Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Though she was barking like dog but still she kept looking at me and scanning my body. Though I am not body builder but still I have athletic body and it is natural when you see a person after his exercise he looks better than what he actually is.
Come on stop it sweety you know what I have told and it is all truth. You don’t need to clarify any doubts and why should I accept what you say. One more thing why do you need my certification. You are a slut and you will remain one. So better stop arguing with me and go back home, leave me with peace. I don’t want any head ache in the morning; I have lots of things to do.
I don’t need any certificate from any one especially form a pervert like you. But you have been abusing me with bad words and unnecessary blaming I have come here to ask for justice. You should know what truth is, I can’t live with someone thinking wrong about me.
Hell with your justice and clarification whatever you are, you are. That has nothing to do with me. now better leave from here I need to take bath. See how I have sweat I need a good bath right now, care to help me in bath I teased her. She got wild on my invitation she came running to hit me. I made no move. She began hitting me with her fists. When she hit me first I didn’t move then she hit me with her fist again on my stomach, I think she hurt fingers. She looked at my smiling face. Are you living person or stone?. I am hitting you so hard and you are smiling, does not it hurt. In fact my hand is hurt she asked in wonder.
I pulled her to me gave a tight hug, that is man baby. She struggled a bit to get free, but she could not. She was freshly bathed I could inhale aroma of her shampoo and her scent made me mad. I looked at her face she was still struggling to get free and was hitting my back wither fists. It was like kid hitting bull my tight muscles didn’t care her beatings. I was still smiling. I pressed her face on my bare chest. She must have inhaled my manly musk .
Mmmmmmmm you have manly scent, and tight body, I had not expected you doing work outs, she caressed my chest.
I kept looking at her face. Her thin lips invited me to kiss them chew them. I could feel her soft boobs on my stomach, I didn’t want to take any risk with her. I let her go in fact I pushed her a little. Then she came back to earth.

What is this, don’t you have any manners, how come you hug me she changed her version. Yes I was right if I had done anything with her she could have taken advantage of it so without giving her chance I pushed her on sofa.
I took my coffee mug it had cooled. How about a coffee dear I asked. She looked silently at me.
You are very strange; none of my actions are making any changes into you. When I was scolding you were cool, when I was hitting you were smiling what kind of a man you are, strange very strange. Despite of everything you are asking for coffee, that means you are going to prepare is it right as I am not finding any maids here.
Yes dear I am not as rich as you to have all the staff for everything of your needs I replied looking at her below belly.
Again same thing, always you don’t lose chance to drag my legs, don’t worry this time I have come prepared I won’t get annoyed by your words.
I am not dragging your legs dear; it is your wrong feeling. if you were really worth by now I would have spread your legs, what to do you are not lucky enough to spread your legs for me hehehehe. This time also she came running to me to hit by then I had reached kitchen and closed door behind me. She stopped abruptly otherwise she would have hit door and broke her nose. She push opened door, you are too crooked if I was bit careless I would have broken my nose, don’t ever do it to any one she warned. This time she hit my back as I was taking milk from refrigerator.
Sorry dear I didn’t intent to, I thought you had stopped chasing me. This time also her fists had no effect on my back. Your body is too strong she said while she caressed my back.
He y babe don’t do like that, I get excited easily and may proceed to something else which both of wont wish hehehehe.
Come on move away it is girls job, let me do it she tried to push me away.
Don’t worry I am not going to mix any sedatives or aphrodisiacs in it I replied cool.

Don’t speak like that I know what you are, I trust you. Otherwise I would not have come alone. You know I prepare best coffee, I have special recipe for tea, would you mind to taste.
I won’t mind tasting you, I mean your tea I replied with wicked smile. This time she hit lightly on my back with same kind of smile.
I was wondering what happened to this girl when she came here she was burning with fury and now taking my words so lightly.
She began preparing tea I provide what all she needs , it was really good we both came out sipping hot tea. After finishing tea again our argument started and this time I decided to make her complete nude. With my words she was getting angry I was using almost same phrases to make her angry and disrobe her.
You are too much, despite of my convincing you are not ready to accept that I am virgin. here it is she removed all her clothes swiftly as if she was in hurry t get fucked. See how tight my pussy is she showed her pussy by raising one leg.
I am not interested to see that used hole. I ditched her. She got really wild and lay on sofa keeping one leg straight and other raised high holding her toe with one hand. I was smiling inside but didn’t have any expression on my face. I knew today she would disrobe without much difficulty as I kept instigating her verbally.
Come on look at my virgin pussy you mother fucker she roared.
What is there to look at that ugly thing you have between your legs. Sush has really great pussy I teased her.
How can you say it, without looking at my most beautiful pussy. Just watch and decide who has got better one.
If you insist I shall look at your dirty thing actually I am not interested in it.
She persisted to look at her virgin pussy, I was also dying to look at her pussy and her beautiful nubile body. But I was pretending as if I was not interested. She was such a beauty I tell you, I felt like jumping on her and start fucking her hardcore. At the same time I was trying to avoid her because of her criminal thoughts.

I turned my head towards her as if looking at the thing where you don’t have any interest.
I could see closed labia of her virgin pussy almost bald as she had very rare hairs on her mound. Whatever hairs were blond and small. Very nice I thought.
What is there it is yet another pussy, what is there to be so proud of it. Sush had much better than yours. Even sheetal too has great pussy.
My god you have seen hers also. You are such a pervert you keep peeping at al the girls. How come you seduced she is very much adamant and bad mannered. Did you take her virginity too?
No I have not touched her I that way but I once saw her complete nude.
Did you pee while she was bathing or changing dress you pervert bastard.
I had spilled beans without my knowledge I was not intending to disclose I had seen both girls and taken their virginity. But by slip of tongue I had committed. I had to justify my words soberly.
Once she was taking bath here after her night stay. But she came out screaming on finding a cockroach inside bathroom. You girls are more scared about cockroaches than lion’s hehehehe.
Don’t laugh at us girls they are such we really hate cockroaches they are just disgusting. We are brave enough to face lions. So you took it is chance once in life time and you watched her?
I was standing nearby she came running completely frightened and hugged me tight as if she had seen big cobra. I had to cool her by caressing her head and till she was convinced that she was safe till then she kept hugging me and all i could see was her reflection in dressing mirror.
Rest is not important as I threw the cockroach and let her continue bath.
How is my pussy just come near to me and observe properly, I bet it is best in the world so tight and untouched. So far I have not inserted my finger also in it. Come on, come near I assure won’t bite you hehehe.
You won’t bite i am sure, but I am not sure about your pussy hehehe.
I went near her I was really enjoying the free show.

A nubile body stretched on sofa having wonderful 32 b cup boobs craving to be touched and sucked. completely spotless body with flat stomach no trace of hairs on her body, her pubes had just began to grow never shaved in fact she didn’t need to shave as she had thin hairs with golden brown color. I was trying my level best to control myself. Milky white body a dimple on cheek were adding the beauty. She is really beautiful with all sharp features but her adamant character was the only negative part. She will surely grow like her mother I thought. Her mom is also such an beauty. More beautiful than rest of her sisters, having very good assets. Her mom breasts are larger than all her sisters and they look firm also.
How do you find me, am I not beautiful and how is my pussy. It is complete seal pack. See how my lips are she caressed her labia. See inside it is untouched and sealed she spread her pussy. Inside was so pink and beautiful my mouth was watering, if I was not cautious by now saliva would dribble from my mouth.
Come on speak up, what happened to your mouth what is there in it, have my dad stuffed his cock in it to seal it, she roared at me. My god she speaks so dirty, still I enjoyed. Don’t worry baby I will stuff my cock in your mouth and pussy I said in mind.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:53 AM