Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
What do you mean I asked.
Don’t misunderstand me but I have some idea to scare my mom with more daring ones.
What more I have shot all kinds of pics including close up of your virgin pussy.
How do you assess that I am virgin she asked laughing.
That is very simple baby. Those pussy lips tell all the story. Those lips are so thin and closed, you can see only a line between them. That is more proof than any thing. That says you don’t have habit of fingering or masturbation also.
She felt shy on my words, is it so. Then you might have lots of pussies so far in your life she commented with a laugh.
There is nothing to hide I have not only seen several pussies and I have blasted cherry of many virgin girls I admitted. When she is so open with me why should I hide my secret.

I never thought like that. I thought that you too are virgin but your self control was making me think in dual mind. For keeping your self under control even on, seeing a beautiful girl complete nude. Either you are completely satisfied man especially sexually.
Or you have not tasted that fruit and hence you don’t know the taste of it she added.
You are right baby I am satisfied person and I am mentally strong enough to control my emotions. Otherwise it was very hard to control in your company. One thing I have to say is, with complete faith in me you have agreed to show everything and even permitted to take photos, how could I misbehave and lose your trust.
I think you are tired after such a long photo session you better get dressed up and take some rest I advised.
No I have other thing in my mind, when you commented about my condition to make it more realistic we need to take some more.
What else I asked in confusion.
You come to me I shall say she called me near her.
When I went near her she whispered you keep your tool on mine so that then one is watching will come to know that we have done everything. Otherwise they also will feel that I am virgin and that may not hold more weight. She could say in such a low voice that she was feeling embarrassed to tell it.
That is too weird, probably you are trying to test me I replied.
No dear there is nothing to try you. Since so long I am alone with you in locked room and you have done nothing to harm me. We shall pretend that we are actually doing it but we wont do it she said.
That means you want to involve me in this by taking enough proof of me doing it with you I asked in anger.
Don’t be angry dear I am not asking to expose youself. Just your part of body will be visible in this not you r face. I assure you that I don’t want to take any advantage of you or involve you in any kind of scandal.

Please have faith in me and take few pics of your organ on mine as if we are actual doing sex.
I too felt that is right idea, after photo shoot session her daughter was fucked nicely, should be the impression. But I was feeling nervous; already it was too much to control myself if ur organs touch each other it is going to be hell of a risk I thought. but she mentally prepared me to do it by giving so many ideas how will be reaction of her mom on seeing these.
At last I agreed to hr wish and went to her after setting camera angle.

I was bit tensed so far I had never exposed my body before camera. I was feeling nervous like a girl much more than this beauty who had exposed her body with face but I was feeling bad even to expose part of my body. In fact if it was decided early I would be mentally prepared but ths had taken sudden turn and I was here getting nude in front of camera.
Come on dear you are delaying so much and blushing like virgin girl. See me being virgin and nave girl have given you such a long photo session but here you are hesitating like a girl. She pulled my pant, along with underwear. In fact she was in hurry as we were getting late and shewanted to finish of the work as soon as possible.
When she took off my pant she was astonished to find my shrink penis it had become so small.
Heheheheh what happened to this , so long it was standing like a pole in pant andnow looks like a dead log. What happened dear she asked.
I don’t know I replied.
Don’t be tensed yaar make it stand and ready for action……………… for photo not for real hehehehe.
I don’t know how to make it ready. In fact I am feeling guilty to take advantage of a naïve girl. We should not do it I replied.
Come on dear we have travelled too far this is not time to think right or wrong. We are doing it not for lust but for a specific reason which will help your friend and may give me fresh life to lead forever. Wipe out all the guilt and think that you are with your girl friend. So far you were boosting that you have deflowered many pussies but if I look now I feel that everything you said is false hehehe.
That is right but you are not doing like a girl friend I managed to reply.
Now it was her turn to be shocked. So far she was thinking that she could tease me as I was dressed and she wa nude. Once the person is soaked in water he would not think much about cold.
What do you mean by not like girl friend she asked.
Samajne wale ko ishara kafi hai I replied with wicked smile. Though I was in mood for all thos things no romance no sex but wanted to reply for her tease I had said.

I got it she replied with smile and she took hold of my limp cock. With touch of delicate and soft fingers my wicked cock began stirring into life. She caressed it like a fragile thing, but that was enough for him to pump air into him and get bigger with every passing second. She too played well, may be shad seen her mom doing all such things to arouse her clients.
Without any feelings she stretched back on bed holding my cock and widening her legs.
Now I looked intently at her. She is really a beautiful girl having round face with dimple cheeks, her cheeks were saying that she is healthy. Her long hairs were disheveled now scattered below her back as she had left them lose. Then her long neck like swan, and white body like snow. Then her round boobs bit bigger for her frame. Small nipples had become erect though our game was not for sex but for a show. But it is not false that she was holding a virile cock which can produce many children with one shot of cum. Which never tires of fucking.
After boobs her waist had narrowed in hour glass shape. Shapely and log legs not a hint of any hair over them. Smooth and flawless skin no hairs on her pubic reason too, may be she had cleaned it just previous day or so. Her clit was protruding not much but it was appearing like it was peeping out of its confinement. Tight line of pussy lips, it was doubtful whether they would part while she pissed or not.
In single word most lovely girl, But not sexy, a girl to be loved. I think there must be many who are dying for her attention also forget for her love or romance.
So I was most lucky person to see her from close quarters that too in nude state. But unlucky enough that I was not in position to enjoy the scene.
Come on start clicking she said to bring me back to earth. I stammered and asked what did she say. she giggled and murmured all men are same after all men are men.
I began my work of shooting her nude body with my lower portion. She was giving direction now she asked to take photo when my cock is near to her pussy . then next one when it is touching and some of close up shots of pussy and cock.
Then she placed my cock on her pussy now click she asked. I had beginning to lose control, but she was cool, she was also excited on first touch of hard cock on her pussy. She was oozing juice I felt like sucking the virgin pussy and bang her like hell.

But ihad to finish the work before I do anything nonsense . She had closed her eyes then opened to see what iwas doing. If you want to push it inside you can she say in seductive voice.
I too wanted to fuck her but not on this fashion, she should ask me to fuck her with full consent not by arousal of this kind but with pure love.
I didn’t push but she tried to pusher butt to take some of my cock inside her burning pussy.
You will get hurt I cautioned her.
I don’t mind who can control when such a beautiful cock is on my pussy. It is every girls dream to be deflowered by real man and you are one. the person gives more importance to moral value. The one who has concern on others , you are right person to deflower me dear, please shove it all the way and fuck me hard, hard enough to make me cry.
Wait I will insert it little more to make the pics realistic but mind it I amnot going to fuck and break your seal which you have maintained chastity till now. Just don’t get carried away withlust. That is the thing should be done with love not lust . I hold the cock and pushed the knob inside it could slide with all the self lubrication she had. She cried with pain, I wanted those pics she crying withpain so that whoever watches should come to know that she was virgin before I fuckedher.
After few more photos I stopped the session and disengaged from her.
She began abusing me that I am not enough man to fuck and deflower her, she wanted to lose her hymen from me but I being impotent I failed to do it.
I kept laughing at her abuses, that made her more angry. she pushed me on bed and tried to mount me and get fucked. I slapped her on her face and brought her to normalcy.
I checked result of our photo shoot session that was fantastic though I am not professional photographer but with the quality of camera and with all my knowledge in photography they were good enough to serve the purpose.
I coped all the photos in two pen drives and handed her one.
I am feeling hungry how about food I asked.
I don’t want anything she replied in anger and disappointment.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:49 AM