Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

In fact it had happened few times earlier. When she had visited my apartment previously I was having hard on thinking of sush and sheetal. That day she hugged me tight and must have felt hard on. The other day when I hugged her from back thinking of lavanya that day also same thing had happened. When she had pressed her chest while hugging me she might have felt my cock. I was feeling shame for all this. Now it is being nestled between her thighs and poking her pussy. Other days I had moved away avoiding contact of my cock this time I was helpless as I didn’t want to disturb her sleep that too in such condition. I was trying my level best to cool my cock by diverting my mind but this dirty fellow was not listening to my orders, he has his own brain and thinking I was cursing my cock as most of the time he spoils the situations.
I helplessly lay as it is and let her continue sleep. After some time her sleep was broken but still lay over me. When she was completely awake she might have felt what was poking her pussy. She looked at me startled, she might not be expecting it from her loving bro. she moved abit to confirm what she was thinking, by this her pussy rubbed violently on my cock making it go stil anger.
Suddenly she moved away from me, why this dirty thoughts about me she said in anger.
What I acted innocent.
I had never expected that you would think dirty of me, we are bro and sis, you should not think that way she retorted.
Still I acted innocent and asked what happened didi.
Don’t act innocent she snarled.
Please tell me what mistake I did I pleaded.
You ask this she pointed it my hard dick, even after hearing shocking words from rukmani this bastard had not decided to go cool was still standing like that only.
I am really sorry didi, I didn’t do it purposefully, and automatically it happened. How can it be its mistake you are such a beauty. No one can resist having hard on, even old men also will have it. The way you were sleeping over me and rubbing your hot body over mine. Your soft assets rubbing over my chest. I am sorry didi, I am honestly saying it. You are irresistibly beauty. I tried my level best to convince her.

She kept arguing with me. Your all words are false, un necessarily praising me and my beauty to cover your mistake. Now only I came to know that you do it on purpose. Last time also you did same, you hugged me from back in y house and poked this nasty thing into my back, and you remember that?
Did I ever misbehaved with you did. Do you remember those days in hospital you made me sleep between both of you but that day also I didn’t take chance but I don’t know how and why it happened today, please forgive me.
I do remember that, that made me trust you but why today, kishan bhai please tell me why today.
I don’t know exactly but today it happened, may be the intimacy of our body instigated it. But you don’t know how beautiful you are. That beauty made him get excited. That bloody thing has no brain. My brain kept him warning not to get and spoil our relation; he has got his own way of thinking.
What bull shit you are speaking about. If I am really beautiful it would have affected my hubby. But no, he does not get what you are speaking about, that means I am not beautiful and you are just flattering me she said in single breath.
That was new news for me. Whether jiju is not getting excited by her or he is not attracted by her. How can t hat happen is he interested in other girl I thought. My eyes widened by hearing her comments about jiju. When she saw me, she realized her mistake, but damage was done already no going back.
She broke into tears again and hugged me tight. She began crying again. I had thought she would be cool after some rest and sleep. But everything got disturbed by dirty cock. Poor girl was facing shocks after shock. I kept consoling her, I caressed her back saying cool down didi. Let me know reason of your disturbance.
Sorry dear I am unable to speak anything, it is all my ill fate that is leading me. You know how much I struggled t bring back my family. I was in such a position that I could not speak to my parents about our condition. I didn’t want them to be upset with my problems. But god sent you to clear all those problems. But now also I am unable to lead peaceful life. She continued sobbing.
After long time her sobs stopped I made her sit on bed and fetched water. She was reluctant to drink water. I stood beside her and raised her face by lifting her chin and brought glass to her mouth.
Then only I saw black mark on her face, her cheek was swollen, that was the reason she was hiding her face all the time on my chest and when she got up after sleep I was so much ashamed that I could not dare to see her face.

What is that I asked. She asked in turn what are you talking about.
Why your cheek is swollen, did you had fight.
She kept mum.
Come on di reply me I urged. She was still silent she didn’t want me to know about it but ihad seen her mark, I could not keep quite. Come on didi please reply.
Nothing kishan bhai, I had dashed almera she stammered to reply. I could easily understand that she was lying. I know it is not the case, I can see finger prints on it. It can’t be lavanya, she loves you a lot she cant do it to you. If you reply on your own that is better otherwise I know how to catch him I said.
She was still silent then I took my cell to call him. She snatched my cell don’t call either of them. They don’t know that I am here, I have come without informing them.
That means she has run away from home. That is why she s in this attire. She was wearing old saree and was without either purse or cell. If that is the case it must be serious one. she had fight with him before she left home.
Thinking about seriousness of the problem I decided to go slow with her to extract all the informations from her. In fact I was furious of him. Even after having all his problems settled and arranged for regular and assured income he should learn to live without problems. I had done all I could do to secure rukmani problems but here he is behaving like this means he has other problems too.
I didn’t like my sis suffer for anything. I could not bear him fighting with her to the extent of beating her. I must not only protect her but see that he never quarrels with her in future. If I have to do it first I should understand cause of fight until then I can’t help her.
How about steaming hot coffee sis I asked her, she was silent. I headed to kitchen she followed me, if you want I can prepare she volunteered. No today you are going to taste coffee which is prepared by me, I don’t think it will be bad still you can test me whether I can prepare good coffee. She tried to take vessel from me. I made her sit on stool and prepared coffee. I handed one to her she silently took the cup and headed to hall. she sat on sofa I took seat beside her. I switched on t v we both silently sipped hot coffee while watching t v. no conversation, I wanted her to settle before my investigation commenced. Nice coffee she commented as she took empty cups, she went and washed them and returned. This time she sat beside me.

So you know cooking also she asked. No didi not much I can prepare te, coffee and rice with sambar that is all. The way you are asking me as if you want me to prepare food for you today hehehehe.
No not like that when I tasted coffee it was good and the way you have kept all the groceries I just asked. It is not for me didi, some time I ask maid to prepare food if I was going to eat at home. Then that is ok, if you are preparing food for yourself don’t do it, straight away come to our house I don’t want my pretty bro to take that much effort for preparation.
But you have left your hose on non returnable basis I teased her. Oh sorry I had forgotten that, sry bro I can’t help you in this aspect.
Don’t worry dear; you are not going anywhere you will be with me forever.
No if I stay here one or other day they will come to know and I don’t want to disturb your life by staying here. I have got to leave and I am going to leave.
If you have decided to leave I can’t stop you if you are not going to listen to my words. If you love me even little also you would be listening to my caring words. If you don’t want to stay with me if you have any problem in staying with me you have got all the liberty to leave. But I can suggest something to you or if you have any kind of problem or if you have no trust in me I can make necessary arrange to stay other than this place either in this city or place of your choice. I can get you some job also so that you can live without help of anybody. Trust me I shall see that no one troubles you in rest of your life. Thanks bro please make another help by getting me some job other than this city. If you need that I can get you job in one of our firms at hubli and get you some accommodation either in working women’s hostel or independent house.
Sorry for not living here bro, never say that I don’t trust you, that hurts my feelings. If that ws the case I would not have come here after leaving my house. Please make some arrangement so that I can live peacefully without torture of my hubby. She hugged me again and broke into tears.
Come on didi stop crying like a child. You are grown up and smart enough to live without help of any one even me. But I can understand your feelings I can do anything for your comfort and security.
Then my cell began ringing I looked at screen, it was her hubby. She took the cell and cut the call. It ring again this time I cut the call I ws angry on him. After some time lavanya called me, she wanted to cut the call but I stopped her and received call. She gestured me not to tell, I nod yes.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:43 AM