Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I offered her water; she drank while she scrutinized the flat. Nice house well maintained. For a single person is this not big enough.
Yes dear but few times guests keep visiting. We kept chitchatting for a while.
Is it not funny that we don’t know each others names , though since more than half day we are together and seen each other in birth day suite and did almst allthe things which are done by hubby and wife hehehehe. By the way let me start with myself. I am ragini studying home science in …. College. You know rest of things about me and my mom.
I do agree , we should have known each other well before we started. But we met at strange situation. and my aim was to take your photos and blackmail your mom. so I didn’t find it right to introduce each other as we were not supposed to meet after this episode.
I am shree I am from some small place but living at hubli and doing some business for living with my didi and jiju. Here I have come on some real estate project. And I gave some more details about me.
But I am feeling it strange that you recognized me and yet you don’t know myname is it not funny. Or are you making it joke or prank that yo know me.
I do agree , I not only knew your name but had seen you many times . you don’t know you helped me in some serious situation, that would have killed me.
It is strange that I helped you and saved your life. No it cant be true, if at all I had helped you, I should have seen you and we would be knowing each other.
That was the beauty of your helping nature, you did save my life and you didn’t even thought of asking my name or see my face. That made me go mad for you and I had to dig information about you. I had come to this apartment several times but I could not meet you.
Still I am unable to catch what you are saying I replied.
I shall give some small details with which you will be able to recollect that incident.
Yu had seen a girl being teased on the road who was riding kinetic Honda on college road and protected that girl by teaching lesson to those bikers.

Sorry I can’t recollect it as I usually do it with the teasers and protect girls by being teased crossing the limit.
It was an incident where you touch my shoulder and gestured me to move away and you intercepted between us and made the biker hit road divider.
Yes I got it now, was it you I asked in amazement. That day I saw two bikers teasing you, that was normal scene on road. But what annoyed me was one biker was trying to touch you and feel you. That was very odd, usually boys tease girls but they don’t dare to touch on open road in traffic. Then next I saw him touching your boobs, I think in second attempt he squeezed hard for which you cried in pain. That made me angry.
Yes they are some politician’s children they act like goonda. They had kept me troubling since long. They were pursuing me to make love with them. I knew them that they are very bad and had already spoiled many girls future by trapping in their love and would dump to other friends nad use like call girls. So I was not at all listening to their plea. That the reason they were misbehaving with me.
When I saw they were crossing limits of soft teasing I thought of saving you. I was watching since few minutes so I thought of interfering into it. I gestured you to give some place by touching your shoulder but you were scared that I am one among them and screamed in low voice. but before you knew what was about to happen , you had given me space to come between. Then I made simple trick and began moving to boy side compelling him to move away from me. Before that guy came to know that what was about to happen he had hit the road divider and met with an accident. I didn’t even turn back and proceed as if I knew nothing.
That was very nice way of teaching them a lesson. You know those guys broke legs and other companions who were moving on my left side brake suddenly and were hit by moving car behind them. So they also met a major accident and they too had serious injuries which you didn’t notice I think.
Yes I didn’t want to go in legal hassles so I just sped away and went for my work as if nothing happened. But how come you came to know about me.

That is your bike number which I by chance noticed and remembered. It was easy as the number is fancy one all four same digits 5555. I tried to locate you and thank you but in vain. I could not see you again after that. In fact I had not seen your face what all I knew was only the number.
You said you knew my name and seen this apartment.
Yes that is after another incident. Which is major one.
Is it? What is that.
Once I was abducted by some goons and there was attempt of mass bang.
My god when was it.
After two or three months after previous incident.
Same group had kidnapped me after they recovered after injuries. They wanted t take revenge on me. They were six people , one of them was my mom’s lover who was also victim of my mom. They all had planned to kidnap me and mass bang me and maybe to kill me as revenge of both.
They took me outside city and in a open field behind big bushes. They wanted to take some where else but changed their plan for unknown reason and they took me into land.
Place was surrounded by trees and my top was torn into pieces. All of them were clawing me and pressing each part of my body. They were so harsh they all made me cry of pain. I was begging for mercy but they kept laughing like villains.
Suddenly someone threw stone which hit the key person groin and he started screaming. Then they started to throw stones back to the source and there was loud thud heard followed by big scream.
Oh my god it was you again. Yes I remember that incident perfectly. I was coming after my work. I had urge to piss, so I parked my bike near bush and began peeing. I heard some hustles’ behind bush.

I was not bothered about it thinking that there may be some group of dogs after a bitch. Then I heard scream, it was loud enough to be alarmed. Then i thought some woman was in trouble. I wait for some more time and I was assured that something was going there. It was night I could see nothing. I was all alone without any weapon or even a stick. I was in dual mind as I heard laugh of several men. I was sure there were more people whom i could handle alone. I thought of moving away and not to take any big risk. Then I heard you requesting them to release you and offered money to them. But they kept laughing at you. Then I suddenly decided to attempt to save the lady. Then i threw a big stone which hit tree I think then I threw some more, it was shooting in darkness. Just by mere sound I was aiming. Then I heard some person cry loud. I was sure that that had hit some guy. They began to shout at me and were asking me to come in open. But I threw some more stones which might have hit another person.
Then they too started throwing stones at me, as they had small glimpse of me by moving vehicles head light. One stone almost hit me, it passed beside my hand but it had brushed me. then I was scared and threw few more stones.
I kept changing my place to avoid their target. But one stone hit my bike. Then there was some unexpected thing happened. Someone began firing, I was shocked to hear first blast of the gun, on second fire I roared loud you bastard you killed me and I fell on ground and cried little then there was complete silence. It was my little prank which happened by mere reflex action.
They thought that it had hit my head and I was dead and then they ran away leaving you.
Yes that is what they thought. They said the guy is dead and it is better to escape from there. But one of them wanted to confirm that I am injured badly or dead. but the key person who was injured on first hit wanted to go to hospital, he persuade them to leave you as it is and rush for not to take risk and he needed immediate treatment as he was bleeding profusely .
I was not sure if they would come and check me, I crawled beneath bushes to have cover for me.
But no one came and the girl came out and searched for me, that I was observing.
Yes I too was scared like hell. I was under impression that bullet hit you and either you are dead or seriously injured. I was so scared that I wanted to run away from there. But my conscious was telling that unknown person has saved my life and if at all he is alive I could help him by taking to hospital. I could call for ambulance but I had lost my purse containing my cell phone. Then I began searching for you. When I could not find you I called loud telling you to come out or say where you are. Those people have run away there is no danger for your life and I shall take you to hospital. After little more persuasion you came out. I was so happy that yu are alive and yu could walk meaning that you were not seriously hurt. I ran to you and hugged you and said thanks for saving me and then asked how are you, are you all right.

I had steadied myself after all the shock I am fine I replied. I wanted to leave the place as it was dangerous to stay long in that spot. Are you all right I asked you. U said you are all right. Then quickly I started my bike and asked you to sit.
Without a word you took seat. Then we began moving. We reached city area and in rear view mirror I saw that you r dress is torn, so I removed my shirt and handed it to you saying to cover yourself.
I was so tensed that I wanted to drop you at safe place and run away from this incident, I didn’t even bother to ask your name. what all I asked is your address and dropped you at your place and went off even without seeing your face. you were calling me to stop, maybe to return my shirt but I didn’t stop and sped away. I didn’t want to involve in any legal steps you could take against them and involve me as eye witness as I was satisfied about my role of saving you. But you too didn’t ask my name I said smiling at her.
Yes I was so shocked with that night mare and forgot ask your name.
Then how come you recognize me I asked.
Next day I went in search of the purse i had vague memory of the place on searching I found my belongings and when I came to road I saw broken number plate of your bike. That was sufficient to know who are you. Through RTO people I came to know your name but I didn’t have your number so that I could call you.
Then how come you came to know about me I asked.
Luckily I met you again in one school function. There you were called on stage, it was our school alumni cum gathering function. When they announced your name my ears were alert I wanted to see you, but I was not very sure as all the guests coming over stage were aged ones. But when you began climbing over stage I was so excited to see you. Still I was not very sure about you.
But when it came your turn to give speech and the way you handled it, it was really marvelous one. i can’t forget how you accumulated so much donations from all the people in short time. Most important is the way you made kanjoos people make or compel to donate big amounts with or without their wish or consent.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:50 AM