Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

When she came out I whistled looking at her. She was in silk saree which I had given to her. She was wearing nice designed blouse, the way she had wrapped her saree tight it was showing full geography of her body. That had made all her curves prominent. She knows art of wearing saree. Her boobs looked like two small globes and it became narrow at her waist and widened at her base. She was looking really beautiful.
She looked at me with sound of whistle. Always you behave like tapori whistling at girls she said with smile. I went to her and brought her to mirror and see the image, with this hot looking girl who can control their emotions, whistle come on its own.
It is ok, no need to flatter me again and again, now go and get fresh we don’t have much time.
I hold her by her shoulder and gave a nice peck on her cheek, you look beautiful and , before I said any more she closed my mouth and stop it and mind that I am your didi, she pushed me away towards wash room there was smile on her lips.
We proceed to MS building and finished our work, for that she had use her intelligence to clear file in one go. Then we proceed to her meeting hall. Meeting was not yet started, after dropping didi I went out for my work. And came back to hall, I was sitting outside the hall. Soon my didi began speaking; her speech was really good she had used all my points so cleverly adding so many figures and facts. I was so delighted to hear applause and encouragement she was getting. By the time her speech concluded with big round of applause, some lady came out. She was though middle aged but still dressed like girl.
The way she swayed her ass attracted me, I approached her. excuse me miss I called her. She got confused for few seconds and then looked at me with a cute smile, yes what can I do for you she asked with little blush. Then I could read lapel on her dress that read …………….. President.
Who was speaking, is she president of your organization I asked deliberately.
No I am president she replied with pride. She is new comer but speaks very well.
Wow president of organization at this young age I flattered her. But I think that lady must be vice president or future president I did pull the talk.
No, I am not that young you know she replied stylishly. Hey you reminded me right thing , she deserves to be something, and as you say if she works hard she could be president with the amount of her knowledge and exposure, she seems to be good lady.

It is ok miss no need to lie, I am not here for ………………….
Hey come on tell me what help you want.
Small request miss, I pressed word miss deliberately. For that she blushed again. My didi has come here today is her birthday. I wanted to give surprise her by celebrating here, would you favor me by allowing to celebrate.
She hesitated for a moment then asked who is that.
It is mrs ragini.
Oh you are bro of ragini madam I am pleased to meet you mr.
I am shree I extended hand, she shook my hand warmly.
That was the same lady who you were referring speech, could not you recognize her voice.
It Is very great, sorry madam i could not as I was sitting far away and there was lot of disturbance due to repeated applauses.
I am sorry shree we won’t allow gents inside except related department people. But any way I can arrange for that before lunch time and I shall call you inside as a special case at the time of celebration. Have you arranged material or should i order for cake.
Thanks for the entire consideration madam, I have brought everything no need to get anything more. I handover all the materials to her and said thanks again. By the way you lied to me no.
What is that she asked in confusion?
About your age, you look like girl doing her pg though not ug.
Oh come on man I am not that young as you assume but thanks for the compliment she said as she blushed again. She ordered attender to take care of the things I had brought and gave instruction what to be done with them.
I sat outside listening to the other speakers speech, many of them took didi name and quoted what she had said earlier and gave consent to her ideas. Somehow the meeting was almost over. Then came call for me I went inside and took seat.

Now there is special announcement, we are going to celebrate birthday of our new member none other than ragini from Belgaum who has been transferred from Delhi. Give her big hand and wish her. Suddenly there was cheering from entire hall.
Didi was shocked to hear it, she had no idea of me informing their president and she had noticed me entering hall as I had taken entry from rear door. She was called to stage for cutting cake. This time she had become bit emotional also. She cut cake all were singing birthday song for her, she feed a piece to president and others on Dias. She was about to step down from stage she was asked to wait.
There is another announcement from managing committee president was speaking again. Our managing committee has discussed and decided to co opt mrs ragini the birth day girl as gift from our organization in the place of late rajani madam who has transferred to Mumbai last month. I hope you all agree for this. She will take charge as co opt member for the remaining period of rajani. For this most of the people cheered with big applause, and gave their consent. I hope she will handle this organization as she is already experienced as she had served our Delhi organization as organizing secretary there. The meeting is adjourned and we shall all meet in dining hall for delicious food.
Till then didi had not seen me, maybe she might have expected me to be there but still doubtful as men are not allowed inside. All the women began moving out to dining hall then she saw me, I was standing in a corner waiting for her to come so that I could congratulate her.
When she saw me she came running I extended my hand to shake her hand, but instead she hugged me. Thanks bro you made my day she said as I was saying congratulations to her. Was it you who informed about my b day. How come you came to know she asked several questions in one go. I knew before coming here I replied, I wanted to surprise you, how was surprise i asked.
You are such a stupid you are asking me how it was. You are a really nice guy thanks for all the things you did for me, she began showering kisses on my face saying thanks and repeating it many times. She had forgotten that we are in midst of lot of people.
I was getting bit embarrassed though I had kissed her both cheeks saying you deserved it darling. We moved to dining holding each other’s hands. In dining hall president madam introduced me as ragini brother. We served sweets to all as simple party from our side which I had arranged. Again many women wished and congratulated didi for her b day and v p.

On the way to hotel she looked so delighted and was calling her friends and relatives to inform about she being VP. We reached hotel she hold my hand in her folded hand which had pressed to her bosom. My elbow pressed o her soft right boob, but that was not important for me, I was happy for her happiness that mattered. She didn’t leave my hand till we entered room she made me sit beside on bed.
How you managed to inform them about my b day she asked curiously. I detailed all the conversation and how I made simple plan to make her some office bearer by telling president indirectly. Wow that is great dear, you are marvelous. Your all the tricks made me hit on the first meeting. All the people are so impressed about me. Thanks a lot bro for all the help you did and made my b day celebration in the most unique way. All the time I was feeling bad for not spending day with my family and none cared to wish me even on this day. I love you da she hugged me and showered with kisses on my face. we were in tight embrace I could feel her entire body on me, her soft boobs crushed between our bodies. Still I had no bad intention about her as I had already fucked her daughter, her sis, nieces and even her mom and sis.
We were like that for several minutes. She had become too much sentimental at that time.
Shree you have some unique brain, you planned things so meticulously without me understanding what you were telling all the time about my speech and all, I had never thought it would be great success. What i had thought was I would get some attention as well recognition but things changed drastically. You have some techniques which are really wonderful. You know how to approach and get the things done so easily, I really wonder how you think that way.
Come on didi it is no wonder I am also like you or any other but have little jara hat ke style that is all. For your kind information I didn’t do any favor to you. See how happy I am to see you as V P. that was sort of now or never, if you had to attain it you were forced to work too hard to get additional recognition and reach to the level you did now.
How did you impress president to consider me for some post.
It was your speech and ability which reflected your thorough knowledge in the subject that must have impressed her.

I do agree to little extent, if at all that only had made the things ,she could have announced instantly but I observed that she began discussing after she returned from outside. What I feel is you met her when she came out and already you said you had good discussion wit her. I think there is some link with you where she had mainly impressed her. What magic you did to her is the thing I am curious to know. As I was sitting with other ladies they were telling that she is hard nut to crack. But things changed so fast means some catalyst worked there.
Why do you want to dig so much, there is hardly anything did, it was all your ability and history, she must have spoken to your old team at delhi.
I know our delhi president and spoken to her before I came here. She had already informed me that she has spoken good words and appreciated my contribution to organization, but it only was not sufficient to take such a big decision. At least tell me full detail of your discussion with her.
Oh come on didi it is not beg deal and there is no point telling those silly tricks I used. You better don’t ask details. Saying so I moved bit away, and lay on my back so that she should stop asking me.
That must have made more curious to know in detail. She lay beside me almost hugging me again.
Come on my sweet baby tell me what actually happened when she was out.
She placed her face on my wide chest and persuades me.
See didi I surely played little tricks and I gave full account of what had happened. she was bit impressed by me flirting with her and she began yielding. I took my chance and gave additional boost up about you and made her think to consider your name for some post.
So your flattering and flirt added credits to me. You are such a stupid guy always I was saying that you are big flirt. How come you can flatter or flirt with older women.
That is my trade secret i won’t relive, what the result is most important you know she gave her personal number too.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:57 AM