Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
You might have seen her nipples poking from her dress but yur are coverd perfectly and nothing is visible even shape as you wear dupattta properly. This is the main difference between you and her. She enjoyes showing her assets to attract men and she invites ogling and dirty stress but you are always cautious to hide your assets and you enjoy this way by keeping dirty glances away from you. If any one looks at you they will certainly praise your beauty in good manner. Unlike lewd comments she gets from men.
You are perfectly right bhai, now I can understand why people behave deffferantly from her to me. Thanks fr ascertaining and giving honest report. I love you dear she pulled me and planted a kiss on my cheeks.
Her topless body felt nice in my hands. I caressed her nude back and reciprocated her kisses like tha and at the end I began kissing her juicy lips. For which she was not ready but when she felt my eager lips on hers she let me kiss without any response. When I continued kissing her she too responded to kisses, she began sucking my upper lip while I took her lower lip in my mouth. The kiss continued for minutes, even our tongues were used to explore each other’s mouths.

When we broke kiss she thanked me again but blushed heavily for indulging in French kiss. I hope I have permission tocover me properly.
That is very bad attitude, you want to dress up after your work is ver. You are too selfish da I remarked. What else should I do she asked. You simply said thanks to me for making all the efforts to analyze and give report. You are not speaking about any fees for this professional report I asked making my voice stern. I am sorry what do you expect from me dear. But I have given most important fees by kissing you and you know that is my first kiss ever given to boy. You mean you do kiss girls hehehehe.
Don’t be stupid I am not lesbian to kiss girls. You are dirty crooked man she replied in anger. Don’t get angry I just repeated what yu said. Yu are always naughty and expert in making other meaning from plain words. She smiled at me. We were still hugging her hard boobs were crushed on my chest.
Now ask me what fees you want for this professional and efficient work you did, she asked me innocently. Do you want another kiss she asked? No, I think I have liberty to kiss you any time I wish right? I asked in such a fashion that she could not say no to it. She kept quite it means she is neither positive nor negative.
Please tell me what do you want she asked impatiently. Don’t keep the suspense hanging for long she urged me.
Better drop it, yu wont feel it right already you have called me pokri I don’t want to lbelled permanently. Sorry if I offend you, I was just kidding. Don’t I know how my bhai is, and I don’t feel bad even if you ask me for my life she replied sentimentally.
Thanks for the feelings you have about me. I was just kidding for fees just relax and get dressed I said as things were moving in sentimental way. I don’t want to en-cash those sentiments later she may feel that I used her for all the helps I had made to the family.
If you don’t ask I will really feel bad and I think that I didn’t do justice. Please feel free to ask any thing she urged. Still I was not ready to say what I had thought to ask for. Bagawan ke kasam, you got to ask me and no deceiving she urged me to tell what I had thought to ask for.
I am sorry baby it was wrong t ask for, I am sorry again and I swear I will never ask again I replied in dull voice.

That wont do you have got to ask and it is up to me to fulfill your desire or not. That was bit better now even if I ask her she has full liberty to deny. That way it is better now I can’t lie to you now as you have sweared on god. It is not compulsory and it is up to you to say yes or not, but one thing you should promise me that you won’t feel bad for my stupid desire.
That is my promise she took my hand placed her hand on mine, now ask without any hesitation. I won’t feel bad even if that is not ok for me and we shall both forget that at this moment and ur relation will continue like before. So now you don’t take any pretext again come to the point straight.
Let me give details why I thought like that. I had never seen you in that angle or thought like that till now. But when I saw your real beauty I was carried away and my nonsense mind made me ask for that. I have seen half of you, I know you won’t deny if I ask but it is not proper to ask. But as you have swear on god and compelling me to say I am going to ask and later there should not be hard feelings, of course you have already agreed and promised me.
I have seen most of you and your body now except only little bit hidden parts but that is most crucial part of any girl. I felt like seeing you complete nude. I have seen you topless and most magnificent boobs and even I was allowed to fondle them I should have contended with it but my dirty mind craved to look at this most beautiful girl complete nude. If I offend you and hurt your feeling please excuse me I finished in one breath.
Anything for you darling, for me there was no need of such a long prelude. I shall oblige your request but I do have one condition, you should not touch me there, I can show as long as you wish and no naughty acts she said with smile.
Thanks god she didn’t take it wrong and make a issue.
She started removing shorts she was wearing, stop I said. What nw she asked.
Do I have the honor of removing those last bits I asked. You are a funny guy, in that pretext you want to touch me there. Yes you can remove and as I have said earlier no naughty things ok. I removed buttons and now inserted one finger at each side began sliding only short. There appeared her groin covered in red cotton panties.

I was holding my breath to see the most beautiful hidden asset of a virgin girl. I was not in hurry s I was sliding the panty very slowly exposing her milky white groin. There it was her groin was covered with brownish black carpet of hairs. I was not expecting it, I thought all modern girls do shave but this little fool had grown full forest. I looked at her face she blushed and hide her face with her hands. I knew if I ask she will be embarrassed so I didn’t comment. Then I slide her panty further, now I could see the slit it was not covered as her hairs were thin there. I could make out small clit sitting like crown on her virgin pussy. I wanted to feel it lick it but she had put a condition not to touch it and no naughty attempts. I had to act like gentleman. Then I remove her panty completely threw it on ground. She hide her pussy by joining her legs I wanted to enjoy the scene but she had had closed gateway. I tried to push her legs apart but she held them tight. I was feeling disappointed, I was permitted only to see but not to touch but that right was also deprived by her closing her legs.
It is cheating dear, you had permitted to see it but you have closed it tightly. I can’t apply force also as I love you a lot I said with dull face. I knew that showing of dull face usually yields good result. Further I threw her shorts on her groin closing the scene completely. She understood my intention but in reply she just smiled at me.
It is not cheating dear; in fact you are heat she said. I was shocked what made her think so. I am sorry I offend you by removing all your dress, if you are feeling bad you can cover already I have covered most important point I said looking into her eyes. I thought after showing herself she is feeling bad and she might have understood my tactics of making her full nude.
I had promised to show and I have kept my words. I had not promised how long show will remain. You were fool not to question it earlier she smiled. Yes I was fool I replied. But I thought I was happy as she didn’t think otherwise. She is not angry for making her full nude.
Can you tell me how I cheated you I muster courage to ask. Still I was frightened if she could fire me for making her nude. But rather replied with stern voice. It is you still covered completely even after making me full nude. Is it not cheating, I don’t want to see for lust like you but I want to see that weapon which destroyed my best friends virginity and made her go limping back to her place hehehehe.
Just try it if you feel that it is not bearable we can stop at any time I assured her. I don’t want my dearest to leave behind than that bitch smitha I threw a googly, that really worked. Yes bhai how can I leave that bitch to go ahead of me. Let us celebrate this pleasure moment by doing that to and completing the cycle. I can understand you won’t leave me ass virgin, one or other day you are going to blast that cherry also. Why not today and let me offer you the one thing you ever asked. It is for the first time you are asking anything from me as you are always at giving end not asking end. I don’t know how it is done, you just tell me I shall follow your words. I don’t need to ask you to take care as you are always taking care of me.
You come in doggy style first I will make passage for my entry and when you are comfortable then I will enter this lovely toy into your lovely bung hole. Soon she turned and raised her ass in air to give me full access.
I caressed her ass and then her ass hole. She shivered when i touched her hole. Don’t worry baby I am not going to do anything that hurts you. Just relax I encouraged her. Then she became relaxed, I placed my face on her butt, I began kissing her hard butt. then I proceed to her ass hole and I licked. When she felt my tongue on her hole she shivered again but this time with pleasure. But she said it is dirty don’t lick it. No darling it is not dirty it is pleasure point and just relax and enjoy my licking. I began licking it to give maximum pleasure. That she began enjoying I wanted to open her hole and send my tongue into it. I tried to insert my finger but sensing its tightness I thought of using proper lube than to hurry.
I took oil from bottle this time I really need it. I coated oil on my finger and then smeared it on her pucker hole. She shivered with first touch and made her body rigid. I asked her to stop getting frightened, if you hold it rigid it will pain. Just relax your body so that I can give pleasure instead of pain. I coated her hole with oil and applied adequate on my lund also.
Are yu ready to take my cock up the ass baby I asked. She was nervous still she nod her head to go ahead. I placed my missile head on rocket launcher, she became more nervous and tightened her body, that why her hole also got tight. I waited for her to relax and asked her to just relax your body; dear I don’t want to hurt you. After few seconds she managed to loosen her body, maybe she was praying god to save her ass from tearing apart.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:42 AM