Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

When I looked at her I found some changes her eyes were saying something. It didn’t take long to understand her action and words she had spelled few minutes back. She had reminded me that we are newlywed and she needs to treated that way. This time without a word I carried her back to bedroom. I placed her beautiful body on bed and jumped over her. She was bit shocked with sudden attack.
There is no need to tell that we were into another hot session. That was the best of two days. She had lost all the inhibition and was devoting her entire soul and body to me. she offered everything that newlywed hubby would think of. That was the most sensual love making I to was in no hurry. I wanted taste the food when it was hot but I never allowed it to cool for hours till we both were tired after sweating and tiresome love making.

I had few days time to solve rukmani problem. I was thinking way to handle that, still I was not having any clue of handling. I knew it was bit risky as she had contacts with goons. I could take help of raj but I didn’t know whether those people were in friendly terms wit him or they were rivals. Spent lots of time thinking, this only. Then I got call from lavanya she wanted to meet me.
It was too hard to avoid her as she was fully tensed about her bhabhi and her bro too was in same condition. Lavanya was bent upon meeting me. At last I allowed her to meet me. I could not meet her in my apartment as rukmani was there and even if I hide her in one room she was too intelligent to get clues so I preferred to meet her in her house in absence of her bro.
When I went there she welcomed me with dull face. where and how is bhabhi was her first question. I thought for a moment to avoid that subject but it is better to keep informed of well being of her bhabhi. She is fine I replied. Where is she, I think she is with you she asked shocking me.
No she is not with me but she is fine that is all I can say I replied.
I know she is with you.
How do you imagine, if she is with me I could have said it, why should I hide.
Previous day I had gone to your restaurant to get food for you and me, as I had no mood to cook. He said he has already delivered two meals. Then I thought she is with you and you are purposefully avoiding me to know. I don’t have any objection if she is staying with you. What I want is she should be comfortable and happy. Please do something to solve her problem. I am sure you won’t leave her high and dry. You will certainly solve it. But sooner is better. You don’t know in what condition my bro is living. He is behaving like made these days. I cant see him in that condition. As you had warned me I have not told anything what you had said about her well being.
If I had told him that you know where she is and she is fine that could reduce his worries at least to some extent but I want him to repent so I didn’t tell anything.
What you did is right he should feel her absence and repent for his misconduct with her.
Please tell me where she is or at least make me speak wither on cell at least.
Sorry dear she is not accessible over phone but she is all right now. I am trying to make her comfortable wherever she is she is all right. She has my credit card she can withdraw as much she wishes. She is thinking of taking divorce but I have refrained from doing so.
I need few days time to settle her problem and make you bro free of the entire burden. I am sure I can handle it.
I know that dear, you are capable of doing it. You could handle my bro financial problem when there were many involved. Here in this case only limited people are involved. Please take your own time and settle it, but take enough precaution that you are not in trouble.
I am extremely sorry to put you in trouble often to solve our family problem. You have been helping us financially as well morally. But this unexpected problem has cropped up. I feel ashamed to make you worry for us, she broke into tear.
I took her in my arms and comforted her. Don’t worry darling I am here for you . you are not any outsider after all it is my sis family. Whom else I can do , this I am not doing any favor I need my family to be happy . And this our new relation is making me to oblige any help needed I said smiling.
She looked at me confused.
What she asked.
So you all ready forgot what happened between us I tease her.
You are too naughty she replied with smile.
It had to happen one day. You know I wanted it to happen but with fear of bhabhi was in dual mind. It is good that it happened and I am happy. But I didn’t like the way you presented it. You are speaking as if you want to repay in this fashion for what happened between us. She made sad face.
No darling you are taking it in wrong way. What I said after our new relation my responsibility to this family has increased. I am more connected to you people than before. Previously it was my sis family now it is my darling’s family too.

She pinched my cheeks if you think like that it is still better she replied happily. She rested her face on my chest. For the first time she voluntarily hugged me after coming here. I could feel her nice boobs on my chest. We kept discussing about her bhabhi and in the man while I was getting aroused by her nearness.
I looked at her I could see only love and affection and nothing else. I kissed her cheeks and when I tried to kiss her lips she moved away in pretext of preparing tea. I wanted topull her back but stopped myself.
While drinking tea she asked again whether two meals were for me and her bhabhi, still she was doubting me. I could reveal the fact, if at all I had told she would persuade to meet her which rukmani was not interested to meet either of them. I gave lame excuse like our manager from land development had come. Though she was not satisfied with my answer she didn’t pull it any more.
I pulled lavanya to me and gave peck on her cheeks in return she too gave me pecks but not with lust. Her nearness was arousing me I wanted to take her again. I was in dual mind her nearness was provoking me but at the same time the problem handling was not giving proper mood for me.
At last I expressed my desire but she plainly refused saying her bro was expected any time and she does not have mood for all these things. Once bhabhi problem is solved we shall do it again and again but not until then. She had right reason to refuse I to didn’t force her, if at all I had forced her she would agree for at least a quickie. In fact I don’t like quickie. So after some more discussion I bid good bye to her and returned to apartment.
On the way back I decided to disappear for couple of days so that lavanya would not visit my place in search of her bhabhi. There was no harm in meeting but if by chance she exposes to her bro that she is here with me , my plan would doop. So I thought it is better to move from this place.
Before I returned to my place my plan had set. Soon I booked two tickets to Kashmir by flight. For that we had to depart by evening. I went for shopping and brought few dresses for rukmani usual attire like some sarees and got some modern dresses too, I knew she would object to wear them. In fact she need all dresses including inner wears as she had come bare handed.

When she saw baggage in my hand she looked curiously. What are theses she asked taking bags from my hand. we don’t have time to show or explain. We are leaving for short trip outsde city I narrated her as I began packing.
Why what happened where are we going she showered many questions in single breath. I shal explain everything later now get ready to leave I urged her. She protested to know what exactly I had in mind.
See lavanya has doubted that you are living with me, before she or your hubby comes here we need to vacate the place.
If that is the case let then know that I am living with you or you can shift me to other safe place in this city. We don’t need to run away, one or other day it is expected and let us face the situation now she said firmly.
This is not right time to face them. I have other plans once I achieve it I shall expose you. Until then we are going out of city. There are two reasons I need to hide you from your husband and those dirty pigs who are also looking for you. They have come to know that you have ran away in this situation there is threat of your life. You know I can take risk on that matter. And second thing is you too need some fresh air to breath of liberty.
You could tell me where we are going, you can’t take me to my parents she objected.
Don’t wory dear I am not going to dump you or leave you at your parent’s place where they are expecting you on first place. After long convincing she got ready to leave.
I took out a dress form shopping bag and handed it to her to wear. She looked at the dress and objected to wear. when you have brought enough saree why are you insisting me to wear this kind of dress. Simple logic baby if any one sees you in such mod dress they will never be able to identify you. So you are going to wear this, this is not bad either. It is pant and tee, you must have used these kind of dress earlier.
No I never used these kind of sleeveless shirts you know I don’t like to expose.
No argument, now you are my wife and I know what my wife has to wear, just wear it and get ready. I pushed her inside bath room as she was hesitating to wear. After some time she had taken bath again and wear pant and shirt. She was hesitating to come out as she was shying.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:48 AM