Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

After food we chat on normal while watching t v. it was bed time , I asked her to sleep in guest room. She said she wont be comfortable to sleep alone. She asked permission to sleep in my bed room on floor. Why on floor I asked, if you feel lonely you cans sleep on my bed I can sleep on floor or n sfa. After lots of debate it was decided that we both sleep on same bed.
Sorry dear for disturbing your privacy she said smiling. It is not a issue dear you are most welcome but sleeping with on same bed makes it uncomfortable for both I said. Don’t worry dear bro I wont bang you hehehehe she replied.
You banging me is impossible but your beauty should not instigate me to bang you hehehehe I replied. How can you bang your sis she replied with smile. Sis or no girl is girl and if she is beautiful like you there are such chances always. But you are not the girl to be bangd but to be loved wholeheartedly. If one is neglecting you he must be fool to go for old bag filled with crooked thoughts. If I was your hubby I would never allow to sleep for single night.
What would you be doing she asked curiously. Make love all the day and night I replied. Do you think I am beautiful she asked. You are the most beautiful girl ihve ever met I replied.
If it is true why he is not realizing she asked I dull voice.
He is fool, he is aftr old bag when amruth is waiting for him in house he is falling for gutter water. Now I feel I am relly unlucky tohave you as my sis.
What do you mean by this she asked confused.
I should have met you before you got married.
What would you be doing then?
I would have proposed on the first meet. When we met accidentally then you were in old saree almost torn by his manhandling then also you looked so beautiful. If you remember I spent few minutes staring at you and your beauty. But you reminded me of the situation, and then only I was back on earth. Neither you nor he is aware of how beautiful you are. He is such an fool he has never realized how desirable you are.
You are just flattering me but any way thanks fr the compliment kishan.

If you still think that I am flattering you, then it is your mistake. I don’t need to flatter you know. You are such a piece of art only shroff can value the gem.
So you have valued me hehehehe.
Don’t laugh it is fact I am telling.
You are saying it as you are my bro.
Not by any means I replied.
Then why is he going to that old lady?
He is loser short in his head. He does not know how beautiful and nice lady, still he is going to her means he might be having some mental problem. Or he is forced to, as he is controlled by her. I think he is being blackmailed by her. He is made to act like that otherwise he is good by heart, he is compelled with some solid hold on him. Let us see what the reason behind all this.
I am not anymore interested to know, once ihave decided means it is over.
On your part the show is over but we need to look after lavanya also. At least for her sake I need to handle it otherwise she will be on road with that crooked lady plan. Do you want it to happen to lavanaya.
Sorry I had not thought in that angle, you are right you will have to set right for her sake at least. Even you solve that I am going to remain with you only.
Thatis already decided I wont leave you for him. I want to care and possess you.
Possess me? What do you mean .
It is very simple if you leave him you will become free of all the bindings. You will be no more wife of any body. That is you wil be just related to me.
That is right, but I could not understand it completely. I am getting confused.
What is there to get confused. Youhave left him and not connected to any one. so you are like miss rukmani. When there is no binding with any other miss rukmani I can very well propose you now.

I took a flower from vase and kneeled beside her and extended flower to her. Miss rukmani I want to propose you, will you marry me.
She began laughing nice way of proposing dear. I will surely accept it, she took the flower and took fragrance of it and hold it delicately. But there is one problem darling I am not yet divorced you know she said looking at me seriously.
It is not big issue you are mentally divorced, no need to divorce on paper. That we can get it done at any time. Tomorrow itself we shall file a suit for divorce I too replied seriously looking into her eyes.
She threw the flower on floor and began laughing hysterically. Nice drama hehehehe. You are an good actor she teased me.
Please stop laughing dear I am not acting. I am very much serious you know.
She pulled me and hugged me tight. Thanks dear for all the feelings towards me. But immediately she pushed me away. I am feeling you like any other male, you are no different from others. You also have lust on me. She slapped tightly and began crying uncontrollably.
I took her in my arms. You are mis- judging me darling. I had never lusted after you. You don’t know how much I love you. I didn’t propose to have sex with me. You didn’t notice it properly. I proposed you to marry me if you have no problem with it. I want to remain true to you forever.
I am so sorry dear I got angry on you without realizing your words.please excuse me for slapping you. I deserve punishment from you dear. Please pardon me, I am such an arrogant girl without understanding your feelings and love I got angry on you. She began crying again. These girls are unpredictable always they use tears as biggest weapon.
It is allright dear, you were tensed so didn’t realize what I said. No need to ry or say sorry. You have all the rights to say or act upon me. I am your most loved person so you have got every right. Come on dear you don’t look good while crying. I pulled her to me and hugged.
Are you sure, you did excuse me, hence forth I will be very careful not to hurt you. I am such nut I didn’t hear your words properly. Instead of excusing please punish me she continued crying.
First stop crying then I will think of punishment.
You mean you are going to punish me? How dare you are to punish your didi?
Yes, you are the only person on this earth who has al the rights on me, not even dad or mom. You are the only one. please punish me, she tried to slap herself by my hands. I hold my hands tight so that she cant move my hands to slap her.
First stop crying then only I am going to punish you.
She stopped crying and wait for the punishment. She was eager to know how I am going to punish. Please don’t be too harsh you know your sis is delicate and already beaten up by that ass hole.
You cant determine the punishment it is me who decides. You are liable to be punished you should realize that. How can you order me it is me who decides whether it is hard or anything?
Anything bro, you are at liberty, I will sustain it.
Are you sure, I can punish by any way I feel right.
Yes dear I have already said I deserve it by slapping my dearest person. You are at liberty to do anything you feel right.
If you are very sure about it, there should not be any grumbling later, I wont tolerate that. If you really give me liberty to punish you, I shall at my wish. Later you should not complain wheter it is hard or soft no argument or no going back on your words.
How many times I should say, it is better I get it by my own,s he tried to slap herself very hard. I hold her hands tight and puled her to me.
No not this way. First close your eyes I ordered in stern voice.
Why should close eyes she argued.
It is me who orders not you, you have to do what is said to you.
Ok baba I shal close eyes, please don’t go harsh she pleaded.
If you say one more word it is going to be so harsh, you wont be able to bear it.
She opened her lips to say something but closed her mouth shut.

She looked really tensed and her body shivered anticipating harsh punishment.
Stand on your knees I ordered.
She did as I said still shivering with fear.
I too stood on my knees. Close your eyes properly I ordered. You are not going to open your eyes till the punishment is over and till I don’t say open. she nod in fear.
I hold her face tight in my hands she continued shivering she ws so frightened as all my words were harsh and like order.
First I kissed her forehead she asaked what are you doing. Punishment is in progress and you are not allowed to speak single word. If you speak it is going to be too hard to bear and you wont forget in your entire life. None have punished you the way I am going to.
She got more frightened and nod with her eyes closely shut. I hold her face tight again and kissed her both cheeks, she began trembling anticipating hard slap but I was giving pecks on her face. she was shivering again with new feelings. This time I planted a kiss on her lips, her lips trembled. She tried to pul away.
You did mistake again, I had ordered not to move and to bear the punishment. It is going to be hard this time. I hold her face tight in my hand and planted kiss on her face and showered many kisses on her face and at last I kissed her sweet lips. She tried to pul away but my grip was sohard she could not even move little. Then I sucked her lips and left her.
How was the punishment darling.
It was so sweet punishment but last part,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
No argument you are advised only to answer.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:44 AM