Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(06-06-2021, 05:14 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Chapter Ten continues...

The old man on the other lower birth got down very soon and a young man in his thirties occupied it from Lonavala railway station. The new passenger could not find enough space to keep his bags under the seats. I helped him by turning most of the luggage to make up room for his trolley bags. The long trolley bags under the seat now made it difficult for everyone to keep their legs down. Like a gentleman, he apologised for bringing inconvenience to everyone. 
“No problem, son. It should be in our nature to help each other.” The old man replied. He seemed particularly pleased by the young man's politeness.
When the latter finally got settled down he sat next to me and thanked me. We had a formal chat.
His name was Jai.

I was asking Meera about her favourite places in Pune. Jai observed our conversation for a while and asked where we were from. I said we both were from Kerala.

“I’m amused to see you guys talking in Hindi and English rather than your mother tongue despite belonging to the same state,” Jai said.
It was Meera who replied.
“It’s because of our profession and surrounding. We’ve been here for so long that English and Hindi come to us more naturally. But I’m sure we’ll be switching to Malayalam very soon.”
I kept shaking my head to imply I was going to say exactly that.
“I wish you don’t switch very soon, at least till I get down,” Jai said.
Meera smiled, “And where is that going to be?”
“Fatorda. That’s where my home is.”
“I'm sorry, I've never heard of that place before,” Meera said.
“It's Goa.”
“So, are you working in Lonavala?” I asked.
“Yeah,” Jai shook his head. “I work in the air force.”
When Meera said she was going home to meet her husband who's returning from abroad, Jai said, “well, what a coincidence, because I am the husband who's returning home to meet my wife.”
“Except that you’ll be meeting your spouse sooner than her,” I commented.
Jai said it was only the second time he had been away from his wife after marriage. It was due to his recent transfer to Lonavala.
“I can see you’re kinda hurrying to meet your wife,” I said.
“Of course I am excited about it.” Jai admitted and looked at Meera, “so will be you, won’t you?”
Meera lent him a gorgeous smile.
“Excited cannot be the word, I guess,” I quipped. “Desperation is.”
Meera rolled her eyes at me.
“You are having fun.”
“I am just wondering who’s more desperate.”
“There is no shame in that, is it?” Jai asked Meera. She smiled affirmatively this time.

I asked Jai why he didn’t choose to travel by air. “Don’t you guys get free air tickets? The sky is all yours, I guess.”
Jai enjoyed my comment for a moment. “We don't get free air tickets, though we can get some concession, like fifty percent of the base fare.”
“That's also a good deal,” Meera said.
“Well, I have flying anxiety,” Jai said with a smile.
“What anxiety?”
“Flying anxiety. It's basically the fear of flying.”
Meera paused a moment before she replied. “Where did you say you work?”
Jai laughed.
“I know you won't believe it. No one believes it. But it's true.”
“It's really interesting,” Meera said. “But, won’t they fire you for this?”
“No." Jai laughed again. "My job doesn't need me to fly at all. I work on the ground."
"Oh, I see. But I can’t imagine the air force guys working anywhere but planes." Meera said.
"Yeah, it's common for people to have this judgment. People think army guys are always at war on our border, air force guys are always flying, and Navy guys are always on the water. My brother is in the Navy, by the way."
"He's not aqua-phobic, is he?" Meera asked.
Jai was smiling non-stop like a boy, "You're not just beautiful, you got a great humor sense. A complete package."
Now it was Meera who was smiling all the way. "Are you flattering me?"
"Stop pretending like this is the first time you're hearing this. You were one of the firsts in the queue when God was selling looks, I can see that for sure.”
His replies were making her blush. Her cheeks were turning red and I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful she looked now. It amazed me how she was enjoying being at the receiving end of this unexpected, sudden flirting. And it amazed me even more how she was willing to participate.
"It's now obvious what you're doing. Stop it," she said.
"Stop what?"
"Stop working so hard on whatever you're trying to do."
"My nature stops me from not being a hard worker," Jai said, "because I knew from the beginning that I wouldn't be getting anything for free. I know I don’t look that handsome despite having fair skin and a muscular body. Honestly, I don’t even know what’s wrong with me but I know something’s wrong. Can you tell me what’s wrong with me?”
The quickness in which he spoke those lines and the dramatically innocent face he put up while doing so made me realise how impressive he was in talking.
“The only thing I can tell wrong with you is your tongue.” Meera was now talking directly to him.
“I am very pleased to hear that. It means I am otherwise attractive.”
“Not exactly. I meant you would have looked attractive if you kept your mouth closed, at least when told.”
“I am afraid there are so many people here that I can’t give you whatever you’re suggesting indirectly. The only thing I can use is my mouth.”
“Hello! I am not suggesting anything indirectly, okay?”
Jai still kept his cool. “I won’t mind even if you suggested it directly. I mean, who can deny you for anything? Look at this gentleman.” He gestured at me. “He’s a bachelor and he knows that you’re married. But I bet he’ll drop everything and say yes if you happened to propose him right now.”
I laughed. “What?”
Meera stared at Jai and made a disappointed face before turning to me.
“I am sorry, Krish. This man is freshly out from a mental hospital.”
I was amazed by how she was apologizing to me like a stranger she just acquainted with. Meera went on. “He’s from Goa. There he’s a drug addict. He’s been missing his dope for a long time. That’s why he’s not able to stop talking nonsense.”
Jai was laughing now.
However, after making such foot-licking flattery, Jai reverted quickly, apologizing to Meera for his flirty banter.
“I was just kidding. Please don’t take it personally, okay? I know you are married and you love your husband like I love my wife. And I can guess how excited you are at the moment while waiting to meet him after such a long time.”

Later when Meera went to the toilet Jai secretly asked me if I was trying to hit on her. I pretended shock.
“What are you saying? I am married too, dude.”
“I wouldn’t blame you even if you did. I mean, look at the woman, dude. She’s so hot. I can’t just stop envying the man – who is her husband. He’ll be dying to see her. He hasn’t met his wife for so long but I can’t stop envying him for being so lucky. He’s got to be very charming on another level– not like me and you – and very handsome.”

When Meera returned I decided to make fun of him.
“Jai already knows a few things about your husband.”
Meera looked startled when I said that.
“Jai thinks your husband is very charming, very handsome, and very lucky.”
“Yeah, of course, he is,” Meera blushed. “But how did you know?”
“I just know things.” Jai blinked.
“It will be nice if you showed him a picture of your husband,” I said, wondering how Meera would handle the demand.
“Yeah, I’d like to see the lucky chap,” Jai said.
“No way I am gonna show you any photo. I can’t risk my husband’s wellbeing like that because I know how jealous you may be.”
I thoroughly enjoyed her reply. But it disappointed Jai so much that he sat with her while trying to reason for his demand.
"Look at my eyes. Do I look like a person with an evil eye? No. I can show you my tongue also. It doesn’t have any black spots. I just can’t harm your husband, so don’t worry.”
His arguments went in vain, though. Meera was not going to show him her husband’s photo. Jai remained seated next to her and he showed his wife’s photo to her.
Meera smiled. "She is beautiful."
"I am also lucky, right?"
Meera laughed, "Yeah."

I needed to visit the toilet and when I returned my seat was taken by one of the other passengers. I sat with the old man on the side seat. Jai was still talking to Meera. I watched her smiling and then pulled out my phone.
‘You have a fanboy over there.’ I messaged her.
Her phone buzzed. She smiled when she read the message and began to type without looking at me.
‘Jealous?’
I couldn’t stop smiling. ‘I love being jealous.’ I replied.
‘He’s overly flirty.’ Came her reply.
‘He’s got limited time only.’
‘You don’t want to stop me?'
‘I wouldn’t mind a show.’
‘Don’t come to me later saying you can’t handle your weapons.’
‘I’ll handle it myself. I’m telling you beforehand this time.’
Meera bit her lips now. She was struggling hard not to look straight at me before she typed her reply.
‘Don’t overdo it. Idiot husband.’
Jai was watching how her eyes were glued onto the phone screen. I brought it to her attention with my next message.
‘Your fan is envious because you are flirting with your husband.’
‘Isn’t that what you want to see?’
‘I want to see much more.’
She read my message and kept her phone down on her thigh, its screen facing downward. I wondered if I got overly enthusiastic. The fact was that I was enjoying the sight of her flirting with a man she had just met.
Meera casually tilted her head as if to tuck loose hair behind her ear, and threw me a glance. I looked on, giving her a challenge.
She grabbed her phone and began to type again, and it was on my screen in a second.
‘When you went to the washroom he touched my hand.’
My heart skipped a beat. I did not know how to respond now. For once I wondered if she was lying to tease me. However, I loved to believe it. The more I thought about it, the warmer I felt. It was something I wasn’t even thinking about until a moment ago, but the next moment I was not only thinking but becoming crazy to think about it. There was a whole crowd sitting disciplined around me and my wife, starting from an old family who directly interacted with us to many others who did not. And beyond their entire combined cognizance, a game of mischief and arousal had begun. I felt the man sitting a foot away from my wife was just a pawn in her hand to help me enjoy this short journey.
Suddenly I knew how to respond to Meera's tease.
‘Give him some space baby. He can do a lot more than that.’
Meera was biting her lips again. She did not bother to type a reply, making me wonder how she was going to take my suggestion.
Jai told her something. She shook her head sideways to gesture ‘nothing’ and put her phone down. It was more of a gesture directed at me. She was done chatting with me and now it was time to face her new admirer.
The old man was asking me something and I had to avert my eyes. He sought my attention to the sight of road construction near the railway track. It was a new highway under construction. As the old man soon turned my complete attention to the outside world with a detailed narration of the past and future of the controversial road construction, I couldn’t follow what Meera and Jai were up to for the next ten minutes. The longer I kept my eyes off them, the more desperate I became to turn backward and check them out. But the fear of turning other’s attention to them stopped me from doing so. By the time the old man gave me a break and I managed to casually throw a glance around, one of the elder women stood up and began to arrange their blanket, blocking my view.
I felt the world was conspiring something around me.
To do what?
I asked myself and the question did not panic me. I still knew there was a limit of things this new admirer could do with my wife and my only concern was the lack of view. And I waited.
When the woman sat down and finally gave me the view I wanted, I saw Meera and Jai sitting together, just like the way they were before all these anxious minutes. Nothing had happened, except that they were now fully engaged in a one-on-one discussion. My anxiety quickly became a disappointment. That’s when I admitted to myself that I was willing to see some action. I wanted my wife to seduce this guy before this journey ended.

When the train stopped at a major railway station, I decided to buy some food for dinner. I got up and courteously asked Meera if she had brought dinner from home.
“No. I haven’t brought anything for dinner,” She said and began to get up. But Jai stopped her.
“Don’t worry, Meera; I have brought enough for two persons.” He said quickly and while saying he briefly grabbed her hand to bring her attention to his bag. “I have packed dinner from my canteen. I’m sure it’ll be sufficient for us.”
While walking to the exit door, I couldn’t help but wonder what was stamped more into my psyche – the sight of him grabbing my wife’s wrist or the sound of him pronouncing the word ‘for us’.

I returned to the coach with parcelled dinner and sat with the old man who had brought his tiffin. Jai had shifted his position to the opposite side, and he had opened his packed dinner on the small side table while Meera curiously watched what was in it. I saw her smiling at him and saying ‘wow’. Jai took a small piece of something – a sweet it turned out to be – from it and fed directly into her mouth. She paused a moment to acknowledge his gesture and then opened her mouth.
I was forced to look away lest I should be caught gawking at a newly met young couple sharing moments of friendship. I sulkily turned my attention to my plate; nevertheless, I kept checking them out frequently. Meera had accepted Jai’s invite and they ate from the same tiffin boxes.

When Meera went to wash her hand I followed her and asked how was her new friend’s food. It was when I momentarily dropped the pretence of playing strangers without really thinking about it.
“It was good military food.” Meera's reply was short. But she sounded so strange to me that I quickly realised that she was strictly sticking to our role-play mode. It was the moment I wondered if she was the one enjoying the game more. As Jai too reached behind her and asked her if the gravy was too spicy for her, she turned to him with a pleasant smile.
“No, because of the sweet you gave me. I loved it.”
“Loved which one? The sweet or me?” Jai’s quick tease earned him a pinch on his arm with her wet fingers.
While washing the small tiffin boxes in the washbasin they stood very close and I couldn’t help but notice the natural affinity between them. Their elbows were touching without looking conscious about it.
When they finished, Meera handed Jai the tiffin boxes and went to the washroom. Jai turned and smiled at me.
“Sorry I overtook you,” he said.
“Not an issue. You are having a good time with the lady.” I quipped.
He glanced toward the closed washroom door while replying to me, “Yeah, it feels like my journey has become shorter.”
I wasn’t surprised.
“She seems impressed. Are you onto something?” I asked.
“It would be bad if I didn’t get a kiss at least, wouldn’t it?”

If I remember, I was the dumbest person on that train. Because this man was talking about his wish to be kissed by my wife and I did not even once think about stopping him fulfil that wish. Instead, I stood there smiling at him wondering how he was going to accomplish it.

When I went to my seat I pulled out my mobile and messaged Meera.
‘Dude wants to kiss you.’
 Meera replied a moment later, possibly from the washroom.
‘Did you ask him?’
‘Yeah’
Her next message came a few seconds later. ‘What did you say’
‘I wished him all the best’
‘moron’
‘He’s charming,’ I teased.
‘you are the moron’
‘Will you kiss him?’
‘No way.’
‘You won’t see him after this’
‘So?’
‘So….maybe.’
‘You are THE moron.’
‘A kiss is harmless.’
Why was I doing this? I would ask myself later. Because it excited me. I reckon it is like booze.
Meera did not reply to my last message. She completely ignored me when she returned to the bay. She sat opposite Jai.

One of the elder women requested Jai to take her middle birth so that she could sleep in his lower birth. Jai was happy to help.
“No problem aunty, I’m ready to sleep anywhere except on the floor.” His reply made Meera chuckle. She saw me watching her smile, and she kept her eyes on me for a while. Her eyes spoke vividly and I eyed at Jai. She looked on and on and slowly looked away. I felt she was going to consider my hint. I had instant arousal for no reason.

Jai asked her to change the seat to sit with him but she refused. He nevertheless managed to sit next to her after a while when the elderly women decided to lie down on their respective seats. As the women vacated the space next to Meera, Jai quickly shifted himself there. I caught Meera holding back a smile as Jai deliberately nudged her elbow.  After a pause, he turned his face to look at her directly, and she still held her face straight. He nudged again, and slowly grabbed her palm. This time she turned her eyes to him. He told her something which I couldn’t even guess but made her smile. She bobbled her head slowly and freed her palm from his hand. He did not pursue further.

The train was slowing down at an approaching station. When it finally stopped, Jai touched her hand again and pointed outside the window. He leaned closer to tell something in her ears, and her response was uncanny. She began to acknowledge what she heard before she gave him a quick look to pretend anger and then invariably began to chuckle. She looked up and down a couple of times before she returned her eyes to the stuff Jai had turned her attention to. I couldn’t see what it was and I wanted to look. I had no idea what was going on except that he was making a joke about something. I guessed it could be a dirty joke. I kept trying to catch the view through the window, in vain, until the train moved.
I wanted to message her to know what it was all about. But with Jai sitting so close to her, I didn’t think she would reply to me.
Jai kept talking to her in a muted voice. There was no way I could hear it. But I could make out she was actively enjoying and responding to his flirting. At times she looked shocked or surprised and even in denial to his banter, only to follow it up with a cute smile. The only thing I could do was to admit that I was jealous of this guy for the way he was making my wife forget about our little game of roleplaying.
But I didn’t mean to say that I regretted my idea of roleplaying during this journey. I was still enjoying the sight of Meera giving herself completely to this guy’s fun talk. I was the one who wanted her to be free and be expressive in front of my eyes. I wanted her to have a little fun and I had conveyed my wish to her very well. It was even possible that she was doing it all for me. Perhaps she was upset by her overreaction to my behaviour on the previous night and that might be the reason why she was pretending to be lost in Jai’s charm.
They talked more than twenty minutes before Meera decided to make her bed. When she stood up and took the pillow from the clothing stand, she inadvertently exposed her midriff. Jai took a glance before he looked downward and dramatically covered his eyes with his palm. Meera looked at him and pushed him on his cheek.
She said something that made him bobble. It was sure that she wasn’t disturbed by the fact that she had exposed her midriff. I wanted to witness more of such events.

Everyone was preparing to sleep. I climbed onto my birth and lay down. 
Meera was going to spread the bedsheet on her birth, and Jai helped her by lifting his middle birth to set up his bed too. When Jai went to fetch drinking water, I decided to chat with her and quickly grabbed my mobile to send a text.
‘How is your lover?’
Meera's phone buzzed but she went on to finish spreading the bedsheet on the seat. When she finally sat down and read the message, she looked at me before typing a reply.
‘Weren’t you watching?’
‘You weren’t doing anything.’ I typed quickly.
‘Are you disappointed?’
‘Slightly’
‘Pervert’
‘I love you, honey.’
‘I doubt that’
‘Tell me about your lover.’
‘He gave me a lecture on how to welcome my husband day on arrival.’
‘How is that?’
‘Like how to please my husband -  I mean you.’
‘Nice guy. I like him.’
‘He cares about you too – I mean my hubby’
‘Give me some details.’
‘A couple of tricks to do.’
‘Such as?’
‘One’s about giving head.’
I wondered if she was making it up to tease me.
‘Wow. He's taken it that far?' I texted further.
'isn't it what you wanted?'
'Yes. Are you gonna try it on me tomorrow.’
‘Maybe.’
‘I can’t wait baby. What else.’
‘He’s getting overly close.’
‘He was just sitting there.’
‘You didn’t see him touching me?’
‘Your hand, right?’
‘You noticed?’
‘Come on. He’s a desperate hubby.’
‘His desperation might earn him a slap.’
‘Show him some kindness baby’
‘He wants me to sit with him like couples’
‘It's okay.’
‘While holding around me.’
‘Did he touch anywhere else?’
‘He’s going to, I guess.’
‘Don't disappoint him, baby.’
‘You moron’
‘Let him hug you once.’
‘He is crazy about my back’
‘Who can't be?’
‘Moron. Idiot.’
‘What about his kiss. Is it coming?’
‘No’
‘Please’
‘Don't do it. Krish’
‘It's okay, baby. Give him one kiss.‘
‘Are you hard?
‘Very hard’
‘You need to shag. It'll clear your head’
‘Only after you tell me you kissed him. And let him touch your belly. I saw him looking at it.’
‘Somebody's gonna see.’
‘No one is gonna see. No one knows you. It's the perfect place for some fun baby.’
‘And you are going to watch, right?’
‘Not if you switch off the light.’
‘I’ll switch off the light.’
‘Promise me you’ll tell me tomorrow. Word by word.’
‘If somebody wrote a story about us, you’d be the villain in it.’
Her comment brought a wicked smile to my lips.
‘No. I won’t be. Because villains are eventual losers. I won’t lose you ever.’
‘Your concept of losing is different. You want me to be taken by a man you’ve just met.’
‘I don’t think about losing. I’m just crazy about winning you back.’
She did not reply to that message. She kept her mobile down and looked up for a long moment. I could not make out what she was thinking about my statement.
The uncle on the birth under me switched off the light in our bay but the lights in the other bays were still on.

Jai returned with a bottle of mineral water. I heard him asking Meera if she was going to sleep. He wanted to sit with her for a while. When Meera stood up to face the mirror and tie her hair, he shifted to the window seat.
It was obvious that he was not in the mood to sleep so soon. I casually pulled the blanket over my head, using the excuse of chilling cold in the ac coach, only to leave a small gap under the blanket to keep an eye on the lower birth.
Meera eventually sat on the seat and Jai right away grabbed her hand to gesture her to move closer. She asked him something before she half-heartedly relented. He turned to her and touched the edge of her blazer with his left hand. She looked down at her outfit and nodded. Then she grabbed one of the linen bed sheets and handed it to him. He was probably talking about rising cold but it was simply an excuse to touch her.
Jai put the linen sheet partly over him and cracked a joke that made Meera smile. My view was partially hampered the next moment as somebody switched off the light in the next bay and it spread darkness in our bay too. As if he was waiting for it, Jai turned right on his seat, folding his right knee and bringing it between him and Meera. And then he put his both arms around her. It was indeed an awkward pose to hug her but I was rather surprised by the lack of visible objection from her. There was still light coming from the farthest bays and I could see where his arms were. He was leaning forward. His left hand was touching her belly. But Meera was paying more attention to his whispers than his hands. He was telling her things that she was keen to listen and he was making her respond favorably. Meera grabbed his hand that was playing with her belly. There was a hint of objection from her side, but it only helped him become more playful by using his other hand to pull her closer to him.
The man was making physical moves on my wife, and I was getting the scene I was unknowingly waiting for. Meera tried to free her from his hands, though without making a noisy move. Then he stopped and suggested her something. She gazed straight at him and then checked out all the other passengers including me. I was sure she could not see me watching her. I learned Jai’s idea the next moment as Meera turned to her right to keep her both legs straight on the seat. Jai quickly grabbed her from behind and pulled her closer. She leaned her back on his chest, and he leaned back onto the window-side wall, finally managing to put his both arms around her and bring her into an embrace. I was stunned by the way Meera settled into his arms. It was like she was feeling cold and she needed his warmth to feel better. As if my guess was right, Jai spread the blanket over her body to cover up to her neck. Her body was now not visible to me, and so were his arms.
Jai pulled her even closer and Meera lay her head on his right shoulder, granting him more intimacy. I saw some movement of his hands under the blanket and I felt he was trying to touch her boobs. Meera grabbed the edge of the blanket and kept it from moving away, confirming my thought. She folded her legs and brought the knees up to create space between the blanket and her body, and I could no longer see Jai's hand movements under the cloth.
Meera was slowly making my secret wishes explicitly true. I could not see anything clearly but I could see enough to understand that Jai was fondling my wife’s breasts. Her left cheek was rubbing against his face.
Someone switched off the light in another bay too. It spread more darkness. Jai grabbed the opportunity to suddenly bring his left hand to turn her head to him and kiss her.
Meera was startled for once and moved back at first. But after a second her lips were welcoming him. I could only widen my eyes. I could see his jaw movement as he sucked on her lips without hiding his thirst.
It seemed my wife had submitted completely to the kiss. Her mouth was open for a few seconds, giving him access to taste her tongue. Jai's left hand moved back inside the blanket, I could guess that he was hurrying to touch her breasts again. I couldn't make out whether he was doing it over her top or he had managed to go inside her top this time. However, Meera had no objection to any of his moves, as she sat almost still for a few seconds. I knew she wouldn't want to make a move that would wake another passenger. I wondered if she even had a distant idea that I was watching. I could no more lie idle. I slowly turned my body to bring myself to lie on my stomach, with the blanket still covering my body from head to toe except for a small gap I had managed to leave near my face to see the action on Meera's birth. My dick was craving for some attention and my right hand went under my body to slide inside my pants and touched it. The feeling was simply heavenly.
My dick was rock hard and wet with precum. I pushed it between my thighs without making any other body movement, and it felt like I was pushing it inside Meera's pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was Jai. I imagined that he was lying behind Meera and slowly sliding her pants down, reaching for her hole from behind. She would resist, but not enough to stop him from slowly pushing his dick into her from behind. They both would do it very slowly and quietly, for the fear of getting caught by fellow passengers. I could imagine the pleasure Jai would be having while pushing his dick into her married pussy. That she hadn't supposedly enjoyed the pleasure for the last two years would only add to his thrills. Meera would moan slightly and then for the fear of making another noise she would bite one tip of the bedsheet and hold her body stiff to let him penetrate her. He wouldn't breathe until he pushed it deepest into her pussy, and then he would adjust his body behind her while relishing every inch of her pussy. Meera would keep looking for signs of any of the passengers waking up, and she would also keep ensuring that her husband is asleep on his birth, while preparing her body to welcome the forbidden pleasure of orgasm by yet another man.
I kept moving my hand and imagined the whole scene like one I had seen in a Hollywood movie long ago. I had become Jai and in my head, he was fucking my wife slowly. Very soon I was ejaculating in huge bursts, almost drenching my underwear. 

It took me a couple of minutes before I recovered from the jolt of pleasance and had a look at the lower birth. Unlike what I had visualised in my head, Meera had stopped after the kiss. She had freed herself from Jai's arms. Jai was forced to wind up and he was climbing onto his middle birth. Meera quickly arranged the blanket on her birth and settled down. I saw her looking at me before covering her face with the blanket. 
It was the last sight I remembered before I slipped into sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, Meera was still asleep. The train had already crossed Madgaon railway station. And Jai's birth was empty.

I smiled at Meera as I got down. Her response was an unusual stare. I guessed that she was angry for the previous night. She had the right to be. I smiled at her again, even though she had looked away. My eyes remained on her and I felt my body becoming warm. Yet another man's hands and lips were on her. Why on earth does that knowledge make me hard again and again? I wanted to stop playing our role-play game and choke her with my kisses. I wanted to tell her that she's everything to me. I wanted her to understand that her little fling with a stranger wouldn't offend me one bit.

I was content with my thought process. I thought I had encouraged her to have some fun with the man because I had it under control. There was nothing that could go wrong. It was just a kiss and some harmless touches. That too, right in front of my eyes and a few feet away from other passengers. There was nothing that could go wrong, I believed.

Until she told me how it all had gone wrong.
“Krish, you think you're under control and everything will go as you wish. But you're an idiot to trust me and push me into this. Because I'm not under control, not always. You've no idea what happened because you were sleeping.”
“Kissing and touching stuff. Isn't what happened?”
I asked, my voice filled with confidence.
Meera looked at me with uncertainty.
“Krish. When I went to the washroom after that kissing and touching, he came after me. He was with me in the washroom for half an hour. You can guess what would have happened.”

-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----

Ufffff
Chud gai rand 
Londe ne iski bv ki ijjat apne lode se thok di
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Kam1nam2 - 06-08-2022, 04:19 AM