Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Come on baby I have already clarified that I don’t like used second hand things. I would not even look at those pressed and sucked boobs of yours. If they were fresh I would have shown some interest in them but they are stale food for which I never crave of forget eating even looking at them.
How dare you call me whore and secondhand, I am as fresh as morning dew. So far no one has touched me. You are trying to insult me or you are blaming me to save your neck. I know you are a stupid rascal, yo play with small girls and always try to seduce them. As per my belief you have already taken sush and sheetel. Especially sush is your biggest fan always she praises you for one or other thing. Always she compares ideal persons with you only that indicate she is in love with you and you used your lust on her and fucked her.
Come on baby she is not like you, she is fresh and virgin you can’t blame her and there is no need to bring her in your talk. Keep them away I replied in bit anger.
You don’t want me to speak about your both sluts whom you have been fucking; I am sure you have used both girls innocence and fucked them.
Why are you talking about fucking , if you are so much in heat stand in one night stand someone may pick you up and screw you, maybe he will give couple of hundred bucks for a night fuck. You are slut and you deserve it.
No I am not like those girls, I am pure virgin .so far no man has dared to touch me, you know I am like fire ball. No man can even dare to think of me forget taking me she retorted back.
So you are lesbian that I knew.
How can you tell that I am lesbian?
I have seen fingerprints of girls on your breasts. Even there are few marks of boys too.
Hey stupid man, I have said there is none who have touched my assets. I am neither lesbian nor lust for man.
Don’t try to fool me girl, I have seen imprints of girls finger prints on your dirty boobs. Have you ever seen them in inspecting view? If you had seen you would have find many finger marks on your boobs, of both men and women. Just don’t try to fool me saying you are virgin. You are a dirty pig.

I should kill you for false blaming, as you are related to me I am tolerating your insults otherwise I would have complained to security officer by now, even right now I can complain of molestation and sexual harassment. As you are my mom’s cousin and jiju bro I am sparing you, otherwise by now you would be behind the bars.
Hehehehe you are frightening me because of that baldi position. Let him touch me and see that he will lose remaining of his hairs along with his job.
You cant speak lose of my dad and his position. You know he is very strict and so far he has tamed lot many goonda people like you.
Hehehehehe he and strict ?. he is such a corrupt I tell you. He won’t hesitate to sell you if he gets right bid for you like you sell your nights for least money hehehehehe.
You are going out of limit, you don’t know with whom you are playing. My dad is district head and I am his only daughter. I myself is more than enough to tame people like you. If I take help of my dad you will be nowhere. How the hell you are speaking so lose about me and dad.
Come on young lady why do you want to drag that baldy in our matter. He has already had enough of me. Now keep him away and talk about what the hell you can do to me. I am sure you will not be able to shake my pubic hairs. You bloody bitch, you are threatening me, do you have any idea of with whom you are challenging. I know you got your cherry popped up by street dog may be your mom conceived you by the same dog. Sorry I didn’t mean to drag your mom into this. She is good lady I know how my cousin is. (my step sis, daughter of malli in fact i had not met her since long)
Come on baby you tell me which unlucky stray dog it was to break your seal, it must have been infected by your stinking cunt. By the way did you check your boobs for finger marks I teased her.
Don’t try to fool me, there is nothing on my boobs. No one have touched them how the hell do you say there are marks. i shall challenge you, if you prove it I shall be ready for any thing you say. If you fail you will have it she replied in anger.
That is what I wanted.
No I don’t want to see again those second hand tits of you, you dirty girl.

I knew you would try to slip away if I challenge you, it is in your hand to prove it or have it. I had guessed it right you will avoid for losing the bet. Even if you don’t try to prove then, also I am winner, and I shall teach you such a lesson that you will never be able to meet your eyes with any girl, understand?
Come on baby you can’t threaten me, I am cock sure and I can prove without any difficulty. I speak what I know not bullshit like you. I have clearly observed them; I could read what has happened to you. That is the reason I was staring at your boobs, you mistook me for lust. No I don’t give a dime to those ugly boobs you are carrying and displaying to everyone like street hooker.
What the hell you are speaking, all the boys from school die to see those including teachers they try to ogle at them and even some had tried to touch them on one or other pretext but you are saying that they are ugly. So you haven’t seen them properly. I have best knockers in my school and all the girls envy me for having best asset.
It is your idea that you think like that. There must be lots of girls who have much better and tight boobs that too un- touched. But yours have become lose by handling by many people.
You can’t say like that, I have told that so far no one has touched them. She was becoming bit soft and worried.
I hold her arm she looked startled by me handling her. I pushed her in front of mirror asked her to explore herself. She didn’t get what I was speaking of. Raise your shirt or completely remove it and inspect your dirty boobs which are pressed and sucked by many clients of yours. I kept hammering her self confidence, more the words came from my mouth kept hurting her ego. She was in utter confusion what to do.
Leave me , let me go. I don’t have any points arguing with you.
So you have surrendered and accepted your defeat. Now I wish you accept that you are a second hand heap whore and leave the place, I further teased her.
She got angry, I was leaving to end the dirty topic you have been raising to insult me. Not because of I am a spoil kid. The way you are teasing me, I am made to prove what I have been telling. You can inspect me my body, you can never prove that I am not virgin. She removed her top and threw on floor asking me to check for any finger prints.
Poor girl does she know how the hell finger prints can remain on flesh for longer period. But still I went near to her I was enjoying the teens topless body. She was completely nude above her waist. She has super boobs for her age and she was so inviting. I was getting aroused to see this beauty topless. I felt like dragging her to me and press those luscious boobs, it was an mouth watering scene, despite of my anger I was enjoying her actions.
See how tight are my boobs she said pressing and caressing her own boobs one after the other. I saw small reddening on her boob.
I indicated that point, see it is there. You had got your boob pressed recently I commented seriously.
She looked at her left boob , shit my god sush left the mark on me she exclaimed.
Hehehehehe you approved what I had commented.
No shree it is not for the lust, we had fight in her room on some matter. I was teasing her for some matter and she got annoyed by my remarks and we had physical fight during that she beat me here and there, I too beat her back and pinned her on bed, that time she squeezed me trying t get out of my clutches but believe me I had never inclined to lesbian acts.
It cant be, I know sush she would not do it, she does not like physical fighting, it must be you who aroused her and made her press your dirty boobs, or it is some other who did to you. I don’t believe sush can be aroused or do such nasty things, she is such a naive girl I admired sush to make this girl burn with jealousy.
What the fuck you are speaking, sush is nave girl. You don’t know she has a secret lover and she has done everything with him. You are calling her very good and innocent.
My god has she revealed our secret to this bitch I thought.
That is impossible I can read girl by face itself, I am cocksure she is completely innocent and virgin. You don’t speak about other girls speak about yourself, the matter we are debating about your virginity and your acts with boys. I know you are a low class randi who gets fucked for few rupees. I wanted to keep sush or sheetal away from our talk.
Not only that today’s marks but I can see the other old marks. I am sure this is mark of a boy, it cant be girls as they don’t squeeze so hard I teased her. She looked at herself and inspected the spot, there was nothing, she got totally confused.
There is nothing she replied after thinking a lot and deep inspection of her own boob.
It was a mind game I was playing with her self confidence. I wanted her to surrender whether my remarks are right or wrong. Always she enjoyed giving peeks to boys and sadistically remarks the boys and insults them to prove that she is superior.
If you can’t see with bare eyes you can inspect with a magnifying lenses , you can find one in cupboard I coaxed her.
It might be due to when I was groped in bus, she said hesitantly, as if she was not sure about it.
Hehehehe you deserve it, when you expose to males inviting them to do it. You might be doing to get another customer for your filthy lose cunt.
No it was not like that, once I was groped in bus and you know what happened later, I beat him up with shoes.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:51 AM