Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She was shocked to see me getting out breaking contact wither craving pussy and mouth to suck my cock.
What happened jiju, why you got up. did I hurt you she asked. In fact she was right with all the excitement she had bitten my cock, it was hurting but not much. But thing be to noted was for the first time she had addressed me as jiju.
I will be back dear I have to take leak I said as I moved to wash room. I passed urine and washed my cock. Went back with water bottle, I handed her bottle she took couple of gulps and returned, after drinking water I kept thebottle aside and looked at her, I think by her look she was eager to resume game but I was behaving as if everything was over.
After bit hesitation she asked what happened jiju, why are you so silent. Did I hurt you or you didn’t like me doing all these things, do you still think that I am nasty girl. Maybe your thinking is right as I am doing all these things on our almost first meet. Please don’t think that way and I have promised that I will become good and obedient girl.
That is nice of you baby, I was expecting it from you. You did little hurt me but not a big issue. I am so hapy that you have changed pulled her to me and gave pecks on face.
Thanks for the compliments jiju she retuned kissed but on my lips. That was enough o ignite we began kissing passionately. When we broke she was happy that I didn’t push her away. With little hesitancy she asked can we resume the play jiju.
What play I asked teasing her, the same we were doing some time back she saidwhile she blushed.
If you have liked it we can but you were saying that you are doing for curiosity but what happened now is your curiosity is not fulfilled.
She covered her face with her small hands, yes jiju but I like to continue for some more time. You have given me the best treatment of my life I loved the way you ate my pussy. Will you do that favor to me again she was still blushing.
No I replied.
Why jiju, did I do any mistake, I have become obedient to you. Are you still angry on me?

Not as I am angry but because of your behavior.
Why , what did I do?
You are still feeling shy to ask me for any favor. If you are open with me I do certainly favor you. But
What is that but now she asked removing her hand from her face.
That is nice, now there is almost nothing to hide now. We have seen each other complete nude and have played some kinky games too. So now onwards you will be free with me. But I think I ned to give some advise, so long you were curious to know about partial sexual acts. Now you know how it feels to suck the cock and getting pussy licked. Now you want to continue the game of love. I don’t prohibit but once your curiosity is fulfilled you should have stopped. When your mind is craving for continuation I don’t have problem to continue and give pleasure to you. You are good girl and moreover you are virgin. But you are bit fickle minded , you may change your version that is the reason I am cautioning you.
No jiju I won’t, you have pleased me and already brought enough changes in me now I wwnt to have that pleasure extended. As I have said we would not be doing it again so let me be hapy for making it out now.
There is no issue dear even if you ask again I am there, no need to be frightened but it is better to stop at this level. If we continue either you or me may lose our control and wemay go further for which we should not repent. I wanted to clarify that point to her and indiacted tat things may go out of hand and may lead to next level.
I am confident about you jiju, unless you have full control over you , by now you could have done everything. But I am more confident about you than myself. If I go out of control you are here to prevent and save me.
Please jiju I beg you to continue the game for some more time.
Your wish baby I said as I pulled her to me. This time she initiated the French kiss, we did smooch passionately and longer than before. I didn’t forget to play with her body this time. i played with her both balls pressed them and pinched nipples to excite her. Once we broke kiss I bent on her body began sucking her breasts alternatively and pinching her nipples.

I don’t advise to get fucked by me and lose your virginity you better use your finger so that I don’t want that blame on me. Usually I don’t advise it to girls or I never force them. i fuck and deflower if then come to me willingly I don’t want take advantage of the situation I lied again.
She looked at me and began fingering with her middle finger. But maybe she was not satisfied with own finger. You are right shree, if i push any more I would break my seal I think if at all I am have to lose it, your tool is better deflower me. Come on shree fuck me and deflower me release the pressure which has built in past couple of hours I can’t bear it any more. She spread her legs and lay shamelessly inviting me to fuck her.
I think if you take cold shower the heat will be gone and you will feel better, take my advice and go to wash room. I don’t advocate losing your cherry. You are good girl you should not repent later. Take my sincere advice and take a shower. My hands were roaming on her naked body one of hand was playing with her boob and other was on her on her thighs that kept her temperature high and never let it come down.
She was forced to think again and again, she was in heat and wanted release, she had very little option whether to break her virginity with finger or with my monster was her choice.
At last she took decision if at all I have lose my virginity it is better with your tool so that it wont make any deference between fingering or actual fucking. If at I am going to breakit it is better with your cock shree, so that both of us will enjoy. Otherwise I will be leaving yu with unsatisfied so come and deflower me with this monster cock of yours. Poor fellow is standing like pole since hours and no way of releasing. I think it has real stamina let me taste this forbidden love and let us enjoy ultimate.
Come on baby you are taking the most important decision let you not regret later.
Jiju we have been having fun since so long. Even if you leave me intact these memories of our love game and oral fucking will haunt me all the way. i know I will never ever be able to sleep peacefully. These memories playing with your nude body will keep coming to my mind and I will surely regret for leaving you half the way and losing chance of fucking for the first time. It is going to happen one or other day, I am going to lose my virginity with someone may be my hubby in future or any boy friend in fact I don’t have yet but I don’t know I will be able to maintain it till my marriage which is too far as I am too young to get married. I think second option is best and more important thing is I trust you and I am sure you are not going to take disadvantage of me as we are related. If at all it happens with any so called boy friend I am not sure what may happen in future, so you are the best choice and your thing is also not that thick to hurt more, but it is long enough to give maximum pleasure.

Is it final decision I asked testing her wish.
It is final decision darling I have decided to get fucked by you and to lose my virginity and get deflowered by a real man and handsome guy. Most important I have begun liking you or am falling in love with you. You are such a gentleman I love you so much. Despite of us being nude for hours you never thought of fucking me, if you had wished you would have fucked me yesterday. Not only that you are giving all sorts of advice and cautions I am sure I won’t get better partner than you so get set and go. I am ready for the blissful fuck from you. You know the fact that i am virgin I don’t think it is right to caution to take care as you are so light hearted I am sure you won’t hurt me more than needed. I have heard that for the first time it is going to hurt but still I think it is to give caution on firsthand itself.
Leave that to me, you know that it hurts while deflowering I will take enough care and give you minimum hurt and maximum pleasure. But most important thing is whether to proceed or not, I don’t want you to regret that you took wrong decision in such condition. If you had come to me with love and ready lose most un- wanted cherry which you are carrying all these days was different but you had come here for some other reason and things changed from one thing to other and we are in such a condition. You are beautiful and sexy too, you have such assets no man on this world would lose chance to fuck you and give and have maximum pleasure. That too no one will think losing chance of deflowering most beautiful girl that includes me. See you know my mentality I don’t want to hurt anyone and don’t wish to take bad name. ( all the time I was thinking to seduce this witch and tame her but I was playing word game with her so that she should not blame me. I am an an sort of play boy hunting new pussies all the time)
The debate went on for some more time all the time I was verbally avoiding the actual act but kept her aroused physically was giving all the merits and demerits of losing cherry but saw to it that she does not lose tempo and keep asking me to fuck her and make her relieved of her inner pressure.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:54 AM