Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I am feeling fine little pain is there but it feels pleasant. Stay still for some time I want to feel it inside let me savor its feel inside. Mmmmmmm it feels so nice you know but it feels tickling inside. Your throbbing cock is giving some strange feeling. Thanks for sending it all the way without giving me feeling of pain and hurt. You are marvelous bro you know how to please girls.
How if life seizes now and you remain inside me forever and we send rest of the life in this position. I too would appreciate it that is why I was insisting you to marry me. So that we would spend every night like this.
God has not consented but any way you are inside me now and that is enough for me to spend rest of the life in this memory. Come on resume fucking me. Fuck me like you never fucked any other girl. I want to give my best to my loving bro and husband.
Didi take it now I withdrew my cock all the way and sent it back in one stroke. She cried with pleasure and pain. Be slow dear my pussy is not yet accustomed to your cock.
Don’t worry I will make it in this night, so that form tomorrow it will crave for my long dick and willcry with sweet tears remembering its first night.
I began fucking harder and faster she too was enjoying her first fuck. Within few minutes her orgasm was building again. That I could understand by her flaring nostrils and widening of eyes. I wanted to give her best orgasm this time. I hold shoulder and began pumping faster and with long strokes I continued fucking her. She too was responding to my strokes by lifting her ass. She was the first to give such response on their maiden fuck. I too was giving best of my ability to please her as this was the only night I would be having her as we had made agreement.
Soon she began lifting her torso and her eyes widened so much I thought they would come out of their socket. Her back arched and she hit her orgasm she began flooding her juice wetting my cock all the way and her juice spurt like fountain washing my groin. I gave few more strokes before she collapsed on bed. Then I stopped to give her opportunity to gain her breath. She pulled me tight and hugged me and went lose. She lay breathing hard her eyes closed she looked so beautiful when she lay calm after long fuck. I layover her still my cock buried deep inside.
When she got control over her breath she looked at me and blushed. So at last I got deflowered by you. It was nice to be having done by my lovely bro in name of hubby. Come on move you are too heavy.

Why are you feeling me heavy now, I am over you since nearly an hour or so. Now you got what you wanted and now you are asking me to move.
Please don’t say like that, what I want is we should remain like this forever. I hope time seizes not at this stage so that we can be in this condition forever. You can’t understand my feelings dear, how much I love and desire to be with you. But god has his own thinking. By the way something is pressing inside, you got ready again?
Again? When I had discharged?
So it was only me then. You didn’t finish with me? My god you seem to be so strong. I have reached almost three or four times and still you are on. My god, your wife will be the luckiest.
You are my wife and you feel you are lucky. No I am lucky to have a so desirable girl and who loves me from bottom of her heart.
But it is bad luck to have you for short period as hubby. Tomorrow you will be back to old bro. suddenly she became sentimental and her eyes were becoming moist.
Let us leave it to fate and now it is time to enjoy, not to cry.
I am sorry dear I was carried away. Yes it is time to enjoy and I know you are not finished yet. Continue the journey to heaven again after the short break. She became happy to continue lovemaking game. It feels so nice to have your long one in my tight pussy.
Yes dear even now I am having the feel of your gripping pussy. The walls of your pussy are squeezing me like vice. Shall we change the pose, you bend on your all fours I shall take from back.
No I want to feel your body rubbing on mine, let us continue like this only, if yo want we shall make like that in second round.
At least I have opportunity of second round I thought and was happy for that. I wanted t give a hot fuck from behind which is my favorite one. but I had to listen to her desire. Already I was inside her hot pussy which was now burning like furnace. I had to arouse her again as she had become cold after previous orgasm. I began playing with her body and sucked her boobs soon she began getting aroused. When I went for her neck she convulsed with desire and excitement. I began moving slowly now her pussy was getting moist again. She kept hugging me tight I could move only lower body and my upper body was rubbing on hers. Her boobs were crushed beneath my chest, my chest rubbed her boobs with every move I made. Thus she was getting more excited, yes dear like this she cried.
Thus our love making progressed with her desired position. This time it was much better for me to fuck as her pussy was giving all the space it could provide. Though it was still tight I could feel tightness of her pussy with every stroke I gave. My cock was moving with full friction and that was making her pussy leak more and more. We continued fucking for another ten minutes or so, in mean while she had discharged again.
I was also slowly losing control I too needed leak; my cock was aching due to long fuck, and tightness of her pussy. I kept moving I was rising my butt all the way and smashed back. My strokes were becoming harder now. Then I felt her orgasm was building again.
Then I raised her body when i looked at her boobs they had become full red due to hard friction of my chest on those lovely soft globes. I increased speed to fullest extent she began moaning loder and louder. I hold her both boobs and squeezed them I began moving her body along with mine taking her breasts for support.
She was crying with pleasure and little pain due to hard squeezes. She too moves along with me and getting hard strokes. She began arching her body and had orgasm I kept fucking in frenzy my orgasm was also building but I was trying to control it. I continued fucking her for another five minutes or so in mean while she was having multiple orgasms one approached before previous was receded. Then at last I could not control anymore and began humping her like there was no tomorrow.
Her eyes were popping out and her nostrils flared she could not breath properly I too was breathing heavily. With last stroke I began pumping copious fluid into her pussy with htat she too reached another big climax. We both were leaking hell I thought would we stop leaking in entire night or not. My spurts were hitting her womb directly and with each spurt she arched her body. At last after marathon sex I lay over her body completely exhausted. She too was in same position she too could not move at all. We lay like that for long time when she could not bear my weight she gestured to move, then i rolled beside her still gasping for breath.
Both of us were heaving and breathing hard. After some time we became normal. I looked at her she had closed her eyes. She looked so sweet her body was glistening with sweat, so was mine. I hugged her after rolling her to my side, I placed my face on her face and our bodies stick to each other. In -voluntarily her hand coved my body and she slipped into deep sleep.

I too was tired like hell I too slept for some time. When I felt like passing urine my sleep was broken. My hand was beneath her head slowly I dragged my hand, but it caused disturbance t her she too woke up. why are you moving away she murmured in half sleep. I am feeling like passing I replied. My god I too feel like that. We both sat up on bed but she laid back, completely exhausted.
I could sense her condition; I lifted her body in my arms and carried her to wash room. I made her sit on commode and hold her for support. She began peeing I could hear loud whistle of her passing urine. She blushed sensing her whistle. How loud you whistle dear I teased.
Stupid close your eyes and ears men should not see peeing girls she replied as she blushed more.
If I leave my hand you will fall down so keep whistling I teased her again. After long time she stopped peeing then I left her, I began pissing standing beside her, my bladder was also full, stream went so far it was hitting wall.
You piss so hard she commented.
When boys should not see girls peeing, why you girls watch boy peeing?
Despite of my saying you also did watch.
So it is tit for tat?
Hehehehe what is harm in watching mutually. We have already done much more than that she said and blushed.
After finishing my job I washed my cock thoroughly and then brought hand shower to didi and washed her pussy wait hot water, she needed hot fomentation. She cried when hot water jet hit her pussy. Hey stupid water is too hot she cried. That will sooth your aching pussy, just relax and have the treatment I commanded. She felt pain was reducing, her pussy lips were swollen and had become red after long marathon fuck. she felt better when I gave fomentation.
You are right baby I am feeling better
Then I washed her pussy thoroughly and then carried her back, this time she was protesting.
I need to take care of my dearest wife cum didi. Do you think wives are just for entertainment. You are wrong dear husbands should take care of their wives you know that is their duty.
Mmmmmmmm if this was known to your jiju she replied in dull voice

That would have been very bad I replied.
Why do you say like that, you don’t like your did to be happy wither hubby.
I always wish that, my loving didi should be always happy and smiling but for one reason.
Now what is that?
If at al he had taken all the care I would never get chance to deflower my lovely sister hehehehe.
Now you speak like all the men in the world she retorted.
I was just kidding didi, I am sorry if I offend.
No need to be sorry I was also kidding. You are right if he had done all these things with me we would never be untied this way. Always we would love like siblings and not like couple. That is sort of blessing in disguise.
So you are happy with me?
Much more than that, she replied.
I went to kitchen and brought some snacks, honey bottle and pain killer tablet. Some time I feel very hungry after long fuck and the night was waiting for us to do more of such hard work.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:47 AM