Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She was surprised to see how close I was with them. You never told me that you are our relative. I had never expected you to be, why you didn’t tell on our first meet itself she objected.
Don’t accuse me I had told it.
Don’t lie shree you never spoke about this family.
Not that but I had told that we are in relation?
You stupid speaking same again she hit my belly playfully. You always speak such double meaning words hehehe. We are related but make correction.
If not till now, we will make it happen, hehehehe. Before she reacted I was out of her reach. I knew her reaction she would either hit me again or get angry. She ran after me but I stood behind sush mom taking her protection. She too ran behind me sush mom asked me what the matter is.
See didi this fellow speaks so nonsense he does not have manner to speak with elders, she could not say what I had spoken. She tried to pull me out from behind sush mom.
Leave him sis he is like that only, and for your kind information he does not speak lies, he does what he speaks I am sure of his ability. By the way what did he say aunt asked?
Now ragini was in soup she could not repeat what I had said. She gave some lame thing to get out of there could not afford getting embarrassed again. I did show my tongue to ragini and ran out. For that she glared at me and moved from there.
Later shreya dad conveyed me that my file is about to move to state secretariat. Thanks uncle for all the help I replied. I feel ashamed to trouble my own nephew I should have thought twice before I said al to you and I should have studied about you and your background. Please pardon me he said holding my hands.
Please don’t speak like that uncle, you are elder and in position it won’t be fair to speak like that. Some time things do happen unknowingly I too was not aware of your relation. I knew that one of my uncles is at Delhi but didn’t know it was you, otherwise I would have approached you directly. Never mind uncle, by chance I had not visited this house if I had visited sush mom would spoken about you. as I was too busy outside otherwise I keep visiting here.

Ok beta past is past please don’t speak about that to any of our relatives they will think bad of me. And I am happy that you have very good contacts. I saw you with district minister discussing some important issue in privacy. At that moment itself I had decided to pass the file but never got time to speak with you and later I forgot about it. Later your aunt recommends your file. I don’t know how you impressed her otherwise she never interfere in such matters though she gives lots of suggestion to me and even helps me in many ways as she had already worked in state secretariat. That was news to me, I wanted to ask more details but someone called me so I moved from there.
After function it was time for meals, we all took plates and began having food in group as it was buffet. Me and sush dad shreya dad were standing away from crowd and were discussing something normal while we were enjoying delicious food. By the way shree are you free for couple of days D C asked me.
Is there anything special otherwise he is usually all the time engaged in one or other activities with his work or garments or some social works. It is very hard to spare time for him, that is the reason his visit frequencies has reduced sush dad commented.
No uncle it is not like that but, I keep visiting house but these das I was bit busy I will see that I visit often, you can say directly please don’t taunt me hehehe. In fact these days’ sush and sheetal are at my place for studies I was busy with them and I could not come here leaving them home alone.
Yes that is there sush dad agreed.
How come they stay at his place for studies instead of studying here in house shreya dad asked.
You know this guy is multi talented, he is favorite jiju of both girls apart from that he is very good teacher because of him both girls studied well and maintained rank in school. Sush dad praised me.
Nothing like that uncle, they don’t have any one to guide them at home both uncles will be out in business and they don’t have time for their children. And both aunts don’t have either time or they cant teach them or one more thing they don’t listen to their moms sush dad added. Another thing is they are not that educated like your wife ragini. So he is the best option and both girls like his company too.
By the way why did you ask sush dad asked.

If he is so busy I can’t disturb his work, I shall find some other solution uncles replied in dull voice.
No need to worry for me no work is important than my family. You can order me to do anything and I will be there. I replied.
Let it go beta uncle replied in dull voice.
No uncle , this uncle is exaggerating all my works, anything for you uncle you can tell me without any hesitation.
Hey don’t worry bro, he very nice guy he always will be in search of helping family. You know he had taken my wife to Mumbai for a week for some marriage function when I was busy here. You can tell bindas and he will be glad to help you. He keeps helping us for many things, you know my nephew is too young to handle, so mostly we rely upon shree for many things.
So you mean to say I can ask for help from shree without hesitation he asked sush dad.
Yes sure he won’t hesitate to help us provided he has time we need to take care that it should not be hindrance for his work. If anything is needed to handle within city you can ask for it without hesitation he will surely manage and if you need any materials from outside her\has good contacts everywhere he can get them easily. If we have to send hi m out of city then also he does if only time permits he added.
Come on uncle no need to be so formal you can ask for anything and here I am ready to serve you people, after all what a family member means. Even if it is tedious also I can of some use but only thing is it may take time to adjust my schedule that is all and nothing to bother if it is urgent my works can wait or I shall entrust responsibility of my work to others.
Day after tomorrow ragini has some important meeting at bengalore you need to accompany her as I am so busy I cant make it to go wither and there is one problem , in fact I should be with her that day but due to my important meeting I cant be with her. He told the reason and importance of hispresence at both places.
I am really glad to help you uncle but I have some work tomorrow till late night so I can manage to take her by car, leave it to me that I shall see that she is comfortably taken and brought back here after she finishes her work.
That is what I expected from you my son, D C hugged me and thanked me profusely. Then he called ragini and conveyed that I would accompany her to Bangalore and will be wither till she finishes her job and returns.

Thanks shree at last I got someone who can take care of me she said in dull voice, I don’t what made her so dull, I could assume why she needed her hubby to be with her for that day. So we shall leave by train tomorrow night shall i book tickets for both of us she asked.
Sorry aunt I have important work till tomorrow night I shall make it convenient to leave early morning so that we can reach early before your scheduled work.
No shree it is long journey we cant reach in time by car she show concern.
Nothing to bother dear aunt, I have new car and you will have best driver for the car and I am sure we can cover 500 km in three and half hour time. Even if we leave at 6.00 am we will be there by 9.30 to 10.00 before office opens.
Are you sure of it, then it is ok for me, she accepted. So it was decided to leave by 5.30 am .

As per schedule I reached her house ten minutes in advance. I went in to check whether she was ready or not, luckily she was ready and was waiting for me. Would like to have tea she asked formally. I said yes as I had not taken before leaving, she returned with tea and biscuits.
She sat opposite to me wither cup. I looked at her face she was looking beautiful without any make up. she had put only a thin layer of powder still she looked very beautiful. She was wearing a simple chudi, I was expecting her to wear something special as we were going out of station.
I glanced in house in search of our new lover girl shreya, I could not find her and neither uncle. Where are both still sleeping I asked. No he had told no he left yesterday night itself and shreya some minutes back for excursion with her friends. I am alone she replied.
So one else in house, why don’t you wear something sexy I mean other than normal dress I asked.
You talk too much, I don’t want to change now I am comfortable in this attire she replied.
Come on aunt for a change you can wear and there will be none to see and recognize what you wearing and we will be only two travelling.
Why your driver will be there no she asked.
I am your chauffeur madam I replied in bowing style.
We are the only two she asked puzzled.
Why do you ask , are you scared to come alone with me?
Sometimes, the way you speak makes me frightens.
What did I say ?
Just now what you told?
What did tell.
You were suggesting me to change into?
Other than normal dress I said, what is there so funny about it.
No you said something else she said with blush or embarrassment.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:56 AM