Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

My god you are too fast, you are not letting me speak. I was happy as she came out of her sorrow mood now she was smiling and looking happy. I was just asking even if you believe I was flattering even then what is the connection between me praising and you are married bla, bla.
I think you like more of matured than of your age she asked getting serious.
I like tidbits also I wanted to tell and add that I have already deflowered your daughter. I don’t discriminate any I replied smiling. Girls younger than me are good and of my age are better but matured have their own advantage and they are mature by all means hehehehe.
I think I did a big mistake by coming with you alone, I didn’t know you are such a scoundrel.
Now you have come to know, what are you going to do now I asked looking at her face.
Hey stupid look at road not my face. Some time you are going to kill me while flirting she said. I think better it drop me at some bus stand, that would be better to travel by bus than travelling with a fool, she said in serious voice.
Do you think that I am a fool to leave such beauty and drop her in mid way. No way dear you have come with me and I will be taking you back to belgaum until then I will be with you always except washroom hehehehe.
I think it is breakfast time what you will prefer I asked changing the subject. Any where you prefer she replied looking away from me. Are you still angry aunt I was just kidding I said looking at her; she glanced at me and then away again. When I saw a very good restaurant I stopped car, I looked at aunt she had dozed off. I went round the car and opened door, with clicking sound she opened her eyes and found me standing near her with door opened. She was bit startled first and saw we are at restaurant she came out I closed door .
It was a posh restaurant we took seat in corner table. While we entered many people were ogling at aunt, she was worth looking in that attire she could beat any college girl. Her bust protrudes in tight tee, her thin waist and flat tummy and bugling butt made a perfect hourglass curve. Her dimple cheek with white milky color was adding glamour.

So far she had noticed people watching her, when she felt it she blushed and made face. se how people are ogling at me, that is the reason I was protesting such dress, but it was your stupidity to pursue me to wear. What they must be thinking of me, a old lady wearing such mod dress, they must be thinking how fool I am to wear this dress. They should not think that I am slut.
I too had noticed people ogling at her. You are wrong dear if we give a chance to speak they will ask where you are studying, see how they are envying me to be with such a hot dame.
Shut up you stupid you don’t leave any chance to flatter. I am feeling uneasy order fast we shall get away early from here.
Manager had seen us getting out of car so he personally took care of us, he called waiter asked him t take order. I don’t know how these people respect people coming in posh cars, though everybody pays same bill still they want to give attention to rich people.
I gave order and urged to supply asap. While we were eating people kept watching us means aunt. As she was feeling uneasy we finished food faster than required. After paying bill we were coming out,manager approached us and greeted again, asked how was food and service. It is fine really delicious food I appreciated. Sir we are planning to open branch at your college he added.
I looked at him inquisitively. He said same medical college sir, for good and delicious food you people have to travel little kilometer distance from your college. I got the point and smiled at him, before we left he whispered good choice sir, keep visiting our place with your gf.
By the time I came out aunt was waiting at car, what were you speaking with him, all the time he kept ogling at me, manner less person she comment. I opened door for aunt and closed when she slipped in. what is this shree I am neither officer nor officer wife for you, every time you are acting like chauffeur.
It my pleasure beautiful lady I replied as I took the seat.
Why you took extra time to come out she asked .
No better not to tell I said smiling .
Is it that secret or you knew him previously?
No for the first time I met him, but he was saying something else.
What is that she asked again.
It is better not to tell I said again, that raised her curiosity.

Was he commenting on me, he might have said has she brain or not to wear such clothes. It is all because of you I am getting such lose comments, she made dull face.
It is not like that, if you promise me that you wont get angry I shall tell you.
Ok tell me even if it was bad comment.
He was telling that for convenience of medical students they are thinking to open a branch at our college.
What college.
He is under impression that we are medical college students. I had said no certainly they think that way.
How fool he is, cant he judge age of people, neither me nor you look like students?
He might be thinking that we are pg students. He told something else too.
She looked at me questioningly.
He said your gf is hot and he asked us t keep visiting together.
Bloody rogue he is, she said but she blushed that shows she like the comment but at the same time there was little embarrassment in her face.
Why do you scold that poor fellow, I had said that earlier, but had not expected him to comment directly to me. He is right but took little extra
No, you are falsely praising me and trying to cover your deeds in his name she replied with smile stating she is not angry.
Come on dear he has spoken truth, if you don’t trust me we shall go back and I will prove it by asking him to repeat his words ,I slowed down the car.
Hey stupid don’t go back I trust you.
Then I took chance to praise her and even bit flirting. Till now I didn’t have any bad intention about her. It was casual leg pulling or there is some fun in praising girls, they surely like it. Now she was in joyous mood after hearing her praises still she was not ready to reveal.

Before I stopped praising I received a call, I looked at screen and picked the call. Hello darling how are you, how come you remembered me now after long time.
…………..
Oh are you in belgaum, my god just in the morning we left.
………………………
I don’t know exactly may be two days. Who is it ragini asked.
I miss you dear come as early as possible, who is the girl with you, another prey? Malli asked.
Not yet sure, not got proper signal from other side i am trying my level best darling to make it hehehehehe, sorry was kidding it is ragini.
Ragini asked again who is it that side, she was getting impatient as I kept speaking and addressed her like darling sweetheart and janu etc. I could see sort of jealousy in ragini eyes.
Is it your girl friend she whispered at me?
A sort of I replied covering speaker, and continued speaking with malli. Ragini was getting impatient and cautioned me to concentration road, you are driving in such a speed still you are speaking with your lover she retorted. But I didn’t bother t disconnect and gave flying kiss on phone.
Does she know me, you have taken my name ragini asked. Who is the lucky girl to have such a romantic lover, ragini was curious to know. Love you darling, now speak to ragini, Then I gave cell to ragini, she was hesitant to take the call. Without knowing who is on line how can I speak she whispered at me. If you speak you will recognize I replied.
Ragini said hello, she got reply and immediately she recognized her mom voice and she was really shocked. What a surprise mom, you never told me that you are coming, otherwise I could have dropped journey, where are you right now .
………………..
It is ok mom, it may take couple of days to return, you will have to come to my house after I return. But one thing really disturbed me, you called this stupid guy and did never tell me you are in my city. she spoke for some time and cut the call.

After she put the cell on dash board she kept quiet for some time. I was bit worried what could be the cause, did her mom has trouble or is there any problem.
Is there any thing wrong with malli, is there any problem , she didn’t tell me if it there I asked impatiently.
No problem at her side, but there is sure problem with you.
What is that I asked in confusion?
You kept calling darling, honey janu, I thought it is your girl friend or lover. How dare you call my mom like that?
I can call you same dear or darling what is there, did she complain of me addressing her like that.
No I don’t want be called like that, but I am really confused that you called her like that and she was calling you something like her, though I could not hear but felt she called you the same way.
Come on aunt, you don’t know about mali and me. Do you know anyone calling her malli. She is my cutest loving darling I love her a lot more than any one.
You are such a scoundrel you call such a senior person maybe older than your mom, you address her like that. You don’t have common sense, with me also you are taking lots of liberty and comment on anything and everything. She was really angry; she could not sustain me calling her mom in such intimate words.
She got so wild by mere me calling like that, what would be her reaction if she comes to know my recent relation with her. What if she comes to know that we are fuck buddies and did threesome wither daughter and herself.
Hey no need to get wild on me for that, when she is comfortable with it why should you bother I teased her.
But it is ridiculous to be speaking with elders in such a lousy manner. You should be ashamed of calling her that way. I don’t know how mom kept quiet for that. If it was me i would have slapped you on the first time itself she retorted. She continued abusing me .
When I felt it was going out of way.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:57 AM