Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Let us see what will happen in future, who has seen future she replied sarcastically.
That means she was firm on her stand.
Come on let us close discussion we had enough of it. I think you are getting stinky smell fo sweat. Better go and take bath she ordered me. I didn’t have such feelings but as she had ordered I moved to wash room in a way was happy that our long discussion had ended. If I give time she will turn back from such ideas.
I took my own time to shower was happy that she didn’t ask me to join in shower. That means her thinking is taking shape and she might have realized what I had said so far.
When I came out she handed me fresh short and west to wear.
Then she entered washroom. So the things have changed and she is in right track. With hot shower she will get fresh and her mind will be cooled. I wanted to give her enough privacy I closed the door behind her. I waited for water sound to come. Then I left the place.
I returned to hall switched on t v , though my mind was not on t v it was roaming elsewhere. Al the time iwas thinking about days happenings. Both lavanya and her friend had vanished from mind.
I kept thinking and thinking , time was running. She was taking lots of time, I was worried as she had gone since half an hour or so. What she must be doing such a long time. I went near to wash room when I heard some humming sound ,s he was singing some song. So she is also bath room singer I laughed for myself and was relieved and went back to t v lounge.
I waited for her to return and in mean while I had closed eyes and drifted in sleep. When she shook me I murmured without opening my eyes. Come on yaar let me catch some sleep; I have not slept properly in past two days still my eyes closed. if you want o sleep move to bedroom why are you sleeping here she said. Then I opened my eyes realizing I was sleeping on sofa.

When I saw her I was literally shook, she was standing stark naked beside me. I could smell of her perfume. She was freshly bathed and looking like a angel. Her body was shining in light, hairs dripping water, her long hairs cascade over her body. Her body is whiter than compared toher face. I looked from top to bottom, her face was glistening but felt shywhen I looked at her body inspecting each element. When she blushed she looked more beautiful. Her dimple cheeks long neck was adding to beauty. Then I glanced at her boobs, they seemed to be tight, her nipples erect like bullets. Flat stomach, there in not even inch of fat over her tummy. Deep navel she looked like unmarried girl. Then my eyes descend to her joint of thighs, I could have a peek at he pussy, that was also glistening. May be she had shaved just now for me. Long slender legs unlike athletic like lavanya but she looked homely sweet girl. I could survey in few seconds, she felt uncomfortable looking at her nude body.
What is this I came out of shock and asked her.
This is what I had planned why don’t you like what you saw?
That is not the question baby, why the hell did you come out like this. Why are you exhibiting your body to your bhai I asked.
I wanted to show what assets I have. I don’t think in any way I am inferior to any of our girls.
You are like angel but that is not point dear. Just one hour back we had resolved that we would not be doing any foolish acts for which we repent later.
Yes that is wwhat I am here and going to do. I should not repent by losing a chance to be united with my bro. god has created right opportunity for us, and we are going to utilize it. I want to have all theose experiences from which I was so far deprived of. Now I amwith you and we are going to usethese moments to savor for rest of life.
But it is sin baby I mustered courage to tell. I was also shook by her naked beauty. I had desire and it was growing in high streams. But my conscious was stopping me to hold her and hug her nude body.
No more thinking dear. I have already decided and I am dedicating my body along with virginity to you. Please don’t say no now. You can’t understand how much courage it needs for naive girl to prepare herself for such condition.
Come with me let us speak in bed room. She pulled me along with her. Her body was intoxicating. I waslosing all my self control. But still I was holding back.

Are you going to be my man now she asked.
But I had laid a condition to be your man. If you are going to be mine for life, time than I am ready.
So you wont come to me until you marry me, I am asking for the last time.
Yes you are right I am not interested in mere sex, I believe in love and lovemaking. I don’t want tbe carried away with lust especially whom I love. Hope you get my point.
Than how come you had several girls, did you marry all of them.
That is right question baby. I had not loved them but we had come to understanding that we would be having sex. on mutual consent we did lovemaking in other form of sex. But your case is different I love you more than any one. thatis the reason I have tot hink hundred times before I do anything with you. if you were one of them I would have already deflowered and show what is sex and love. but you are very special to me, hope you understand.
She pulled me to dressing table. Now we can come to one understanding so that bothof our goals will be reached without any guilt feelings.
What is that, are you ready to marry me.
Yes and no.
What is that yes and no means
You are such a stupid, I never thought you would be so dumb. Neither you are allwing me to speak nor you are understanding my words.
Ok yo speak now.
She bent forward showing her shapely ass to me. My cock vibrated in shorts. My cock was already erect by a nude beauty standing beside me. I was making futile attempt o keep it in control. no that bastard has his own way of thinking, he does not need brain. He has formed a long tent and was ready jump out of its confinement.
She took vermicelli (kunkum) looking at vermicelli in her hand I was jumping with joy, it means she is getting married to me. but I waited patiently for her words. I was dying to hear those words she inviting me to marry her and be my wife forever.

She extended the bowl of vermicelli to me. I was happy to take but I waited for her to saysomething.
Put sindhoor on my forehead and be my hubby for this night.
I had extended my hand to take bowl but when she finished her sentence automatically my hand paralyzed and fell down.
I can’t understand what you are saying dear.
It is very simple, unless you marry me you are not accepting me .
You are right I replied.
So I have found a intermediate route. Apply this to me you will be my hubby, but time duration is one night.
That is very bad dear. I was so overjoyed when I saw this pot in your hand but you have killed all my dreams. This is cheating dear please don’t say like that. Be mine forever I shall keep you in such a way that not even any queen are enjoying that high life. I will love 24x7 I will see that your love never diminishes lifelong.
Her eyes moistened she hugged me tight. no need to express baby I can assume. I am sure I would be high on this world. But my thinking differs from you and don’t compel me to cry.i don’t want to cry on this occasion. One thing is sure always I am yours not as wife or rakhail. but mentally I am always yours. Don’t think that we will be doing this again. You are mine and it will be always, that I can promise you.

So you have decided everything in short time I said looking at her face.
Yes kishan bhai, that I have decided and I plead you to go with my words. It will be better this way. So that both of us won’t have guilty feelings later. For me I will feel that I was united with my husband and you to after me to get married to me. Even if it is for a night we shall become husband and wife. Your desire of marrying me will be met and for me I won’t have guilt of committing adultery. In future if we remember this day I can proudly say that I have not committed any thing with other than husband as you will be my husband for today.
So you are ready to marry me for the day at least. You are going to marry your own brother.
Yes I am going to marry my own brother today. But one thing is after getting married we wil be transformed into wife and husband. Before and after that we are same siblings again. Ihope you can understand what I mean.
I thought for a while, when she is reluctant about her decision I should agree for her proposal. Though ihad desired to make her my wife forever but she has other thoughts. I should be happy to become her husband at least for this short time. Let us think over the matter later also. If possible I can persue her later too. Let me rely on god for this. Let me marry her for the day and make her mine. So that she will also be pleased and won’t have objection. But I kept thinking how she changed her mind inshort time and came to this conclusion. As I always say these women are unpredictable and she proved it again.
If you want it this way and you don’t have any repentance later I shall accept your proposal. But make little amendment in your resolution.
What is that now she asked?
Don’t restrict it to only for today. Say that if we desire later we can have it again. Only on mutual consent I added. It was my feeble attempt that if she agrees for this I will have chances in future not for sex alone but about pursuing her to marry me.
I don’t have such thoughts right now, and I don’t have such desires. But we can leave it to god if he wishes then ……………..

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:46 AM