Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Oh come on aunty by slip of tongue I might have used other words there is nothing important. And to be honest you look very young for your age and many of your age wear such dresses.
I don’t have any of that kind she replied.
Come on show me where you have kept those dress given by me. Without her response I went inside her bedroom in search of the bag.
You are taking too much of liberty she protested.
Now I care for nothing, previously I didn’t know that you are my aunt. Now I know and I have right to suggest as your nephew.
But some time you don’t speak like nephew.
Then what?
You start flirting she said blushing.
You are taking me wrong dear, I don’t flirt with older girls I mean older than me. But this is the way i speak with every one even to your both elder sisters. I take some extra liberty and you know they like it.
I went to open her wardrobe, she came in between and pushed me. You can’t open ladies wardrobes like this. We will be having something which other male should not see she protested again.
Then give me that bag I shall suggest you some fine dress.
Come on shree we are getting late , let us move right now she was feeling discomfort.
No ,we wont move unless you change that too on my suggestion.
Sorry if that is your condition we will not travel she replied in anger.
Then let me search for that bag I made move again.
Shree please for god sake don’t open I feel really bad. wait I shall give that to you. But see that you don’t suggest which I wont like as I have seen your collection which I can never wear some of them. She had lost the battle and surrendered. With anger she threw that bag at me. You are too much commanding.

You don’t know me I do suggest to your mom too, and she always obliges. You are the only one who is making this drama. I opened the bag and took out jeans pant and tee.
Sorry shree I am not accustomed wearing all these I had stopped long back.
That is the reason I am suggesting this as I have not seen you wearing such ones I smiled at her and went out taking the bag with me.
Where are you taking that bag she asked in concern as it contained her inner dress also? I dint reply but shut door behind me and placed that it in car.
After some time she came out wearing those dresses. Wow I whistled at her. She looked at me, you stupid you are whistling at your aunt.
Aunt or not, you are looking too beautiful in this attire, surely you will beat college going girls. I am happy to see you in this and thanks for listening. You will see and believe when others also admire your beauty in this dress.
Come on letus move it is getting late i urged. She was feeling bit discomfort to come alone with me and the way I spoke to her was also the cause and my insistence to wear made her more. Without giving much scope to think I snatched keys and locked the door and pulled her to the car.
Looking at the car my god BMW she exclaimed. I opened door for her she slipped in with smile and I closed the door and moved at driver side. She was looking inside car it was her first time she was travelling by such car. I pulled out the car and began driving.
Is it yours she asked in disbelief? I handed vehicle papers which I had kept beside me. She asked what is that , you don’t need to prove it she replied with smile. Still she glanced at the smart card and read my name and returned the case.
So you have made good money she said with smile, in fact that was not mine it was commissioner uncles brought in my name which i did not reveal. We started journey she was looking happy to travel in such a luxury car. The way I was driving she was impressed; wow you drive so nice but take care of the speed dear she said in concern.
Nothing to worry aunt always I give preference to safety and you know it is fun to drive this car in such speed only. If you are scared you close your eyes and try to sleep, before your sleep is completed we will be reaching the destination I replied as I pressed accelerator.

I am not scared but prefer to travel safely she said. We began discussing; I wanted to know why she was going now.
I have some state level meeting cum seminar. You know I was state level organizing secretary of women society. As I have moved here to Karnataka I need to join the club here at Bangalore.
Very nice to hear that you were state level office bearer, what would be your position here I asked.
I am not sure baba as I am new here they won’t be knowing me so I may not be taken body. Let us see if they come to know about me they may provide some designation, but there will be seniors so I may not get chance for some years.
By the way uncle was telling you are double MA. And you worked in secretariat, if you can impress your knowledge there you can very well be absorbed easily. How come you resigned from there, it was a good job.
It is big story, I don’t think it will be appropriate to reveal it she replied in dull voice.
No need to reveal if you lost the job for your fault or any charge of corruption or something like that.
I was very clean I had maintained good record and I had impressed every one for my knowledge and punctuality always I opposed corruption.
Then what made you resign , you can consider me as friend apart from nephew.
Actually speaking it is not a big thing but we had some problem between couple.
You mean he suspected you as you are working, was he suspecting you for any other reason, as you are very beautiful.
No da I am always honest and true to my hubby. You may not know that I was married in very early age. Still I was high school student when I got married.
That I know your parents never allowed you to study or complete your education I thought it was case with only elder sisters but you were also sufferer. Your parents always thought of marrying their children as early as possible and get rid of their responsibility.

So was in my case also. As they found my hubby very intelligent and they were impressed. When I got married my hubby was working as lecturer in a city college. Later he resigned job and appear for UPSC exam and got selected. I was so impressed by his courier building and he encouraged me to study further. I was not very keen as I was already carrying. But on his initiation I continued study as on first delivery itself I had some problem and doctors advised me not to conceive again so I got family planning operation and my mil looked after child so it became easy for me to continue even after delivery.
Then after my double degree I got job easily in secretariat. I was doing well but my hubby was not feeling easy as I worked below his level. Then I too thought if I could go for UPSC, he was happy and he initiated me to study. I didn’t go for coaching as it was not that popular those days. While working I got through prelims, after that I resigned to get extra time to study.
But fate was something else I began feeling he was having ego clash. If I had got through I would be equal to him in education as well position. His behavior completely changed that made me concerned and at last I thought to sacrifice my courier for the sake for family.
That usually happens in India our women are always like that. It has come in our Indian culture and always ladies are victims in other opposite case usually in lower middle or low class male are useless and they live on their wives earnings. Provided aunt got chance to study she could have persuade good position as she is very brilliant lady, that was her luck or fate we label this in inevitable condition.
Leaveit aunt now you have family otherwise you would have lost that too. If you were selected and were working , it would never be in same city as both would be having same position and would have been forced to live separately, means no family life.
Yes that is there now are living at least together she sighed, there was pain in her words. It was hard t understand what the pain is for losing opportunity to work in high grade or about family life.
You are great aunt, god has blessed you all. You are brilliant, nice by heart and more than that is very beautiful and you can add one more thing ……. Before I complete sentence she closed my mouth with her hand. That is enough baby, no more praising. Even if you flatter it won’t be of any use as I am already married and have grown up kid.
That has nothing to speak truth dear, I was not flattering, and you are so beautiful and….. Again she stopped smiling at me. No more adjunctive I know your next word she said blushing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:56 AM