Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Who said I take beer she committed innocently.
That is not important just say it I forced asked her again.
First tell me who said you that i take beer then only I will answer she said firmly.
I had no option but toile. Who else knows it, only uncle he only told me that if she wishes to have some beer let her take as she has not enjoyed it since long .
How come he can say it to you, had you asked it or he told on his own she was doubting me but I had hit bulls eye. He should not have told she murmured. We can discuss that later which brand you prefer I asked and called waiter ordered two strong beer, she interrupted not strong for me. I ordered two beers.
When he went away she asked how come you know. I had to path it up, nothing didi I casually asked about likings and dislikes at that time he told me to offer beer if she is in mood she may drink. Is it right that you have not taken beer since long as if to confirm?
In fact I seldom take beer last was at the time of farewell party form officers club at Delhi , she unknowingly admitted. We kept chatting diverting the subject. She was enjoying the music and beer she was happy for the disco idea though people kept ogling at her didn’t bother much. When music stopped she asked me to dance again. I was more than happy to accept. We began dancing now rush was increasing it was making bit crowdie than before. We were not getting enough space so we had to adjust with available space we were getting, that was making our bodies touch each other, on first touch she looked at me, I gestured about space. She became normal we continued dancing, she was looking at other couple dancing freely with their partners. Each of them was either holding their hands or kept their hand on their partners. By looking this, her face became bit dull; maybe she was missing her hubby.
I diverted her mood and made her dance to the tune. Now we were also holding hands and dancing. Now and then our bodies collide with each other. This time she had known the fact and she didn’t mind. It was romantic song, I made her mood whispering some romantic words and remind of her honey moon days she blushed and pat my hand saying dirty fellow. We kept smiling at each other and our dancing pace was increasing with music. That was going bit faster than previous we were picking up the steps, that was making our bodies touch and few times I felt her boobs on my chest. She was not minding it but I was getting aroused, her aroma was making me intoxicated.

She too was comfortable with my nearness, now and then she glance d at others , finding other couples getting intimate and even few hugged that was really arousing. She looked at others I followed her gauze when she returned her gauze at me when our eyes met she blushed again knowing that I had followed her eyes. She came bit forward now our bodies almost touching, indicating she too was getting aroused. I was looking at her luscious lips wanted to kiss them and chew them. She made inquiring face as I missed a step looking at her lips. Nothing I nod but she might have sensed it. Again she raised her face to look into my eyes, I was finding some message in them, with her raising face made her lips were coming near to mine. I don’t know if the music didn’t stop I would have kissed those luscious lips. When music stopped we came back to earth we looked at each other, then she smiled we moved out to our chairs. This time she took chair on my right where light was direct over her.
I was looking at her beautiful face , her body was glistening with sweat. Already she was completely waxed and sweat had added shine to her body. Her slender legs looked sexy, her skirt had rode over her knees exposing bit of her thigh. Her smooth legs were shining to the light. In one word she was looking super hot. I was cutting jokes for which she was laughing wholeheartedly. Her dimple cheeks were inviting me to kiss her cheeks and make love. I observed she was not drinking but holding glass in her hand. Come on why are you holding it, drink I said. I am enjoying your company more than drinking she replied, but immediately she bites her lip.
I moved to her side and hold her hand with one and placed other on her shoulder pushed glass to her lips. She took one large gulp and looked at me asking satisfied with gesture. We continued talking enjoying drink. You really my day dear she said and placed her head on my shoulder.
I had not spent time like this since last decade. Though we attend parties in officers club but there used to be some seniors and higher officers around so we could not enjoy like this. Suddenly her face became dim, I could understand she was missing her hubby again. I took empty glass from her hand and refilled it. I cut another joke for which she forgot her sadness and began laughing again. You are too bad shree you are telling adult jokes to your didi she said with smile.
Are you not yet adult I asked in same tone.
You stupid I am elder to you and more than that I am your didi, mind it. My one hand was still on her shoulder, I was slowly rubbing her neck and played with her cheek, for which she used to look at me but no protest. Come on didi we are not children to mind all those things. In the morning itself you had said you are my girl friend not sister as long as we are here.

As long as we are gf and bf there won’t be any restriction. What i want is you should enjoy this day and remember in coming days.
Thanks dear she said and kissed my cheek. Surely I will remember this day for long. I didn’t want to tell you something she whispered. You are my best friend, I had not enjoyed like this since long. he never cared for me all the time he is after money and more money. You are really caring; I can understand you left your busy schedule just because of me and making me feel good. Your wife will be really lucky t have such caring and loving hubby. I love you da she said and caressed my face. We were sinking in romantic talks, but were disturbed by two girls approaching us. Can we sit here one of the girl asked. Before did said no I smiled at them and waived hand to chairs.
One of the girl called waiter and ordered beer, we kept looking at them. I was getting bit irritated by they taking liberty to order from our table and disturbing our mood. So was didi, but as I had permitted them to sit with us, she was controlling her anger. They introduced themselves and said sorry as they didn’t get table and sorry again for disturbing lovebirds.
Don’t say like that it is ok, didi replied forcefully. Before she added anything to it, I said it is nice to meet you beauties I said while I stretched my hand to shake. Both girl giggled but didi pinched me. By then their beer came , they offered some to us, we declined politely saying we are having enough.
I was giving glance at them as they spoke so nicely, when i involved speaking with them and didi kept silent for some time. After some time didi whispered to wipe my mouth, I looked at inquisitively. Saliva is dripping from your mouth on looking at those teen beauties she said with some strange face. some where some thing is burning I replied, I can feel the smoke I added. She pinched me again. I am not jealous if you were to spend time with young girls you should have picked some, I could smell jealousy in her tone. All of us we kept speaking and joking, then music stopped suddenly those girls got up, I sighed of relief but astonishingly they invited to dance with them. One hold my hand and other didi, be our guests let us dance and don’t mind for disturbing you. We had observed you dancing so beautiful one of the girl comment. Didi became happy for hearing praises and we all moved to stage. It was more crowded now as we danced our bodies kept rubbing. That new girl placed hand on my waist that made her our bodies rubbing. I was bit tensed if didi looks us like this she would feel bad.
When I looked at her, their position was also like us only. Their bodies almost glued to each other and they were dancing intimately. I could see didi was enjoying dance and company of that girl. Level of dancing of both was equal and I kept glancing at them.

My girl pinched me, hey dude enjoy with me why are you glancing at my friend am I not beautiful she asked with jealousy. No you are super hot but I looked at my girl whether she enjoying or not,iam happy both are enjoying. Now while dancing we moved bit away from them. You dance well i appreciated her to change topic. Thanks and you too are doing well, but need some more practice otherwise you are good. Now and then other couples hit our back or front making go closer. now I could feel tight boobs of my girl. She placed her other hand on my biceps. Wow do you work out much nice biceps she commented.
You too have nice assets I replied looking at her hard boobs, she smiled at me and said thanks for the compliments and you look bit faster than expected she winked at me. That made me excited when girl is not bothering for the comments I could go for more I thought. Now I pulled tome and our bodies kept really rubbing and my man down was getting full attention. Though she tried to avoid touching of groins it was not possible for us, I kept grinding my long tool on her groin. I could see her eyes turning red with excitement. Where do you study she asked. No I am into my own business I replied. Oh I see I thought you both are college students came for enjoyment here.
I asked same she said she is doing fy degree in some famous college. I was getting bit doubt that why the hell they chose us and other girl invited didi to dance. Are they professional or something like that. She observed my face and said don’t think otherwise my friend like your girl dancing. She is an excellent dancer herself so she chose to dance with her, don’t think that she is lesbian hehehe.
Thanks for the information about her, but what about you are you one I asked looking straight into her eyes. Hey mister do l look like lesbi, if that was the case I would have chosen some sexy girl not you handsome saying so she hit my chest. My god you have very hard chest.
You liked? I have six packs I replied with a wink.
Sure I am craving to find a boy friend like you she replied with mischievous smile.
We became more romantic our bodies were grinding and she was getting aroused. I looked for didi if she was observing us, but they were nowhere to be seen. We kept dancing I was really enjoying the dance with this super hot girl. My cock was rubbing her groin, she sensed it . Hey mister takes care of your junior he wants to tear my cloth as well my seal hehehehe.
I blushed with her joke, what to do dear when such a hot girl is with me my junior would really love to do what you are protesting for hehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:58 AM