Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
Here Majid was in his room and in seventh heaven , he desparately wanted relief wanted to ejaculate , such was the pleasure he had while sqeezing the breasts of his dream bitch and at the same time getting his cock massaged by her. His cock refused to go down , as it was still harbouring the feeelings of her soft warm palm greased with paint running up an down his cock , his cockhead was throbbing still feeling the rotation of her palms over it . His fingers still were having the sensations of the long taut nipplies held captive between them. His ears were still reverberating with the soft moans which escaped her lips while she was painting his dick and he painting her nipples . His eyes could not get over the sight of her big round ass moving so erotically when she was running away .And on top of it was the bitch’s arrogance !!! as if she is the most superior one .
Majid had this thing about high class women , he took great pleasure of taming them . Now he wanted to tame this arrogant bitch , bring her totally on her knees , make her his sex pet . How he wanted to deposit his seed in the womb of this snooty housewife and make her mother of his children. But he knew this bitch would take some taming , but he was very confident of his abilities although this housewife was the biggest challenge to him .
Swati wanted some fresh air and called Mumtaz begum . Mumtaz informed her that as per plan all the ladies were going to a famous temple located in a nearby village and as they had already planned all came decked up in Sarees and were looking fabulous. Swati also wore a red sareeand a black sleeveless blouse and was looking superhot . the saree was a chiffon one and she had worn it a bit tight hence it wpretty tight at her ass part . Any person looking carefully could clearly make out the two hind globes bulging out fleshily.
As the ladies boarded the van , Majid was standing by the window and looking at the gorgeous women , his eyes was fixed on Swati . He sighed and as he watched swati clinbing the van and her ass shook and moved seductively , He said to himself aloud “ I want that ass , whatever happens, Mujhe woh Gaand Chahiye , chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye“.
“ Bhai ,if you say , I ll abduct the bitch from her room and bring her to your room ( Bhai , aap ka taqleef mujhse bardasht nahi hota , aap kahu toh aaj hi us kutiya ko uski kamre se utha ke aap ke kamre main lake patak doonga aap ke liye ) Said Abdul who was standing near his boss
“Abdul , now the time has arrived to take this to the next level and show the bitch her rightful place , nows the appetizers are done , now I have to get the main course (Arre Abdul , Bus ab waqt aa gaya isse iski jagah dikhane ka , bahut khel tamasha hua ab samay aa gaya” Majid said lustily.
“ then shall we put into action our final phase ?( Kya ab akhri daav shuru ki jay)Asked Abdul.
“ But there is one more thing to do before we take her , Call that Vinod and tell him our plans “ Added Majid
“ But why him , I have made palsn to move him away from the scene , bhai you enjoy Bhabhi to the fullest(Par usko kyon , saale ko scene se bahar karne ka plan hai mere pass , aap Bhabhi ke saatrh mauj kijiye , Bhai “ Said Abdul.
“ Ha Ha Abdul, the real kink is in humiliating a cultured , high class women right in front of her husband. (Ha Ha Arre Abdul, Sahi mane main pura maza tab aata hai jab ek sansakari aurat ko apne pati ke saamne , apni ghutno main la kar uski izzat utarna ).
“ Ha who toh hai bhai , toh aap swati Bhabhi ko Vinod ke saamne …………( yes I agree to that , so you will do Swati Bhabhi in front of Vinod………” trailed Abdul getting aroused .
“ Yes Abdul, I would love to humiliate that arrogant bitch , and show her who her real master is , with her husband watching ( ha Abdul, Main us ghamandi aurat ki izzat uske patidev ke saamne utarunga aur usko uski asli auqat dikhaunga “ Said Majid sternly.
“ Bitch, she dared to slap Majid khan , see what I do to her (Saali Majid khan ko chaata marti hai , Dekh uski kya hashar karta hoon main )” Majid said that with more lust than anger .
Majid told his plan in the ears of Abdul and gave his phone to Abdul , who listened carefully, picked Majid’sphone , smiled and said “ Ok Bhai , ho jayega “
Abdul left the room went to his room and called Harish .He explained everything to Harish , who was a eager assistant to Abdul in this task.
Then they called Vinod to their room for drinks .
Hi Vinod , Enjoying the gettogether right ? Asked Abdul
Yes Abdul bhai , it has been real fun, Thanks to Majid bhai , he arranged it all so well , such a generous person he is , Thank you Majid bhai “Said Vinod .
“ Hey Vinod , Only a thanks wont do , have to give something more to our Majid bhai (Thanks bolke nahi chalega , Majidbhai ko kuch dena padega “ Abdul Said
“ AS it is its Majid bhai’s birthday tomorrow , leys make it memorable for Majid bhai (Aisa bhi kal Majid bhai ka janmdin hai , usko zara yadgaar manate hai Apna Majid bhai ke liye)” Added Harish.
“ Yes lets do something nice for him to make him happy, what he likes the most ?” Haan hum kuch acha karte hai unko khush karne , Unko sabse acha kya lagta hai ?” Asks Vinod .
There was an ackward silence in the room.
“ Majid bhai loves ……….Swati bhabhi ( Majid bhai ko Swati bhabhi pasand hai )“ Said Abdul
“ Ha Ha stop it bhai , don’t joke, I am asking seriously ( arre bus kar, Mazak mat kar , serious baat kar raha hoon main )” Replied Vinod a bit irritatedly
“ Vinod , Abdul is also serious, he is not joking too ( Vinod abdul Mazak nahi kar raha , who bhi serious hai )Said Harish.
“ And don’t feel bad , Vinod , but the truth is Majidbhai really loves Swati Bhabhi and he is really desparate for her . Mumtaz begum told me that he is not eating properly , sleeping well , getting angry just like that and most of all he is ignoring Mumtaz begum ever since he has seen Swati “ Added Harish.
“but …. But ….” Tried Vinod
“ Vinod , according to me today we should offer Maajid bhai , His dream women Swati and we you’re your permission for that (Vinod mere hisab se hume aaj Majid bhai ko Swati bhabhi dilwane ki koshish karte hai , aur hume iske liye tumhara permission chahiye “ Harish said
“ Are you both crazy ????, how dare you ask me this ? SHE IS MY WIFE ! MY legally wedded wife , we have taken saat pheras for this ? NO WAY ! NO FUCKING W AY !(Tum dono ka dimag kharab ho gaya kya , yeh tum kaise pooch sakta hai ? Swati meri dharam patni hai , meri byah kiya hua patni hai who , saat pheres liya hai hum dono ne . KOI chance nahi koi chance. )” . Cried out Vinod loudly
“If this is over shall I go ?( ab yeh sab hua toh main jau ? “) Added Vinod in anger .
“ Look Vinod we know you like people watching her , enjoying her beauty , remember you allowed me to see her naked taking bath , it gives you a kick , we know it , so lets take this enjoyment to the next level . Expained Harish.
“Vinod , you don’t know Majid’s Prowess in screwing women , there is no one as capable to please women in bed as Majid in the whole of Kolhapur , He is real Bull ( Arre Vinod tum Majid ko Jaanta nahi , chodne ke mamle main uska pakad Kolhapur main koi nahi hai . ekdum saandd hai bhai . Swati bhabi ko bada maza aayegi . Abdul added
“ Shut up you two , enough of your bullshit , I am going )Chup karo tum Dono , Bakwas bahut ho gaya , Main chala “ Said Vinod about to get up .
“ Arre Sit Down brother ( Arre Baitho yaar )” Said Harish grabbing his hands and making him sit .
“ why are you getting angry ? We are not going to abduct bhabi and give her to Majid khan ( Arre Gussa kyon hota hai ? Hum thodi Bhabhi ko utha kar Majid ke hawale karne ja rahe hai ) Said Abdul with a laugh .
“ What do you mean ? ( Kya matlab hai tumhara ?) Retorted Vinod back.
“ That means we would persuade Swati Bhabhi to go to Majid bhai for the birthday night and I am sure she will agree, after all she respects Majid khan a lot like we all do “ Replied Harish.
“What do you mean ?Swati is not like that , she is very pati vrata , very loyal , cultured , who would not even look at somebody other than her husband . For her her suhaag and mangal sutra is very precious Kya matlab hai tumhara , Swati aisi nahi hai , tum log use jaanta nahi hai , who ekdum pati vrata aur sanskari aurat hai , apne pati ke alawa kisi ko dekhta bhi nahi uske paas aisa koi peshkash bhi kiya toh gaya phir uska sur “ Said Vinod.
“ Ha Ha Ha Loyal and cultured ?(Pati Vrata , Sanskari ??) Laughed aloud Abdul
“ Ok if she would go on her own would you stop her ? Asked Harish
“ she would never go “ Replied Harish
“ IF she would go , would you stop her ? Asked Harish again
“ She wont go , I am absolutely certain “ Added Vinod
“ Maybe this would change your opinion ( yeh shayad tumhara khayal badal de )“ Added Majid and pulled out the mobile given by Majid and opened a video .
The video was of the afternoon holi episode in the bathroom corridor , the entire event was captured in that clip .
Vinod was agast looking at what Swati was doing and what Majid was doing to her . He was getting angry but at the same time he was getting very horny seeing his dear wife played with . His breathing got very heavy due to arousal .
After Watching the clip he was like red faced , didn’t know what to say.
“Then Vinod babu , it appears Bhabhi would agree, didn’t you see how enthusiastic she was jerking off Majid bhai’s cock , if she is so horny while in the open , imagine how she would be in the closed room of Majid bhai bedroom , ha ha ( So Vinod babu , lagta hai Bhabhi toh maanegi , dekha kitna josh se Majid bhai ka lund sehla rahi thi , khule main itni garmi toh Majid bhai ke band kamre main kaisi hogi unki harkat ha ha) “ Said Abdul hornily .
Vinod was literally shocked but very aroused , but then as he was the husband how can he say he was enjoying it
“ I don’t know , but I wont allow my wife to go to Majid khans room (Pata nahi , Lekin main meri patni ko jaane nahi doonga Majid ke kamre main) protested Vinod.
“Shut up !!!! and quietly come with us else I shall send this clip to all you relatives and friends and both of you would be humiliated , hence , just listen and follow what we say and come with us quietly )( Chup kar !!!! aur chup chal chal hamare saath , nahi toh yeh clip bhej doonga tumhare sab rishtedaar aur dostonke ke paas ,aur sare aam izzat ho jayegi mitti main isiliye hamare ishare pe chal aur zyaada baat mat kar) “
Vinod was stunned, he had no other option . He sat there blank .
Abdul and Harish let out a victorious smirk and wink.

Here Majid discussed his plans with Mumtaz and Mumtaz was making all arrangements . Majid just added “ Ask her to wear that saree she had worn today for the temple “.
It was night around 9.00 pm , Swati didn’t feel like going to the dining hall for dinner and had dinner at her room . She was lazing around thinking about the days happeneing and how stupid she was and how she regretted doing those things and then she reiterated her commitment of staying away from Majid Khan and staying true to being the pati vrata she is .
“I ll up keep the honour of my holy marital thread , come what may ( Main iska maan rakhungi , chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye “ She resolved clutching her Mangal sutra in her palms
Her phone rang. It was Mumtaz begum .
Her mind replayed erotic images of the play between Meenakshi and Majid and she felt a tinge of excitement .
But she regained her senses and didn’t lift the phone
Mumtaz rang again
And again
The third time Swati picked up the phone
“ Hi Swati , What are you doing ? Asked Mumtaz
“ Just relaxin , it was a long day , hence a bit tired. Replied Swati.
“ Pardon me the day has not ended , tomorrow is Majid khan’s birthday , hence we are wishing him tonight and we shall have take somes photos just to create some lovely memories “ said Mumtaz
“ Oh that’s great “ Said Swati , though not so happy as she had resolved to stay away from Majid
“ Swati wear the same Saree and get up you had worn today afternoon for temple , you looked lovely in that. And don’t worry about Vinod , he is here somewhere with the guys and they would be drinking full night . “Added Mumtaz
Swati got ready , did her make up and again was looking absolutely hot in that red saree and black blouse and she reached Mumtaz’s section and knocked
“ Oh Swati you look absolutely ravishing “ praised Mumtaz
They both sat down and started chatting in the living part of the Majid’s living wing.
“ where are the others ? Asked Swati Expecting other families to be there to wish Majid .
“ Ah they would come , may be not many knows its Majid Khan ’s Birthday. Only close people and the others would be told tomorrow. Vinod maybe would come later now he has gone with the guys , full night drinks party .
“Why don’t you go and wish him and become the first to wish him , he would really appreciate it “ Advised Mumtaz
Swati hesitatingly got uo and was very embarrassed to face Majid after what had happened between them that afternoon in the corridor.
But Mumtaz grabbed her arms and took her to the bedroom door and said wish and come .
There the scene was set ,the bedroom was magnificiant and luxurious with a big king size bed ,the bed was decorated with flowers , the big bed was facing a big “floor to ceiling” mirror fixed on the wall on the foot side of the bed . Another mirror was on the head side of the mirror .
The secret of the room was the mirror was actually a two way mirror and there was a small room on the other side of the mirror (large room along the foot side mirror and a smaller room on the head side of the bed )
Anyone sitting in the room can see the minutest detail of the happeneings in the bedroom . in the large room two people were sitting on a comfortable sofa and seeing the sight , they were Vinod and Abdul.
Majid wanted to tame Swati with her husband watching , this gave him a great sense of power .
Knock knock ….
“Come in …. “ Said Majid
The door opens and steps in Swati
She was amazed by the opulence of the bedroom, she looked and saw the bedroom was well decorated as if it was some suhagraat with flowers in the bed and great aroma in the room etc.
“Hi Majid bhai , I just came to wish you happy birthday” Blurted out Swati , looking down and without having eye contact
“ Oh thank you so much You are the first to wish me “ Replied Majid .
“Come lets cut a cake “ added Majid
“ Ok I shall call the others “ Said Swati
“nooo , I cut cake separately with each person , Come here , called Majid
Swati walked to the cake kept on the side table near the bed
Then Majid took the knife and cut and kept a piece in Swati’s mouth
“ where is my birthday gift, Swati? “ Asked Majid
“ oooh sorry I didn’t bring as I only came to know now “ defended Swati
“ Don’t be sorry , you can still give me the present what you gave me today afternoon (Arre mafi mat maangiye Bhabhi ji , aap muje abb bhi de sakti hai who tohfa , jo aapne dupaher ko diya ) winked Majid
Swati looked down in shame and embarrassment
Majid walks towards Swati with lust and says” the pleasure you gave me today , nobody had ever given me ( Aaj tu ne jo maza diya na itna maza maine aaj tak kisi ne nahi diya )”.
Majid keeps both his palms on the sleevless bare arms of Swati and says “ Swati I want you and I will make you mine ( Swati, mujhe tu chahiye aur main tujhe apna banake hi rahunga ) .
“ Leave me alone , trying to take advantage “ shouted Swati trying to get out of the hold of Majid
Majid grips her tightly and hugs her
Swati tries to hit Majid , but majid holds her , she somehow get out of his hold and gives him a stinging slap
“ How dare you touch me ? I am not a street woman , I am from a respected society and we are from big family , now if you touch me I am going to security officer , understand “ Saying that she stormed out og Majid’s Bedroom .
As she went out , Mumtaz was ssitting there , Swati ran to Mumtaz and told her what happened .
Mumtaz listened seriously and said
“ Swati, Majid is crazy for you , he is totally gone bonkers , he doesn’t eat properly sleep properly and he had not touched me since he has seen you . You please go make him happy , just spend the night in his bed , do whatever he says (Swati, Majid khan aapkeliye pagal hokar baitha hai , use kisi cheez ka khayal nahi , na khane ka na peene ka , who toh mujhe bhi nahi choota . please tum ja kar use khush kar do , bus bitado aaj raat uske saath , Jo woh kahta woh kar )“ Advised Mumtaz to the irritation nd anger of Swati
“You too Mumtaz < You all are sinners , shall send all of you to jail ( Tu bhi Mumtaz ? tum sab ke sab paapi ho , sub ko jail bhejoongi mai )“ Cried out Swati
“Shut up bitch !!!!(Chup Kutiya !!!!!) “ shouted Mumtaz
“ when you jerk my husband off , where all your loyalty and cultured etc go “ shouted Mumtaz
“ Look here “ Said Mumtaz and showed her the clip of what happened that afternoon between Majid and her .
Swati was shell shocked seeing it
“ If you don’t go to Majid’s room and didn’t listen a single command of Majid , this clip would be sent to Vinod,your friend and relatives , just imagine the humiliation you would have to face, Vinod would divorce you . (Agar tum nahi gayi Majid ke kamre main aur uska ek bhi baat nahi maani toh yeh clip Vinod ko ,tumhara sabhi friends aur relatives ko bhej diya jayega , soch lo kitna badnaami hogi . Vinod tumhe talaq zaroor dunga ). Threatened Mumtaz
“ please please don’t do that I am a housewife , don’t damage my reputation “ Swati folded her palms and pleaded.
“Don’t plead here , if you want to plead, plead inside that room he is the boss here , now go in that room . I have decorated the room myself with lots of efforts and I don’t want my efforts to be wasted.
Mumtaz held her arm and pushed her inside the bedroom and closed the door from outside
Now Swati is standing in front of Majid who is sitting in a sofa next to the bed
“What happened ? you didn’t leave ? you were going to get the security officer to arrest us and sent to jail ( kya hua arre gaye nahi , tum toh security officer ke paas jaane wale they hume jail bhejne keliye ), Ha ha ha laughed Majid .
“Come here and stand here in front of me ( chal idhar aa aur yaha khadi reh , mere saamne) “ Ordered Majid .
Swati stood there and wept
“COME HERE ( IDHAR AAA)” shouted Majid
Swati quietly and slowly walked and came in front of Majid , and stood around 3 feet in front of Majid .
“ you were so snooty and so arrogant , where has it all gone now ? you had slapped me twice today , today I ll take out all your arrogance .( Bahut Akad thi na tujhe ? kaha gayi who akad ? thappad mara than a mujhe aaj do baar , aaj tera akad sab nikal dunga) “
Swati was standing in the red saari and black blouse . Majid looked at her from head to toe scnning all her curves . She was wearing red lipstick and had adorned a red bindi very matching to the saree she had worn.
Her eyes were moist as she was weeping .
“ Kya maal hai tu Swati , Jab se tujhe dekha mera lund khada ka khada hi rah gaya .Jab tu woh car me meri lund main baitha tha , main toh saatve aasman main pahuch gaya tha , jee kiya tujhe wahi car main hi chod du . lekin agar us din chodta toh aaj tujhe yeh bistar par chodneka maza nahi aata tha ( What an item you are . From the first time I have seen you my cock kept expanding . when you sat on my dick fo the car journey , I felt luke fucking you there itself but then if I would have fucked you there , I would have lost the fun of fucking you today in the luxurious bed “ added Majid
“ keep your both arms up , above your head , very high ( dono haath uthao aur sur ke upar pakdo , ekdum upar )” Ordered Majid
Swati hesitated
“ NOW !!!!” shouted Majid
Swati raised her arms over her head
Now her sexy arm pits were on display to Majid .
“Now rotate slowly (mmmm ab gol ghoomo dhere se ) ordered Majid
Swati rotated slowly
Stop
Swati was now standing with her back facing Majid
He got up and went near her and “ smmmmmmaaackkk “ a strong smack to Swati’s big round ass, first on her left ass cheek, followed by a rough sqeeze and “ sssmmmmmmmaaackk “ another on her right check again followed by another rough sqeeze
“ This is the first punishment for tempting your ‘Master” (apne “maalik” ko lalchane ka pahila saza hai iska )“declared Majid.
“turn back”
Now she was standing facing him
“ now time has come to see your beauty ,Remove your saree ( ab samay aagaya tumhari jawani dekhne ka , Saree utar ) “ ordered Majid
Swati hesitated
“ Remove the Saree , I said (Utar Sareee maine kaha )” Ordered Majid again a bit irritatedly
“ Please don’t do this to me , have mercy on me , I am a married woman , a wife ,( Please mat karo , saree utar ne ko mat kaho please , main ek shadi shuda aurat hoon kisi ki patni hoon , mujhpe raham karo , please )”
“ REMOVE THE SAREE , YOU BITCH (UTAR SAALI SAARI ), ”. Shouted Majid
“ Removing saari or shall I call Abdul ? Utarti hai ya Abdul ko bulau ? “ Shouted Majid and dialed a call to Javed .
“Javed , come to my bedroom .( abdul mere bedroom main aa jao) “ Ordered Majid
Noooo please don’t call Javed “ Pleaded Swati
Saying she dropped her pallu Majid got uo and took the pallu and pulled and Swati rotated three foer times and the saree was in the arms of Majid
She was standing in her red petticoat and black blouse .
“ Remove the Blouse ( Blouse uttar ) “ Ordered Majid
“ if you act pricey then Javed is standing on the door waiting for my order to come in .” said Majid
Swati’s fingers slowly went up to her blouse hooks and she started to open one by one and it opened and her black bra was visible .
“ Javed come in and bring abdul too “ Ordered Majid
Abdul quickly left Vinod alone to enjoy his wife’s humiliation and entered theirboss’s bedroom and stood on either side of Swati
Swati cried “ noooooooooooooooo Majid bahu crossing her palms over her breast s
“ Bitch is acting too pricey , strip her totally naked you two (saali bahut nakhra kar rahi hai , utar saali ke kapde tum dono , nangi kar jaldi isko) “ordered Majid

“Ok bhai “
Javed quickly caught her both arms and raised it over her head firmly , Abdul raised her opened blosuse over her arms and threw it to one corner .
Now she was standing in her black bra and petticoat with Javed holding her arms over her head firmly and she was struggling to free herself and sobbing .
Her big breasts straining to come out of her skimpy bra , the bra was a cotton bra with lace on the upper part and floral pattern on the lower part
Her aerolas were partly visible from the lacy part of the bra
“ Strip her petticoat, lets see her buttery legs and thighs (pettycoat uttar iski , dekhu toh sahi iski makhan jaisi tange aur janghe” ordered Majid
Please please don’t make me naked in front of then ( please please inke saamne nangi mat karo mujhe ) pleaded Swati
“I will strip quickly I front of you and do as you say but don’t remove my clothes in front of them ( Main nakhre nahi karungi , aap ke saamne kapde utarungi , lekin inke samne utarne ko mat lagao mujhe )Pleaded Swati
“ shut up you bitch , lets see your hidden beauty under the petticoa, especially your thighs (chup chapkhadi reh, saali, zara dekhu toh tumhari chuppi jawani petticoat ke andar ka , tumhari jhanghe “ said Abdul and pulled the string of her petticoat
Swatis petticoat loosened at her hips and started to fall down a bit , “ Show bhai your beauty (Dikha Bhai ko tumhari Jalwa) “Abdul bent forward caught hold of the bottom part of the petticoat and pulled down with the petticoat sliding down rapidly .
Swati wanted to sit so as to avoid showing her thighs and legs to the three guys
But Javed had held her arms tight over her head , hence she was in a standing position wearing just a black bra and black panties .
Majid was mesmerized by her smooth skin , her spotless fleshy thighs her smooth armpits , he could see a prominent mound between her legs , she was trying her very best to cross her legs to hide her pussy mound .
“ Majid Bhai , what an item she is , have alook at her ass Majid bhai KyaMaal hai saali , Zara iski gaand toh dekho , chaddi main kaid hai lekin ubhar toh dekho lund khada kar diya “ Said Javed looking at her entire back and focusing on Swati’s big smooth ass hidden inside her panty but a the crack forming a cleavage and without taking Majid’s permissiom put his left palm on her ass anf pressed it a bit .
“ don’t touch me you filthy man ( chu na mat mujhe m gande log )” cried Swati
Majid got up and “smmmmaaack “ stinging slap on her face . it stung her
“Talk with respect , bitch , these people are your master from now on , understood ?(Izzat se baat kar , kutiya yeh sub tere maalik hai aaj se samjhi ? “ said Majid
“mmmmm” squeeled Swati
“Majid went and sat in front of Swati and started caressing her feet her calves , slowly going up her knees , back of her thighs , she was whimpering and was trying to move her legs so as to avoid Majid’s touch but as her arms were held very tight she couldn’t move much .
His palms moved over her thighs and now sliding into Swati’s inner thighs , which was so soft that Majid’s rough palms touching her inner thighs caused goosebumps on her sensitive skin
Majid’s palms went hehind and touched swati ass . it was a feeling of heaven .
Majid went and sat back to his sofa
“ Abdul strip her bra and show her mangoes to me (Abdul , iski bra khol aur dikha iske aam mujhe )”Majid ordered
“Noooooooo Majid , not in front of them pleaseeeee (NOOOOOOOOO Majid please inke ssmne nahi . please , main tumhare saamne haath jodti hoon inke saamne nnahi )“ pleaded Swati
“hmmmmm she is begging so much , ok guys you go now , but be ready to come when I call (Hmmmmm Itna bheekh maang rahi hai toh , jao re tum log , lekin bulaunga toh jhat se aana ) said Majid
“ if you were obedient then they wouldn’t have seen you like this “ said Majid Swati was still standing with her arms over her head in her black bra and panties,
He was feeling great pride in controlling a cultured , snooty , superior female and she was under his full control that too in front of her husband.
“Swati , open that bra and drop it on the floor , I wont repeat ( Swati Bra utar aur zameen main pheenk , main dubara nahi bolunga)
Swati hesitatingly takes both her arms behind her back and” snick” the hook unclasps and the bra falls limp and the breasts falls abit from the sides .
‘mmmmm Quicker “ ordered Majid
Swati hunched her back a bit and the bra started falling down her arms and she throws it in the floor , but she manages toi hide her big rounded breasts with one of her arms crossed
“ Hands up as usual (haath upar ) ordered Majid
Switi hesitatingly removes her arms from the breasts and /majid’s dick gets a jolt of his life
“ Mash,.' !!!!!!” He cried The is by far the best breasts he had seen in his life big firms spotless breasts , with sharp and pointed nipples standing tall . Swati;s beautiful face was accentuated by her amazingly sexy breasts . the breasts were such that it was calling majid to caress them, sqeeze them , mash them firmly .
Between the two heavenly hanging breasts there was that lovely mangal sutra gleaming and shining addining more beauty to this married housewife along with the red sindoor bindi she had applied on her forehead .
“ Remove the panties , hmm quick ( chaddi utaro , hmm Jaldi “) Ordered Majid
She hesitated
Strip you panty or else shall I call Abdu and Javed , they are here standing near the door , they shall come running to remove your panties(Utaar chaddi ya bulau Abdul aur JAved ko , yahi khada hai darwaze par , daud ke aayenge tumhari chaddi utarne keliye ). Warned Majid
Swati got scared, so she quickly turned to the other side with her back facing Majid and took her fingers to her waistband of her black panties , hesitated a bit and then slowly pulled down giving Majid a glorious view of the the most beautiful and sexy ass Majid had ever seen .
“Mash,.' ..,,, “He cried out again as Swati slid her panty further down and as Swati pushed further down she bent totally till her palms removed the panty from her ankles as it got stuck on her anklets proving Majid with more time as she labored to remove the stuck panty from the anklets and from her ankles giving a lingering glorious ass view to Majid .
Her ass cracks were deep , but when she bent more intently to remove the panty stck in her anklets , Majid saw her ass cheeks parted ever so little so as to provide him a quick view of her sacred virgin ass hole making Majids dick dance in excitement .
She straightened up and stood displaying her proud ass to Majid. She was very ashamed to face Majid as she was buck naked. She stood there with her arms over her head .
“Swati turn around, don’t feel shy ( ghumo yaha , sharmao nahi ) “ ordered Majid firmly
Swati shyly started turning with her head down and stood stark naked in front of a another man .
“ Swati sur uthao aur dekho mere aar ( Swati lift you head and look at me )
There was Swati standing stark naked , her big breasts heaving from embarrassment and bit of desire , her nipples enlarged due to the cool air , her smooth thick absolutely hairless thighs and legs . Her proud prominent pubic mound as present in healthy and sensuous women , a bit of pubic hair cropped and well managed and her crowning glory which every man would die to see , her slit , her vertical lips , very straight and curving a bit up.
Majid was watching the glorous body of the erstwhile arrogant housewife .
Here in the secret room , where Abdul and Javed had retreated was watching all these very closely along with Vinod.
“ look , Vinod , lool how your cultured wife is standing stark naked in front of our lion of kolhapur “ kya Vinod , dekh kaisi teri sanskari patni khadi hai ek dum nangi apne sher e Kolhapur ke samne “ observes Abdul
“ It blows my mind to think what Majid bhai would do to her by tomorrow morning (Majid bhai iski kya hashar karega iski sochke hosh us jayega bhai )“ Abdul wonders aloud.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 27-07-2022, 12:52 AM