Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
At last igave strong shot to burry my cock all the way into her tight hole. She cried with pain this timei had given hard one to say that I am all the way. My god you hurt me she cried.
Congratulation baby, successfully you have taken my cock all the way I announced. Is it you have buried your monster entirely.
You brute you have spoiled shape and size of my tight hole she said trying to smile at me. How do you fel now, is it still aching I asked. Not much dude thanks for the concern. You are amazing you took enough care not to hurt me much. And whatever pain I got was almost inevitable.
I aly over her we smooched again and I aroused her again by playing with her aassets, sucked her boobs and face when she resumed moaning I resumed tucking her.
This time it went for long before I filled my hot lava in her she had reached twice. I lay tired over her and she clutched me tight first and then let me go.

Me - So we should not have done it I am sorry I said looking at her. I did hurt you a lot and sorry for stealing your virginity I confessed.
She – it has already happened there is no point in thinking about it. But how and why di all things happened.
Iwas shocked to hear her words, was she in trance, she was the one who was insisting me to fuck her but now she is asking how it all happened. Or is she joking.
Me – yu know better.
Me – no I don’t know.
That made me more confused than getting proper reply. Are you joking I asked. No I am serious she replied. We were carried away by emotions I am sorry for all.
She- that is not right answer bhai.
Me – what do you want to know.
She- I now know what happened but I don’t know how it all happened. And I am more confused how dare you did you all this with me. Always I trusted you but …………………….. she began crying.
When she was urging me to fuck she was in peak of her lust and emotion. But when all the heat was passed and after several mind blowing orgasms she became cool and feeling guilty.usualy girls feel guilty that I have seen after losing their virginity but response of this girl ws soething very strange.
She – why are you sitting silently, come on answer me. Why you did this to me shree. I loved you like no loved you on this earth but you misused me. Come on speak something I hate you and silence she continued crying.

Come on baby first cool down I shall tell what happened if you really don’t remember why it all happened. I brought water and made her drink. I caressed her back I was trying to cool her. After little effort she stopped crying and but still sobbing.
Please stop crying it is my fault I do agree, but we both were carried away by tides. We should have stopped when we were still in controllable condition but we lost self control and all this happened. Please forgive me for that.
How can I forgive you for the blunder yu did to me, you have almost spoiled my ife she began crying again.
She tell it fro m beginning.
Me – try to rewind the scene and tell me till what sequence you were awake and remember.
She thought for a while she began telling the story from beginning. How she was asking me to tell about her friend episode and how she was made topless. Then about my insistence to see her nude and how she requested me to show my organ.
Then I told about she sucking my cock and how I licked her pussy. Then you insisted to fuck you despite of my warnings you were bent upon deflowering you and fuck you.
She – so it was me who requested you to deflower me?
Me – yes baby it was you who was insisting I gave enough warnings to stop it there itself. But you were after me to complete the game by fucking you.
She – I asked you to fuck me and you did fuck me. Didn’t you not aware I was virgin and you were to defower me. Is it s simple , I am younger than you and I might have said in lust, but you are older than e you could have convinced me that it is wrong. How come you take care of me. When you were after taking me and looting my virginity how can you protect me form others?
Me – I am really sorry for everything. I swear I gave you enough chances t stop the game but it was you who was insisting me. You even challenged my maleness. You were abusing me for not doing it.
She – hehehehehe you are so scared like thief.
Me – I was shocked again. So you know all and why did you pretend.

She – I was just kidding dear, for the first time I could see a brave man so much frightened. I am sorry I scared you.
I was relieved now and happy that she knew it was just kidding. But I was angry at the same time for her acting. I was really scared like shit.
I began hitting her play fully. She was laughing at me and she hold my hands to stop hitting. But is it right, I feel guilty for doing. You are male and have done previously also you won’t feel but I being girl and losing chastity is something unbearable. She became dull now.
I am sorry dear we were carried away by lust. We should not have done it. Doing it with smita was something different but doing with you was something I had not planned but it has happened and we can’t do anything now. We can’t repair it we have got live with it. I think god had written it in our fate that it should happen, now it is better to stop thinking as it is not reversible. It tok some time to console her and make her accept the fact.
I had remedy to make her forget thinking about it. Ihad to repeat what we did just now laer she will come out of the guilt once she thoroughly enjoys the fuck. if she is not willing in future we can drop idea of continuing relation, but it seldom happens. Once the tiger tastes blood it wont leave so easily. Let us leave it for fate.
Once she stopped crying I asked her to make coffee, she readily agreed. She wanted to wear clothes as she was feeling shy to roam around but I made her accept to go nude. After little persuasion she accepted but gave punch on my butt playfully. You brute you know how to make girls agree and dance on your words she smiled and walked to kitchen.
In mean while I got freshened up, she brought two cups of steaming hot coffee. We both casually spoke while sipping coffee. Then I began playing with her, she was protesting but I kept playing with her and aroused her again.
She was not ready for second round I told her if she agrees for another round I shall show what real pleasure is. First time you had lots of pain, this time there won’t be any pain but only pleasure. Just try this time and if you are not ok to continue we shall stop and I promise you that henceforth I won’t ask you again. It is up to you to continue or not. We have already committed once there is nothing to do it for second time. Already you have lost cherry and there won’t be any harm doing again. At least you will get some pleasure which I want to give you.

Reluctantly she agreed for second round. That was good sign, I would clear her guilty feelings I thought. I pulled her to me, I simply hugged her. That was enough for making my feelings transform into her. After some time she began smooching on her own. That went for long time, our tongues battled with each other and our lips became sore of sucking and biting.
She was breathing fast and her face was becoming red due to excite. I began kissing her face when I reached at nape off her neck she left moan. I concentrated there to arouse her more. Then I went of her main attraction her tight boobs. When I began sucking her boobs she was moaning continuously, she was caressing my face and combing my hairs with her fingers. She was caressing my face like feeding mother. I gave attention to other boob also. I kept caressing and playing with it. Then I switched to other boob. After enough playing with her boobs I went for her flat stomach. She shivered when I licked her navel. She kept caressing my head, I licked her navel then descend to her hairy pussy. I felt it was out of place suddenly I got up. she asked what happened, iasked her to stay as she is. I went to wash room, I thought f shaving her with my shaving kit, but luckily I found hair remover cream. I applied adequate quantity on her bush then I carried her t wash room and cleaned the cream along with her bush. After all the hairs shed her pussy looked so inviting I showered kisses on bare pussy. I carried her back to bedroom and made her stand before mirror. Asked her to look at her pussy. She was mesmerized by the look she said she had never sen her bare pussy like this as she never shaved her hairs from very beginning. When she looked at it her fingers automatically went for her pussy. She caressed her bare pussy which must have given her thrilling sensation.
How does it look I asked. For me it is my pussy, you need to tell how it looks she asked in turn to me. For me it looks like gateway to heaven. It is most beautiful pussy I have ever seen I replied. She blushed with my answer I too had never seen such pussy as I didn’t like to remove hairs.
Why you didn’t remove hairs I asked. For whom I had to clean them, I had never had such urge to remove them and I had n boy friends who would like to see it.
Now you got answer for all the queries and hope it will be clean always from now onwards . now we shall go to bed I am waiting for the grand slam she said smiling.
For grand slam you need to win at least three games successively and for that yu ned to practice front hand as well back hand.
What do you mean by front hand and back hand she asked innocently.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:41 AM