Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

At last I said if at all you wish to fuck and get deflowered by me, then you are lucky as I am pro in deflowering hehehe. I have read somewhere it will be sin to leave the girl unsatisfied after her request to fuck, so let us start game from where we had stopped that too if you are sure.
You dirty rogue you take your cell and call that fortune teller whether to fuck me or not. You are such an stupid I have been insisting you to fuck me but you are telling stories, stop this dram and tell me that you are enough of a man or not. She was angry by my prolonged drama.
Without a word I asked her to come over me in 69 like before so that I should bring back to the stage where I had left her. She was so happy she just jumped on me and took my cock in her delicate fingers and caressed the smooth skin and did little shagging and when clear drop of pre cum appeared she licked it clean and then began sucking. She had almost forgotten that she needs to be eaten. When she felt emptiness that she missed something she looked back at me what I was doing, she came to know that her ass was away from my face she smiled at herself for foolishness’ that with joy she had kept her base away from my face and searched for her new found lollipop.
I too was looking at her how happy she was for me accepting her invitation to fuck her. She pushed her pussy to my face, I adjusted my mouth on her pussy, I began licking her pussy. It didn’t take long to prepare her when I began sucking her small clit she began convulsing with pleasure.
When she was ready for the real action I asked her to roll on her back which she did with expectation of doing something big in her life. She pulled me and showered kisses on my face.
My cell made sound I looked at it I had received some commercial sms I was deleting them, she snatched cell from my hand and placed it under pillow. Come on darling I am ready for the fuck, be slow and take care of this delicate girl who has come under you for the blissful fuck. I want to get deflowered by you, give me all the pleasure of life today. I want to enjoy with you I want lose my cherry, blast it and make me a woman. I love you dear I love you from depth of my heart.
I too love you baby but don’t expect too much from me. Already I had clarified that I am your friend and love you as a friend, please don’t dream too much that we would continue for long or we will marry and all that stuff. But I assure you that I won’t cheat you or I will not take any sort of advantage.

Forget it shree I know we have long age difference and it is not right age to think about marriage. What we are going to do will remain between us and confidential I know that you will keep it and I have faith in you. From my side also I assure you that there won’t be any trouble from my side. We will remain as friends for rest of life and if we mutually wish to continue our relation we will as long as we both wish. There won’t be pressure from either of us to continue or to stop, that is my promise. Please don’t bore more I am eager to have yor monster inside me. Now start fucking me and deflower me make me woman.
I took body lotion form the shelf and poured enough on my finger I began lubing her pussy and my cock. i knew she was oozing enough juice that should be enough to penetrate but I knew that also that once I enter into her tight and virgin pussy she will be cold and her pussy gets dried soon. Then this lubrication will really help. I continued fingering her with lotion coated finger. Enough of fingering she cried in midst of her moans come on insert that your tool she cried.
.my god this girl has become crazy for the fuck, it is natural everyone will become crazy but nervous too. I took position between her legs after folding her legs, Is she didn’t need any more arousing as she was already. I rubbed tip of the cock over her pussy and made her moan ahhhhhhhhhhh it feels so good do more she cried. I kept rubbing her pussy with my cock. After little more rubbing it was time for actual penetration.
Now get ready for the big-bang my dear, now onwards you will no more be virgin or girl.iam going to make your most desired woman from girl. I warn that despite of all the effort it is going to pain, you will be hurt. If you are courageous you won’t have that much pain, try to bear whatever pain you are suppose to have, good luck my dear would be woman. I pushed my missile head in her tight virgin pussy. She welcomed my cock with smile but when there was pain she grit her teeth to bear pain. I knew it was going to be difficult for her that too at that age, I was very cautious to minimize pain. I waited half way but i had lodged the knob inside her pussy, I felt her muscles grip my cock tightly.
Though the passage was slippery but I was not in hurry . I placed my hand on her lips caressed her beautiful thin lips she looked at me and tried to smile. That is like a brave girl I encourage her, she smiled again and asked does the paining part over innocently. I tha has just begun baby it is going to cause more pain this time, but when I rupture the seal then it will be bit more that time you are going to bleed, if the hymen is thin it will not hurt more but if it is thick some time it is thick in some girls then pain will be more.
Have you done research on the subject, I think you have done mastery or doctorate in it.

you can decide when I finish the mission deflowering miss shreya . she smiled at me that means she is bit comfortable with the new intrusion. Then I gave another push to send some more cock into her tight passage. As expected she didn’t cry but was trying her level best to bear the pain. She seems to be brave girl I thought. I waited again for some time and began playing with her boobs to calm her. She was cool after some time. Then this stroke was going to hurt her more I knew, with next shot I was going to break her hymen and take her virginity.
I bent forward began kissing her, she too was responding to my kisses. I began pumping her tight pussy with whatever I had inserted so that she would think that I was not going to hurt her soon. She moaned with my fucking though there was very little scope for movement. I kept fucking her for few minutes now she too was responding to my fuck and was replying with moans. When she was very much comfortable with my fucking I thought this is the right time for big push, I bent completely over her and began smooching. She sent her tongue into me I was sucking her tongue, I kept sucking for one more minute actually she had to withdraw her tongue not to get hurt when I give big shot. I pulled her tongue with force with my mouth she cried with pain and now our lips were locked. I pulled out my cock till the tip and pushed hard into her tight passage. She was not aware that I was going to give big shot she was clam till then. when I gave mighty push she didn’t know what happened for few seconds when it began hurting her she cried loud but I had sealed her mouth well in advance with anticipation her cry was absorbed in my mouth. I had placed my elbows near her ears so that she could not move away from clutches. She tried to move away with all the force but she could not move at all. Then she pushed my mouth and began crying. You cruel man you killed me, takeit out it is hurting like hell she cried.
Congratulations darling you lost your virginity and you have become woman. Now onward whenever you wish t get fucked it is not going to hurt, only pleasure and pleasure. I know you are brave girl and you can bear the pain, it is very much temporary, it will vanish within a minute just try to bear. in fact you should thank me for destroying that ugly hymen of yours, I am the man who did favor to lose it.
She tried to smile in return for the words but miserably failed, I felt pity again, why the hell god create this barrier and give pain to the girls. Every girl needs to pass through this situation and cause her pain .

Will it not pain any further she asked me, yes baby it is over now onwards you are going to enjoy the fucking session. I know by day after tomorrow you are going to be back here for the second round, that much pleasure I am going to give you I assured her. Will it be so pleasurable I don’t think so with this pain I can’t or I won’t return to you again she tried to smile again.
I bet darling henceforth it is going to be voyage on clouds, which I will take you soon, get ready to take off now. By now her pain has vanished she was bit comfortable. I resumed fucking her in slow motion not to hurt her. Now forgetting her pain she began enjoying the first fucking of life.
Now I was also enjoying as her pussy was leaking profusely with my assault on her pussy, her eyes had stopped crying but her pussy was surely crying, her juice along with blood was making the entry easy, her tight pussy was holding my cock like vise. I continued fucking with slow stokes when she was comfortable I began sending half inch extra in her tight passage and my exploration was not felt by her. After another minute she was aroused to the limit she began moving below me she was trying to push her ass to meet my strokes that indicated that she was near to her orgasm. I increased speed but strokes were still mild. Next she began convulsing below me and crying loud hey shree something is happening to me, what is it, I can’t bear it. Is it paining more I deliberately asked her? Not pain but something else is happening. My god it is so sweet but something like volcano is exploding, I started pounding her, now her body arched and her eyes widened so much i felt they would pop out of sockets, she was feeling her first orgasm of her life. She pulled me to her hold me tight I gave another couple of strokes and there it was. Her juice began sprouting from no more virgin pussy. I continued fucking her slowly and her juice kept coming out in streams.
Then she went limp, I stopped fucking her as I too was in need to breath. She had closed her eyes enjoying the first orgasm, she looked tired her breathing so fast like running train. I waited till she recovered and when she opened her eyes I made her gulp some water.
She smiled it was something very strange I had never experienced shree, love you dear she kissed my cheek.

Now be ready for further journey I said. Has it not over yet she asked in disbelief. Not yet dear real journey is ahead, this time you will enjoy much more than previous. now all the pain is over you are going to like it now. Only pure pleasure ahead, I resumed fucking now her pussy felt great after her release my cock was moving easily than before but new horizon was still to be explored I had not completely buried inside her, most of my cock was still outside.
Ithinki have taken full length she asked. Not yet dear still bit more is left out, saying so I placed her hand between our bodies for her to feel the length remains out. My god i felt I am completely filled will that go inside, I don’t think I can take rest of it she said in worried voice. It is so long dear she said.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:55 AM