Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Yes surely it makes very good pair, but unlucky me can never be kishan’s rukmani in this life.
Don’t think like a fool. Be rational in thinking. I wont get such a lovely girl who always wishes good of me. Never ever tried to pep in my life other than appreciating goodness of me. Never thought that I toohave darker side.
That is none of my business kishan dear. Whatever you are however you are, you are my love. Only thing is I am abhagan to be your soul mate. That much I can tell.
Please don’t say like that, may be you won’t marry me but you will be my soul mate always. Hope you will agree for this.
I cant understand kishan.
It is nothing when our souls are united; it is nothing but soul mate.
That way it is right you are my love forever.
You know how happy such talks make me. That is the reason I want to be with rest of my life, will you keep me with you.
How many times I should repeat, you are going to be with me as long as you wish. Even you are away from me physically you are in my soul and you will be there. You have occupied that place long back, no one can replace you from that place.
Is it true, she asked me.

If it was possible I would have torn apart my heart and show like bajarangbali showing to lord rama.
She became sentimental and hugged me tight. No need dear i can see my image clearly I can see your heart and its contents. May be there is presence of others but surely I can identify my secured place there.
She hugged me tight and began showering kisses on my face. she had done it several times earlier but this time I felt some difference in it. She was kissing like a lover or else I thought like that. I turned my face a little that made our lips met. I hoped she would stop or shift from there. But alas she didn’t she continued kissing my lips also. Her tender lips felt great on my lips.
I could not control myself I hold her body tight in embrace. She kissed all over my face and her lips travelled back to my lips. This time I responded by kissing her back.s he broke kiss and looked into my eyes then she closed her eyes. I thought she would revert but for my astonishment she kissed my lips back. That was shocking for me. I had never dreamt that she would do something like this.
May be she had become sentimental by speaking well to her. I didn’t want to blackmail emotionally or take advantage of her mental condition. I closed my lips but she continued kissing me.
I begun losing self control my body was responding to such kisses. I was getting excited at the same time I was getting confused. I had proposed her many times in past few hours for which straight away she had rejected. My proposal was not for show off. i had done it with my heart consent. I would not have hesitated to marry her if she had consented.
Subconsciously I opened my lips, she began sucking them. There was no doubt she was either excited or gone mad. She was kissing me like a lover, her eyes closed but her facial expression conveyed me that she is not influenced by anything but her heart. I too kissed back and sucked her honey pot. Her boobs pressed on my chest. Her nipples were felt from her thin blouse. She was not wearing any bra so I could easily feel them. Within short time I felt both of her devil nipples getting erected and piercing my chest. Then I was alarmed it was getting out of control. Though she was still kissing me I pushed her away.
What the hell do you think you are doing I roared.
Nothing, she replied.
This in not the way you ever kissed me.
That is true, but now I am kissing she replied so coolly that nothing has happened.

You are doing wrong thing. We should not do it, when you still think that we are siblings we can’t do.
You only had told that it has become common even in real siblings. There is nothing wrong in it.
No it is not right we can’t do it. if you accept to marry me we can do it right now. We can celebrate our first night before we officially get married. Or else we right now we can go to temple and get married in gandharv vivah style and later we can get married officially in presence of thousands of people. I won’t feel bad for you getting married no need to marry stealthily.
Don’t speak of it now, thatis impossible let me show hw much I love you.
No you are being carried away by emotions. I don’t want that to happen.
Please don’t speak now, I am not in mood to speak. Let me show my love and I want first night to happen now. Without marrying also we can have first night. I want to be deflowered by you and only you. Otherwise I will remain virgin till death. You are man you can’t understand girls feelings. You can understand my feelings as bro not like man and woman. i know you are most brilliant man, but you cant read between lines especially of girls. You don’t know my condition. I have decided to do it no one can stop me, not even you hehehehe
Please stop and tell me what exactly you want to say. I know you love me and there is no need to express it this way. I don’t want to play with your emotions. I don’t want to carry guilt for rest of my life.
Please listen to me carefully. I am not virgin, am not a simple person as what you think of me. I have a complex personality. There are many girls in my life. I am not virgin I man having relation with many girls. But I can assure that if you marry me and ask me to stop those relations whole heartedly I shal stop and be yours and only yours.

Without knowing anything of my darker side you are floating purely on your emotions. No please control yourself. You are best in it. You have been controlling your emotions since the time of marriage till now. It is not difficult for you to control some time more. i shall bring back your hubby all for yourself. I am sure I can handle those people and bring him back for you.
Whether I will go to him or not is apart I don’t want to stop what I am doing now. And about you, it is not my business to know your past or future.
When he can practice adultery why not me?. I am going to do it and that too right now. For that you are the only man I can rely upon. Don’t think that for revenge I am using you. Don’t be under such impression. I am very clear you desire me, whether you accept it or not, I am very clear about it. Yu don’t know I too desire you. If lavanya was not there when we had admitted lavanya in hospital, we three were sleeping on same bed. It was you in middle and we both were on each side. That moment itself I wanted you and wanted get deflowered there and then only. I don’t know how it entered into my mind. I could do nothing in presence of lavanya. That was the first time I felt it that way.
If y9ou remember I had pressed my both boobs on your back, when you turned my side I pressed them on your chest, I thought you would be excited and proceed.
You were getting aroused , your rod was coming into attention. But your heart and conscience didn’t permit. Later I felt guilty for trying to seduce own bro. so remaining days though we slept together I didn’t attempt to seduce you. But still I slept the way couple sleeps, in full body contact like husband and wife sleeps.
I should appreciate you for your ability to control. You were not that much attached to me like bro. of course we had become almost siblings by then but still little effort from your side would have melted me even after I felt guilty thinking of you.
You know always I keep distance from men. I didn’t have any boyfriends even in my college days. I had never allowed any man touch me. It is you and only you whom I have touched, not even my hubby the way I touched or let you touch me. I had spent several days sleeping beside you in Mumbai.
That is the reason dear I want to keep myself away from such thoughts. That is your culture, you were brought up that way,. I should thank your parents for giving such nice culture. Let us not be carried away with emotions or lust.
Don’t interfere me I am not yet done with my talks. I know you have desired me many time I have felt your man saluting few times we were in such compromising conditions. You can’t lie to me. Even today when I was sleeping on you, your this thing was erect. I had pretended to be angry. But inside I was so happy at least one man desires me. But my mental condition was not favorable that time.

Dont think that I am being carried away with emotions with full consent I am devoting my body and soul to you. I would have accepted to marry you, but I want you to marry girl like angel who has freshly come from heaven. I want to enjoy that scene of you marrying such a beauty. I am not fit for that. Even if you insist to marry me I will be vanishing from here and won’t see you in rest of life. Make sure of that and now you can speak anything but that.
What can I say if you lay so many conditions? Still there is time to think. Ok I shall accept to take you and deflower you, will you give a thought even later to marry option will be kept open.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:45 AM