Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Don’t worry dear i am here to fulfill all your desire; I shall show what is heaven here on my bed I laughed. That I have already felt shree love you dear, I too love you darling I replied.
I continued fucking her with new vigor as her pain had vanished she had no issue of that, she was ready to go further and was interested to take full length on her maiden voyage. This time speed was more and shots were also bigger than before. I kept sending more of cock into her tight pussy. Within next couple of minutes I had buried full length into her tight passage. I stopped fucking her, she asked why did you stop is it over she asked in disappointment as I had assured her to give more pleasure than before. I too her hand placed between our bodies, this time her hand automatically went in search of the cock.
My god you filled it completely is my depth so much, I never thought that I could be able to full length, thanks shree for filling my hole completely not I am feeling that it is touching some where it is hitting end of the hole.
Shall we continue, will you ride me I asked? What is that riding she asked innocently? Woman on top I replied. Not this time dear I am not in a position to come over you. This time you take the lead next time I shall try that also, unknowingly she committed that there will be next time.
I resumed the fuck this time with more speed and vigor she was enjoying the fucking and I was here to give her maximum pleasure.
For the first timer she was giving very good response her pain had subsided and she was enjoying the maiden fuck. I continued fucking her while I sucked her boobs and caressed her body erotically. This time she was looking at me previously she had shut her eyes while I fucked her. Intermittently she was moaning and smiling at me. Soon she was completely aroused and asked me to increase speed.
Now my piston was moving faster than before with every stroke her boobs jiggled I was enjoying the blissful fuck. My cock was moving easily now as she leaked and leaked. The lube in tight pussy was making me go crazy. Whenever I was near to my orgasm I stopped fucking her, played with her assets for some time then resumed fucking. I didn’t wish this round be completed I wanted the course continue forever. Her tight pussy kept squeezing my cock and when I pushed it in it sucked my cock like vacuum pump.
She pulled me over her and stuffed her one tit into my mouth asked me to suck it. I was more than happy to suck her magnificent tit. I began sucking her tit and played wither bum with one hand. Shree something strange is happening to me. Please bite the tit she asked.
I was sucking her tit with full force I raised my eyes to look at her while I sucked, she pleaded with her eyes to bite. I gave a slight bite she closed her eyes with ecstasy. I switched to other boob and gave same treatment. This time I bite with more force she cried with pain and pleasure. When I left her boob my teeth impression was there on her right boob. She looked at it and hit me playfully. You are brute see how it has turned red she indicate at bite mark.
Yes it looks so beautiful red mark on pure white boobs I said as I caressed the same. sheeeeeeeee it pains shree she cried. You are very cruel you made me bleed down and left bite mark on beautiful tit she smiled.
That is also looking as red as this I smiled back. Does it bleed much she asked with concern? Not much like other girls you are very brave girl you could tolerate pain and bleed less.
Thanks for the compliment jiju, I am very brave you know, I could take your monster without much fuss she replied smiling. Then who was it crying and asking me to take it out, was it your mom I asked.
Hey don’t speak about my mom, you know she is your aunt she said in mock anger.

I know that baby, I had not seen her since very long, few days back we met and you know still she does not know who I am.
You are saying you met her and you say she does not know about you, what the hell you are speaking she said confused.
It is long story I will tell it leisurely I replied and resumed fucking this horny girl. She was pushing her butt to meet my thrusts. My god this girl is so horny she is pushing her butt to take my cock on her maiden voyage, then how her mom must be in bed. She must be hornier than this teen I thought. Once I should taste that mature lady she is so beautiful and hot. I smiled myself for thinking about mom while fucking her virgin daughter.
Why are you smiling shreya asked?
Nothing dear I was remembering how we met and got my work done through her. You know I had to bribe her for getting my work done. I don’t blame her if she knew that I am related to her she would not have accepted the gift or bribe or she would have avoided helping me in that matter.
What was that work and how come you did bribe my mom. I know she is very punctual and very strict. Was the work concerned to her she asked curiously?
No it was your dad concern but I made your mom accept my gift and later convinced her how important the work was for me.
I see, otherwise she does not interfere into my dad’s matter. She is very intelligent and even gives suggestions to my dad. You know she is double M A.
Is it that I didn’t know I replied? She is not only intelligent but very shrewd and full of attitude like her daughter. Why not she is enjoying position of D C wife, it is natural to have such attitude. But what to tell you she is sex bomb even at this age. At the same time I felt bad for thinking bad for my aunt, she is malli’s youngest daughter and youngest sis of sush mom. I shook the thought out of my mind and resumed fucking this shreya the shrew.
Now I was banging her really hard, she too was enjoying the real fuck of her life. She too was pushing her but to meet me and I was taking my cock all the way out and sending back in single stroke.

Now she was nearing to her next climax already she had leaked four times and now she was getting ready for another one. i too was nearing mine I continued fucking harder I hold her both boobs in each hand and was shoving my cock all the way in, which was hitting her uterus.
When I increased speed and fucking her furiously forgetting that I am fucking a virgin girl. She started breathing heavily and had opened her mouth to breath her eyes were popping out of their socket.
Then her back arched she began moaning loud in ecstasy. Her juice gushed in stream washing my balls. I continued fucking her in same pace, she had another orgasm successively this time stronger than previous, she was squirting like hell. i too could not hold myself I began shooting my jism in her no more virgin pussy. My cock was pumping sperms into her tight pussy, one after another spurt kept filling her tight pussy. At last I a lay over her but keeping my weight on my elbows so not to crush this nubile girl.
We took few minutes to come to normal after that marathon fuck. at last I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I looked at my cock it was covered with mixture of my and her juice and even blood.
I looked at her pussy which was swollen with my assault on it. Our mixture was flowing along with blood.
I got up leaving the girl sleeping and washed my cock thoroughly. Then soaked a towel in steaming hot water and carried a mug of hot water along with. I cleaned her pussy which was still leaking then cleaned her pussy, then I gave hot fomentation to her swollen pussy. With touch of hot towel she opened her eyes and looked at me and then what I was actually doing to her pussy. There was look of gratitude in her eyes.
Suddenly she roared do you think you can escape by cleaning my pussy and wiping your sin. No you are under wrong impression Mr Seducer and biggest pervert. I will call security officer and tell them that you bangd me.
I didn’t bother to reply but kept giving fomentation to her pussy that was most important at that time otherwise it could be too difficult for her to walk also. I had forgotten that I was fucking brutally that too a virgin girl. If she was mentally not strong it was difficult to bear my strokes.

When she found me not answering to her threats and was still smiling very coolly. She got still angry and began abusing me like hell and threatening me to complain to security officer and put me behind bars.
Come on dear no need to joke now I replied and lay beside her. I placed my hand on her which she threw away. She began searching for her something. I could understand what she was searching for , I found it beside pillow and handed it to her.
Do you know S P number or shall give I asked smiling at her. Don’t have any fear you scoundrel no need to help me in that matter. I have uncle’s personal number also. She began scrolling the number.
Wait before you dial it, just listen to this. I pulled out and began doing something in my cell.
What are you doing want to call any superior; you can call minister also still you will not be able to skip from this. I will see that you spend rest of your life behind the bars or you are hanged.
I don’t mind hanging, that too on a hot piece of ass like you baby. I found what I was searching for. Then I pushed play button.
When she heard her own voice she became alert. The voice recording was her pleading me to fuck her and deflower her for which I was giving negative answer and convincing her not to do as she is too young blah, blah.
So you knew my moves and were ready for back fire is not it she asked in disbelief. But don’t think that you are smart enough to escape. I had thought of it. There is another biggest reason to trouble you, which you know very well. Even a girl of my age asks you to fuck, still you can’t do it. Now your sperms are floating inside me and that is enough proof to send you to right place hehehehe she began laughing loudly.
I know that I have fixed cc tv in all rooms everything from beginning of yesterday till now is recorded each second of our game is therein the hard disk and if at all you utter a word it will be spread everywhere you know. if at all I am drowned I shall take you with me hehehehe.
Suddenly she began laughing and hugged me ,I think I scared you hehehehehe. You were acting like very brave man as if ready o face a lion was scared to hell by a lioness hehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:55 AM