Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
What other game shreya retorted.

Like outdoor games we could play tennis or badminton, due to rain we cant go out and need to play indoor games I replied looking intoher eyes as if suggesting fucking game. She is very clever she got what I had said. She became so angry but could not say anything as I had not said anything directly.
How about carom sush asked. Not bad but I am not that good like you girls I replied.
Don’t say like that, I know your talent in all fields sush winked back stealthily. It was decided to play carom. We shifted carom board to my king size bed , shreya took seat opposite to me and sush at side. We begin playing carom while playing shreya was bending forward frequently to take either coins or striker, initially I didn’t notice but later when I looked at her side when she bent forward her apples were on great display. My god this kid has better boobs than both these cousins I thought.
She was frequently bending little more than necessary I felt, was he teasing me or it was her innocent act, I don’t think she can do it on purpose at this age I consoled myself and thought better to ignore her. We kept on playing sush was happy to be with me after bit long gap but she could not do anything in presence of other girl otherwise she would be under me getting screwed in hot session. But she was touching my leg often smiling mischievously. Some time she caressed my thigh when shreya was busy in playing.
That game with sush wa makingme excited though I was controlling myself still my man was stirring in pant and display of virgin boobs shreya was displaying was added ghee in fire. When that girl bend again I intently watched her apples intently, her milky white boobs were driving me crazy, this time I could see her erect nipples also. They are of nice size to play with, I wanted to suck those milky boobs and chew those small but erect nipples. This time her bending was longer than before, and alas I was caught red handed, when I was absorbed in watching those boobs she looked at me and found me ogling at her boobs. She blushed and next moment made face as if she hated me ogling at her assets.
Thus two sets of game were over I had won one and shreya had won the other. Sush was not happy to lose both times ,she wanted to switch places as she was losing game but her intention was to come opposite to me as she was not happy for me ogling at her cousins cleavage. She wanted me all by herself or she wanted to avoid me looking at shreya, sometime jealousy plays big role I thought.

But shreya was adamant she didn’t want to switch place she sat in same place, without anything to argue sush continued playing, she was losing mood also. She looked outside whether rain has stopped or not. but it was pouring heavily, if she had asked I could have dropped back to their house but she didn’t tell me so. We continued playing and that shreya kept showing her boobs. Once or twice she caught me ogling at her but she could not do anything as her shirt neck was big enough and even little bending would expose her cleavage. when I observed minutely I became sure that she was doing it on purpose and whenever she caught me looking at her boobs she would smile wickedly. That was sending me message that she is interested in showing and may be sex also.
When the girl is showing her virgin assets, who I am to not to look at her both beautiful apples with erect nipples? They were making me crazy to the extent I should pull her with or without consent to fuck in presence of sush, whether she liked it or not. My erection was very much evident she glanced at my tent and smiled wickedly but showed her eyes as if how shameless you are to enjoy sight of small girl.
But I could not help continued ogling at her nice milky white boobs. By now rain had stopped and couple of times sush urged to go back, she was not feeling comfortable with me viewing her cousin, she had gestured many times not to look at her and even managed to whisper into my ears with anger. Then I too stopped as my loving girl was getting annoyed.
When sush urged to go back shreya teased her by saying you want to go back as you are losing the game and you want to avoid giving treat to winner. You have already lost many games and it is unavoidable to give treat.
If you want money I shall give right now even before game has completed but now I am not in mood toplay, she replied in anger. But I too forced her to continue playing as I didn’t want to make her unhappy by losing so I could lose game letting her win. But that didn’t happen and at last she was loser and shreya was top , she had managed to distract me by showing her boobs and make me lose concentration, she was partially successful.
Though I had many girls but still this girl attracted me. In a way for her adamant attitude I had felt like taming the shrew. As per the rules laid sush had to give teat to us, she was trying her level best to postpone the treat part, she wanted to go back home. She was not comfortable shreya exhibiting her assets to me.

Shreya was after sush to give treat, at last she had to agree for the treat she wanted to order something like pizza over phone for home delivery. But shreya suggested something else which can’t be home delivered. She was pursuing sush to go and fetch food sush tried to avoid in pretext of rain but for her bad luck rain had stopped. She made her agree by teasing her withbad words.
When sush got up and went to change her dress, shreya sat in such a position that her Bermuda failed to cover what it had to. Now I could see her thigh joints. My god her pussy was almost visible, though not completely but almost near to it. I was getting distracted by the scene. I wanted to go away to avoid the scene but she kept me busy in conversation and made me sit there. I asked her to go to hall and watch t v.
When you have better screen here what do you want when you can watch more than what you could see in hall, she replied with mischievous smile. Now I was in utter confusion my mind was craving to continue ogling at her bare thighs and peek into her shorts. When she moved further my god I could see her pubic region. I could see golden pubic hairs. I looked at her face she was pretending as if she was not at all aware of what she was displaying.
I thought it is due to her negligence she was displaying her most important asset to me. I could not take it anymore, I wanted to pull the bitch and start banging her there itself even sush felt bad for that. She was such a tease she had taken me by my balls. She had taken my wicket in single ball. What I could do as I was feeling restless and that too in presence of the girl who loves me. When sush returned after changing suddenly shreya changed her position covering herself properly. So it was nothing else that teases or invitation was big question?
Probably sush didn’t have money so she gestured that she would take money from my wallet and I just consent to go ahead. When sush went shreya was quite for some time. She kept looking at me in strange way. I was getting confused what the hell happened to this girl. So long she kept conversing with me but became silent suddenly.
After few minutes we heard sush scooty leave our place shreya looked at me strangely.
I could not read her face, what she meant by that stare.
Next word really shook me off my feet.

You are such a geek, you don’t have any shame. You are ogling at kids assets. How dare you see such small girl’s private parts? You are an real scoundrel. If you see such things you should bring to their notice to innocent girls like me that your things are exposed and sit properly. Instead you kept watching those virgin private parts.
How dare you call me scoundrel you bitch I retorted have been watching you since the moment you came to my house. Your attitude is really annoying. You call yourself a innocent child. You are a slut, rotten slut. You enjoy displaying those filthy boobs of you. I don’t have any interest in watching those sluts like you. You are a cheap whore. Even fifty rupees sluts are better than you. At least they don’t show their boobs like a cheap whore on roadside.
How dare you calling me filthy whore, you cheap man she tried to slap me. I caught her hand in air and pushed her away on bed. I wanted to hit her hard for trying to slap me. But after all she is girl I don’t raise my hand on women and she was small girl. How the hell I could raise my hand.
She jumped back like Bruce lee. I slide a bit she fell down. I raised her by holding her hair and threw her on bed. I was getting so angry I wanted to fuck her brutally, but what to do after all she is small girl who may not have proper sense.
Don’t act too smart I ca n understand intention of you cheap whore. You are a young bitch in heat. You wanted to attract me and get screwed by me. But I don’t touch second hand pieces.
She started abusing me of teasing girl and trying to peek into her dress, she even threatened me of complaining to her dad and security officer.
By then my cell began beeping, I didn’t have mood to check message, when this girl is behaving like this I didn’t have interest in checking cell. But again it began ringing. I looked at screen it was from sush. Before I took the call it was cut. Then I noticed the message was also from sush only. I opened message, it read speak to me in privacy urgent- urgent –urgent.
I left the girl who was still barking like a dog. I went inside wash room and closed the door behind me. I called back her.
Listen to me carefully jiju.
Ok tell me what it is and what is so urgent I asked.
She is very bad girl jiju, sorry for bringing her to you. she wanted to meet you since I told her about you teaching us and helping us. I told innocently that you helped both of us only for that reason we topped the class. I thought it was innocent curiosity to meet you. But later I came to know that she hates male gender itself, I don’t know the actual reason.
She is a big tease, she exposes to boys when they ogle at her she finds suitable moment and starts insulting them. She has done it to many boys and even teachers in school she is sort of sadist she enjoys defaming males. I came to know about this very recently. That is the reason I wanted to grab her and go home. But she was insisting me to stay back and unknowingly you supported her and made me stay.
Then why the hell you bring her to me, she is very cheap girl I have noticed how shamelessly she was showing her tits to me.
I am sorry jiju for brining her to your house. Actually we had been to tuition class it was locked as miss was sick on the way back it started raining yours was the nearest shelter I could get. Did she behave badly with you? I feel from your voice that she did something to you too. Then I am really sorry. If yes I shall return right this moment and take her away.
How can I say that she misbehaved with me and call sush for rescue.
No nothing dear I knew she has some problem so I have kept her away just don’t worry, take your time to reach back, nothing to hurry. Even if she misbehaves, you know I can handle her.
That I know but still I don’t want you to be hurt by her words. I know she is bitch that is the reason she sent me out alone staying back with you means she has something in her mind, please take care. One more thing don’t try to touch her she is very dangerous. I hung phone after assuring that nothing is going to happen.
Then I came out still she was waiting for me. When I returned she raised same topic. She continued abusing me, in the meanwhile she must have thought of strategy to handle me.
As already I knew her intention through sush I didn’t bother to reply to her words, I kept smiling for her abuses. Though I was not feeling good to be abused by her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:51 AM