Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Might be you did it as other passengers came to know that and you wanted to prove that you are innocent and always it is your idea to defame men for your sadistic nature. But you have already accepted that men do grope you in bus also. I thought you would be doing such acts discretely.
Please believe me I am not such type of girl. She pleaded to make me believe but I was not ready to buy it. I wanted the insult to continue as she had allegedly blamed me and I wanted to prove all men are same to accept their defeat and allow this girl continuing her acts with others in future.
I am not small boy I know what is what. I have seen many girls nude and I can make out whether their assets are used or not.
If that is the case feel my breasts and confirm that my assets are played or not, she voluntarily took my hand placed on her right boob.
Mmmmmmmm yummy I thought. Very nice boobs she has got, I was enjoying caressing her boob. How come I can tell by mere placing I teased her. You can press them to confirm she replied. Or you can do whatever to confirm she added.
That was right opportunity for me to handle those lovely boobs. I began pressing one after other in seductive manner. She kept looking into my eyes hoping for my certification of clean chit. Though I was enjoying pressing and caressing her boobs I didn’t show that I was enjoying my acts but behaving like doctor inspecting patient.
I bend a little and teased her nipple with my tongue, she was startled still moaned a little.
What the hell you are doing she cried, it might be her first feel of tongue on her virgin boob.
Nothing I am checking reaction of your body on feel of tongue.
If that is the case go ahead and certify that I am innocent, she told eagerly.
I sucked other apple and this time her moan was evident,despiteof all the tention she did moan. That made it very clear that she is not used to do such things. But I was not ready to give her clean chit. I was enjoying her surrender by allowing me to feel her boos and let me suck her hard apple. I wanted to take it further, I kept playing wither body for some more time with closed eyes as if I am analyzing.
Please stop it shree she cried. I am feeling something is happening to me. You are the first male to feel my nude boobs, you are the first to press them with my consent and you are the firs to kiss them or suck them. please stop it I can’t take it anymore. Now tell me whether I am right or wrong. Please tell me that I am virgin you are killing me with your bad remarks.
I am sorry for my words, you are right I have sadistic nature I enjoy men getting insulted by my behavior. Please tell me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she moaned again.
I moved back with my partial victory she is almost surrendering but she had to beg me to pardon her. I was not ready to leave her until then.
Still I am not satisfied to certify that you are virgin. Some of my tests are positive that I can take your words but not until my final test.
What is that please tell me I am ready for everything she replied.
How can I tell that you are virgin without seeing your dirty cunt I roared at her?
Stop it man, I can sense dirty things in your mind. You want to see me completely nude. You are a dirty pig. You made me topless and eve played with my breasts now you want to see my other most important hidden assets. You are a dirty creep you are thinking that I am too innocent and I can judge your personality she roared in anger.
By god she had reverted in very few moments, just now she was begging to give her clean chit and now she is roaring at me.
You are frightened to lose your challenge. I knew it you would not prove that you are not virgin. I knew you will protest of getting caught you filthy whore get out of my house. i don’t have taste to see dirty hookers nude. You are cheap slut. I have seen few pussies already I am not craving to see another dirty thing hehehehehe .
How come you can assess by mere seeing, already you have seen it she tried to smile.
No I dint see it clearly, you wanted to show it but sush came in so you did hide it I accepted. If I had seen it clearly I would have told that you are not virgin and that was the reason you didn’t show it completely I teased her further.
Whose you have seen clearly, was it of sush?
Yes I have seen hers but accidentally she is perfect virgin.
So you are her secret lover I had guessed it right. You have ample chances as she often sleeps with you. Otherwise she does not get any chance to be alone with any male. It must be you who deflowered her , am I right?
No you are completely wrong I never seen he in that line. She is very good and innocent girl she is not a bitch like you and I bet she is still virgin.
Whom else you have seen she asked.
Mmmmm I don’t know whether to tell it or not. Some days back I had seen my maids teen daughter. (lie)
So you ogle at all the girls and take chance to peek at their assets, that is the reason you wanted to see me complete nude to fulfill your lust.
The poor girl had come to work in lue of her when her mother was sick. That day she was not wearing her panties while mopping the floor she was squatting exposing her pussy accidentally. She was virgin though I didn’t have any urge to see her assets. But I had doubt that such class girls easily lose their virginity for the sake of money for their pocket money. Just watched and for my satisfaction she was virgin. you know what I did to her.
You might have seduced the poor girl and deflowered her yourself using her innocence or force fucked her hehehehe.
That is I wanted to hear from your filthy mouth. Always you think dirty and you speak dirty.
I gave money to her mom asking her to get new dresses including inner wears also. Her mom wanted to know why I was giving I consoled her as she is studying in school she needs to be rightly clothed as she is growing. Her mom was so happy for that I instructed further not to send her for working in any other houses such that lonely males as she is growing and I had helped her for further education.
I gave money to her mom asking her to get new dresses including inner wears also. Her mom wanted to know why I was giving I consoled her as she is studying in school she needs to be rightly clothed as she is growing. Her mom was so happy for that I instructed further not to send her for working in any other houses such that lonely males as she is growing and I had helped her for further education.
continue
I do appreciate you if you helped her without selfish thinking but still I doubt you would take advantage of that hehehehe.
It is up to you to think that way; I know always your mind travels in wrong direction. I don’t have any objection if you think of me in such a way. I never commit that always I am good I have done many things with girls and deflowered few as I have told you. But still my mind says that you are dirty girl and you enjoy by defaming others and play with others feelings, you enjoy in sadistic way. But remember one thing you won’t succeed every time you play with others feelings. You didn’t give thinking that you are alone with me. If you were in same situation with other man who would not bear his insults he would have bangd by now as revenge. Just forget that you teased me and better say sorry and quit from this place.
Why should I say sorry, it was true that you were ogling at my boobs and enjoying with full lust. I didn’t false allege you, I said what you were doing it is you took it seriously and tried to disprove me.
Ok you tell me whether you were displaying or I was peeking you abating your privacy. Did I peek you when you were changing dress, no it was you who wanted to attract me and were trying like hell to show me your dirty boobs.
Till now you are saying that they are dirty, if they are dirty why the hell you put mouth on my boobs and sucked them. Do you like to eat dirt hehehehe.
I wanted to show that you are used one, otherwise you would not think of showing your asets to me. I am not the first person seeing your boobs. That you have been displaying to everyone you meet. You must be doing same to your bro or your dirty pig baldy dad also. If you display before him he also will ogle at them. After all I am your jiju and have every right to see or touch them. Have not you heard that saali is half gharwali hehehehehe. Tell me whether your dirty dad also ogle at your things, have shown your used pussy to that old bugger and tried to seduce him also.
Don’t speak about my dad. If he comes to know what you speak about him will certainly create problem and he will see that you are nowhere.

If you are so certain about capability of your dad just call him and say that you are being abused by me or I am misbehaving with you. Or if you are really bold enough to speak truth tell him that you exposed your boobs to me and I comment them as dirty and second hand. if you have guts just try it. If you don’t have guts to speak truth ask his opinion about me. You will come to know what I am. Now onwards never don’t think that your dad is biggest man in this world, you have not seen world in wide. There are many people who will make your dad dance on their finger tip.
Do you really know my dad she asked amazed?
Why don’t you ask that corrupt bugger who tries squeeze everyone about me. If you utter my name he will shiver and advise you not to make any issue with me. I am not boasting but it is fact. But don’t think that as I had done what he deserved is nothing concerned to you and I am not taking revenge on you. I am not coward to do all such silly things to helpless teen girl who has born without brain but brought good assets hehehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:52 AM