Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked those honey filled lips. I sucked both lips one by one and then asked her to open her mouth and inserted my tongue and explored her mouth.
Now repeat what you learnt, she pulled my face and repeat whatever she had learn in short duration. That was fantastic like obedient girl she had understood and performed her lip kissing and sucking. Then she too entered her tongue into my mouth and explored. By intuition she did more than what I had taught.
Then i gave more lessons on kissing and sucking. She was feeling that she is becoming expert in the game of love. Already she was aroused and was moaning while kissing and patting.

Then I began kissing her face and neck. When I reached to lower neck she began moaning louder. That means she has erogenous point in lower neck. Then I concentrated on her neck she kept caressing my head and was pulling my face on her neck.
How about eating these mangoes I asked her permission.
Do anything you feel like all of them are yours for the day she added a word of limitation.
Then I pushed on bed and made her lay on her back. I sat beside her and began caressing those magnificent boobs. She cried with ecstasy when I played wither sensitive boobs and nipples. Come on suck them she cried.
I didn’t need any further invitation I took one boob in my mouth began sucking the nipple that sent jitters in her body she shivered like hell. Come on dear take more into your mouth she pressed her boob on my face she hold her boob and tried to stuff as much it could go inside. I began sucking her mango, she placed my hand on her other boob and asked me to give attention to that also.
I continued sucking her boob while I pressed other. Her moans were increasing with every minute. Then I switched to other boob. This time also she helped me stuffing her boob into my mouth. That went for few more minutes. I was sucking and pressing her boobs and she kept caressing my face and back. She was acting like she was feeding her baby.
She liked when I pressed them hard, then i began mauling both of her boobs. She was moaning hard asking me to press them with force, I too was enjoying pressing her almost virgin boobs. I began licking her abdomen while played with her boobs. Then I went for her deep navel she quivered when I licked her navel.
After licking her navel for some time I proceed to her gateway of heaven. I caressed her pubic area which was glistening as she was clean shaved. She shivered when I touch her groin then I proceed to her pussy. Lips were closed I thought she had not even fingered her pussy. Then I kissed her major lips she shivered like hell and tried to push me away. But I went again for that, please don’t lick it dear, I am feeling something is happening to me she cried.
Come on let me do what I wish I said and went for muff diving. Do you think it is necessary to lick there. I am already aroused and leaking dirty liquid she cried.
Don’t say it is dirty, it is like nectar you would like to taste I asked.

No way I don’t want to taste it neither will let you taste she tried to push me harder this time. Coe on dear let me savor the taste of virgin pussy. It is so tasty you can’t imagine I replied and continued licking her pussy. She was shivering with excitement. Her dripping pussy was yielding nectar to me and I kept lapping it. When it was clean I tried to poke my tongue into her pussy. It was so tight I could not enter my tongue but I kept lapping opening of her pussy and trying t get maximum juice from that.
I placed a finger on opening when I pushed it inside she cried with ecstasy and pain together. Don’t cry it is only finger I need t prepare you for grand gala opening. But it hurts baby she cried.
It wont just relax and let me do it for you. Then I licked my finger wet and slowly inserted this time there was little resistance she kept quite when I persued her to keep quite and relax. Then I finger fucked while I licked her pussy. Much sooner than expected she reached her orgasm she was convulsing when she hit her first orgasm. When it subside she pushed me away saying enough for now.
Come on for real action I can’t wait anymore she urged.
You know didi, I mean sweet heart it is going to hurt fr the first time.
I am not baby I am grown up I know it is going to hurt but be slow and have some mercy on your didi mmmmmmm your wife she corrected.
I took oil bottle for the third time I was going to use on consequent days. I was going to have third virgin in three days. It was going to be hat-trick. I was going to open another seal on same bed for continuous three days. Who knows what god has written in my fate. I used to have virgin girls before also but these three days I was getting one after another virgin pussies that too unexpected and un planned. All of them were falling in my basket on their own.
I coated her pussy with oil and then smeared enough on her pussy. In fact I wanted a nice blow job from her but I knew she would protest as she had said earlier that she had denied to suck her hubby cock before. I thought let me convince her in next round. Then I positioned my cock on opening of her pussy. I opened both her pussy lips with fingers and positioned perfectly.
Are you ready for the assault, if I push it inside you won’t be virgin any more.
I don’t want remain virgin, carryon and let me lose it to the most loved one. but be gentle she requested.

No need to remind and I am expert in breaking seals and filling my hard cock in seal packs.
So you have broken many already?
Not many but few certainly I replied as I gave slight push. it slipped and went away, I laughed at myself even it had happened yesterday when I was trying to deflower her sis in law. Why are you laughing she asked. Nothing it reminded old experience I replied.
With whom she asked curiously.
Don’t mind, she is some special girl I replied but I didn’t dare to tell her name. this time ihold it perfectly in place and pushed again. This time my cock head entered int her tight virgin passage. She cried with pain. My god you hurt me she cried.
It is not yet done have some courage; you said you are no more kid and you know it. Why are you crying when I am too far from deflowering? You know I will break your hymen that is the time to cry not now I pleaded. She kept quite but still sobbed.

Come on dear take my long shaft in your tight pussy and get deflowered still now you are virgin and your seal is intact, get ready to blast that ugly thing you carried so far. Now be happy as you are going to get rid of that by your own brother. Let me be behenchod and you will be bhai chod within couple of minutes.
No you are my hubby right now I am going to be deflowered by my official husband hehehehe.
That is right but I am feeling like I am going to fuck my sis. Each mind has different feelings let us move with those feelings. Now take it I gave a mighty push, that went tearing her hymen she cried before she could make big noise I sealed her mouth with mine absorbing her cry inside my mouth. I had placed my elbows beside her face and had seized her shoulder protecting from her to move away. That worked when she felt pain she tried to move away but failed as I had seized her shoulder. Then i gave another shot this time half the cock was buried in her no more virgin pussy. She cried again but that also was absorbed in my mouth.
I kept kissing her mouth and sucked her lips she was trying to get rid of me. When i left her mouth free she requested me to take it out and abuse me for hurting her. I smiled at her that is called as opening ceremony darling; I am giving you one time pain for pleasure for rest of the life. Hence forth you will enjoy fucking and hurting is inevitable when the seal is broken you will feel the pain but don’t worry paining part is over and there won’t be much pain now onwards. Please bear it for couple of minutes.
Then give me some time to recover, don’t make any move I want to regain some energy she requested.
Ok darling wife as you wish. I continued kissing her face and then sucked her lips then went for her mangoes which were raving for attention. Slowly her pain was subsiding and when I sucked her boobs she began moaning again though I could get hint of pain along with pleasure of she getting her boobs sucked. I spent few minutes giving her time to recover.
When I felt she has recovered then I began fucking her tight and leaking pussy slowly. I was not going deeper but kept fucking with half the cock inside her tight canal. She also seemed to enjoy, she was moaning in midst of pain. How do you feel dear I asked? Pain has reduced but still it is there. You are very dirty fellow you did hurt me; you had promised that you won’t hurt me but you did, she managed to utter.

Don’t worry you will feel better now and you will enjoy. Have you inserted all the way she asked.
Better you check it for yourself I replied. She placed her fingers between our bodies and felt my cock. My, my you are still outside you have very long one she uttered can it accommodate all inside me. That is the pleasure tool you know, longer is better just wait and see how far it will go.
Are you going to insert the remaining part also?
Not now but will surely send it all the way. You keep enjoying and I will be doing my work. Hope pain has vanished I said. it is there but not as before. Please do with whatever has gone inside, don’t send the remaining part she pleaded.
I continued fucking with only that much of the cock inside her tight pussy. I knew how to handle, with every stroke I was sending very little by little so that she would not feel that I am inserting more than previous. I was not in hurry I wanted to make it as long as possible. She was enjoying her first pussy fuck now she was realizing how pleasurable love making is. she had forgotten how roughly her hubby had fucked her ass. Her orgasm was building she too began pushing her ass to meet my cock. With few more strokes she reached her climax and went cool after her big orgasm. I kept still inside her and began playing with her boobs. She had closed her eyes enjoying the orgasm. After some rest I resumed fucking her pussy. After leaking her pussy had become slippery my cock was moving easily than before. I resumed inserting more and more with each stroke she was not at all protesting now as she was enjoying and my long dick was making enough space for its intrusion.
Within few minutes I was completely buried inside her tight and no more virgin pussy. Now I had picked up the pace. I was fucking faster and was giving long strokes. When i stopped fucking she asked what happened. I didn’t say anything but placed her hand on my cock. She was astonished to find that she had taken my cock all the way. My long cock was completely buried in her tight pussy.
My god I was able to take it all the way, but you had promised that you would not be inserting it completely.
No , had said that I would be filling it completely but after some time. Now your pussy gave me the way to enter so sent it all the way. How do you feel now I asked?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:47 AM