Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

After some time both women returned I could see sure blushing on madam face.
M – thanks for showing all your collection, they are really good and of class. but I am sorry I won’t wear such dress.
Me – what is wrong with them madam. Are they so bad that you can’t wear?
M – it is not like that, I have already commented that they are really good but not for women like us.
Me – why what is the problem madam. They are just fine and you will really enjoy wearing them.
After some hesitation she said though they are good she can’t wear as they don’t suit for women of her age.
Me – who said that you are old, you look like college girl in those dress. You are not old as you say, you are still young enough to beat any college going girl. I am sorry if I offend you. But you will surely look much younger in those dresses. And if I am honest you look very hot in those dresses. Just wear them and try, your mirror will also certainly appreciate your look. For god sake just wears and if you don’t like them you can deny buying them.
With all the persuasion and encouragement from her maid she decided to try and after some time she returned with smile and blush. You are such a salesman I really appreciate your caliber of convincing women. But I caution you to watch your words.
Me – what did I say madam, did I say anything wrong in case I am really sorry.
M – you said ……….. hot to me. How can you say to a woman of my status and age.
Me – I am sorry if I offend you, but I should have said you will look like dame or sexy to be precise. But how can I say as it is our first meet and I can’t take such liberty. But my words are from my heart and my opinion is genuine. Even if you cancel all the clothes I won’t mind but I have been taught to speak truth by ,y parents and they have taught me not to hesitate to speak truth whether it is sweet or bitter. I prefer to speak true and straight that is my key to success.
M – what you have spared to speak, you say that it is first time we are meeting and already took enough liberty to speak .but I do appreciate one thing your choice is fantastic and you know………..
Me – what happened madam why did you pause, youcan tell whatever you want to say.

M – leave it now tell me what they all will cost.
I did calculate and told the figure. On hearing the amount her face became dull. Sorry I don’t have that much money. Come on madam you are wife such a big officer and you are saying youdont have money. I can’t believe it I replied.
Maid looking at another packet lying on bag, what is that sir, you didn’t show us.
Me – oh I had forgotten that it contains some jevellaries. They are really good one, I opened the packet did show them couple of necklaces. Both looked at them and maid took one which madam was eying. She straight away put it on madam neck and said wow it looks super she exclaimed.
M – you are such a stupid I had warned not to place anything on me. If I wear it once I can’t part with it.
Me – who asked to part it, you keep it for yourself madam. That really suits your beautiful long neck. I am not pampering you for the sake of sale but it is true that it looks nice on you. I think now that necklace life became worth by you wearing it madam.
Now it was difficult for her to settle the amount which I knew. Already I had given her four sarees and one necklace and many other dresses like jeans pants and tops skirts and tops as well imported bra and panties and night suits. For that sake only I had collected stat of madam from maid. The sum was in lackhs and I was cock sure she would not be having so much money as that baldy does not give dime to her. That was the reason madam was not showing any interest to see the collection. I wanted to create such situation and here maid had helped me in seeing material and making her try those all clothes so that she would be forced to keep all of them.
Madam was in trouble after selecting everything she could not let me go without buying them or pay money. She was really happy for all the collection she could get sitting in her home and not spending time to travel or roam in city looking for such beautiful articles. She went in kitchen returned with some snacks. We had snacks and she brought tea while placing cups she bent forward for the first time her pallu slipped and I could see those magnificent globes, white melons trying to come out of confinement. My breat stopped suddenly looking at those melons. I didn’t want to glare at them because I had come for some specific purpose I couldn’t afford to lose my rapport. Still my dirty mind took over and I kept looking at those twin globes. Luckily she didn’t notice it.
M – come on shree have tea she brought me back to earth. What were you thinking, are you feeling that I wont pay hehehehe.

Me – not like that madam I remembered about some other engagement to attend. Let it be that can wait. I sipped tea it was really great, thanks for best tea madam.
M – no need to flatter, dear tea is just tea.
Me – no it is not like that, what you add in it is most important. Apart from the ingrediants if you add bit love or smile that enhances taste I looked at her. She blushed a bit .
M – you really know how to flatter women, for your kind information I am married and have child studying 9th you know. So no need to flatter, or flirt.
Me – is it true, I feel you are misguiding me. Let it be I won’t believe it but there is no need to misguide me as it is not purpose of my visit. I have some strict rules to follow. In business I never mingle my personal life and thanks for lying I will take it.
Maid – no sir it is true, she has grown up girl.
Me – why to summon when I have admitted even it is false. Again madam flushed her face became bit red, that enhanced her beauty. Now I looked at madam intently. She is milky white may be around 32-34 about 5.6 height with no added fat. She is very slim except for bust, flat stomach dimple cheek right amount of flesh at right places. There is no right word to praise her; she still looks like a college girl. Must be working out I thought.
M – Hey mister where are you lost she brought my attention to her. If you are in hurry and thinking about your pending work you can go and attend it, she thought I was lost in my work call.
Me – no madam I was thinking something else. To be honest I was imagining you to be mom of some small child but it is very hard to believe it. I am sorry I did comment on your personal. Please come to business madam. I could see her blushing again. Please don’t mistake me that I am flirting I added.
M – You are too smart for your age. You know how to speak without committing. I am sorry shree I don’t have that much money.
Me – you can give as much you have now you can pay tomorrow or after two or three days.
M – it won’t be possible to arrange in short term, is it possible to give in installments.

Me – sorry madam it is not possible as I don’t do this for profit earning it is just to have good contacts with big people like you……………………….. or sir. Where I may be benefitted by other personal works. So with minimum margin I won’t be able to give in installments.
M – then I am sorry, I too should be honest like you, if I miss my promise it won’t be good on my part.
Me – if you don’t mind I have other option……… I looked at her. by the way I was looking at her she was frightened as if I am going to ask her for bed. She became nervous suddenly.
M – what is that?
Me – if you help me in my some important work that should be enough for me.
M – do you have any work pending at our sir office, if yes then don’t expect me and get lost she said in mock anger. I am fool I should have suspected you in the first stage. Ati vinayam chor laxanam.
Me – you have mistaken me, both are true this is my business as well I have work at sir office. I shall explain you what the work is, if you are ready to help then it is ok, even if it is no I won’t mind and shall discuss about this purchases.
M – I am sorry I never involve inhis matters, he does not like also and it is my policy not to involveinhis office works.
Me – give me a chance to explain the work still if you don’t want to help me then it is fate of the work and people as well government. Without her consent I began explaining what it is and how it will help society and later to me personally after some days.
She kept listening patiently at last it seems good project. I think that should help society as you explain it. For the first project you have chosen a district hospital where power plays vital role. I am with you but I can’t understand why your file is stalled.
Me – it is not his fault it is his subordinates game to squeeze me out. If you speak a word about me then the things will take place smoothly.
M – but how can I bring this matter to him. What should I say to him ,he will ask me how I know you.
Me – very simple you tell him that you are in relation with me.
M – what the hell you are speaking , she got angry means really wild.

Me -But before she said further I corrected my self . No madam you are taking me wrong. You tell him that I am related to you means relative. You can cook up some story or tell him that I am brother of your friend or something like that.
M – you are not as simple as you look, but any way I am ready to help you. What about payment of these materials she asked with concern.
Me – please treat this as gift from those poor patients who are getting benefit from this project. Without waiting for her reaction I gave a slip which had all the details and my contact number. I left their house abruptly as I knew she won’t be ready to take these as bribe.
As expected my file was sanctioned and I heard it from office as well from her I thanked her profusely for helping me. She wanted to speak about payment but I cut call and never received her call further.
This all happened when we were strangers we didn’t know each other are related. But in very next week we met in a family function of sush house. In mean while I had fucked her daughter shreya then only I had come to know that she is my aunt and sis of sush mom. When I was introduced by sush mom, she was astonished as well happy to know that I am sort of their cousin.
When she saw that I am very close to sush family and sush mom or sheetal mom hugging me speaking so closely and me taking active role all made her come closer to me. Even her hubby also felt odd for troubling me in past and he said sorry also.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:56 AM