Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Before her climax subside I thought of using situation I lubed her as hole well and then poured some oil on my dick which was not necessary as it was slick with her juice still I didn’t want to take any chance to hurt her.
When I withdrew my fingers her ass opened like O then I poured some more oil to send it deeper. Then I placed my dick top on her opened hole. Before I pushed it inside I cautioned her that I am going to fuck her ass hole and be ready for little it would give and be brave to accept the pain for future pleasure. She accepted with a nod. Then I gave slight push it didn’t go inside as my dick head was larger than opening. I hold breath and pushed again this time only head could go inside. She mildly cried with pain. Her sphincter muscle tightened over cock.
Let your body lose for minimum pain. Just relax and feel that I am fucking your pussy you won’t feel any pain. Se relaxed her ass muscle then I gave another small push, this time it went little further. Then I halted I looked at her face she was trying to absorb pain. I waited for some time now her bung hole was holding my cock tight like vice. I was enjoying its tightness. It didn’t felt that it was already used. God has gifted women that if any of their hole is not used for long they become as tight as virgin same thing had happened here.

I waited till she was comfortable, when I felt that she is ready for further insertion I gave slight push. This time she looked back but didn’t say anything. Her eyes had become moist tears rolled I felt sorry for her. For that matter when I fuck any girl and see them in pain, I feel that same pain in my heart and still be selfish t give them pain for my pleasure. Then other my mind says to continue for her pleasure would follow and that is inevitable for the first time. Even after feeling bad I continue and always other mind proves to be right when I see them having pleasure later.
This time also I didn’t stop or withdraw I kept my cock inside her bung hole and wait for pain to subside. How are you feeling dear is the pain more, shall I withdraw. Surely there is pain but not like when my hubby had fucked me but no need to withdraw. I can bear any kind of pain for my todays hubby and bro forever. Just give me some time to recover and go slow that is all I can say.
Thanks for the feelings you have about me didi and wife. I will go as per your instruction and important point is there won’t be much pain now. Always cock head is larger when it goes in there will be pain but when it enters inside there will be enough space to accommodate. Then only girth of shaft that matters. When you push cock head they feel more pain if the aperture is unused.
So as per your word I need not withdraw, she said yes and wait for some time. I waited till she asked me to start moving. Then I began fucking with the little cock which had entered, I took enough caution not to withdraw completely so that she should not feel pain again and again. After couple of minutes she asked me to go further. Now I had full license to fuck her ass.
I sent it further a little now half the cock was buried and I was also feeling comfortable as initially I too had some pain due to hard gripping of her sphincter. Now her lubed hole was giving space to enter. I was joyfully fucking her ass now. Still I could see that she was in pain. I had solution for that too, it was to divert her attention.
I placed my one hand on her butt and other on her pussy. I began fingering her, it had dried t pain now with my fingering it began getting moist. I had stopped fucking her ass and was just fingering her pussy. Now her attention was being diverted and she was having pleasure in her pussy and it was again double penetration. My hand was moving faster with that she began moaning with pleasure forgetting pain. When she was comfortable I began fucking her ass slowly. She didn’t mind getting her ass fucked.
After couple of minutes I began sending my cock deeper and deeper when all the way I was inside I stopped to give her feel that I was completely inside her. My god y sent it all the way I didn’t come to know that you were going deeper.

Shall I withdraw now I asked her teasingly?
You stupid you didn’t have mercy on me when it was aching like hell, now I am beginning to get pleasure both you want to withdraw. If you do it I shall kill you .
Now keep rigging my ass but don’t stop fingering she replied.
Then I continued fucking her pussy with finger and ass with cock. That continued for some more time when I felt that her climax is building her hand also reached on her pussy. She gripped myhand on her pussy and made me finger her faster and deeper. I shoved three fingers inher pussy and was fuking harder. That made her cry and her back arched saying that she was having good climax. I too fingered her faster and made her leak. After her leaking stopped I continued fucking her ass. Now there was no need of fingering, I was holding her butt with both hands and began pounding her. She was getting maximum pleasure in ass fuck.
After another few minutes of fucking I too was nearing my own climax. I increased speed and she too might be nearing to her next one automatically her hand reached for her pussy. She began fingering on her own and I was fucking her ass with full speed, she to was responding by giving back strokes. At last I explode in her ass and she after few seconds she to began leaking this time she was squirting. It was her own hand on her pussy she might have fingered the way she felt like and that made my groin et and her juice began flowing on my thighs. She was about to collapse so I to lay over her. I laid over her exhausted body. Still my cock was inside I did wait till it shrink and pop out. Then I moved to her side and we had good rest before we moved.
After some time we both went together to wash room, she had not much pain still she was slightly limping as her both holes were used thoroughly. Later that night we had another round of only pussy fuck , didn’t want to hurt her again in her ass. And we both slept in each other’s arms. Nest morning she was first to get up as she has habit of getting early and take bath and perform pooja.
Today also she took bath and performed pooja before awaking me. she came with arathi to me and awake me to give arathi. I looked at her face she had taken shower her hairs still dripping. I extend my hand to grip her but she tried to backup. No you cant touch me now, I have already taken bath she cried. Now take arathi my hubby and ushered good morning.

I pulled her to me taking enough care that deep should not fal down, she came to me looking at deep. Then she landed on my lap. I took arathi and placed the plate on side and hugged her tight.
You stupid I had taken bath now you made me t take another bath she cried and acted like hitting me. Without giving her opportunity to hit me I placed my lips on hers. She tried to push me, first go and brush your teeth and come back. i knew if I leave her she would run away.
I lay her on her back and mount her. With little resistance she allowed me to kiss her. then I began removing her saree and made her nude. She too didn’t resist much and yielded to me. We had another morning session of lovemaking, this time also she enjoyed thoroughly. Later I brushed and washed face by then she was ready with tea. We both had tea then she accused me for forcing her to take bath again.
It was your fault to take bath alone. Now we can take bath together. She was resisting expecting that I would not keep quiet, but I was not to listen. We had shower together and had another hot session of lovemaking in shower.

We both were tired after another hot round of fucking. Now she had lost all the inhibitions and was thinking whether she did right thing by losing her cherry to me. It is natural think after lust is vanished and feels guilty. I had expected that to happen with my course of life I had seen many episodes like this.
I took her to bed come on dear we shall take some rest after long hours of lovemaking.
She – yes I am tired and feel you are more tired than me. But what we did is right or wrong?
Me – nothing wrong in this, if he had kept you completely satisfied you would not have venutured in this and I too would never think of seducing you. It is completely his mistake to keep you virgin so long. Whatever he had outside was nothing concerned to you. At least he should have taken care of you. What promise he had made that slut was not binding for you. After marriage you deserved all the pleasure and responsibility as a wife. But he made you scape-goat by giving all sorts of tortures and humiliations of his worries he made you partner in his problems and he was lucky to get all his worries solved because of you.
She – it was because of you he got his second life.
Me – that may be right but if you had not involved me in this I would never think of you and your problems. You know I didn’t know you at all and you too didn’t know me. God made us meet to see that all your worries are taken care of, that is the reason he sent me there and made you meet me. It was you called me for help addressing me bro the n I became liable to look after my god sent sis.
She – that is right and I will always be indebted to you. But I feel I took advantage of our closeness.
Me – don’t say like that, when I could solve most of your problems I had to solve this too. Now your sil lavanya is happy after her operation and now she is going to participate in next tournament. If you had not called me how could she get back her life as a athlete. She would always stick to her clutch and walk limping for rest of her life. You should take all things positively.
She - I don’t have any regrets for all the things you provided us. Without you I cant think my life how miserable it could be. But what we did is wrong na. Please don’t try to fool me with your words give your honest opinion.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:48 AM