Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Lavanya – where are you shree bhai.
Me – at my house, why
Lavanya- whether bhabhi has come there.
Me - no why
La – bhabi is not at home.
Me – why where she did go, she might have gone to temple.
La- no bhai I don’t hink so , ihave checked many places including temple.
Me – why are you asking me, call her she wil tell.
La – how to call her she has left her purse and cell at home. Please bhai do something and find her she began crying.
Me – cool down she is not child she wont get lost. Maybe she has gone somewhere she will return soon.
La- no bhai she is angry that is why she has left house, I don’t think she even changed her saree, she has left in same dress which she was wearing to bed. Please do something shree I am very much scared.
Me - why she got angry, what is the problem what wrong she did?
Now rukmani wanted me to close the talk she was continuously gesturing me not to speak, but I kept speaking.
La – I am not sure before I got up she had left, as per bro condition it seems she had fight with him. He is very dull in fact he was crying. He was saying that not to tell that they both quarreled. Please try to find her. We both are very much scared. She should not take wrong step. I am confident that she is not fool to take wrong step still try to locate and bring her back home. I will see that whatever problems they will be resolved if not by me you are always there with us. I am sorry to bother you again and again for our problems dear.
Me –ok dear I shall try to do my level best, give me some hints where I could search for her.

La – I am also not sure, bro has gone to railway station and I am going to bus stand right now. I too don’t have vaguest idea of where to search for her. Most worrying part is probably she does not have any money as her purse is lying here only.
Me – ok dear I shall leave right now to search her, hopefully we will trace her in good condition. If she was in such condition she should have come to me but I don’t know why she has not approached me, maybe she has lost faith in me I added.
When I said like this rukmani was gesturing to beat me.
La – it cant be true shree, how can you think like that. Wait for me ishal come there we shall go together to search her.
Me – that is good idea we can go together I replied.
Rukmani was gesturing not to call her here.
Me – it is better if we go on search in differently already your bro has gone, you go on your own, hope you have your vehicle. I shall go in other direction. Is it ok
La – yes shree that is also good, right now I shal leave. You too get ready soon. See that some one keeps watch on your house, she may come there.
Me – right now I am leaving. Do youhave any ideas why did that bastard of your bro did quarrel with my sis.
La – let us think of it later, it is not right time to discuss all those things. I too don’t have enough information. We shall not waste anytime .
Then I cut call and turned towards rukmani. Shall I say that you are here I asked her.
No, kishan bhai please don’t tell them that I am here. I don’t want to see them again in my life
On one condition, if you tell cause of quarrel I won’t tell them. If I ask him he will reveal it. I know one word of me wil bring him to earth. But I prefer to ask from you .
Rukmani – it is old story nothing has remained between us. Even if I tell their won’t be any meaning in it. I have decided to quit them there is n point to knowing the reason. If you are going to help me settle that is enough for me.

Me – don’t worry dear after all you are my sis, I can’t leave you like this. I am always there with you and shall remain with you. But before hand I should know the reason, so that I can tame him.
Ruk – why do you want to know when everything has gone into ash? We don’t have any relation now.
Me – you are right sis, when he raises his hand on you it is over. He does not have any right on you. When he used to beat those days it was different story. He was influenced by alcohol and he was submerged into loan and all sorts of problems. Now he is free of most of the problems he can’t do it to my lovely sis. Her eyes were filling again with tears. I could sense that she has not eaten any thing in previous night.
Dear can you prepare some breakfast I am feeling hungry. She didn’t move, she might have understood that that I am asking her to prepare for her. That kind of sentiments we have and women have extra sense they can understand men easily.
If you are tired you ca take rest I can prepare some I got up form sofa. No you sit here I shall prepare she volunteered. What you would like to have she asked. Anything you prefer I too don’t know what is there. Find yourself and prepare some thing for us I added.
Ruk – I don’t need any thing I shal cook for you.
Me – then don’t prepare anything I too will starve with you. I know both of us are hungry. You have not eaten anything previous night.
Ruk- who said that I am starving.
Me – your face and my heart. It is only me who understand you better than anybody in this word.
That was enough o make her senti again. You are like my mom she used to understand me with smallest hints, and you are more than her. She ran to me and hugged me again.
I wiped her tears and lead her to kitchen. Hurry up dear rats are racing in my stomach I had nothing after exercise I am feeling very hungry I persuade her. She silently began making something t eat.
You can sit on sofa watching t v she suggested. Silently I moved away leaving her on her own.

After some time she returned with breakfast. Even now she didn’t have wish to eat. So I sat beside her and tried feed her, she was very reluctant to eat. It is natural when you are drowned in problems you won’t feel like eating.
I took her on my lap and tried to feed her, she wanted to move away. Leave me I shall eat she surrendered at last. No I am going to feed my baby I said caressing her back and face and made her eat. Now she was not protesting she was eating silently but tears rolled over her cheeks. What happened now I asked her, why are you crying, did I do any thing wrong I asked.
She garland her arms over my neck and hugged me, you are so caring. When you are with me I feel that iam with my mom. Even she never feed me like this.
If ou feel like that I shall feed every day like this. I love my lovely sis and I know how to express my love. Stop crying you should feel happy for that. We are like siblings and we know how to treat each other.
Ruk – this time they are not tears, they are anand bhasp. I am excited to read your feeling and be loved by my dear bro.
Me – thanks dear for understanding me. I am there with you forever for any thing and everything.
Ruk – thanks bro that is the reason I came running to you. I didn’t even think of my parents but you and only you.
She to began feeding me. It was real expression of love from both ends. I did see that she eats well even after she said she had enough I didn’t leave her and made her eat like kid.

Now leave me you had made my day kishan bhai. I had never eaten so much in near past. Today you filled my stomach and dil. You are really a fantastic person, neither my mom nor dad made so much love you know. I should be having hubby like you so that I would never be separated from you. We would be keep loving like this. How about your hubby I asked.
Don’t take name of that brute he is a cheat. I love him so much but he is cheat………………………………. She bite her tongue by slip of tongue she had committed. It means he is cheating on her, how and why. What way he is cheating I had to know that.
She was disturbed for slip of tongue. I collected plate and kept for washing she to followed me and washed dish. Then I lead her to sofa made her sit beside me. I began looking at her face. she si so cute girl, color is bit less but so beautiful girl very good by heart. How come that fools can cheat her, she is such a wonderful girl to have as wife. If it was me I would never be separated from her she is such lovely by heart always praying for god for hubby. In a way she had devoted her life to him. She never uttered despite of his brutal beatings and bad manners when he was drunk. She never complained to her parents thinking not to hurt them. She kept bearing all the torments to her only. She was brought up in god and rich family but after marrying him she had suffered a lot. By chance we had met and I had saved her, in inevitable condition she had expressed her problems to me, it was lucky for her and me to solve her problems with help of raju bhai.
I placed my hand over her shoulder and pulled me to her. She came near me I kept looking aather face. why are you looking like that bhai she asked.
I don’t know what mistake I did to lose your faith in me.
Why are yo speaking like that bhai. You are the most faithful person on this world. It is only you on whom I have faith on this earth after my dad. You are everything to me. You are my bro my mom adviser and one word you are everything to me. You mean a lot to me, without you I can’t imagine my life. You have taken so much trouble and spent a lot of time and money solving al my problems. How can you think that I lost faith in you? Please for god sake never speak like this, I can bear any torments but not word like this from you bhai. Her eyes became wet again.
Then why don’t you speak out the problem. I know there is hardly anything that can’t be solved. People wil have problems but it is the way to handle them that is more important. Just spell it and think that it is solved within no time. Just have faith in me, you can share anything and everything with me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:43 AM