Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Control dear I am not yet ready to lose my virginity, but with your company I also may lose my control hehehe. Are you localite she asked me, sorry dear I am from hubli I replied. So sad we cant meet again and again she made sad face. Nothing to worry if god intends we can meet again I replied soothing her . I shall give you my contact number we can be in touch , sure I replied. We danced till end of music and we parted with heavy heart. We moved to table holding each other’s hand. When I spot didi I left her hand. Are in real love with her she asked suddenly. Yes we do love but not like what you think, why did you ask?
When you spot her you left my hand so suddenly as if you were holding snake hehehehe. We both laughed for that and we reached our table.
We resumed with our bottles of beer, by the way you have best girl in the crowd, she dances so well I felt jealousy though I am very good dancer didi partner commented. Thanks for the compliment, you too dance well didi replied, I am not that good as I am out of practice didi added. Yes to be honest my girl is really best amongst all the girls present here I said with a wink. We do agree both girls said in unison. We spent some more time talking as we were bit tired after along and fast dance. after some chitchat both girls left saying thanks for the company and sorry for disturbing lovebirds. I think you are on first date the other girl comment. How come you know I asked amazed? It is very simple the way you were dancing and holding each other tells it. No boy would hold such a hot girl like that hehehehe, you are not yet open with him she smiled wickedly at didi, please don’t mind for my comments.
She is losing a chance being with a dashing and handsome guy, good at heart and strong at body my girl comment. They didn’t wait for us to react and left giving a flying kiss stealthily.
Didn’t you hear their comments, they must have watched us keenly , you gave me bad remark I teased didi. You stupid they don’t know we are bro and sis. Forget that darling we are friends now not siblings. When others are watching we should act genuine.
What do you mean we should act like those bitches in heat onstage kissing, frenching and squeezing and all. Sorry don’t expect all this from me I am your didi she retorted.
You are taking me wrong dear, we can’t tell them that we are siblings, no siblings come here, we have come here as couples and we should behave like that. Make one thing sure I am not speaking with lust I was telling casually. If you are hurt I am sorry and let us leave the place instantly I was angry at her reaction.

Oh my shona got angry, she pulled me to her and gave slight hug and kissed my cheek. Are you happy now.
No I replied.
What do you want then she asked.
I won’t tell now, I shall tell when we are in next round. After some rest we reached stage again, this time she was bit free and was dancing well, but not like other couples. Suddenly I felt some hand that took my hand placed on didi waist, I looked at the hand and then face it was the other girl who danced with didi. You should hold you partner this way, not like strangers she commented and then placed didi hand on my shoulder. Abruptly she left us with smile.
Didi was bit shocked but could not comment. What is this shree did you ask her to do this. No I hardly spoke to her as she was your partner if it is third party influence it must be you who asked her to do, I teased her back. We continued dancing but still she maintained some distance from our bodies touching.
I was looking in her eyes for reactions, she was coming to normalcy. Are you lesbian I asked giving shock of her life.
What the hell you are asking shree, how come you assume a loyal Indian house wife like this she asked in shock?
It is very simple you were dancing so well holding and hugging like real life partner with her. Rubbing your body on hr and your these things crushed on hers.
She is girl I could be free with her she replied with sad feelings.
That is the reason I asked my dear friend. Do you think that thorns are implanted on my body to keep distance from me? Do you feel that I would bang you if you are free with me?
You stupid you could have asked straight, why so beating around the bushes. She came near to me and now our bodies were in like embrace. Are you happy now she asked? Yes darling I replied I rubbed my face over hers she too was happy for me showing love to her. Now we were dancing like real lover couple. Now and then she too would rub her face on mine I was enjoying her company well. After some time she looked into my eyes asking as if I am happy now. I too was replying in the same way. Now and then i gave peck on her cheeks.

She too returned them wholeheartedly. Once while she raised her face to look at me I brushed my lips over hers. Suddenly she moved her face away in simple protest. Our bodies began grinding on other our groins met many times, some time intentionally from my side or some other time we were hit by other couple dancing near our bodies collide. Somehow the air was filled with romance and she too was enjoying it. Next time she raised her face and brought near to me. I felt her lips are waiting to be taken care of. This time without giving thoug

What is this I whispered to my girl. That is the reason I stopped you, see how all of them are watching them dance. Your girl is super dancer, people wanted to watch it so they stopped and moved away standing in circle. Once the music stopped all the people clapped and cheered them. Didi was astonished by this as she had not observed that people were watching them. She ran to me and hide her face on my chest. she was breathing fast and sweat running on her face , her body was covered with a layer of sweat that was looking like she was covered with a thin layer of film her body was glistening . come on dear say thanks to them I turned her ,she said thanks to them and all but at the same time she blushed and took me to table. She kept hugging me for some time and said thanks many times for giving such a treat , she won’t forget this evening she said and raised her face to look for my response.
I am really happy that you are enjoying and the performance was very nice, why did you were shy and weak in responding for their cheering. What will they think a aunty has come with a young boy and dancing like this, that too wearing such a revealing dress. It will be shame on me as well to you too she said with sad face. Come on dear who said that you are matured lady; you look as young as they are.
Don’t ever say like that, you don’t look like mature, you have maintained your body well, see the structure girls present here are envying me for having such hot dame with me.
You flirt you are trying to flatter me with these kind of words. Truth is truth no one can deny that. I bet all the guys present here must have realized that I am old enough for you as well for this joint.
If that is bet I am going to disprove you.
What the hell you are going to do, don’t do any weird things already I am dying with shame don’t put me into any more trouble she pleaded.
That is my promise I wont put you in trouble. Leave it I am feeling hungry by dancing with such an expert. I was feeling incapable of dancing with you, you have great stamina. Only with it can be proved that you are younger than me.
Thanks for the compliment even if it is false. I shall give you treat fro false praising. She moved to my side and gave a nice kiss on my face. she went on showering kisses I wanted her kiss to be landed on my lips. Such a hot dame kissing openly was arousing me. I pulled her almost on my lap and while she kissed my cheeks I turned my face so her lips land on mine. Oh what a feeling it was, she did continue even when our lips met. that was great for me we were in lip lock for almost a minute. When we broke she blushed a bit still seemed to be happy. That was nice kiss; you seem to be expert in it hehehe.ht I kissed her lips for few seconds. For my amazement she didn’t move back and gave me chance to feel her lips. But sad thing was she didn’t respond to my kiss, we continued dancing for a while. She was very much comfortable in my arms and was acting as if she is my girl friend.
Now rhythm was increased and we were dancing to the tune. We were dancing with some distance she kept looking into my eyes and whenever our eyes met she used to smile and encourage me to pick steps with her. Now I too was following her advice and maybe I too was performing better. We danced for continuous two songs, then we felt bit tired and went back to table. We were sitting side by side she placed her hand on my shoulder, you pick up very fast, you are a good learner she appreciated me. I said thanks and it is all of your advice and kissed her cheek. This time I wanted to kiss her lips but could not muster courage. I knew she is very strict and may not like my advances. We kept chitchatting for a while we finished those bottles which were left half.
Are we going to dance for another round or shall finish I asked.
I am enjoying this after long time, we can have another round if you are tired or don’t wish to continue we can call it off.
Not like that didi, if you are enjoying that is great for me we can continue as long as you wish. We had taken some rest then we returned to the stage. This time we danced again for couple of songs , she was dancing super I too kept looking the way she danced, this time I could not cope up with her steps as music was too fast. Then someone pushed me away from her. i looked at the person she was her previous partner. Then my girl took my hand we continued dancing my girl had sensed my weakness so she took initiative to dance with me by synchronizing her steps with mine. I was feeling we are having lot of space this time and we could move as we wish.
Next round began I was getting bit tired but they kept dancing in same spirit. My girl was grinding her body with mine and was trying to provoke me. I hold her in my hand we kept dancing and brushing with full mood. All of a sudden she took me to corner and asked me to stop dancing. Then only I came to know that we were only two couple dancing and all others were standing away looking at didi dancing.

Not only kiss but I am expert in many more things I said with naughty wink at her.
You keep rest of the expertise with you. Now we will have food, call waiter.
I thought she would go for another round of dance but I was relieved that she decides to have food that means no more dancing. I called waiter and ordered as per my choice.
Before food arrived manager approached us, are you ready to leave it seems he said.
Yes we are almost done we replied. Oh we were expecting some more performance from you sir and madam.
Thanks for your concern sir, I don’t want my fiancée to be too much tired on her birth day I said with wicked smile.
That is great news, today is your fiancée b day. Why you didn’t tell forehand so we could have arranged some nice ceremony. Don’t worry sir I shall see if anything can be done now. Didi kept elbowing me for my words.
When he left what is this new joke, am I your fiancée. Why did you say like that, I am not going to sit even for a second she said in anger. She stood up to leave.
I pulled her back and said, see didi we have come here as couple. They should not think otherwise about us. We should behave like couple as long as we are here. They should not think that I have lifted a college girl for romance or lust. Be cool and sorry if I hurt your feelings. Today you have bear with me for all the things, bear for some more time and why should you think so much. Will they come to know our reality that you are my didi and you had come here in such attire and dancing with bro like that. Use common sense dear, if you don’t have lent some from me hehehehe.
You are such a wicked man you have all the answers and remedies ready. Ok leave my hand I won’t go she moved from my lap. We were called on stage , we went there without knowing why we were called here. Sir your and madam name please he asked soon we reached stage.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:58 AM