Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on my sweet boy I was just kidding you and testing your strength.
I too began laughing with her and hugged her tight.
That was tit for tat dear there are no concealed cameras in my house except two places near entrance and near safe vault.
Then why was this recording she snatched my cell.
That was very much accidental I was reading messages and when I was setting it to silence you began snatching it, accidentally I pushed voice recording but you didn’t give me a chance to switch off voice recording, so it kept recording all the things. delete record I asked her. No let me listen to the pleads to make you ready to fuck and deflower me.
If you wish to listen you can but don’t blame me if you get excited again to restart fucking session hehehe. I said and went to kitchen to bring some snacks and cold drinks. When I returned she was still hearing the same recorded voice.
You crooked fellow you had your eye on my assets and were lusting after me still made so much drama to take my cherry. But I am happy t has done with you and I have become your slave. You can just give a ring and I will be at your disposal. In one go you have taught me everything of sex game. As i had promised I am ready to ride now she was hot and ready for another fuck. but i knew her state I had fucked her very hard and physically she is not in a position to take me again.
There is lot of thing to learn art of lovemaking dear, this is not end it is just beginning I shall teach you everything. Now stop dreaming about second round of fucking. Now get fresh and have something to eat otherwise you won’t be able to walk back to house. I have drained all your strength through your pussy by means of your cum.
I was working on my new project; even government was initiating such projects of solar power generation. Some officers were after me to go for such project for government buildings to make them self sufficient. So I had decided to go for one.
I studied the project thoroughly and decided to go for it. I got the project report with all the interest to serve nation and not for profit. File was stuck at D C office I met the concerned officers many times asking the file to move. But it was not happening I was getting frustrated. One day one officer revealed the truth that it was specially kept pending by D C for the sake of bribe. I felt really bad as I was enthusiastic to serve community but these crooked officers are demanding bribe. Then I met d c he said there is some problem with the project and some other queries are there so it may take some time and he asked me to furnish some details. I knew the actual reason so I came to point directly. I asked him what was his expectation but he didn’t buzz. Later that officer gave hint that he could demand directly from me. At last he came for dealing, but the amount quoted was too high. I tried to convince him that I was going for this on almost non profit base. I knew if I can handle couple of project with government then I could use the experience and go for private sector where I could expect large returns. He was not ready to believe me, who will invest such a huge amount for no gain. Still I tried to convince him but he was not satisfied I got frustrated and decided to drop the project , my conscious was not permitting to bribe him to his expectation. It does not mean that I had not bribed before but for this it was too much. But once he saw me while I was discussing some important topic with some minister we were discussing in privacy as it was very important one. He did enter the chamber and saw us discussing seriously, that minister asked him to wait outside and don’t allow anyone to enter till shree bhai finishes his work and leave. He was so surprised to hear that I was more important for minister than a D C. he made face but had to wait outside.
After that he had sent message to meet him but I didn’t meet him due to busy schedule. I knew he would not do without money and could reduce the figure. As I had felt bad I was seriously thinking of dropping the project but some other officer was insisting me to take up the project as it was really needed one.
Once while I was sitting in my house our maid came with one lady, I looked at her but didn’t look at her again. They went inside and our maid was doing her job and other lady kept helping her. While going out my maid introduced other lady and said she was working in D C house.

Listening that she works in D C quarters I became alert and asked them to sit. As usual they sat on floor I asked my maid to prepare coffee, as she went I dragged her into conversation. So far I have not seen in that quarter I commented. Yes sir I have newly joined, their previous sab had other maid but she left to her home towns so they appointed me. Casually continued conversation with her was collecting needed information about the couple. As long as I asked about general matter she went on replying but when the things came to their personal matter she became alert and was hesitating to reply. by then our maid joined us with coffee and sit beside her sister. She noticed that her sis was hesitating to reply, my maid encouraged her to give all the details which I ask.
Don’t hesitate our sir is very good person. You know how he helped my child for further education and gave money when my fil was sick. He does not poke his nose in others topic. He has never asked who resides in adjoining apartment, when he is asking that has some importance in it. So her sis became free and began giving all the details. I was getting happy to gather the information needed from her.
After gathering many information about the couple some plan began taking shape in my mind. At last to bring my plan into action I needed some too personal information about them. I asked maid sis to wait in other room and asked my maid to get vital information from her sis. She too was puzzled to hear what I was asking as it all was too personal and gents should not ask for such things. I assured her that it is necessary for some of my work and you will come to know later about why I had asked through your sis. But I want perfect information I pressed the word. She was feeling bit embarrassed as I had never spoken this much with her. After some time my maid returned to me and gave necessary information and said it should be secret as her sis may lose her job.
I called her sis and assured that I would take care of everything and soon you will know why asked all these. Probably you will be there when I use that vital information, but will see that your name does not appear.
As per the plan I went to D C house with the materials I had procured specially for this. I did visit in absence of D C . His wife looked at me asked the reason of visiting their house and she added sir is not there.
Madam I have nothing to do with sir, I am a salesman selling silk sarees I introduced myself. Then the maid appeared she smiled at me.
I have no interest in sarees she tried to avoid me and send back.
Maid- I think he has good collection she said hesitantly as she took the cue.

Madam – no I don’t need them so you can go back. If I need any I shall call you. She said trying to dismiss me.
Me – it is ok madam but I insist you to have glance at them. You will not find such sarees elsewhere as these are specially designed for special women like you.
M – no need to flatter, you can go she said in stern voice.
Me – ok madam if you are not at all interested to see I shall go. Can I have some water please .
She moved inside gesturing her maid to be there as she thinks robbers come in pretext of salesmen. Just insist her to have a look at least as it costs nothing to see I whispered to maid. She nod in affirmation. Madam returned with glass of water and handed it to me.
Me – can I sit madam as there is saying that one should not drink water standing.
Before she permit me to sit I had taken seat. She looked at me, I think that had some impression on me. After drinking water I placed the empty glass on centre tab le.
Me – thanks madam for cold water, I still prefer if you have a look at sarees and dress materials. What you will lose is your some precious time and looking will not cost you anything.
Maid – he is right madam we will not be losing anything t o have a look.ihave heard that he will be having very good materials I had hear other maid telling. She smiled at me again.
M – in fact I don’t have interest but I can see that you seem to be good person giving value for tradition I shall see on one condition. First of all I have already said that I am not interested in them as we buy sarees from bengaluru, you should not insist to buy as usually all the sales people say like that and afterwards they insist us to buy at least one piece.
Me – no madam I never insist any on one till they see. Once they are satisfied they will call me that I am sure. Without any further discussion I opened the bag and began displaying one after other.
See madam these are specially designed for my customers as you are new in city so you don’t know about me once you come into my contact you will keep calling me (smiling inside.) these are not available in shops madam as we design and get viewed for ourselves I lied.

Slowly she began taking interest in them as all of them were very good and specially selected by me from kanchipuram where they are manufactured (weaved). Due to maids help I had come to know about taste of her madam about colors and bit about patterns. After seeing couple of sarees she began liking them and at last she kept four aside.
I think it is better to try them maid suggested and opened pallu and spread over madam shoulder she was protesting not to place them on her body.
m- Hey stupid don’t place them on my body, I have bad theory if once I try them I will have to own them. She kept protesting but this maid placed all four and passed her comments that they really match her beauty.
Me – you look very beautiful in these sarees madam.
Maid ushered something into her ears for which she blushed. You stupid you keep saying something nonsense always she said looking at maid. I could understand what she had said, she is right madam I added it made her more blush.
M – what are you speaking man she said in serious tone.
Me – nothing madam I thought your dearest and nearest said something and it will be always right. Now can you try these things, they are the best available in market, they are specially imported for the beautiful women like you.
M – I feel you are crossing limit she said in false anger.
Me – I said beautiful, not the word which this lady ushered which is more appropriate but I am sorry I can’t say like that. Which put her in such a condition that she could not comment as I had said indirectly.
M – what are these she tried to open bag but I stopped her and asked maid to take them in room and try. She was not ready to go inside but on little persuasion she went inside and came out. What are these I never wear such clothes she said in bit embarrassment?
Me – madam whether you wear them or not is different issue just have a look they are from very famous world class collection. Just have a try, even if you didn’t like or you refuse there is no issue but I insist you to have look. I am sure you will certainly like them. On little more persuasion she went inside to try.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:55 AM