Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
So you think or feel that i have good assets then why were you teasing me so long that I am dirty or a whore, when you see good things you should appreciate rather than abusing. You don’t have manners I think you need to learn some manners she said looking into my eyes.
I could not digest what she was saying so long she abused me but now have become complete soft and expecting me to praise her beauty. That also must be her trap I thought. In fact she is not only beautiful but sexy comparing to her cousins sheetal and sush. But her attitude is really disgusting. She was still topless and her boobs jiggled as she moved. Her small nipples were still erect after my caress and sucking. I was still aroused to continue sucking those twin beauties but I could not do as I didn’t like her attitude and she was trying to insult me.
To be frank your boobs are nice and in shape but they are no match to that those of sush. She has really beautiful boobs and her pussy is also very nice that is best in the world.
So you liked mine she asked curiously. But how can you speak about the thing which you haven’t seen so far she said with blush.
I can see right now as you are still topless I teased her.
I am not speaking about upper things but the thing which is still concealed.
I didn’t catch it I replied with wicked smile.
You know what I am speaking about, you are pretending like un aware.

When you can expose everything you have what is there in speaking about them I teased further.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm I am speaking about my p ………………
Come on spell it why should you hesitate when you can show it , you can very well speak about it.
I am feeling embarrassed to speak about it, so far I had never discussed with boys about such things.
For everything there is first time in case you have not spoke like that, which I don’t expect from you. Yu are chalu girl and you have done much more than that with many, Does it mean that you are lesbian and did show yours to other girls not boys hehehehe
Shut up I have clarified that I am not lesbian but I am not free with boys also, I have never shown it to men also.
Come on stop pretending when you tried to show me yours on very first meet, how the hell you have kept hidden to those who are closer to you. I bet you have shown to many including girls. But whatever it is, it is not comparable to that of sush I teased her further.
How come you saw of sush, are in relation wither. I am sure she is not virgin and has secret affair with someone, I suspect it must be you that is the reason you are comparing hers with me and you are praising her. Come on tell me honestly I am curious to know.
For that matter she is still virgin I am sure, I have seen her pussy that is the reason I have been telling that she has most beautiful pussy in the world. I can explain how I saw , one day she and sheetal had come to study as usual. Our maid had washed their all clothes and were put for drying on terrace but suddenly rain started by the time both girls went to terrace , not only those but the ones they were wearing also were drenched as it was night time and there wan no proper lights on terrace. Poor girls had to change again with whatever dress they were left with. In such condition sush was left with only one short nighty she did wear that. The rain turned torrid and sush was frightened by thunderstorm so she moved to my bed and slept with me. That night when I was awaken to go for urinating I saw her dress was moved up exposing her bare pussy. I covered her dress properly and went to wash room but later my sleep was disturbed as she wasmoving a lot in sleep, when I sat up I saw her dress had moved and she was deep sleeping.

You know boys mentality I was in dual mind whether t cover her properly or to see her. My second mind won and I saw her completely. She was sleeping on her back her entire bottom was on display. I was curious to see her nude body. She was sleeping like a innocent child but her grown up pussy did attract me. She had golden brown pubes probably never shaved.
If she was sleeping on her back how come you saw her pussy shreya asked? Did you spread her legs, you are dirt pig .
No she on her own fold her leg , one leg was straight and other she had raised now her pussy was completely visible. The light she had insisted to keep on helped me watching most precious pussy. Her pussy lips were so tightly closed, I could see one thin line separated both lips her pussy mound had swollen like bun covered with thin hairs so exciting it was to see a teen girl in this position. There is no doubt I was aroused and felt like touching her pussy. I could not stop myself but touched her pussy very lightly. I caressed her pussy and played with those beautiful golden brown pubes. Then I tried to open lips to peep inside. Hardly could I separate them then I tried to push my finger as I was excited. I could not send my small finger also. But then saw sheetal stirring in her bed I moved away. But again and again I peeked her pussy. That was the incident to see sush and even I had glimpse of sheetal as she too was not wearing panties. But sush pussy is most beautiful that sheetal or even yours I bet.
That can’t be the case, I have more beautiful pussy than hrs she exclaimed.
How come you say, you have seen hers and you are lesbian I teased.
No it is common for we girls some time take bath together I had seen her pussy recently while she was changing her panties after bath. That is the reason I am confidently saying that she is not virgin.
No you are mistaken and your ego is making you say like that. I am cock sure hers is the est in the world.
How can you tell it without comparing both of us. I challenge mine is better than hers by all means. I too have uncut golden brown pubes, I don’t like to shave as there still very small and I like their presence it is fun to caress those small pubes she said with blush.

I don’t admit, I am confident that hers is the best I can challenge blindly. I know yours is not virgin and fully opened as you are accustomed t fucking with every guy you meet, and lesbian also. I can’t believe your words that you are not lesbian. Otherwise why could you observe your cousin pussy so intently? You must have licked her pussy when she was asleep hehehehe.
I am not fool to take advantage of sleeping girls like you did she said in irritated tone. How I am going to prove it. I shall bet ten thousand rupees , if you find still hers is better than me. if you are ready to lose so much money I shall prove it.
I am ready to bet anything on this world, I can guess it by simple observation of face not pussy. i can guess whether girl is virgin or not. You are not virgin and don’t try to playwith me. You want to frighten me with sum of amount I can bet much more than that.
She got angry and suddenly lowered her shorts, I could see same kind of golden pubes. Very thin and short hairs. She was right she didn’t need to shave herself as hairs were thin and beautiful. Come near me and satisfy that I am virgin and my pussy is best she challenged, but you are not supposed to touch it she warned. I stood like statue I had not thought that she would expose herself. But my words had played trick and she was forced to become nude.
On her repeated calls I came back from trance what a pussy she has very cute wanted to grab her fuck her with all the energy had.
What a beautiful girl she is . she is little. milky white in color , straight

and sharp nose bit short . she is about 5.1 or 5.2 height . boobs little at bigger size for her

frame . may be 32 b cups nipples almost half an inch long , honey colored . areola are

bit lighter than nipples . she has got longest nipples for her age and size of tits . flat

tummy little oversized buns . small navel brown colored pubes , probably never cut .

could see small slit between thigh joint . long and slender legs . flawless skin glowing .

in a single word , she is filled with whatever needed to be sex bomb .
oh shit the door bell began ringing, sush must be back

Shreya ran to wash room with her clothes and me to door. I waited till shreya disappeared then i opened door to find sush carrying parcels. I was cursing sush for returning in very wrong moment.
I said hello and greet her with warm hug but she pushed me. What is going on jiju, where is that devil why did she ran. What were you doing did she trap you with her wicked ideas. I warn you to keep some distance between you and her she is not good girl, I feel ashamed to say she is my cousin.
Everything is fine nothing to worry I replied still trying to pull her to me. She brought parcel between us avoiding uniting of our bodies. Act with patience and give work to brain than thing downside hehehe. As long as she is there don’t act anything foolish, if she suspects us we are doomed saying so she moved to living room.
I knew shreya would take some time to return, but need to be careful as sush said she is dangerous creature and already she is suspecting us. I too followed sush, she whispered againwhy did she ran, ihave heard her foot steps she was worried if I was involving with her cousin especially shreya as she hated her and wasbothered about her.
Nothing we were watching T V she might had sensed that it was you ,might have gone to wash her hands and get fresh as she was saying she is hungry. Sush kept quite though she was not convinced with my words. She opened her mouth to ask something but we heard footsteps of shreya she deliberately made sound as if it was her style of walking s that sush should not suspect even if she had heard her running sound.
Come on sush get freshen up soon I am feeling hungry I hurried. She moved to wash room when the door was closed, did she ask anything was first question.
She casually asked where yo are I said that you are hungry and went get fresh for food.
That is nice, so you have some brain hehehehe.
I wanted to reply in her tone but I kept quite smiling, thinking you have not yet felt how my brain works. You must have forgotten that my brain made you nude few minutes back without forcing you that too on first meet. Just wait and see what my brain would do.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:52 AM