Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Wait aunt let me tell you my relation with her. You will be terrified to know if I tell you one thing. But at this moment I should tell you truth.
What do you mean terrified she went tensed by these words.
You know I have sucked her breasts.
What, what the hell you are speaking she resumed abusing me again. Though she was roaring I kept enjoying her abuses and kept smiling.
How dare you speak such low about my mom. What is her age and yours. You speak so dirty about elders. I should have known you before I made friendship with you. You are a rogue speak lose about a respected woman that too such elders. If I knew I would never think of forget travelling with you,not even I should speak to you. I can’t bear it any more, drop me in next bus stand I should better travel alone than being with such a wicked man.
If you are finished let me speak and finish what I am about to tell.
Had enough of you, I am in such a state, if you speak another word about my mom or family I would kill you. You are not worth of living on this globe she scold me and was looking for any available weapon to kill me.
Have some patience dear.
Don’t call me dear, from right now I am your enemy and you are going to be killed by me. Yu don’t know how dangerous I can be when I get angry.
You can do anything when I finish my statement. Now there was no point in teasing her further. I know your reaction when I complete my statement. You are going to kiss me and adore me.
Never dream of such things, I know you have been trying to hook me, seduce me. You don’t know what I am, you are such a stupid fool.
I interfered her. You can ask your mom or your elder sisters or even your dad whether I am speaking right or not. All of them know and for your kind information she did with everyone’s knowledge and even in their presence, I did tease her for the last time. You know she used to breast feed me for one full year. But it was when I was brat hehehehe.

Now what is the new song and what is there so funny in telling lie. I know my mom can never do such nasty things. What does she know she was like my dad’s first wife and lover, he used to fuck her and sent her fully loaded when she got married to her dad, and even I too fucked her with full consent and did threesome wither elder sis. But here ragini didn’t give attention to my word when I was brat.
It is like when I was born my mom had some health issue. That time they didn’t think it is appropriate to go for artificial feed, even cow milk was not advised so she kept feeding me as she had recently delivered your bro and she had excess milk. Now I think your doubt is cleared.
You rascal could not you tell it before hand you had scared me to hell. So you are not my nephew you are like my younger bro, she leaned and kissed my cheek. We have shares milk form same breast, that is nice to hear dear, she was so happy to learn past about me and her mom. (but she does not know our changed relation in recent past).
Now she was on ease, you know fact still you kept teasing me all the time she asked in false anger.
That is different dear, I have every right to tease you. By the way what is your program today I asked.
First we shall meet secretariat and get few documents signed. You know I have brought your file also. We shall complete it on first phase. Then I have a meeting of our ladies club, I will be busy there you can drop me there and finish your work if any. Then I shall be free by 3 o clock , after that all your program I mean as per your wish. After very long time I am visiting Bangalore I wish to roam around, even if i had come with my hubby he would not take me out. Now we have chance and you are well worse with the city, we shall enjoy in the evening. While saying she became dull suddenly.
I knew the reason, today she wanted to be with her family but her hubby and daughter had their own program neglecting her wish, that is the reason she became dull.
Will you have chance to speak in meeting I asked.
May be they will give chance to speak as I am new member here so certainly I will have to introduce myself and speak on the related matter too.
So what you have prepared to speak , have done any preparation. As per my opinion with the amount of knowledge you don’t need to get prepared.
You are right I have studied well and we kept speaking about such matter frequently so I wont need to prepare. But why are you asking.

Just out of curiosity I asked, can speak little for me so that I can hear how you speak.
Do you think that I am kid and I have rehearsed this, you dumb you speak nonsense.
Come on dear you say few words so that I shall know how you speak as I won’t be there to hear your speech.
I am feeling odd to speak here .
Come on what is there yu speak little and give me brief of points.
She spoke a little and briefed the points, no doubt she was really good at it. Shehad all the material ready and the way she spoke was good, but I thought there something is missing. I expressed same to her. She was annoyed to hear my comments. She was bit angry also.
You are speaking as if you have mastered the art as well good knowledge in this topic.
Sorry madam I am not well studied in this topic but with general knowledge I can add few things to this.
She calmed a little and asked me to give brief.
First of all I want you to take reverse entry that means from other side. As all the women are going to speak the way you have planned. May be some points will vary with each other.
Like what she asked curiously.
I gave some hints and gave small speech. She was impressed with it.
I think you have got point there , come on give me some more so that I shall think it that way. I went on explaining the matter she was listening carefully.
It seems to be impressive shree, I was not aware of your knowledge, though you spoke crude but I can add so much into it as you don’t have specific data which I have and can add appropriately. Do you think it will impress them she asked in doubt?
I am sure this way of reverse presentation is going to real hit and with this at least they will ask your name again. Suppose if it clicks you will have your recognition on the first meet, as you know first impression is best impression.

That is right, I had learnt it from you on your first visit. I didn’t knew who you are still you impressed me. But at the same time I thought you are taking too much of liberty.
How come you thought that way I asked.
Initially you came pretending to be salesman but the way you were speaking arouse doubt but that maid made me believe you are true salesman. How come she knows you?
Her sis is working with me and she knew how I was helping her daughter education that way she was impressed about me. When I came there she might have thought I had come on some specific purpose she tried her level best to make you trust me.
One more thing I could not understand how come you brought all the dresses and other garments fitting perfect on me.
May be you are aware that I am in garment manufacturing so if I see once I can measure stat perfectly. I had seen you once with uncle that time I had my judgment of your stat and how to impress you for my work.
So you keep ogling women even on street and study their statistics. You are such a bad boy she said with smile. So far how many measures you have taken, you seem to be expert in it.
Not all but may be beautiful ladies and girls like you hehehehe.
Hey stupid I am not girl, I am matured lady you know that.
No you are wrong my sweet girl you are much better than any young girls. You have witnessed it in restaurant and that manager asked you were medico.
That is the reason you are after me is it.
You are perfectly right my sweet heart. I was just kidding I am not of that type but surely like beautiful and sexy girls like you.
Hey don’t use that term I feel something odd.
You don’t like to be called beautiful I teased her.

Not that dear, you used some other term. I don’t like you to say to me. You know I am your aunt or to be precise I am like your didi. By the way you call me didi, that feels comfortable for me.
I can understand darling if I call you aunty, you will feel old which you don’t like is not it.
Not like that but didi seems to be better looking at our age difference and moreover we have shared same milk is not it.
Ok madam hence forth I shall call you didi and outside I shall call you my girl friend is it ok.
Hey stupid don’t try to flirt with me, I am not your girl friend, you can feel that I am your friend by the virtue of your guidance and knowledge I can make you my friend.
I shook her hand done my dear lady now we are friends. And thanks for promoting me to friend level.
We continued discussing about her speech today and with every guidance she was getting impressed and at last you are a good orator shree. Hats off for your knowledge and presentation dear. I had never assumed that someone would teach me how to speak, you know I was part time lecturer for few days before I took job in secretariat. Now I had to learn from you.
That is not correct I taught you only the trick of speech to impress others. But you are completely knowledgeable. In half an hour we are going to reach Bangalore I said.
That is fine we would be reaching in time I was wondering if I would not be able to attend office before meeting. But you did choose wrong dress for me, how the hell I can go to office in this attire, they may recognize me as wife of officer.
Don’t worry, didi we will first go to lodge freshened up. we reached a three /four star hotel. The manager welcomed us with warm smile. I asked for two single rooms , I was not interested to take double room for her inconvenience. No give one double room she interfered. I looked at her, she placed her palm on my back to keep quite.
Why did you ask for two rooms she asked me with irritation? Sorry didi I didn’t want to disturb your privacy, and some time you feel different about me so it is safe or nice to have two rooms. Oh come on shree after all I am your didi not enemy she pulled me and kissed on my cheek, any way thinking and caring for my emotions she replied. She went to wash room with her clothes.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:57 AM