Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

When I was confidant f pushing I hold my cock in two fingers and placed it on her virgin ass and pushed it in after taking out my finger from her ass. Only cock head was in, she cried with pain, but I soothed her by caressing her butt. Don’t worry dear you are brave girl even if I push cucumber then also you won’t cry, after all my cock is thin bear it for some time for future pleasure.
What thin cock, you are stupid you don’t know how thick it is for virgin, yu made me cry while taking my pussy, and now you are telling as it is thin.
Come on yaar smita could take it easily and you are more brave than her. And you know how to bear pain, you are athlete you are not ordinary girl. Just inhale some air and relax. She did as I said, this time she didn’t tighten her ass muscle. I kept my cock that way for some time and kept playing with her boobs. Kept encouraging her, always when I mention smita she became bit aggressive to take my cock. Then I gave another push she cried this time also, before she could accommodate new intrusion I gave another push. This time she cried loud with pain and tried to get release from me. But I had anticipated it so was holding her by her shoulder tight so that she could not escape from my clutch.
Bhai it is paining please take it out I can’t bear the pain she cried. Paining partis almost over, only first part of the ass is tight, once you pass the rectum there won’t be any pain, we have already crossed that sphincter muscle. That is the part which tightens muscle and only head of the cock is wider than shaft, already cock head has entered your ass. Just bear it for few seconds you will be all right. Ikept playing wither boobs and entered a finger into her pussy. When she felt fingering in her pussy she began enjoying that slowly she began forgetting about lund in her ass hole.
Please do it shree push another finger into my pussy it feels so good. I kept fingering her pussy soon she began oozing thre. With juice coated finger I increased speed she began moaning. After couple of minutes fingering my both fingers were travelling all the way in her pussy. She had almost forgotten about pain then I began moving in and out in her ass. She was concentrating on her pussy rather ass. Now she was being rigged from both ends.
Looking at her condition I kept pushing my cock mm by mm with every stroke while pleasing her pussy with fingers. It took long time to send my cock all the wy than expected. Her ass walls gripped my cock tightly I was in tightest hole her sphincter tightened around shaft of my cock. I was fucking her slowly withdrawing cock slowly and sending it back into tight aperture.

How do you feel baby , are you enjoying or still hurting.
Pain is fading away but pussy is enjoying your fingering. Keep fucking my ass slowly but don’t fill it all the way. Keep doing it with as much as you have inserted she said. Now I could understand her pain is fading and she is still not enjoying the intrusion in her ass.
I took her hand made her feel how much I had gone inside her ass. when she came to know that I had buried my cock all the wy, she screamed with joy. Thanks bhai for making it all the way inside, I was thinking that still you are fucking with only half the length.
You are great bahi and thanks for not hurting me much. You have magic in your voice that kept me soothing and encouraging all the time and your magic rod did its job filling my ass completely. Please stop for the while I want to savor the feel of your monster into my no more virgin ass hehehehe.
Your ass will be virgin till end of the round dear, you can’t say no more virgin now itself I replied. And tell me when to start banging this nicest ass of my life. Wow nicest you said , when I repeated same words she was more than happy to be praised at this stage. She pushed back her ass, come on feel my ass she cried with pleasure. I began caressing her butt and began moving slowly. Though she had not asked me to begin the fuck but I could not keep the bastard idle.
With another hand I took her boob twisted her nipple. She cried with pleasure. She was enjoying the feel of full length cock in her tight ass. It was so tight in fact tip of the cock was paining due to hard grip, but it was also pleasurable pain like what she was having. After some time she gestured me to resume fucking by pushing of her ass. I got the cue and began moving in and out slowly. I was caressing her butt and pressing her boob with other hand and moving slowly. Slow strokes were taking her to ecstasy she began moaning indicating her pleasure after pain.
Slowly I increased speed taking her to heaven. Now I was banging her ass with full speed. I was holding her both boobs in each hand. She began moaning with pleasure and pain. Now she was comfortable with the ass fuck and probably pain had reduced, she too was cooperating by pushing her ass to me. I had picked up the rhythm I was fucking with good speed. That continued for few mor minutes, I kept playing wither pussy to give double pleasure, that increased her moans now she was moaning louder enjoying her first ass fuck forgetting any pain.

With ass fuck she had reached two orgasm. I too was nearing to my climax; I asked where she wants my load. She said she prefers it in her pussy but wants to feel how it feels in her ass. So I continued fucking for another few minutes and when I was about to unload her back arched again and she was on verge of another climax. My fingers moved in frenzy making her cum harder this time and my cock moved in and out of her ass. Now we both began having great Cumming episode together. I was unloading my jism in her ass and she was wetting my fingers with her sweet juice. Both of us collapsed on bed still my cock buried in her tight ass, I dint remove it till it filled her tight ass and shrink in her ass and came out with plop.
We lay side by side hugging each other. After some time I asked her how was it. You stupid you did tear my ass with that monster and you didn’t stop when I was crying to stop but you kept pounding my ass. See how it became it has lost its size and shape she laughed.
Next time I will rectify that and bring it to proper shape hehehehe. No baba next time I wont allow you for myass you can do as much you want in front hole. See how much it is aching she cried. That was first time and henceforth that also wont pain like yur pussy. Let us take some rest I said hugging her.
I think it is getting late let me go she said.
I advise you for some rest before you leave. Otherwise both holes will be paining as both have done lots of work today. Yes you are right both are sour with your wild attack she replied with smile. I gave her pain killer and contraceptives he asked what are those. I said one is pain killer to reduce pain and other is contraceptive so that you don’t get pregnant. Thanks dear I was unaware of it she replied with smile.
You have kept all the things ready had you planned to seduce me she asked in bewilderment. No baba I had kept for emergency did I know that I would get most beautiful girl on the earth for me and had chance to deflower. Don’t worry bhai I was just joking, you only had told me that you have deflowered many girls. I appreciate for taking care of girls by giving medicines; you just don’t fuck and forget. She gulped both tablets and slept beside me hugging me.
We had nice sleep of couple of hours and when she woke up she wanted to leave. It is better to take hot shower so that you will better and you need little treatment I replied. What treatment she asked. Come with me I will tell what it is. I took her to wash room and gave hot fomentation to her ass hole which had become red with wild assault on it.

With ass fuck she had reached two orgasm. I too was nearing to my climax; I asked where she wants my load. She said she prefers it in her pussy but wants to feel how it feels in her ass. So I continued fucking for another few minutes and when I was about to unload her back arched again and she was on verge of another climax. My fingers moved in frenzy making her cum harder this time and my cock moved in and out of her ass. Now we both began having great Cumming episode together. I was unloading my jism in her ass and she was wetting my fingers with her sweet juice. Both of us collapsed on bed still my cock buried in her tight ass, I dint remove it till it filled her tight ass and shrink in her ass and came out with plop.
We lay side by side hugging each other. After some time I asked her how was it. You stupid you did tear my ass with that monster and you didn’t stop when I was crying to stop but you kept pounding my ass. See how it became it has lost its size and shape she laughed.
Next time I will rectify that and bring it to proper shape hehehehe. No baba next time I wont allow you for myass you can do as much you want in front hole. See how much it is aching she cried. That was first time and henceforth that also wont pain like yur pussy. Let us take some rest I said hugging her.
I think it is getting late let me go she said.
I advise you for some rest before you leave. Otherwise both holes will be paining as both have done lots of work today. Yes you are right both are sour with your wild attack she replied with smile. I gave her pain killer and contraceptives he asked what are those. I said one is pain killer to reduce pain and other is contraceptive so that you don’t get pregnant. Thanks dear I was unaware of it she replied with smile.
You have kept all the things ready had you planned to seduce me she asked in bewilderment. No baba I had kept for emergency did I know that I would get most beautiful girl on the earth for me and had chance to deflower. Don’t worry bhai I was just joking, you only had told me that you have deflowered many girls. I appreciate for taking care of girls by giving medicines; you just don’t fuck and forget. She gulped both tablets and slept beside me hugging me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:42 AM