Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I was holding my breath to see the most beautiful hidden asset of a virgin girl. I was not in hurry s I was sliding the panty very slowly exposing her milky white groin. There it was her groin was covered with brownish black carpet of hairs. I was not expecting it, I thought all modern girls do shave but this little fool had grown full forest. I looked at her face she blushed and hide her face with her hands. I knew if I ask she will be embarrassed so I didn’t comment. Then I slide her panty further, now I could see the slit it was not covered as her hairs were thin there. I could make out small clit sitting like crown on her virgin pussy. I wanted to feel it lick it but she had put a condition not to touch it and no naughty attempts. I had to act like gentleman. Then I remove her panty completely threw it on ground. She hide her pussy by joining her legs I wanted to enjoy the scene but she had had closed gateway. I tried to push her legs apart but she held them tight. I was feeling disappointed, I was permitted only to see but not to touch but that right was also deprived by her closing her legs.
It is cheating dear, you had permitted to see it but you have closed it tightly. I can’t apply force also as I love you a lot I said with dull face. I knew that showing of dull face usually yields good result. Further I threw her shorts on her groin closing the scene completely. She understood my intention but in reply she just smiled at me.
It is not cheating dear; in fact you are heat she said. I was shocked what made her think so. I am sorry I offend you by removing all your dress, if you are feeling bad you can cover already I have covered most important point I said looking into her eyes. I thought after showing herself she is feeling bad and she might have understood my tactics of making her full nude.
I had promised to show and I have kept my words. I had not promised how long show will remain. You were fool not to question it earlier she smiled. Yes I was fool I replied. But I thought I was happy as she didn’t think otherwise. She is not angry for making her full nude.
Can you tell me how I cheated you I muster courage to ask. Still I was frightened if she could fire me for making her nude. But rather replied with stern voice. It is you still covered completely even after making me full nude. Is it not cheating, I don’t want to see for lust like you but I want to see that weapon which destroyed my best friends virginity and made her go limping back to her place hehehehe.

My breath returned now I was normal it is only that I was still covered. But it is her fault she had not asked me to show hence I had kept my asset completely concealed under clothes. But I was feeling she to show her. After seeing her complete naked body I was aroused my cock was dying to come out, he was feeling suffocated. If I open my dress she will surely see the erect cock and may feel bad for getting aroused by seeing my dearest and nearest.
I kept quite I didn’t make any move to open my dress. She looked at me expecting me to remove my shorts and show her the weapon. When there was no response from she urged me t show her.
See how my bhai is shying like a girl. Me being virgin girl have exposed my full body to you and here you are shying like girl hehehehe.
It is not that I have other problem I replied feeling embarrassed.
What is that did that bitch took it with her she asked amused, in fact iwas amused by her direct words.
Why what is he problem is it tiny one, I don’t think so I have seen impression of it when smita is with you and when you are mildly flirting with her. It is big enough am right she asked smiling again at me.
Better leave it, you may feel bad if I show now. If you insist I shall show it some other time but not now I replied hesitating. When you blush you look cute she replied and pinched my cheek. Come on dear I want to see that weapon and thank him for making all the adventure in previous night.
I wil let you see it but with one condition I replied.
What is that, you want to put same condition like me, I know you wont as you are a man and you don’t have problem like me. And you must have shown it to many if I am not mistaken.
Not like that , not many but certainly few I admitted. I was taking enough time to make my cock go down. But when she sat up to pinch my cheek I had seen her boobs vibrate that made my snake go still angry.

First thing you have to disrobe me like I did. And second thing is you should not feel bad for any reason and should not scold me.
Why will I scold you when me myself asking t show. Don’t worry come near me I shall do it for you. I was expecting her to go for my shorts directly but she wanted me to go nude like her. She removed my west and then went for my shorts. I was standing so near and she was so eager to see my cock. Her face was so close to me, like how I had done she placed both fingers at each side.
She began sliding my shorts along with undie. First my hair less groin appeared but she was impenitent to see first real cock of her life. Then she hastily pushed it down. There it happened my cock jumped out of its concealed position and hither nose angrily. She cried ooch , she was bit frightened, she might not had assumed that it would be so long and hit her face. Then she began laughing and slapped my cock slightly saying you are so naughty like my bhai hehehehehe.
I too laughed at her, my cock had smeared her nose with pre cum. She wiped it and laughed again. You are so crooked you did it purposely she said. No dear I didn’t know that it would hit your nose, hope your nose is not hurt.
She -No, it didn’t but if left it may hurt somewhere else hehehehe. She laughed shamelessly.
Me -Sorry dear that is the reason I was hesitating to show it to you in this condition. I was feeling bad to have such condition in your presence.
She - Nothing to worry I can understand your condition. Sister or not when a guy looks at naked girl this has to happen.
Me -Thanks for realizing condition dear, I am happy t have this kind of understandable girl around me as sis I appreciated her.
She – shree bahi I have one desire if you don’t mind, she said looking into my eyes.
Me – since when you began feeling to take my permission. Yo are mine and you don’t need to ask for anything that you know.
She – that I know, I don’t need permission but whenit is bit weird I should ask before I do anything.
Me – just go ahead, you can say anything.
She – she did hesitate to say it but could not control herself. I encouraged her to say it.
Me –whatever it is you don’t hesitate just spell it out and I shal do it. Do you need money for any kind of fees or for dress.

lavanya 15.61
She – I don’t need any money and already you have gifted dresses for me. But it is something else she was still hesitating.
Me – come on dear why should you hesitate, see how close we have become both of us are in birth day suit in presence of each other, you should think how our relation is.
She – that is the reason I was hesitating. But now I have decided to say it. I want to thank your monster for making my dream come true by deflowering my best friend from front and back.
Me – you have already said thanks many times what is new in it.
She – not to you stupid want to say thanks to your monster cant you understand English.
Me – how you want to say thanks to him, already you have exposed your self for that I cant understand but go ahead you can say anything or do anything.
She – if you don’t mind I shall do anything to say thanks t him she pointed at my erect dick. I want o feel him in my hand and kiss him to say thanks, please don’t stop me.
My god how she thinks about me. Is there any man in the world who can oppose such desires. You are most welcome darling I said in mind. Hearing this dick throbbed.
Me -But it is weird desire you call me bhai and you want to feel him and kiss him. I won’t stop you , if you feel that way I acted as if I was permitting her for her desire, hardly she knows I was dying to be felt by her at this situation.
With shivering hand she touched my cock. She left it as if she had electric shock, but she had determined t touch it. She again placed her soft fingers on it. She feared if I decide against and go back. So she holds it and caressed along the shaft.
I acted like moving back. Then she grabbed my nude ass in fear of losing contact and pulled me. As she was bit shocked her mouth had opened, when she pulled me my cock directly hit her lips. She moved her head back but her grip increased on my back.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:40 AM