Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Already I was burning with desire since yesterday night now you came to me and left after arousing me completely, with pretext of speaking to bhabi. You had come here to not to meet your sis but to mate her. All the time I was dying here for want of a real fuck.
ME –that is true, in fact had come for discussing something important but when I saw her my mood changed and decide to go for her.
She – I know that always you prefer your sister and avoid me or leave me frustrating.
Me – that is not true for me both of you are my loves. What can I do can’t control when either of you are with me. Both of you are so irresistible beautiful. One thing I should admit though I equally love both of but she is my own sis and my first soul mate naturally I am attracted to her more than anyone in the world.
She – oh, it is like that, so you get extra kick when you are with own sis.
Me – ask akka, she is better judge. But I admit that when I make love with own didi I get extra sensation for continued committing incest. You know forbidden fruits are tastier hehehe.
She – I can’t comment as I don’t have such experience.
Didi – so you are thinking of having such experience. You want to loot my hubby from me.
She spoke after long pause.
Prema – no bhabhi don’t speak like stupid, how can I think of my bro and I don’t need any one till I get married till then shree bhai is enough for me.
Didi – it is you who comment on incest relation and added kick in that. So naturally I thought in that angle. Please leave my hubby for myself already you have stolen my love and spare my hubby hehehehe
Prema – bhabhi you have become shameless I think that is effect of shree Bhai Company. He only taught me to speak dirty.
They were discussing as if it is common thing to discuss. Initially prema was not comfortable when didi joined her name with her bro. but later prema changed topic.

Stop this nonsense topic you are putting me on shame. Now I am in full heat please come to me , she begged as she raised her gown and spread beside didi throwing all the shame in wind. I was full hard I wanted to enter that dripping pussy soon as my balls were aching due to hot discussion.
Before I took position between her thighs I got kinky idea. Sorry dear I want to finish my first round with didi, then I shall think of you.
Prema – how dare you speak like that. I have been waiting for you since previous night and you got me aroused in my room and ran to your didi. Now after showing second live game, you made me till your akka get good orgasm. Now pretending again, if you don’t come soon I am going to kill you she roared. I could understand how horny she was. That was right time to play with her I thought.
Me – may be you are right but it is wrong to leave her in the middle, I should complete with her then I shall come to you. You can wait in your room. I promise t join as soon as possible after completion of this round with my lovely sis, I pinched sis ass before she comment. I know women’s hear is so soft some time they can devote anything. Akka looked at me and kept quite.
Prema – please don’t play with my sentiments and feelings. You know how horny I am now, for the first time I am feeling so frustrated.
Me – I am sorry for keeping you waiting, but what can I do, god has given me only one dick. I can’t make love to two women at a time. You are blessed with two holes you cant take two at a time, god has cheated us men hehehehe.
Prema - After hearing this both the girls blushed and prema began hitting me with pillow. You are wasting so much time in discussion. Please do something I can’t bear it anymore she cried.
Me – one thing I have in my mind so that I wont be doing injustice to both.
Prema- what is that she asked eagerly.
Me – icansay if you promise me that you won’t get angry and you will oblige.
Prema – at this moment I am ready to do anything. You want to fuck my ass hole, I am ready for that but now satisfy my urge of pussy. She requested shamelessly.

Me – I shall fuck you in case if you keep satisfying didi needs.
Prema – what can I do for that, I don’t have that thing which you use for our satisfaction she said in dull face.
Me – that is right but god has graced you with other things with which you can take care of your bhabhi, I stressed on your bhabhi.
Prema – you are making me mad, now I am not in a position to do anything my brain has stopped thinking only pussy is thinking now.
Me – ok baba don’t get upset I am here to take care of you and fulfill your needs. do one thing first become complete nude, before I completed sentence she threw her gown in one go. She looked at me to complete my sentence. Take position in doggy, I shall ram your pussy while you take care of Myakka with your mouth.
Prema – you mean I should lick bhabhi pussy, how disgusting.
Me – don’t shout dear, that way you will get what you want and didi will get satisfaction and that way she can have different feeling of women mouth on her pussy. What is bad in it I have been licking your pussy till your heart’s content.
Prema – that is different boy eating girl pussy and girl eating girl are entirely different. Boy can eat girl and girl can suck boy. I don’t have lesbian tendency please don’t force me for this.
Me – you are taking me wrong darling. I am not at all forcing you, but one has to consider others needs also. We cant leave her high and dry in middle of game.
Akka – leave her alone shree, why are you troubling her.
Me – that is called as concern and love. If she too has same concern she would not have denied to satisfy you I instigated her further.
Prema – I am sorry bhabhi I was selfish I can understand your condition. You have devoted your bro for my urge. Now I shall try if I don’t like then please don’t blame me.
Akka – no need dear, you enjoy I shall take some rest, she began moving from there.
Prema – please stay back bhabhi don’t put me to shame. If you leave now I will feel guilty. Saying so, she kneeled before akka, raising her butt for me. That was sort of emotional black mail but I was sure both the girls would enjoy this new venture.

I took position behind prema, she looked back at me asking whether I am serious about she licking akka pussy. I just nod to go ahead as I inched my cock inside her hot dripping pussy. She let me ram my ram rod into her pussy. Slowly my cock travelled all the way inside her moist pussy without any obstruction. I gave few jerks soon she was in mood she too began pushing her butt at me. I was slowly fucking her. Akka waited what would be the next move from prema.
Still she was in dual mood whether t give her pussy to her sil or not. She to was not that interested in lesbian acts. But as I was insisting she kept quite. When prema was completely aroused she bent forward at akka groin. Still she too was skeptical about licking pussy as it was her first time and I knew it would not be last time.
She again confirmed by looking at me before she went for muff diving. I nod again t go ahead, just give a try if you don’t like then you can stop at any time I wont force you I assured her. Then she took breath inhaled aroma of wet pussy of her bhabhi.
Then stretched her tongue and gave a lick over pussy. Went back savoring the taste, it was not actual taste but nearly something like that. Then she tried licking pussy again and again. This time she said not bad, it is something like you showed your fingers after fingering me she said.
There after I had no reason to force her as she licked again on her own. With feminine touch of tongue on akka pussy she shivered. Now prema spread akka legs and began licking pussy and I was giving forced strokes so that prema mouth in full contact of her bhabi muff.
After few strokes it became rhythmic to lick her pussy with every storke I gave. Soon both girls began enjoying the new sensational licking and prema was enjoying double by licking and getting banged by me. That went for few more minutes and my strokes had picked pace I was fucking her harder with long strokes. And prema too became aggressive in licking akka pussy.
Akka was also enjoying the licking by another girl for the first time in her life. She too was pressing prema head on her pussy. Soon both girl began trembling with building orgasm.

I sensed both girls are reaching the peak I too became fast and now was banging really hell that was making bit difficult for prema to concentrate on licking then I hold her butt to keep the contact firm and was giving nice strokes. Akka was clutching prema head not to lose contact of prema mouth n her hot pussy. Thus both girls reached orgasm simultaneously. Both girls wer breathing hard after a big orgasm. I too hold prema butt and steadied to give them time to breath. Then prema collapsed on akka losing contact of my cock from her pussy. Akka caressed prema head in love and affection. When prema turned her face was completely coated with didi juice. I hold her face and likced didi juice from her face. then we all lay still for some time.
After some time prema got up and went to wash room . akka was looking at me why did you do like this she asked. Once I had asked about pussy licking but she had replied adamantly s I wanted her to eat pussy and I could not find any other pussy than yours as you are the safest I convinced her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:39 AM