Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Come on dear I am very happy at least you will me give chance to be with you even later. Don’t think that I have lust in my mind but I always dream to be with you. Sex is not everything inlife. Love is most important that I expect from you.
You are stupid to think this way. Do you think I have agreed to marry you for a day because of seex or lust. No you are wrong your love has made me to take such a drastic step. If lust was riding me I woud have agreed or tried to seduce you long back. It is pure love and nothing else, as a part of this love we are going to be united physically and mentally. When yu proposed me to marry me I was so hppy that the person whom I love from bottom of my heart is wishing t marry me. I was flying on clouds but I have my own thinking and my conscious is not permitting me to enter your life this way. What I want is you to be happy forever and not any kind of repentance later.
Let us stop arguing or discussing mahoorth is passing away. Let us not waste any more time now. Apply sindhoor on my forehead and let us complete the rituals.
I hugged her and caressed her face, as my would be wife commands hehehehe.
That is like good boy she replied and kissed my cheeks.
She extended bowl to me. With all the love in the world I took sindhoor and was about to apply.
Wait for minute she stopped me.
I was frightened to death why this stoppage again. Has she changed her mind I thought?
We shall make it different way. I think nobody has wed this way. All the marriages take place in full crowd and gathering of all relatives, well wishers and pandit. But here we are celebrating it alone without any pandit singing prayers or any mangal vadya. Always couple are dressed in wedding attire.
I am standing nude here and in absence of all the formalities and rituals. We shall make it exclusive wedding.
You mean I should get you wedding dress, how is it possible at this hour of night. If you inist I shall try some mall.
You seem to be in hurry dear, you didn’t let me complete my sentence.
Then what do you mean.

Have some patience dear, let us marry in new and unique style. She came forward and removed my west. I thought she would suggest me to change dress. But instead she removed my shorts also. Now I was also nude, standing like her. She looked at me and then she glanced at my limp cock. So long it was standing like a flag pole but after all the discussion and hot argument it had subsided.
What happened to him she asked pointing at my limp cock. So long he was struggling to come out but all of a sudden he went cool hehehehehe.
You made him sleep by your cool gestures. He was eager to come out but you disappointed him by not letting marry you.
It is wrong I have been insisting to marry me for a night. Let me take care of him she said and sat on her knees. Come on dear you can’t sleep when night is becoming young and your bride is getting married very soon. Her face was so near to my cock I could feel her hot breath on my tool. With mere her breath it stirred. She smiled looking at it gaining life. See how clever he is, just by single word he is getting life, but you are such a stupid I had to convince you for hours. She holds my cock very tenderly as if it was going to bite her.
Then she caressed it with her soft fingers. Now it was erecting slowly, then she bent forward and planted a light kiss on the tip. Suddenly it rose harder on the feel of her luscious lips. Hey stupid don’t get exacted so fast she said laughing at it and then stood up.
What do you want me to wear I asked impatiently.
Nothing she replied.
What do you mean I asked?
We are going to marry in these birthday suits, I think for the first time it is happening in this world.i was shocked to hear, so this is your unique plan I asked smiling at her.
Now you are going to fill my forehead with sindhoor ,s he slightly bent forward. I put vermillion and then she bent forward to touch my feet which i don’t like. I moved back this way she hit her face on my groin, I think her lips brushed my hard cock. She began laughing you like this way dear she asked. She pat my coc k lightly and hugged me tight.

From now onwards till morning you are my hubby, don’t call me didi now she reminded. She began kissing me. This time it was voluntary kiss from her side, for the first time she was smooching me. Ilet her go on her own way. By the way she kissed me she looked very much amateur in this. I felt pity for her, though she is married since almost year she had not learnt art of kissing. She wsas sucking my both lips at a time, she didn’t know how to suck each of them. Then abruptly left me, gasping for breath.
Then I took her in my arms and lead her to bed, she was shying anticipating love making from me. I made her sit comfortably she thought I would start fucking her, she was feeling shy. She tried to lie down. But I made her sit and too seat beside her. I had to teach her from abcd.
I placed my hand over her shoulder and asked her how do you feel my dear wife. She blushed and bowed down. I lifted her chin and made her look into my eyes. She was still blushing and bowing down. Again I lifted her chin but she was stealing glances.
Be comfortable darling, now you are no more didi, you are my love, my sweetheart. You are my wife now, when you have become wife there is no need to shy this much.
This is the first time I am looking you as hubby this makes me uncomfortable she managed to utter.
Then feelthat you are with your bro, then you won’t need to shy that way.
How can I be nude in front of brother, it is better to be like wife than sis.
I caressed he back and pulled her at my side. She leaned over me was trying to be comfortable with me. So long she was nude in front of me but then her behavior was different when she became my wife her behavior had changed.
I didn’t want to rush and spoil game, first I wanted to bring her to normalcy then proceed for sexual activities. I began looking at her face and then her body. My cock was jumping with excitement of having new wife beside me who is virgin and loves me a lot. When I glanced at her boobs tight one may not be as hard as lavanya but very firm. They were round in shape having very big areola larger than rupee coin, light brown color. On the top was long nipples always they attracted me, as their impression was always visible over blouse, when she was not wearing bra. Often she didn’t wear bra in house always they were drawing my attention. I had assumed them to be long ones but they were larger than I had assumed. She was already excited but still feeling nervous. See when you make decision is different than acting upon it. When she was getting married she had much courage but she was shivering now.

Don’t be afraid dear you know me very well and how much I care and love you. It is better that to be with me then unknown husband with who you have seldom met. I wont hurt you either physically or mentally, be courageous and expressive I encouraged her. Thanks she uttered in low voice.
After some time she looked at me and followed my gauze and asked why are yu looking like that, have you never seen a girl before.
Not as beautiful as you my darling I replied.
No need to flatter me now, I am already your wife. You are not trapping new girl she tried smile for her own joke.
I am saying truth baby, you are the gem of al my girls. You know that love has boosted the feelings which no other girls do to this extent.
See how your boobs are heaving with every breath I gestured at he round and tight boobs.
She felt sy and tried to cover them wither hands. I slightly brushed away her hands but still she was trying to cover.
If you cover boobs with both hands who will cover this golden gate I gestured at her pussy. This time she really blushed and lay over bed trying to cover herself with sheet. Yu are too bad bhai I mean hubby she corrected.
I pulled her and made her si, she was reluctant to sit. You are shameless fellow you are analyzing each part of mine.
You are right my darling wife, so far you were my sis so I could not openly see your assets but now you are my half shirt(ardhangi),now I am empowered to look and drink beauty of my better half. That made her shy again she covered her face this time. With her blushing, her face was becoming red and that added beauty into her. I am so excited today to have you as my legal wife and now planning and dreaming to deflower you.
Why are you making me shy by speaking all those words? You could do anything you like to your wife. Pease don’t embarrass me by speaking such words. She was protesting mildly but I knew all the girls like to be praised, and my praises were realistic, I was not flattering her false.

Now I need to teach my darling the art of lovemaking. She looked at watch she was worried that I was wasting lots of time.
Don’t worry dear wife we have all the night and day for ourselves. What I always prefer is whatever I do should be perfect one, I should not repent for not completing task without handling everything smoothly and perfectly.
I know that you are an perfectionist but time is running out.
Don’t worry about time we can always extend our agreement period hehehehe.
Not possible dear we have agreed to be couple for night and it will expire on sunset and we will becoe siblings later.
Ok baba as you wish. But please keep some relaxation so that we complete as per our mutual wish. There is no space for any force everything willing as per your wish not mine, satisfied?
Yes darling, now commence the work.
First let me teach you how to kiss that will be right beginning.
I pulled her to me and gave nice smooch. She was not actively participating as she didn’t know the techniques. You have to remember what I do to you and you need to repeat same things to me I convinced her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:46 AM