Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Would it be fair to speak with her, that too when she knows me. How should I seek her help? The way we had planned was something else, but the way she was responding I was put in turmoil. I thought for some time and decided to go smooth with her and give her some hints for what we had brought her and what way I need her help.
I shall come straight to a point I said looking into her eyes.
That is better instead of beating bush around come straight to the point.
See I want to blackmail your mom.
Has that slut is troubling you she asked. Are in physical relation with her?
No ,not me, she is troubling someone related to me.
That is what I was wondering how can you such a person can have relation with that slut, she said.
Almost yes, I had tried my level best to improve her but in vain. That is the reason I stay outside in hostel in other city. Just today I returned after my exams and now you brought me here. Come on tell me I am ready to cooperate with you. But with condition that you should not hurt me, I know you can’t hurt anyone but just I am giving my condition.
Thanks for cooperation dear, may I ask how you are readily agreeing to help me.
That is a story I don’t think it is appropriate t tell now. We shall finish your work, I shall tell my story leisurely. Actually what is your plan she asked.
Plan is worst one, now I don’t have right mood to explain it but as I dnt have any other plans right now or any alternatives.
So you are planning to make me nude and take some pics and send them to her. Blackmailing in reply of blackmail, that is tit for tat. Now can you tell me for whom you are taking so much interest and such a great risk. Is it raju, ravi or mohan she went on taking several names.
No he is other man. Then I told jiju name.
Oh that transport guy, poor fellow. He is in grip of my mom since long, she had squeezed him completely. She had brought him on road. I think with your help he is making some earnings and my slut mom is not happy with it.
So you know how she is and what game she plays with people.
Yes I know almost history of that bitch, always she is hungry for money. Whenever I try to stop her from doing such things, she says that she is doing all for my sake, for my future. Always I protest saying that I don’t want such money earned by sin and crime she never listens to me.
That is why I went away from her and I am not using her money. I am earning of my own. Luckily I learnt medical transcription and with that I earn my fees and for other expenses. So far I have kept depositing money given by her.
I really appreciate your way of thinking and the way you are earning for your needs. I shook her hand. Then she realized I was standing before her while she was sitting. She pulled my hand gestured to sit beside her.

I am ready to cooperate with you. Do you want to take photo like you are banging me or only stills of my nude body. I am ready to give my nude photos but on one condition that it shold be to take snaps. I don’t want any other photographer doing the job. And you are giving me one copy and keep other copy with you till the problem is solved, then you will handover it to me. I am sure you won’t be cheating.
When are you going to photo shoot, if everything is ready I am also ready. I was wondering about her eagerness.
Yes we are well equipped right now. We had planned to do it forcibly but you are ready to cooperate I am so thankful to you I said.
For that photo shoot let me prepare , I need to do some make up she smiled sheepishly.
That would be still better. For that you need makeup kit which I shall get in few minutes. How about tea or coffee till then I asked.
That is very nice and if you get some snacks would be better as I am feeling hungry.
I called my boys and ordered things to be brought. She went to wash room and got fresh. By then snacks and tea had arrived. We leisurely had snacks and tea. She kept speaking non stop till make up kit arrived. Then she got ready and did light make up. by then I had arranged everything for photo session.
Initially she was bit tensed, so I didn’t ask her to open her clothes. I kept taking snaps of her fully clothed. Then with bit hesitancy I asked her to strip.
She hesitated for few moments. I could understand that she had never done it before.
I can understand that you had never exposed your body so far to any one and for photos you must be feeling embarrassed. But the situation so that we can’t avoid it. I kept her soothing and encouraged.

She began giving nise poses I too acted like director giving instruction to give various poses. Slowly she was getting accustomed. Then I asked her to move her long hairs to expose her one boob still covered under cloth. She did it with very little hesitation, next time I asked her bend forward to expose her cleavage. She did it with shy face. Slowly I was making her obey my directions. At last it came for stripping, I raised her top to expose her navel. My god it was so beautiful, I was getting attracted to her beautiful stomach white like ice and flat one with nice navel.
Then our work continued she was losing all the inhibition she was giving poses like professional. Now and then she was looking into my eyes to read my reactions.
Though I was getting aroused by her beauty but I kept my face normal and loving and caring. She had no hint of lust into my eyes, so she was taking it lightly. When she stood topless but in bra, I was getting really aroused her milk jugs were super, part of her boobs were pooping out of bra.
When I asked her to remove bra, she said she would remove bottom first. I said ok now she removed her leggings and stood in panty and bra she looked like angel. She was so beautiful I felt like taking her into my arms and fuck her brain out. Somehow I was managing my erection and kept shooting her pics like professionals without much emotions.
She turned around to give back pose, my god her protruded ass was inviting me to take her ass first. Her mom also must be as beautiful as daughter then only she was successful to catch so many men. If this girl was interested to carry on her moms line she would have caught much more people than her mom I thought.
Will you mind to remove remaining cloths I said casually without mentioning bra and anty to to embarrass her.
She was bit tensed now, how could such naïve girl can become nude so easily to almost an stranger. If we were lovers she would be seduced and made her nude but in this case we were doing it for some other cause.
I feel embarrassed to be complete nude when a man is standing before me.

We both are helpless in this matter. If you wish I can give you this camera it has timer you can think of taking few shots in selfie mode. I will wait outside till you call me back.
She said that would be fine and it will save both of us getting embarrassed, she smiled looking at bulge in my pant. I followed her glance and when I looked at my pant I felt embarrassed despite of all the control my stupid cock was standing like a flag pole which wa evident with the tent it had formed.
Without a word I left room closing door behind me. She called me back and asked me how to operate it. Without looking at her I gave all the instructions and went out again.
After some time she called me back she said she can’t operate easily she dint understand timer operations. I tried to explain her again.
Sorry dude we cant spend rest of the day like this me standing nude before camera and trying to take snaps which may not be good ones which would be wasted if not proper images.
You do it yourself she said still shying. Then only I looked at her she was standing her bosom covered with her top in hand.
If you are sure I replied. I can do it but you need to be behave normal. If you keep blushing and feeling shy we wont get good snaps I reminded her.
We can do one thing , if I keep nude in front of fully clothed man it is natural to feel shy she tried to smile.
What do you mean you want me to be nude in front of you. It is your photo session not mine I replied.
Choice is yours she replied coolly. she acted like wearing her dress.
Ok baby if you insist me, but don’t think anything else. But you may feel embarrassed if my chemistry starts working again hehehehe.
That is your problem she smiled at me. But assure me that you won’t misbehave with me. I know you won’t do any such things she tried to smile again.

Come on we are wasting too much of time I urged. I had to finish off this dirty photo shoot as early as possible
At last she became full nude after I stood in shorts, I didn’t won t to go full nude. I knew after watching this beautiful girl that too nude I may not be able to control my emotions and I didn’t want to lose my rapport by standing naked in front of girl having long cock standing like flag pole.
This girl has kept so much of faith in me and I could not afford to spoil it. Still I was wondering why the hell this girl agreed to cooperate with me and to become nude also allowing me to take her snap shots without a single piece of cloth on her. That was really amazing even lovers hesitate to allow her b//f to take photos, those could prove very dangerous these days.
I took several pics of this hot babe some close up of her virgin pussy too, she was not aware that I am taking closeup but she was in relaxed mood she didn’t object for anything. Time to time I kept her mood elevated so there was nothing like photos were taken without her wish, her facial expressions were saying that she was enjoying the session.
Thanks for all the cooperation dear, now we shall discuss how to handle your mom I said.
That is right we can discuss it but I want this to be more realistic session.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:49 AM