Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Yes she needs to learn running house, sooner or later she has to do it after her marriage akka took her side. That is nice she has to learn it I replied going for wash room. When I returned prema was returning with steaming cups of tea for all of us. One thing I noticed is still both girls was nude. As prema walked her boobs jiggled, Her ass swayed.
She has grown really well in dairy section I teased looking at akka. Yes that is what I was observing. Mine were not that big when I got married akka commented. It is because of you, you brute you made them so big prema replied with smile. How come he makes them so big akka asked.

Bhabi when you got married and came here, you were untouched maal. But this naughty brother of you seduced me and kept playing with these tits and made then into boobs. You know all the time he is after them, play with them and press hard. You too have bigger boobs now, my brother made them so big hehehehe.
That is contribution of two persons, if two persons involve with you , you will have bigger than me hehehe akka teased her.
From where I can bring second person, one is enough for me. It wil be too hard to alow along with shree bhai prema replied with smile. You are going to get married soon that wil make two me and your hubby. If you wish you can take help of jiju hehehehe.
Why are you after my bro last time also you said same thing prema replied in anger. what is wrong dear I am enjoying with my bro and you too can do it no, only if you and he wishes I added. See akka is going for delivery and I am going to Belgaum that will leave both of you hungry, if you can set up with him, you can continue with love game neither of you will stay hungry hehehehe.
Pease stop it for god sake she replied in anger. Come on dear I was just kidding I said as I pulled her on my lap. With hesitancy she settled on my lap. I took my cup to her lips she looked at me. Already I have one cup you drink from yours she said.
If you sip from this it will become tastier.
So you are buttering me after those sour words you said earlier.
No I was joking, leave it and sip from my cup.
Then you sip from cup, hope that will make more tastier in my cup also. We sipped form each other cup looking into each other’s eyes.
I too want to make my cup tastier aka said and she made both of us have couple of sips. Thus we finished tea. Akka wnted to leave but I pulled her back to me.
Come on leave me shree I have to do morning chores she tried pull away. Not before one more morning round. Are you not satisfied in night, you had two girls in the night and madebothof us tired like hell, how much do you want.
Two won’t be enough for me hehehe. I can understand that from where I can add manymore akka asked smiling.

Don’t take trouble prema will do it.
What prema asked in shock.
Don’t act baby you have got to fulfill your promise I teased her.
Now what is that whom she is going to bring and for what.
See bhabhi he is after me to get my friend for him. Already he has me and you and he wants one more.
Not only me and yu dear, how can you forget your mom. He has three steady girls for him. One unmarried girl and one bhabhi type having one kid and anoter waiting to come out. And has one milf so he has girls of all the range but still craving for one more, that is very bad attitude shree akka said.
No akka it is her promise.
What promise akka asked.
She had promised her friend if i provide her one live show and I have fulfilled her desire and it is up to her to keep her words or not.
You stupid for want of another virgin girl you exposed me she slapped me play fully. That was good you know, with that only we all came so near and we have become good friends after knowing all the secrets. Now we all can enjoy without any fear of getting caught and we can safeguard each other’s interest.
That is right bro, but if she had promised she needs to keep her words. I could feel a ray of jealousy in akka eyes, but she took my side. I know she is capable of handling and keeping her words. If you wish to keep your words go and do it, only if it is virgin piece hehehehe.

Me - She had promised her friend if i provide her one live show and I have already fulfilled her desire and it is up to her to keep her words or not.
Akka - You stupid for want of another virgin girl you exposed me she slapped me play fully.
Me - That was good you know, with that only we all came so near and we have become good friends after knowing all the secrets. Now we all can enjoy without any fear of getting caught and we can safeguard each other’s interest.
Akka - That is right bro, but if she had promised she needs to keep her words. I could feel a ray of jealousy in akka eyes, but she took my side. I know she is capable of handling and keeping her words. If you wish to keep your words go and do it, only if it is virgin piece hehehehe.
Let us forget that matter now let us come back to what we were or have to do now. Come on akka I want to lick your pussy it is nude and is inviting me since long, I pulled akka to me. Soon I made her lay on her back and I dived on her muff. Without wasting time prema took my cock in her hands, she began caressing to fill life into it. It has its own thinking with smooth fingers playing it became charged soon. Now akka was left alone she had nothing to do. Her mouth was hungry to do something that keeping idle. I noticed it and pushed prema body near akka face, she understood what she is supposed to do. She began caressing prema body and making her excited. After bit playing with each other prema was getting excited may be her pussy began oozing. Akka felt the aroma of fresh pussy juice naturally her mouth reached for prema pussy. When didi placed her mouth on prema pussy she shivered and pressed her groin otno didi face. now we all were engaged our mouths were busy in sucking and licking. My hands were free I began playing with biooth beautiful girls at once. One hand was on akka ass and other was on prema boobs. I was caressing and pressing both globes with each hand.
Soon the atmosphere was charged and both girls were moaning having one or other thing in their mouth. Akka was secreting heavily with her groin on myface and she ws feeding me with fresh juice. Prema condition must be almost same she was feeding akk hungry mouth wither nectar.
It was prema first to get up and ride me while I pulled akk, she sat on my face. prema shoved my cock in her dripping pussy, and didi was rubbing her groin on myface smearing my entire face with her nectar.
As prema humped on me akka ride my face and was humping my face, I extended my tongue to shove into her pussy while I knead her butts. I was in heaven my cock submerged into one hot hole while other hot one was riding me face, she was not sparing my nose also. she was rubbing her groin.
I had nothing to do but keep enjoying the real threesome. That was the best combination I had even had apart from vidya and nandini didi. When prema tired they switched their place. Now didi was riding my cock and prema my face. when she placed her pussy over my face I received lots of thick fluid on my mouth. She must have been holding it for me to drink.
Thus they didn’t allow me to get up they kept on switching the places and kept fucking me. I knew it is not possible for either of girls to make me cum.

Both girls lay on bed breathing heavily. Already they had reached their goal at least twice or thrice . but I was yet to reach first of the day. I made both of then in kneeling position my favorite one. They kneeled side by side and I took position behind didi I rammed her till she reached another round and then I went for prema. Like that I too kept rigging both holes on alternatively. At last I too could not hold it I began humping prema my fucking speed had reached t such a state the bed was heaving with my shots.
Dont finish it there I want that load in my mouth akka warned me. I just ignored her advice and kept fucking her with all my strength. Didi stood on her knees waiting for me to fill her mouth with my hot seeds. At last I was not in a position to hold back, I gave a final thrust and pulled my cock out of tight hole of prema and didi immediately bent forward to get my cum intoher waiting mouth. I set first spray to her throat and second landed on her tongue. She gulped as much she could in one gulp and then she began pumping my cock wither fingers for want of more. She didn’t leave me til last drop. When she left my cock I could see her mouth was full of my jism.
She went to prema who had slumped after her long orgasm, she was sleeping on her side. Didi rolled her on her back and opened her mouth with her fingers,. Prema opened her mouth to ask what she bent forward and poured my cum into prema mouth. Her eyes widened with excitement and care of her bhabhi. It is called as real sharing.
Now both girls were transferring lava adding their saliva to make it tastier. They were playing by exchanging the cum and could drink as much they but atlast akk hold me tight and prema poured remaining portion of the mixture into my mouth and they made me drink my own cum laced with saliva of both girls. It was the first time I had tasted my cum directly into my mouth. Otherwise I had tasted cum from others mouth.
That was first round of the morning after new union. After long rest we all took bath together playing and laughing. Then it was time for maid to come by then we had set our room as if nothing had happened and prema had begun studying.
At night also we spent time together both girls had drained me that night. Both girls had beceom free with each other as previous night they had some inhibition now nothing but full masti and enjoyment.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:39 AM