Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Don’t act like innocent I said laughing at her.
Really dear I could not catch your words .
If you really didn’t understand I shall tell .
Please tell na I am curious to know
Front hand means what we did some time back and back hand is the one hole which is still pending.
Means ?
You are really stupid or innocent I cant understand. I thought always girls are too fast to catch. Let me tell you, front is your pussy and back one is your ass. If you need to complete the entire circle yu will have to use all three holes.
You have sucked and got your pussy deflowered and still ass fuck is pending.
Oh my god you want to take my back hole also. Sorry dear fron itself gave me immense pain and I don’t think I will ever be able to take it back.
You are such a fool, you had seal I n your pussy, that is why it did hurt you to break your hymen. But there is no obstruction in your lovely ass. Only thing is it is tighter than pussy. But no seal hence no pain hehehehe.
No baba I won’t take from back. I know it is going to pain more than pussy.
You are scared of pain, you are such a brave girl and being athlete should not be scared of pain. If there is no pain there is no gain, that is your first lesson in sports. Unless yu start bearing pain you wont be gaining anything. I think smita is braver than you, she didn’t protest at all. When I proposed she readily agreed to take from back and complete cycle in one go.
It is so simple after today’s first round you were hurt to little extent. And after this second round all the pain will be vanished. But if you take in your ass it will certainly give little pain. If you bear it fr some time you will get equal pleasure there too. If you feel pain you can take one day rest so from next time you will be eligible to take from either side. Just think it, I won’t force you.
But surely I advise you to take from both ends so that next time there won’t be any pain at all. See if you protest I won’t do there at back, but one or other day we are going to do it, then that day also you will have pain and you will need one more day rest. Don’t worry I will be gentle and try to minimize pain and you can have pain killer so that it will be finished.
Come on let us not waste time in argument. Let us start from front I will fuck and relax your muscles and give maximum pleasure you deserve. I started with kissing as she was cooled after long discussion. I had to arouse her again. This time it was easy and she was in expert hand. By the time I finished kiss and boob sucking she was aroused. Then I went for muff diving. She began writhing when I was eating her pussy while I rubbed her clit with my nose. She was sort of jumping she was pressing my head on her pussy.
Then I glide my tongue to her pucker hole when she felt my tongue on her bung hole she shivered. She tried to push my head. Don’t worry dear I a not going to hurt you. I won’t be fucking your ass until you ask me to. Just have the feel of ass licking you will equally enjoy like pussy eating.
I continued licking her pussy while I played with her clit and one finger inside her pussy. That all added ghee to fire, she began moaning loud. She took my hand began sucking finger like sucking cock. Now all her three holes were busy. Pussy was having finger ass hole had tongue lick and she ws sucking my finger like cock. She kept moaning continuously. Her pussy was leaking like hell, I felt it was crying and shedding tears in want of real cock than finger.
She pushed me and urged me to mount her. I followed her words and made her lay onback and I mount in missionary position. She searched for bottle of oil and handed it to me.
You won’t need this at this time, while opening only it was needed. See how your pussy is lubed with your own juice I placed her finger on her pussy. She felt enormous leaking in it and withdrew her hand.
Then I positioned my missile head on her opening and began firing. I slowly entered only knob and wait for some time till her pussy walls dilated and then gave small push. Now my cock head was buried in no more virgin pussy, but her pussy walls gripped my cock. I gave her some time and then gave another push this time she cried a bit, maybe as it wa second time it might have given little pain. But due to self lubing my cock was moving nicely in her pussy. after few more pushes I was in all the way.
How do you feel I asked her.
There is little pain I think it was due t first fuck since then i am having pain. But not like first round.

There is little pain I think it was due t first fuck since then i am having pain. But not like first round. Yes it is, practice makes man perfect, if you keep practicing in future there wont be any pain but pleasure hehehe.
You mean I should keep fucking around ?
Why fucking around when I am always available for you I replied.
So you want me to continue our relation forever. It is risky baba if any one comes to know about us she asked. Don’t take any tension who will know, we will be doing stealthily and your bro or bhaabhi wont suspect us. And your friend smita is only chance but we can keep her away so that she won’t suspect. Even if she see us together then also no harms she won’t suspect as she knows how close we are.
I continued fucking her, she too was enjoying this round of fuck as there was no pain but only pure pleasure. I was happy to make her ready t continue our relation even in future. Only thing worried her was getting caught or arising suspicion from her family. When ihad assured her that no one will suspect about us she was relieve and happy to accept. That made my mood I began giving nice strokes while I pressed her boobs.
She began pushing her butt to meet my thrusts and kept moaning continuously. She pulled my face and began smooching , I was sucking her lips while I was fucking, she to took my upper lip and was sucking without breaking the rhythm we were kissing and enjoying her second fuck.
She was cooperating with her full soul this time. She wrapped her long legs on my back to send my cock all the way. Her strong legs were clutching my back hard making it difficult to give strokes. I could feel her strength, she is really strong girl with all the work outs she does. That had made her body very strong and even her pussy muscles were strong enough. Though it was second round her pussy walls were clutching my cock like vice. I was really happy to explore tight pussy of dearest lavanya.

Her pussy was tighter than smita, I kept fucking her she too was enjoying the hard fuck. now she wanted me to fuck harder, please increase speed shree bhai she cried. Then I picked up rhythm I was fucking her with full speed. As I fucked her harder her boobs jiggled they were swaying with each stroke. With her moans I could understand that she was nearing to her climax. Then I began fucking her with bullet train like speed. Then she cried loud and arched her back and began spraying her pussy juice like fountain and collapsed.
I continued fucking her t give another climax after first one, she wanted little rest but I was too horny to stop. Within a minute she got second climax. She was not in a position to take anymore though I was not anywhere near to finish. She pulled me with all her strength I lay over her keeping my cock buried all the way. Still her pussy was leaking and wetting my cock and balls. She was breathing very hard so I as I had fucked in full speed. I too was trying to catch breath and so she was. We lay like that for few minutes when our breathing becam normal I rolled beside her. I looked at her she was getting calm after long fuck. when she openedher eyes found me looking at her face. she blushed and hid her face on my broad chest. Why are you looking like that she asked.
You were looking so beautiful when you had closed your easy getting cooled after long fuck. she blushed again and hid her face on my chest. You are too naughty bhai. But the game was so superb I had never imagined that it would be so pleasurable. My friends used to tell about pleasure but this much more than what they used to describe. Thanks for giving me such pleasure bhai she hugged me tight. Our bodies stick to each other with the sweat added like fevicol.
It is not yet complete darling still many more things are yet to come. So on this happy occasion how about opening the remaining aperture I asked. So you want ot drill that too she asked smiling.
Yes baby let us celebrate our pleasure by making use of the other one too I encouraged her. But it is tighter than pussy you will hurt me if I say yes she replied with concern.
Don’t worry baby I won’t hurt you much. As it is still tight it is going to hurt a bit but I will take enough care so that you won’t suffer. If you have trust in me just allow me and see how I will open it.
Don’t say like that bhai I have full trust in you, and I know how much you are caring. But I still I fear of the pain it would give.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:41 AM