Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Already she had the taste of pre-cum on her tongue. She looked at me and then at throbbing cock. Stand still dude let me say thanks to him she pleaded. She was speaking to my cock and it answered by throbbing, she laughed at it saying you agree for my words darling that is why you are nodding your head hehehehe.
Let me say thinks by kissing you she hold my cock by base and kissed the tip. Then another kiss, this kiss was bit longer than before. I was enjoying virgin lips on my cock and most fascinating thing is she being virgin and for the first time she was seeing the real nude cock she had almost no inhibitions as she trusts me. I wanted her to repeat it but she was just looking at it. When she tried to kiss it again I gave slight push so that it travels beyond her lips into her mouth.
You naughty she pushed me away but not to far. Why did you poke it into mymouth she said as she blushed. That is the right way of saying thnks dear and I hope that is real way of making love to him. I am sorry if I offend. No need tosay sorry but you could have said it. If you are pleased then I can do it for you she said. I wondered how easily she agreed to suck my cock. To make smita suck ihad to struggle but here lavanya darling readily agreed easily. Might be she is also getting aroused by having my lund for the first ime inher life. I didn’t force her but she voluntarily took it again inher hand and caressed the entire cock, her soft fingers felt great and my cock throbbed again anticipating the lick and suck.
It is so beautiful though ihad not expecting to do any thing with but still I feellike sucking as you like to be sucked. I need to give little pleasure. Then she pulled me byholding mybutt and then she opened her lips a bit and she kissed the tip and tasted the clear drop of pre cum . not bad she said toherself. Then she kissed again and again then she took the glance bulb into her mouth and gave little suck and left me. Are you happy she asked looking int my eyes.
Yes and no I replied. Why no she asked in bewilderment did do any thing wrong she asked again.
To be true it was good to be sucked by most beautiful girl mainly whom I love. But no because it was too short. I would be pleased if yousuck more but mind it I am not forcing you to do anything which you don’t want to or like.

I know that, and I trust you more than any person in this world. No other guy could restrain himself on having such virgin girl all nude, he would have done anything he wished by now. If I had resisted he would have bangd me by now. Moreover I too love you dear. But I am thinking is it right to do such kinky things t young and virile male.
That is the reason baby I am not forcing you to do anything. And thanks for the trust in me. You are right no man on this world can resist to do make love to such a beautiful girl. But I am related to you and love you , that is holding me back. If you wish you can repeat what you did isaid.
If you don’t force me then I shall suck it again. But you should promise me that yu wont doany thing which I don’t wish,she asked looking into my eyes.
Then suddenly I pulled back and collected my shorts to wear. What happened dear shree she asked me in shock.
Let us stop this shit of game, when you don’t have trust in me I don’t like to be with you in this state. Better you too get dressed and leave right now I ordered her.
I am sorry if I offend you and hurt your feelings she said tears dwelling in her eyes.
Let us stop discussing about this and I began wearing shorts. She ran to me and snatched shorts from my hand and threw it on floor. Why do you get angry so soon? You are not giving me chance to express my feelings. She was almost on verge of crying. You are too hard to understand most of the time you are very cool but some time you behave most un- predictable. Come on do anything with me she dragged me to bed and lay on her back as if asking me to fuck her.
You are taking me wrong I had never desired to do any such acts with you. See we both are young and desirable if we do any such acts for which we should not repent later. I love you more than any other girl in this world and I care you most. I didn’t mean to hurt you but some things are not told verbally you should understand by gestures.
What you said did hurt my ego. So let us close the show as we both have seen each other and are happy for what we did so far. Already we have crossed the border line which we never intended. I tried to cover her nakedness with sheet.

This gesture and care is killing me always. Don’t feel bad for my words I am sorry is should not have said like that. You know how much I love you and like you.
Don’t act baby now I can understand what you think about me. When i asked you to show your assets you made a condition that I should not touch you there under and now you said like that. what does it mean ,it is very clear that you don’t have enough trust in me. So when it is like that what is fun in doing it.
You are taking me wrong shree bahi, it is not question of trust in you, it is about trust in my self confidence. Leave it you being male can’t understand what a virgin girl is talking about she said looking into my eyes.
She pushed me on bed and kneeled before me. By now my cock had gone limp by sudden turn emotions. She was shocked to see my soft and limp organ. What happened to this why it is hanging which was standing like flag pole she asked me.
You know it better I answered sternly.
My god he too is so emotional lie you, I thought only you are like that. But this naughty is also like you. Let me try to bring mood she said as she hold it in her soft fingers. Even after caressing it didn’t come to life. After very long time it had gone limp and I was trying my level best to keep him like that.
She didn’t say anything to me but surely she said sorry to my cock hundred times and then took the tip of my cock in her soft lips and began sucking it to make him happy. That bloody bastard hear girls words than obeying my orders. It began responding to her lick and caress, life began entering into him. As the cock had shrunk to minimum size she had taken entire length into her mouth. Within no time it began enlarging and soon it filled her mouth. She took it out and laughed with victory, now it is listening to my words and not your control hehehehe.
I too smiled back looking into her eyes, took part in celebration of her happy victory over my control. She continued sucking my hard cock without any insistence but with pleasure.

Now she was enjoying sucking my dick, I could clearly see it on her facial expression. That was right time to do something for her. I began caressing her boobs that was making her go crazy. Soon caressing turned to be pressing. That went for some time till her jaws ached of sucking; it was natural for the first time she was doing it.
After some time sucking she stopped and looked at me. Are you happy now she asked? More than happy darling I replied. Shall we get dressed she asked. Sure dear if you like to I replied in dull voice.
Don’t you want to get it done; it is time to replay for what you did for pleasing me I asked what repay I can’t understand she asked innocently. I think you need reward for what you did. Don’t be a fool how can you think of paying me, have you gone mad she asked. She had mistaken me for my words of repaying; she thought that I would pay money for her acts.
You are such a silly stupid girl, it is not paying about what I was speaking was speaking about repay I said.
Now what is that repay she asked? The same ting what you did for me. I need to repay by doing same thing if you like I replied gathering courage.
I am not yet clear she replied. You are real buddu, I was saying if you like to get your pussy licked for what you did to me. It becomes my liability and I need to do something to you so that our acts become equal. That too if you like and if you don’t want then you will be loser, not me I replied.
If I lick you r pussy and give you some fun then both will be equal. Just give a thought I gave hr some time to think. I didn’t want to force her but made her think that way.
What licking, you want to lick my pussy? But it is dirty place to lick only in blue films they do it. It is dirty place of peeing she replied innocently. What you sucked is also pee organ. You are such innocent all people do it. I assure you will just enjoy, I would have done it when you were sucking me. but I had promised that I won’t be touching your pussy and no naughty acts were allowed so I didn’t even touch it, you know all my promises are gentleman promise.
That I know you are gentle man and what you think about me is always to help me and not to hurt me. In fact I had dreamed of getting it licked but thinking that it is weird I didn’t say. I think it is better so that I can get it some pleasure not losing my virginity. Her body trembled in anticipation of trying new thing.

Does it give pleasure like what you got on me sucking she asked. I think more than that, I can bring orgasm only by licking your virgin pussy. You will be delighted when you get licked and have wonderful orgasm I encouraged her.
Then don’t delay I have become horny since I saw your monster and after sucking it , it made me go mad for that, she confessed.
She lay on her back spreading her thighs for me. Not that way darling let me make it romantically. I assure I won’t be penetrating unless you say, that is my promise. I won’t insist of real sex but I shall satisfy you orally. Let me do it on my way you are not supposed to hinder in any way. Suppose if I try to fuck you, you can stop me but I won’t do it unless you say.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:40 AM