Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I handed snacks plate to her and sit beside her. She looked at me and then snacks, you are my sweet bro. you realized what I need at this moment I was really hungry. We consumed snacks and cold drinks I gave her tablet what is this she asked. It is pain killer baby you will need it. I think I am fine now she replied.
Now you may be all right but we are going to repeat again and again. Then you should not have any pain. And you know I will show how ass is to be taken.
No not in ass she exclaimed. It is much more painful than front.
He was fool to do so rough sex with a delicate wife. Now this new hubby will teach and show how it pleasurable in back also. Have trust in me and enjoy this night.
I have full trust in you dear hubby that is the reason I am in your hands.

Then we shall begin I said smiling at her.
Are you not tired after long love making?
I was bit tired but now I am all rejuvenated after rest and snacks. But if you feel that you are tired let us take some more rest.
I think I am alright she replied. She too was horny to get fucked by me and the contract duration was small so we had to enjoy as much possible.
I handed her honey bottle,, she looked at me questioningly.
This time we shall use this.
For what?
I shall apply this on your pussy and boobs shall lick it clean.
Go ahead she said but she didn’t get the hint for what I had brought this. Then I took generous amount of honey and poured on her both boobs. Then i began licking them honey felt better on her boobs contrast color was making her look more beautiful. When I was done with her boobs then I poured some on her pussy. Before I could place my lips on her pussy she shivered with anticipation of licking her pussy. With all my heart I began eating her pussy along with honey. Her pussy juice began leaking and adding its taste with honey. While I licked and sucked her pussy she got her orgasm I drank her pussy juice. She was completely aroused now.
Now it is your turn baby I said, she took bottle without any comments and poured on my chest she licked my chest and nipples tasting honey on them. She was doing good job for the first time she was licking my nipples and making them erect with joy. Then I gestured her to do it on my cock. She made face but I persuade just try it didi, if you don’t like you can stop any time I encouraged her. She was hesitating then she said, you know we had big fight on this issue with my hubby. That is your mistake didi you should have obliged him. I assure you that you will not only like but will love it. The pleasure you got on licking your pussy is same like sucking dick, it gives men immense pleasure and this is how these sluts capture their men.
You want me to become…………………..

Please don’t say like that, I am just giving you a hint that is all. If you don’t like to try then no need, but don’t speak like that for god sake.
Sorry for hurting your feelings dear, she kissed me on my face and lips.i shall try but if I don’t like it you should not force me to continue.
Not at all, didi. You can do as per your wish and you know I don’t force you for anything. she smiled at me and poured some honey and waited for my reaction expecting that I would stop her. But I kept looking at her. She hesitantly kissed tip of the cock. What would she get. I t was just drop of honey and nothing else. So there was no question of reverting again kissed the tip to get more of honey, this time she remained bit longer. Not bad she said to herself and then she began kissing the cock and eating honey coated on cock. Now she was becoming comfortable and began licking the cock. She hold it at base and licked all the way from bottom to tip and from top to bottom. Even after all the honey disappeared she kept sucking the cock. Then she took the knob inside her mouth and sucked it for some time. May be she liked it so she continued taking more and more of the cock inside her mouth and sucking like hungry baby. She looked at me while my cock stuffed in her mouth and smiled. Then she left the cock and said if I had not tried it I could be loser, this tastes so good. She went back to the cock again and kept sucking it till her jaws ached. That was wonderful experience bro she said while she lay beside me.
Come on kishan start the game now, it is dripping there I am all wet with my juice. Come on fuck me and give all the pleasure I was missing all these times. You are a great bro to have love you da. She began smooching me. We kissed for long time and when she broke kiss she urged me to fuck her immediately. She lay back with wide legs and pulled me on her. I licked her dripping pussy and drink her dripping juice then she urged me again come on dear I can’t wait any more.
I took position between her thighs this time she guide my tool to her pussy, she was crazy to get fucked now. I slowly inserted my cock in few shots this time she was not feeling much pain as her pussy was adjusted to my cock’s intrusion.

Thus our second round of the night begins. I was playing with her boobs while I fucked her slowly, this time she was thoroughly enjoying her second fuck. she was receiving shots with smile and little moans. Looking at her condition I increased pace. Now she was completely aroused and was brining her ass to meet my thrusts. Thanks god that pain killer had really helped her to forge her pain. Thus she was happily getting fucked by her bro in version of hubby. I placed my elbows beside her body and I was fucking her with full speed. That made her reach her orgasm and we continued fucking after little pause. After another orgasm I asked her to turn on her face, she readily obliged and came in doggy style. That is my favorite pose as I can give maximum pleasure to my partner, and here I wanted to give best of the fuck. I slowly inserted my cock in already wet pussy due to her two orgasms.
It went easily without any resistance. I resumed fucking her in slow pace and then I increased speed. This time I positioned my cock in such a way that tip of the cock keeps brushing and hitting g spot wit ht at her moans increased and she began pushing her ass to me. Hitting of her ass on my groin was making me go wild. Can I give harder strokes I asked? As you wish dear I don’t have pain now, only pleasure you are giving you can take me as you like she responded. That made me go wild on her pussy I was fucking her with full speed. I was taking my cock out and send it back all the way in single stroke. She too was enjoying the fuck. I was caressing her ass globes. They were inviting me to take her ass too. But I was controlling my urge. I knew she would not resist much as she is not aass virgin. Already she was fucked in ass but in wrong fashion that brute had fucked her brutally, may that was his style of fucking that old bitch, he had not thought over that he was fucking her new wife in her as for the first time, as he was not used to fuck virgin ass.
I continued fucking her pussy for almost another ten minutes by now she had discharged twice. Now my urge was over powering me. I took oil bottle and poured oil on her ass and began fingering her as to make space for my long cock. She sensed it and protested not there baby I won’t be feeling it fine. You can take me from front as much you wish but not in ass. You will be giving only pain and you will hurt me there. When my hubby had fucked me last time it made so painful to pass stool and I had bleed a lot, she was requesting me not to fuck her ass.
You know me how much care I take; I know what to do and what not to. Just relax and enjoy. Now you are having double penetration. My cock is inside your pussy and my finger is inside ass. are you enjoying double penetration am I hurting you I asked.
No dear you are not hurting but I am worried when you put it in ass that is going to hurt me.
Why are you after my fucked up ass when you have almost virgin and tight pussy at your disposal she pleaded.

Your ass is so inviting you know. You have best butt in the world any person will look at your boobs first and then he will eye you ass rather than your face. Your face comes last. That does not mean that you are not beautiful but your main attraction points are your boobs and ass. Any one would will be ready to sacrifice anything t fuck your ass at least to touch them. You know I am the luckiest I am not able to feel them but even fuck your lovely ass. I was mentally preparing her for ass fuck. knew she would not say no but after that brutal fuck from her hubby had scared her. If not I would have taken her ass before I fuck her pussy. Always I had thought that he surely had fucked her pussy and broken her seal on her first night and there was chance that he had spared her ass. But things were totally reverse. He had spared her virgin pussy for me to deflower. Anyway he had fucked her ass for couple of times still it looked tight as if it was never used. Her brown ring of ass hole was inviting me. i expressed all the thoughts to her and assured if given chance I shall prove that how lovely I would take her back.
This time she didn’t say no but asked to go slow and not to hurt on that condition she agreed. I said hurray for her permission and continued fucking her pussy while I kept fingering her ass hole to prepare for my intrusion. With new vigor of permission I continued fucking harder and faster. That brought her another climax sooner than expected.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:47 AM