Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
Swati virtually rushed  back to her room feeling very guilty , not even bothering to look back at Mumtaz . She entered her room and closed the door and felt very remorseful . “How could  I do this, Iam  a married woman , very loyal to my husband “ she thought clutching her mangal sutra . How could she watch another man having sex and that too behind my husbands back and she was aghast to admit that she liked it. She was getting drawn to something which was impure and wrong , she thought . She resoved to refrain from getting herself drawn in that direction again and decided that she would stay from from that lowly but arrogant Majid Khan.
Swati waited for Vinod in her room and once he came , she was ultra nice to him primarily due to her guilt and also she was very horny after the scenes she had seen and hugged him and pulled him to bed and kissed him ferociously all over his face . In the throes of passion she grabbed his dick , to find it soft as he was semi  drunk and no in any state to make love she realized. She let go of his limp one . She was very remorseful and at the same time horny too. She kissed him and watched him doze away and then she slept.
Here Mumtaz knew what might be going through the housewife’s mind, the tribulations etc , she decided to let her battle hence she didnt disturb her , but she knew that Swati would be back soon. 
Next morning Swati got up and while having the morning tea was thinking about the earlier day happening and  decided to stay away from Majid .
That day was Holi . People were getting ready to celeberate and all the families were provided with different array of colours , Swati looked at the yard and people were already down getting ready mixing colours etc. She always loved the festival and played with family and friends every time. She was keen to play and she too got Vinod up and wore a light yellow kurta and white cotton tights and went down with Vinod. All the couples were already present . Swati saw Majid too , she avoided him and went to the other side of the yard and all started playing throwing colours applying . Then couple of maids we moving around with glass of milk and all the couples were taking it . Swati asked what was it and Shilpa who was playing  with her replied “this was “bhaaang “ ( a mild natural drug known for its hallucinating effects) and its ok to have in small quantities “.

Swati avoided consuming that that as she was wary of Majid’s intention and went on playing holi with the famalies and were having a great time .
Majid was eyeing her , his eyes was fixated on her wet body , her kurta was clung to her body and he could see her bulging breasts straining against her clothes . The big mounds were moving erotically as she was moving and evading being coloured . Her big ass was moving around even more erotically and Majid  had a huge boner just viewing both her upper and bottom globes . 
“What a hot item the bitch is , bhai, made my cock so fucking hard, look at her big ass and her breasts , these are killers  (Saali Kya maal hai bhai , saala Lund khada kar diya ufff kya gaand hai re uska aur mamme dekh bhai , maar daala  “ Whispered Abdul with lust and rubbing his dick looking at the playing housewife. 
“ Bhai we have to do something about her , she is making me crazy (Bhai iska kuch karna padega pagal kar rahi hai yeh “ Added Abdul in absolute lust induced by the voluptuous body of Swati and the dose of Bhaang consumed by him.
Majid Smiled and kept staring at Swati .
Here all the guests were playing with full enthusiasm and this went on for around three- four  hours . Swati was finally done and she went to a washroom outside near the shower area to clean up, take a shower  and change her clothes . she had brought a set of clothes with her as he knew she would be wet . Majid who was watchinhg her too went to another shower and to change .
Majid quickly changed and waited at the bathroom waiting for Swati to finish , who had gone to another bathroom , he heard the shower and the humming of Swati , he got a real hardone just imagining thst Swati must be at that point  showering fully naked . There were like 3 bathrooms in one line, adjacent to the swimming pool  and it was connected  to the main house via a corridor and it was sort of closed corridor. Majid changed into a  robe , the one where there is a knot to be tied up at the abdomen area to keep the robe on its place . 
He heard the shower stop and after a few moments he heard the lock unlocking amd he too immediately opened his door and as to appear like an accident he came out at the same time Swati too appeared from the bathroom . Swati was wearing a cotton top and a loose cotton pyjamas with an elastic at the waist . 
Both said “oh sorry “ as they like almost collided . 
“ Ah Swati Bhabhi , since morning I didn’t have a chance to speak to you or meet you ( Ah Swati Bhabhi , Subah se maine aap se baath bhi nahi hua aur mil bhi nahi paya ) Said Majid scaning Swati’s body 
Swati had worn these cotton top and pyjama , She was not wearing any undergarments as she had not carried those before hand as she had planned to rush back quivkly and wear those in her room. Hence Majid’s eyes fell on her body and he immediately realized that she was braless  by the way her breasts moved and her nipple tips was poking her top. He loved the sight of her Mangal Sutra hanging between both of her breasts.  But both her top and pyjama though was of thin material was not transapernt hence  nothing was visble to Majid .
“ Nai Majid , I was a bit busy in playing holi , the arrangement were fantastic “ Replied Swati evading Majid.

“ I didn’t have chance to play Holi with you , its very unfair right Swati (Hamme toh aap ke saath Holi khelne ki mauka hi nahi mila , yeh annyayy hai na Swati Bhabhi )“ Asked Majid half in jest half serious and looking straight in to the eyes of Swati , who evaded the eyecontact and said 
“ oh but I was like playing with all of them hence I didn’t realize but I had played with Mumtaz begum and we had a lovely time “ Replied Swati with a wry smile.
“ Here in Kolhapur the protocol is the host must play Holi with the guest “ He said smilingly and picked up a big vessel  he had kept in a stand in the corridor. 
“ Nooooo Majid , cried out Swati as started to evade and run away from Majid but Majid was prepared and caught hold of her 
“ Have to Colour you a bit , after all today is Holi (Rang toh lagaana banta hai , Holi jo hai aaj) “ said a laughing Majid and griped her wrist 
“ No Majid don’t do this I have played for long and is very tired and on top of that I have just showered and changed  So please let me go “ Pleaded Swati as she was trying to wriggle out of Majid’s Strong grip .
She panicked a bit as she also saw a bucket ful of colour water kept on the floor . 
“ just a little bit of colour , what to do?  its our culture here,I ll have to colour you and you have to colour me  ( Bus thodi si rang , kya kare yeh hamari pratha hai na yaha , hume aap ko aur aap ko hume rang lagana hi hai )” Saying he took some colour paste from the bowl and applied on the face of Swati , He enjoyed her struggles to get away as her big  and meaty breasts were virtually wobbling as she was trying to escape Majid. 
“ HOW DARE YOU ????? I had told you not to ,right ? Shouted Swati  angrily .
“ Majid kept smiling and cooly kept rubbing to all parts of her face and neck .
She looked at Majid angrily and took a large dollop of colour and said “ Now you too take this , you rascal “ 
Majid took some more colour in his palm and said 
“ Swati , thodi achi tarah se rang ne do aap ko “ Saying he kept his plam on Swati’s back over her shirt and applied colour all over her back , neck to waist 
“ You Swine , How dare you ??“ Screamed Swati angrily and applied  lot of colour on the chest of Majid which was exposed as the robe and a deep opening as it was fastened only at the abdomen .
Majid took more of the colour in his palms and escalated the game a bit and his palms went inside the shirt on her back from below and he applied colour on the bare super soft skin of  Swati .
Swati was shocked , she never expected this from Majid , She was burning with anger and she shouted “MAJID !!!!! How dare you ??????
Majid continued kneading the soft and buttery skin of Swati in the pretext of applying colour . 
“ Stop you Monster “ and gave a slap to the cheeks of Majid trying desperately to make him stop.
Swati has never been touched like that , now her pious body is being touched by an big ,rough , firm palms , the feeling she never have had in her life. She, without realizing  was getting very wet below,  a moan escaped her lips , The palms were moving around unchallenged all over her back , her shoulders .
Majid ignored the slaps and the shouts and said coolly “Madam , Toda its Holi and I am just putting colour on you , whats there to be so angry ?  Madam Aaj toh Holi hai aur main toh aap par rang laga raha hoon , ismain itna gussa kyon? “ Said Majid and Swati felt his othe palm joining her back and now two palms were smoothing up from her sides under her shirt and she was like trying to evade . Majid was standing behing Swati and both palms moved from her sides to her arm pits and pushed her arms up and involuntarily Swati was protesting but her armpits were being applied colour with her standing with  both her arms raisen .She was creaming down below with arousal.
Then he withrew his plam from under her shirt and she recoverd her senses and  realized her high class stature she turned and slapped him on his cheeks once again and said 
“ Majid , How dare you touch me like that ??? I am from a high class family and  somebody’s loyal wife and you have no right to touch me like this, let me go or I ll shout really aloud and people would arrive ” Cried aloud Swati. Let me go and started to try to run .
Majid Ignored her screams , held her shoulder with his lft arm and said , “Swati  now its your turn (Swati , Ab tumhari bari) “ saying he took hold oh the string fastening his robe and pulled !!!! . The strings loosened and  The flanks of his robe opened and Swati’s Eyes widened and she let out a gasp as right in front of her eyes ,Majid’s rock hard huge black , Male meat , stood our pointing to the sky . Swati’s eyes were transfixed on the circumcised bald head , she could see the veins . It was long and very thick 
“ Swati now its your turn (Swati ab Tumhari bari )” Saying Majid took a handful of colour in his palms and quietly transferred it to the right palm of the shellshocked housewife.
Majid could see Swati’s twin breasts heaving , her breath heavy.
Swati’s eyes were transfixed on the cock of Majid , slowly looked up deep into Majid’s eyes and their eyes were locked , initially the look was of a bit of anger then it got converted to look of sexual challenge as if a duel was going on between them 
“Swati , paint it , do it as per our custom  (hmmm Swati, Rang lagao, pratha pura karo   ) “  Ordered Majid 
As if prompted  by some unseen forces  and as if she is in some kind of trance , in the atmosphere of extreme sexual energy , Swati’sright  arm raises and slowly moves towards the junction of Majid’s legs and slowly envolopes his super hard meat with her super soft , warm palm and grips it and 
“ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh” Majid’s lips unleashes a cry of extreme pleasure as the high class , housewife who thinks she is superior to all and always profess to be  loyal to the core to her husband , and who profess to value her mangal sutra and wears that as a badge of honour now has gripped his dick .
All the while her eyes and Majid’s eyes were locked into each other , without even batting an eyelid . 
Swati started massaging Majid’s cock while painting it with the colour in her palm . she put more colour on the circumcised head and rubbed it sensually , again making Majid cry out in pleasure  . 
Still their eyes were locked and finally Majid won as Swati’s eye lids dropped and she looked down but she continued her work on his cock.
Majid smiled and said now my turn and took a handful of colour and kept both his palms on the waist just below the hem of her cotton shirt applied colour on  her waist and his palms moved forward and touched the super soft untouched ( other than her husband )abdomen of Swati and run his palms all over her abdomen , his middle finger stopping and diving inside her navel and applying colour inside her navel , bringing out a “aaaaaaahhh” from the mouth of Swati . Slowly his palms moved upwards and palmed both her  absolutely untouched  till now “ only for husband “  big , heavy , firm breasts . Both of her heavenly treasures were secured and imprisoned by the big and rough palms of Majid under the pretext of painting and applying colour . a lod moan escaped the lips of Swati as she was massaging and applying colour on  the cock of Majid with her head down due to shame. Majid scooped  out more colour in the fingers of both his palms and took both the long and very erect nipples of Swati between thme and started applying colour to each nipples using the thumb , forefinger and the middle finger . “aaaaaaa uuuuiii mmmaaaaaaaaa” moaned Swati  had never experienced this feeling , such hard rough and strong fingers . Majid palms encountered her Mamgal sutra while he was sqeezing her breasts , It gave him a sense of additional kick to knead a breast of a pati vrata mangal sutra wearing woman , hence he sqeezed her breasts along with her mangal sutra . 
Now her nipples were being thoroughly painted by the fingers of Majid and were literally being toyed with by the fingers of Majid and Swati in her arousal literally sqeezed the rock hard meat of Majid to the fullest extent of her strength as if she wanted to test and challenge the strength of the brute of a cock of Majid. Then as Majids fingers increased its manipulations of Swati’s nipples , Swati alternated between sweezing really hard and lightning jerk off on his cock .

Suddenly some sound came as if someone is approaching , although Majid had taken precautions by locking the entry doors to the corridor and directing Mumtaz to divert the others to other bathrooms , as as Swati didn’t knew this , and this broke the trance and she regained the senses , and was aghast at what was happening  and suddenly removed her arms from Majid’s cock and shook off his palms from her body and began running towards the other end of the corridor . Majid realized the state of mind of the Housewife and didn’t force , but while started to move , he took the bucket of clear water kept there and poured it over the head of Swati and she was wet all over and her clothes were stuck to her skin , he could see the counters of her entire body very clearly , all her curves . 
Swati ran away to the end of the corridor with Majid watching her run , enjoying the sight of the  almost naked big round ass of the classy and proud housewife ,moving seductively with the only barrier between his eyes and the  ass was a thin wet pyjama cloth . 

Swati went to her room and was very upset and sad with herself , how can she do such things , how can she even touch the “thing” of a unsophisticated thug like Majid , who was absolutely not up to her class . How could she allow that man to touch her most precious body ,her most precious mangal sutra ,  play with it , She was very very angry with herself and again resolved never to be drawn towards that path again. She told herself angryily  “ Remember these thugs and guys are not up to her standard and she should not let them see her body let alone touch it. I am a Pati Vrata Sanskari Wife(Loyal and cultured Wife ) and I shall guard my chastity from these monsters “. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 27-07-2022, 12:52 AM