Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

When she came out I could not stop myself from whistling. You look so charming in this dress dear, you look like college going girl.
You scoundrel you are whistling like tapori, what do you think when I come out like this even other also will whistle like you, she blushed and objected.
Come on dear nothing wrong in it. Even when you wear saree then also you look georgeous as you are so beautiful and hot as well sexy.
Don’t you feel to use such terms to your sis she glared at me.
By then I had finished packing both bags hers and mine too. I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek. After small hug I pulled her out of house. Then I called someone to come and collect my car from airport.
That was her first journey by air, when she saw us approaching air port she asked are we going by air. Yes baby we are going to fly now I replied holding her hand firmly.
I have never traveled by air so far I feel frightened to board plain.
As long as I am with you , you don’t need to be frightened I replied.
As we entered lobby many people looked at us, especially her. She was looking so beautiful in that dress even without any makeup she looked stunning. She felt discomfort when people ogled at her. luckily there were none who knows me. I handed car key to the person waiting for us, he quickly ran to car and brought our luggage. I gave instructions what is needed to be done in my absence and to conceal my car.
By then there was announcement for departure of our plane.
When we were settled in seats she asked me where exactly we are going. We are heading for kashimir I replied.
Are you in mood of celebrating honeymoon with your sis she asked
No may not be for honeymoon.
What do you mean by may not be. You are thinking dirty about your sis she hissed as other passengers should not hear.

If at all I had decided for honeymoon would have preferred swiss. Any way that seems to be interesting how about diverting plan now from Mumbai.
Don’t fool me it needs pass port and visa we don’t have both. May be you are having passport but ot me. Just don’t try to fool me.
That you leave it to me, I can get the things within no time. If I ask lavanya she will send all the documents ad we can get temporary passport within no time.
My god you have ready answers and solution for everything. No, let us hide in kashim but promise me that you won’t be doing anything against my wish.
Have I ever done anything against you will. Don’t worry be happy, now the plane is about take off enjoy the maiden journey.
Since two days I am on my several maiden journey one after other she smiled wickedly.
Keep it up darling I wished holding her hands. You crooked fellow I don’t know where you will land me with all these, she was bit uncomfortable. She asked me to fasten seat belt and soon we were taking off. While plane began running she hold me firmly. I too hold her firmly and advised her to enjoy the maiden voyage. When we were flying high on sky she sighed with relief.
Thanks for providing first jourey by air she gave a peck. That was my long waiting wish and I had thought that will never come to reality. I wanted to travel with my hubby she felt pain in revealing it.
So you are doing I replied, may be with temporary one I added winking at her.
She pushed me wither elbow. No I am travelling with my sweet bro.
I placed my arm over her shoulder. She protested see others can see us.
What is there have not you heard what hostess said welcoming us. She had wishes welcome to sweet couple. (She was right as I had booked as mr and mrs shree.) all the people think that we are couple and in deed we are I replied with wicked smile. You can see how other couples sitting I gestured at other couple.
She blushed and said they are real couple .
We too are real couple don’t forget that you have extended our agreement.
I got the information needed when we were still at kashimir. So I decide to go back. After very nice honeymoon we were returning back. She was thoroughly satisfied with the tour. Not only sexually but she had seen world in wide.
After days spent with me loving and caring of each other she was so involved with me, she had really began loving me as a bro as well as husband. But still she was not ready to marry me. I had slowly brought her to the situation that she should excuse her hubby provided if he had improved. She was now ready to live with him forever. But she was worried about losing her virginity and all her holes had become lose enough to accommodate her hubby tool easily. I had convinced her that it would not be big issue; if he really loves her and cares her he would accept her as she is. if not I had all the ability to convince him. I had no alternative to make her accept her hubby as she was completely adamant that she was not at all ready to marry me. She had stick to her own thoughts, if I wished she would live forever with me like keep not as my wife officially marrying me. Which I didn’t want. I always loved her and wanted to see her live happily with family not like slut or my personal keep.
I kept rukmani in some secluded place after returning. I didn’t want to hand her over toher hubby till everything settled.
So now our action plan was ready. As per our plan we abducted that sluts daughter. In fact I didn’t have better option but to act like cheap studs. She was about to return from her long tour with her friends. On the way back we abducted her.
She was brought to me in unconscious stage. I let her recover but kept her tied to the bed. When she opened her eyes she began shouting like hell. Who the hell are you, what for you have brought me here. You may not be aware of who I am and what me or my men can do. She was trying her level best to threaten us. I was sitting in corner where she had not seen. My men just smiled her and went away. They were happy that she was back to conscious.
No use of shouting dear. No one can hear your voice from here. You are far away from city and you are in my den. Just have some patience. See we know who you are and what is your ability. You personally don’t have anything with us. But we need you for some personal reason which I don’t want to discuss with you. Don’t think big of yourself I am more powerful that those your moms goons.

And you don’t know who I am and what I can do. Just relax and cooperate with us. I need your help in some matter.
Don’t speak like a coward sitting away in far corner. You silly guy you have kept a girl all tied up and without having guts to show your face you are sitting in far corner where I cant see. You just open me and face me if you are real man she roared. That was really astonishing. She had so much guts to speak like this in even in such condition.
If all girls had this guts and challenging nature there would not be a single bang in our country. Forget this much even if they have self confidence of ¼ also could they protect themselves. I just clapped at her words and appreciated her for her bravery. With clapping sound one man entered into room. I asked him to open her hands free. see girl let him do what he is doing once he is out of room you can show your skills and strength I said in cool voice. She lay still and was trying to gain self confidence and she must be thinking how to handle the situation once she is free.
With all the caution myman freed her. He was not interested to untie her as he might have had experienced while kidnapping her. Once the man left she sprang like tigress from bed. My god I was shaken thoroughly I had never expected her to jump in this fashion. She might had surveyed the room and my sitting position when she was being untied, which i had not noticed.
Within fraction of second she was before me and she raised her leg like bruce lee. My god if I was not ready for the assault I could be thrown away from window. I managed to just roll back to ground. The old wooden chair was caught by her kick and it went off to the wall and broke.
Now I was very much cautious and got on my feet before she jump and kick on my face. I just manage to avoid the kick by bending lower. She had missed the target and stumbled. That did prove very bad for her, on fumbling she had kicked wall behind where I was standing. She cried of pain but stood like real tigress hungry for a kill.
I had understood if I let her fight anymore either she would hurt me or herself. I moved swiftly and caught her neck so firmly and see that she cant move. I hold her hand pushed her back. After she was girl and me a seasoned person her strength was not real match for me. But I should heartily accept that I had no fighting skill like her. She lay on her back and cried loud with pain but in next second she roared again. This time I lifted her in my arms and threw her on bed.

Don’t act foolish and hurt yourself. I said loud enough to caution her. Don’t move I am holding gun, a single move will kill you. She felt the cold steel on her neck she became still. She was shivering with feel of gun.
She raised her hands and gestured that she had surrendered. Ok I am surrendering; don’t think that I am weak. But I don’t want to die before knowing who you are and what exactly you want from me. Movee this gun she said in cool voice.
Don’t try to be over smart. Without having enough strength in me I would not have released you. You are still a baby, after attending few classes you cant be a bruce lee. If you move a little you will be dead. But I don’t like killing any one especially girls and more important a beautiful girl who is having guts to protest and having little courage to fight maybe over estimating I roared.
Without removing gun I moved in her front. She tried to look at me. She could see me clearly in the dim light. She asked me to switch on the light so that we can each other and discuss.
I really appreciate her confidence and the way of approach. She might have frightened but she was successful to mask her fear and express so boldly. That man switched on the light and broke into laughter. Why the hell you are laughing bastard she roared. You are laughing at a poor girl laying on gun point being helpless.
Gun hehehehehe he continued laughing. I gestured him to go out. Then I handed that gun to her.
She looked puzzled , it was nothing but a stick which was used as curtain rod. It had steel holder ( steel pipe holder) fixed at other hand. Very funny she uttered and smiled and threw that stick. With this you frightened me. See let us stop fighting like kids and come to business she sat up. when she looked at my face she was shocked. She wiped her eyes and looked at me again.
Oh my god it is you she exclaimed. I cant just believe it is you.
That made me uneasy, does she knows me. I looked at her again clearly no I could not recognize her, for the first time I was seeing her.
Let us talk she said coolly.
Do you know me I asked.
Yes and no she replied. Can you tell me for what reason you have brought me here, that too in this fashion?
I need your help.
What help do you want me?
No, I need one big help from you. I was thinking how cool she was, she knows we had abducted her and had tied her legs and hands. This girl should be crazy to speak this way. Actually her condition when we spoke was something else. She wanted to fight with me and even she had tried also. but turned so cool after seeing me and speaking without much tension. I kept thinking how to speak with her. When she said yes and no, when I asked her whether she knows me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:49 AM