Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I assure you that you life is made with flowers spread all the way in your path. I have handled everything with such a ease how you think that your untold problem can’t be handled.
I know your cpabilty kisan bhai, it is not question of money or anything. When your heart is broken by silly attitude and cheating in a way to lose faith that hurts a lot bhai. What to do your sis is so abhagan I lost everything now. She began to cry.
Come on dear give me some hints I can repair that bloody fool in no time. What I have come to know by your words is that he is cheating on you. In what way I can’t understand. Has he began drinking again, or he is spending money on wrong things. Or he bluffs you for anything.
I could bear all these things you said bro. but it is something else. I don’t want to trouble you again and again with my problems. I can’t put you in trouble to solve repeatedly. I do remember al the helps you made to me and my family. But troubling you again , my heart is not allowing bro. she hide her face on my chest and began sobbing.
Think that for the last time you are troubling me. You just spell it and see the results. I don’t say it is last time I want to remain good to you and your family always till last breath of mine.
With lots of persuasion at last she agreed to open her mouth.
Bhai I feel ashamed to say. It is my hubby as you have imagined the centre of problems. He is cheating on me, he has illegal affair with other.
What he has affair, having such a beauty at home how can he have it. I don’t think so dear, you might have mistaken him.
I am sure, he has another set up, that was the reason of quarrel. If it was a girl more beautiful than me would not have meant me much but.
But what?
It is old lady crooked one. he is after a old lady who squeezes all his money and strength. Most of the time he returns with no strength, completely spent physically and mentally.
That means he does not sleep with you anymore.
No he never sleeps with me. All the time he will be with her and he spends a lot on her. One needs to look after his own family, but he is not doing so. I think she is blackmailing him for money I am not sure, but most of his earning is spent there.
You are such an fool you are worried so much for this silly reason. Just relax and see what our bro can do for you. I will make that randi to vanish from his life not to return again inher entire life. If you have her name address give me and see the result.
Is it that easy kishan bhai. I don’t think it is so easy I feel she has got relation withother people with that strength only she is doing all to him. That bitch has spoild my life. I wont excuse this bugger for falling for her and neglecting me all the time. When he ws broke then also she was squeezing him constantly. She never makes him stay at home , when she gets her call he runs like he recived order from high command, without bothering in what condition we are in or he never cares of the urgent needs of the family.
I don’t hink you can handle her, even if you handle her I won’t be excusing this fool of my husband let him die with her. Now I am free to go anywhere I wish and let him live on his own with that bitch or any other randi, I am least concerned. I don’t want to see his face again. He beats me if I give him right advises why should I bother about his problems. You to don’t interfere his life and let him suffer for his foolish activities. I don’t want you to risk your life by attempting to solve his problem.
Who asked you to go back toyour house. You have come here and you will remain with me forever. I don’t want my sis, delicate like flower should suffer with that duffer. You are mine and you will remain with me. I shall arrange some alternate for you , I shall keep you always near to my heart. I pulled her to me she hold me tight. Thanks bhayya for understanding me.
I had come with same hope, I knew you would never let me alone in this world. I am sure I won’t be going to my parents I don’t want them to feel low on hearing I left my hubby I don’t want to give pain to them. They love me a lot and they can’t sustain this trauma. So keep me with you bro.
We remained in same pose for few minutes, I was thinking plan to handle that bitch who is spoiling my sis house and life. I knew raju bhai would help me readily as I had saved his sis and later we became good friends. In addition I alone was capable of handling such people. But if she has support of big goons I should handle them with care. First I had to collect all the information about her.

Rukmani gave me full details of that bitch. I went in balcony and called my trusted man to get all the details and her weakness if possible. You would get handsome returns for this work I added. Nothing needed boss; you have helped me so much to settle and made me stand on my feet. Anything for you boss. Don’t put me to shame by offering money. We are satisfied family now earning with right way of work I owe you a lot sir for bringing me to the main stream. Just give me some time and I shall report soon, he cut call.
Rukmani asked where you had gone and what were you speaking. I was speaking to my friend; I have assigned one job to him. You mean about that lady she asked, maybe I replied.
Are you happy to live with me as you are not going to see your hubby for rest of life. more than that she replied. In between I had received many calls for rukmani hubby I didn’t bother to receive call. Then i thought if I don’t receive his call there was threat that he may come to my house. So at last I received his call and asked for the report. He was literally crying he could not speak properly. He had realized his mistake and was now was in full tension , he could manage to tell that his wife is missing after they had some quarrel . he is very much tensed he asked whether she has come there. I said no I am also searching for her lavanya has conveyed me about her missing. Keep searching for her I advised I gave false report of where I had searched for her. He was happy that without bothering to ask for the reason of quarrel I am cooperating. Then I called lavanya and asked for her progress. She said she has no clue and was much tensed. I gave her false report of me searching for her. i wanted to tell that she is with me but if I tell her she will be relaxed and come to my house. I wanted him to suffer for that so I didn’t give any hint but assured that rukmani is not coward to commit suicide my heart is telling that she is safe but we need to search for her. Lavanya was relived a bit when she heard assuring words from me. I felt bad for making the girl roam around in sun to search for her beloved bhabhi. But I was helpless.
Time was moving rukmani was settling I was trying my level to comfort her. We had lunch together after then I reciceved call from my friend. He wanted to speak to me in prson. I left home in pretext of meeting lavanya. We met at some point he gave whatever information he had collected in short time. He was curious to know for what I was digging information, I told him he will be thei first to know reason. When he finishes research on that lady automatically everything becomes clear. I don’t wan to say the reason now. He promised me to do the work in shortest period and left.

Later I met lavanaya who was still searching for her bhabhi. I pacified her telling that I got few hints about her bhabhi she is safe and moved out of town. How come you know she asked? Few days back ihad given her my credit card for some use. Now I have recived message that she has withdrawn some mone from that card, I have not traced the location of atm, buthappy that she is alive and all right. Tomorrow ishall inquire bank people to know locationof atm so that it wil be easy to searcher. So no need toroam around in this city. Don’t tell it your bro so that he should repent for his foolish acts. By the way if you know reason of their qurrel it wil be easy to search I added.
Something is wrong in their personal relation shree. Most of the times she sleeps with me, rather sleeping with her hubby. Many times I have asked reason she always avoids it by giving false reasons. As far as I know they are not well in marital status. And one more thing is now a days bro remains out of house most of the times. Sometimes he spends entire night outside. When I inquired he says that he was out of house due to work , he had gone to meet his customer or says one of the driver is sick so he drove the vehicle. But his answers are not genuine I think. When bhabhi is not asking him how can insist him to stay in house. I think because of that only they might have had fight and few times I have heard them arguing. When I inquired none of them give proper answers that have made me tensed. When we had nothing to eat then he used to drink a lot and quarrel. But with grace of god and your help now we are in comfortable position new problem has arrived. She began crying I somehow pacified her and said everything will be all right. Once we trace your bhabhi we shall find out reason and sort out the solution sitting across the table.
After consoling her she seemed to be alright for the time being. I sent her home assuring that I wil handle the case personally and bring her back to house and settle all their problems. She left home with new hope. Then I called her bro and inquired about rukmani he replied in sad ton ethat there are no clues and he is tensed. I fired him saying he is not making enough efforts to search his wife and cut call.
I returned to house rukmani was waiting for me. Her mood was almost normal now. All the day she had cried after my assurance t give her life to settle down on her own she was normal. We had tea together and asked her to cook food for both or she want me to order from hotel. She preferred to cook on her own, till she cooked food I kept watching t v and was planning to handle the situation and the way I had t face that crooked lady. With the information my informer had given me, she has contacts with bad people and he is not the only lover, she has other relations too. She is widow and her daughter is studying in college. That girl is good one unlike her mom. I was immersed in thinking till rukmani didi announced that food is ready to serve. We both ate chitchatting on normal topics. Now her mood was good she had stopped thinking about her problems handing all her worries to me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:43 AM