Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
On her invitation I moved near her. Though she herself had asked me to come near still there was frightened look as if I was about to bang her.
There is nothing special in your pussy, how do you say it is more beautiful than others.
See how tight it is, not even a finger has entered into it she moaned on her own caress.
So you are certifying yourself hehe. If that is the case you could have typed a certificate and show it to me or entire world I tease her.
Who stopped you, you can confirm it she said by slip of tongue.
I don’t like to place my hand on such things, if I mind I can have much more beautiful pussies. I don’t find anything different I instigated.
Come on yaar put your hand and check how it is. you are making unnecessary drama though you know the result. She snatched my hand placed it on her pussy. That is what I wanted.
My hand moved on her pussy mound seductively arousing her. Don’t just feel outside you can confirm by entering your small finger.

Better not dear, otherwise you are going to fail. So far i have not said any thing but if I confirm then I will certainly not going to keep quite. If it is lose I am going to tell it to all.
Done, you can tell it to anyone including my parents, and what if I am right. If you confirm that I am virgin , you should accept it and it will be our secret that i let you see my pussy. Come on insert your finger but be careful I am virgin and you are not t hurt me.
I was hesitating if I go any further I may not be in a position to control myself. Already my cock was throbbing inside. I pulled my hand back. I don’t know if it was her plot to get me in trouble I was very much doubtful about it.
Why are you so scared she said looking at my face, me being virgin girl inviting you to have check you are shying like a girl. Don’t worry I wont bite your finger, I don’t have teeth she smiled at me mischievously.
After all my weakness won over my thoughts and precaution. I placed my hand back on her pussy. I was so aroused the moment I placed my hand on her beautiful mound I would cumin my u wear.
Slowly caressed her pussy thought of inserting my cock rather than finger, but had to control . I slowly separated both lips, could see pink inside. What I site it was a fresh girl lying nude before me asking me to finger her tight pussy. Slowly I pushed my finger into her tight passage, she cried in pain in just one digit entry.
I pulled out my finger. What happened you got confirmed so easily. I knew you would come to know by mere touching. So accept your defeat and let me dress she tried to sit.
Don’t hurry dear I have not tested yet. As my finger was dry I so it hurt, let me lube my finger and then try. I placed my finger on her lips which I had inserted into her pussy. she pushed my hand away. Why me you lube it she said.
It is you who are in need of certification and you need to wet it with saliva I forced my same finger which had gone into her pussy. I inserted it into her mouth making her taste her own pussy. She reluctantly sucked my finger then i took it back and inserted it into her tight pussy. This time also she cried with pain, it was natural for a virgin girl. Her pussy was so tight her pussy muscles twitched on my insertion. I let my finger stay for some time. Then she abruptly pushed my hand away. How long you want to stay inside you pervert she said, this time what I noted was she was not angry any more. So you did confirm that I am good girl and have never done nasty things. So long what you abused me or blamed was all false. Probably you knew it still you teased me is not it shree.
So long you were boasting that you can tell by mere look of the girl and here you made me nude and spread my legs for you. Yu even checked by inserting your finger, now you are changing your version. So you are afraid of accepting your failure.
Don’t worry I won’t make it a public issue that you failed to identify certain thing, but hence forth see that you don’t fool anyone like this. I can’t understand why you are hesitating to accept that I am virgin at least you accept this if you feel bad to accept your defeat. She said wickedly as if forcing me to accept my defeat. What could I say, I knew it and was cent percent sure that she was virgin and I had to make her nude on her own and I did .that I was winner poor girl thinks that she defeated me but does she know that how I defeated the shrew in few words and made her nude and made her lay before me in all her glory, she forced me to finger her. What did she say how long you want to stay inside you. Now I have decided to stay much longer inside you and I will certainly.
I can see your defeat through your eyes and expression, if you had accepted the fact I would have called you a gentleman. If you don’t want to say that you are a loser it is ok for me, say at least your thinking was proved wrong and hence forth you won’t comment on your instinct and break hearts of girls. Now it is time to say good bye, let me dress up and leave she sat up on sofa.
How can you go baby at this point, you are sleeping on my sofa spreading your legs for me how can I leave you without fucking you and deflowering that juicy pussy I thought. I think you are right I shall accept my defeat but only on confirmation test. I shall not only accept my defeat but shall beg sorry for hurting your feelings if I am proved wrong.

Now what is that new song, what is that confirmation test? I am happy at least for the sake of you are ready to accept your defeat. I knew though you are a pervert and bad man in many respects but at least good with your words. spell what is that c t , you want me to finger my pussy again or check for my hymen whether it is intact or not, are you going to call some gynecologist for checking my intact hymen.
How can I call another person for testing my sweet girl? I gave stress on my sweet girl that had wonder effect on her I could see by her yes expression. There is one litmus test and that is final.
Now finish that too, I am ready for that. But one thing you are not going to do any nasty things or attempt to steal my virginity. You can’t put your thing into me in pretext of testing. If you promise that I am ready for any test you are going to perform on me.
Well I shall promise if you insist me or you don’t have faith in me. That I won’t be doing anything without you wish or permission, you might have observed that I had not forget touching not even looked at you when you lay on sofa after disrobing. If you don’t feel safe you are free to get dressed and leave if you wish. I don’t like forcing any one.
That i know dude, that is the reason I could disrobe and become nude in your presence. Last time also you never did anything against my wish. You are free to do anything as you have promised me that you would not be doing anything against my wish. I know what my wish is just get clean chit from you so that I shall live peacefully. Now tell me what is that litmus test, do you have litmus paper which we use in our lab. As far as I know that is used in chemistry not on human beings she replied in innocence.
Not actually litmus paper but it is something else I laughed at myself for bringing her on track. Actually use my tongue to test it.
Test or taste hehehehe .
You can say both I replied.
Come on let me have that test also.
I was still unsure to whether to proceed with it or not. Now I was excited and want more of her. But she is a witch it is still risky to proceed with such girl I thought.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:53 AM