Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We had nice sleep of couple of hours and when she woke up she wanted to leave. It is better to take hot shower so that you will better and you need little treatment I replied. What treatment she asked. Come with me I will tell what it is. I took her to wash room and gave hot fomentation to her ass hole which had become red with wild assault on it.

Next day after work out I was laying back on bed thinking happenings of two previous days. I had deflowered two girls in row. One I was craving to deflowered and fuck her brain out it was smita. But I had not thought about lavanya but the things changed when she visited my apartment and asked about previous day happenings. At last I had deflowered and fucked her three times in a day taking her ass cherry also on same day. I was getting horny by remembering things happened. My cock wa getting life, this bastard is never satiated even after many encounters. I pressed him down to cool but he was not listening to my wish. He was getting hornier when I remembered about tight pussy of lavanya. I felt like calling her again. But I was sure she would not come to me at least today as both of her holes must be aching due to the hard fuck. so I dropped calling her.
I thought of taking rest but images of both beauties didn’t allow me to rest. How about calling smita I thought but I dropped thinking her parents might have returned and I didn’t want to persuade her for another fuck I should wait for her to call me.
I wanted to catch some sleep after hard work out but throbbing cock was making it difficult. I was trying my level best to sleep, I kept my eyes closed tight.
For my amazement she slept over me, I could not believe myself with the fragrance of soap I could make out it was none other than lavanya. I didn’t open my eyes but hugged her tight. My god my hardon was on her hot pussy, it was trying to penetrate by tearing her clothes. I caressed her back for few seconds my hand automatically travelled to her butt. I caressed it cupped it, I felt like squeezing it then my attention was diverted when my cheek was soaked. A drop travelled to my lips it felt salty. That was nothing but tear I caressed her back asking what happened to my janu, why are you crying any thing wrong I asked as I hugged her tighter. I was wondering if her bhabhi came to know what happened between us, women are vry clever they can assume it easily with slightest hints or suspicion. It was very much evident that when lavanya left me her walking style had changed due to opening from front and back. Come on janu tell me what is wrong I tried to sooth her. I wanted to ask if any one comes to know about yesterday deflowering did bhabi come to know.
But before I asked it I heard hard crying. She was crying uncontrollably I tried to sooth her by caressing he back still my eyes closed. I was getting confused.

At last she uttered what can say kishan bhayya my life has gone to hell. I was startled by hearing her words, my god it is not lavanya but her bhabhi rukmani. I some how managed my shock asked her what happened didi, what is the problem why are you crying I asked her again. She didn’t say anything but kept crying. Now my lund subside on hearing of rukmani voice. She didn’t ay any thing but kept crying. She was laying on me in such a style her face was on my face and her chest pressed on my chest. I could not move as she too was holding me tightly. But I managed to open my eyes and caressed her head. Come on did what happened did you had fight with anyone or anything wrong in your family. She didn’t respond and didn’t stop crying. I knew it is better to let her cry , she won’t speak in this condition. I kept caressing her face with left hand and head and back with right hand. She moved a bit but adjusted herself again on me so that she does not slide down and hold me tight again. She clutched my back and kept crying wetting my face with her tears. I was feeling bad for her cries. Generally she is very brave girl does not cry easily. But today I had seen her crying after long days. Once I settled her family problems she had never cried, she was so happy for her life was settled and her worries were solved by me.
After some time her cries reduced but her sobs continued. Will you do one favor bhayya she asked at last? Anything for my darling sis I said caressing her face. Please lend me two hundred rupees she said. For what, I asked. I want to leave this place forever she said between her sobs. Come on darling as long as your bro is alive no need to feel of unsafe. I will be with you for anything and everything. No need to get frightened of anything. Yo u just name it and you get it. I kept consoling her for some time. Slowly her sobs reduced and she moved from me. She lay beside me. You are the only hope I have dear kishan bhayya. I don’t know if you were not with me by now I could have committed suicide long back
Hey don’t speak like stupid. As long as I am alive I will never let you down I wiped her tears and hugged her again. Please for god sake never think on that line or even utter word like that. I can’t see you so low dear . she came into my arms again and rubbed her face on my wide chest.
I have lost meaning of life bhayya. There is no point in living any more she replied in sad voice. Come on dear tell me what it is, I shall rectify that problem in no time. I know your capability but I am not in a position to tell anything, she replied amidst her sobs. I pushed a bit and looked at her face. she had already cried a lot her eyes had become red. She tried to hide her face back on my chest. I let her do it she hugged me tight again.
I was trying to cajole her and cool her, I used all good and encouraging words to pacify. After lots of efforts she calmed down. I wanted to speak with her so I tried to push her so that I could speak looking at her face so that I could get some clue of her trouble. But she didn’t move away instead she rolled me on my back and lay over me again. This time also she placed her face on mine.

I could understand that she needs some rest may be she is disturbed since long or from night itself. I was right she felt comfortable by sleeping over me. Now her breathing was coming to normal.
I kept comforting her by caressing her back and face saying good words so that she can sleep over me. I knew after storm there will be peace, after long cry she needed some rest preferably sleep. Though she is not kid today she was behaving like a kid desiring to sleep over me like a child on her papa or mamma. Soon she drifted into sleep. She was sleeping like baby on me. I could not see her face as she had placed her face on mine. When I was sure that she has already slept I tried to move or to bed, by movements she clutched me tight subconsciously like children behave when their mother places on bed from their lap. I smiled at her and let her sleep over me. Her hand was beneath her chest, her elbow was hurting my chest so I removed her hand from my chest and placed it sideways delicately not disturbing her sleep, and moved her body bit lower. Now her face was on my chest and her entire body was on me. I could not move I had to bear weight of this sleeping sis of mine. When she moved a bit in her sleep her entire body rubbed over me.
Now I felt her soft boobs over my chest. Her saree was disarrayed pallu had moved and her saree had raised up to knee. Her midriff was bare as pallu had moved, I kept looking at this sleeping beauty. She is not white like her sil lavanya but not dusky, at the same time though her color is lesser than lavanya she is not lesser beauty than her sil. I caressed her head like caressing sleeping child and placed my hand over her back. As I caressed her back her saree over her back moved more baring her back. It was as if she was sleeping on only blouse without saree. Her soft bobs pressed over my chest, I could feel her nipples also. Then i thought she was not wearing bra, so her thin blouse and my west had separated our bodies. This dirty cock of mine began stirring inside shorts. Her bare legs kept brushing over my bare thighs that were adding ghee to the fire.
I felt ashamed of my stirring cock. I had to divert my mind from this scene. After all she is my sis at least we call each other like that though we are not related to each other. Despite of all my efforts my dirty minded cock was coming to life and was trying to come out of its confinement.
Now she moved slightly my god very bad thing happened now it was rubbing her pussy over the clothes. I could feel the heat , I was not wearing undie lose shorts was enabling it to stand like flagpole. I didn’t want this to happen to me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:42 AM