Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Me – yes we are wrong if we heat your hubby. If we do it with or without his knowledge, provided if you were satisfied him in all the respects. But he failed to give most important part of married life. He kept you suffering and loss of most important part that is sex or lovemaking for which marriage is taken place.
When he didn’t do his duty it becomes my liability to satisfy you as brother or well wisher. I shall keep you happy and satisfied till you unite with him if at all in future I added that word to give her self confidence. In a way we are married now to each other. if at all he comes back into your life we shall think whether t continue what we are doing now. Or I think we shall stop. I shall make him please you and give real position of wife what you derive. I don’t think that is too far. My men are on that work I am confident that I shall conquer that lady and get him released from her clutches.
Just relax and stop feeling guilty. You know you urged me to fuck and deflower you yesterday don’t think that either I seduced you or forced you to get fucked and lose virginity. It is natural that all have their physical needs. you are very great that you could tolerate it till now. There is nothing to worry for you losing your virginity to other that too by your own brother. You should be happy that you did it with the person whom you love from depth of your heart and total safe who can never take advantage of the situation.
Think by chance if you had done with any other who could blackmail and ruin your life like your hubby being exploited. You are in safe hands and trust me I love you and even now I am ready to marry you.
She – I know that bro , I feel you are right. If at all I had crossed the limit with any other guy I would be in soup and would have lost family also. I am happy that we did it. i am sorry for feelings exhibited to you. I feel proud to be with my intelligent and loving and caring bro.
She hugged me lightly. We shall forget what happened yesterday and today till now.
Me - Yes baby what want is your happiness. Stop worrying now and be happy. I think we need good rest after all the hot and long love making. But would it be possible for you to prepare breakfast or shall I order fromhotel. I think ordering is better I suggested.
She – no let me prepare.
Me – I don’t want to trouble my darling wife for these silly things we can get fresh food right now. I don’t want my darling to spend her energy on these, let her gain some energy and use for better things I said naughtily.

Me – I don’t want to trouble my darling wife for these silly things we can get fresh food right now. I don’t want my darling to spend her energy on these, let her gain some energy and use for better things I said naughtily.
SHE –mmmmmmmm I am no more your wife dear time has passed and now I have gone back to my previous mode I am your sis now.
Me – that is too bad. You cant change the mode. You know who I am
She –yes yo are my bro she smiled teasingly.
Me – not that my name I am asking.
She – you are shree but kishan for me.
Me – that is right and your name?
She – whay are yu asking as if you don’t know.
Me – just reply
She- what else my name is rukmani.
Me – what is relation of rukmani and kishan.
She – bro and sis she laughed at me again louder this time.
Me – you fool I am not asking about us. I am speaking about kishan kanayya that is what is relation of Krishna to rukmani.
She thought ofr a moment and replied with smile. They are husband and wife. Lord krishan had married rukmani.
Me – that is what I am speaking about. God has made us couple but you are interpreting it wrong way. Od has made u couple that is the reason he changed my name to kishan and you are my wife rukmani. Kishan cant be bro of rukmani. You just think and tell that whether I am right or wrong.
This argument sealed her mouth. While she kept thinking I pulled her to me and hugged. She rested her body over me and still she was thinking.

She – you are un beatable kishan always you know how to win argument.
Me – if you knew you should not make any argument with me but agree for what I say.
I was trying to heat her up and make her agree for my words. But bad luck call bell was ringing. I went out t check that it is. Luckily it was parcel from restaurant.
I collected parcel and closed door. We both were hungry we began eating without much discussion. After that I preferred taking some rest which I needed after long night. She too lay beside me. I pulled her at my side she moved towards me and placed her head over my chest but moved her body bit away. I didn’t have mood to argue I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. Later she too might have slept. In sleep I pulled her to me and hugged her tight and continued sleeping.
When I woke up after nap I found her sleeping peacefully beside me ,s eh was holding my arm tight. She looked so beautiful and innocent in her sleep. Raised my head and kept looking at her face. I was thinking how life took rapid changes in past day. From lovely sister she was transformed into darling wife for small period at least. How good it could be if she had accepted to marry me I could spend rest of life in her arms. But nothing was in my hands, it was up to god only he could initiate her to marry me. I had tried my level best to convince her but she is so hard in her decision. After long thought I prayed at least make her agree to continue role of wife and husband for some more days so that I can show how caring and loving husband I could make.
After some time she too woke up and on opening her eyes she found me looking intently at her. First she blushed and checked whether she was exposing any part of her body. When she was satisfied that she was completely covered in her dress. Then she too looked at me with love, as she was sure that I was not looking with lust but love that is pure love.
She moved closer and threw her hand over my chest and kissed my cheek, my sweet bro she hissed. You dint reply to my query I wanted to bring back the same subject which was left incomplete. what is that she asked.
What is relation of rukmani with kishan.
They are husband and wife she replied with little blush.
Then how can it be different here I teased.

Try to understand kishan we had agreed to be couple for only one night but you extended it to even morning. What exactly do you want she asked.
I want it to be permanent I want you as my wife forever I replied.
I think I am also falling in your trap. You speak so well and your care and love make me lose my inhibition and decision. Let us come to one more agreement or shall modify the agreement.
What is that I interrupted.
See how eager is my darling she replied with blush and smiled. We can continue to be couple for some more days till we decide to live separately and you fix my life and see that I am settled comfortably. She hides her face with shy that was more than enough. My prayers were heard. At least our understanding is extended for un known time let us see what best changes can happen in future.
I pulled her to me and hold her tight, thanks my darling wife to understand my emotions. I kissed her face with lots of love. we kept hugging for some time she was caressing my face and back to express her love towards me. It was pure love no any lace of lust in it. We spent lots of time without speaking but our silence was communicating each other’s hearts. Sometimes un spoken words carry more weight than spoken words.
When she moved little away I got up and carried her wash room. She garland me with her hands and kissed my cheek. So caring hubby she said with smile. Her right boob was pressing my chest it felt good but it didn’t provoke me. I made stand before basin and washed her face like child. Washed her hands and feet. Then dried them with towel she kept looking at me. She kept looking at me; I too got freshened and carried her again this time also she kept looking at me with smiling face. this time I brought her to hall and placed her on sofa.
What for all these services, are you trying to bribe me for another session she asked straight.
Suddenly my face became dull, she understood what I felt.
Suddenly she jumped to her feet and rushed to me, sorry darling hubby I was just teasing. Sorry for offending you darling I love hubby a lot she kissed my face again. What a feeling and understanding I had not spoken even a word but she understood my feelings and cleared my feelings. Thanks dear I kissed her back.

Now take seat and let your obedient hubby to make some tea or coffee for newlywed wife. No it duty of wife to do all the chores she replied. Not now you have to do many things in near future today you let me be good husband and do some chores for his dearest wife. I made her sit on sofa.
Tea would be better preferably with some biscuits if you have she added.
Don’t worry dear even if I don’t have nothing to worry I can get anything for you now. You can ask for moon, you will have it in no time I replied with dramatic action.
Hehehehehe I know that I don’t want to demand anything except love .
I prepared tea and brought variety of biscuits. We finished in total silence both of were looking at each other and our eyes were speaking thousand words. We watched t v she leaned over me and kept watching. she was holding my hand with affection. we kept talking on various subjects.
At last she said see how we changed ourselves in past one and half day. We became couple from siblings such a drastic change was never anticipated. But I don’t have any guilt now I am freely accepting you as husband as long as god determines. I leave it to you and god to decide the duration. I am so happy to be your wife at least for some time. I am not selfish to ask for it permanently I know my limitation and I want to enjoy these brief days with you.
Then my man called me to give certain information. I was happy to notice that though I am sitting between four walls they were working for me. He gave some useful information and I thought for a while and gave some instruction and asked how long it would take for them to complete. He said he needs four to five days time to act upon. Never mind but don’t rush I want the plan to be pool proof, I gave caution.
When I went back to rukmani she pulled me to her and made me sit beside her. See we are newlywed couple don’t think too much about work and think about the new wife she said with smile.
Yes dear I am on wife’s duty.
Whose call it was she asked. Nothing important it was from my men at work. She thought hat it was concerned to our development work and ignored. She began caressing my face with her soft fingers it felt so good to be treated like that. Still there was no lust love and only love.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:48 AM