Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I had neglected prema was enjoying with my love my didi. I had no intention of going to prema that night. I had left her frustrating after making her aroused with all kinds of romance except actual penetration. When she was expecting me to enter I had left her at most odd moment.
Here I was having good time with my own didi. How do you want me didi I asked. Let us begin with missionary and later shall think about other. Yesterday you made me spend all my energy by riding you, s we didn’t get chance for second round. Today we are not supposed to sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday so prema and bharati will take care of the things so without rest we shall enjoy this night I encouraged her.

Like the days we spent together you want us to enjoy this night she asked. these days your sex appetite has increased, don’t worry I am here to take care of it she replied. Yes akka I want this day to be something special and shall enjoy to the limit I said as I mount her in missionary. Now I was fucking her slowly, holding her both soft boobs , pinching her nipples.
She was moaning due to my nice movements in her dripping pussy she was enjoying the long cock in perfect rhythm. I was having great time with my elder sis my love. Her boobs jiggling with every stroke I gave , with every stroke she moaned and wished for more. We were transformed into other world of erotic enjoying every bit of it.
Then we heard sound of dor opening with a bang. Prema was in she stood awesuck looking at us, me fucking my lovely sis both of us stark naked. Prema became speechless looking at us, she had expectd us to be speking but here I was fucking akka brain out. Akka was shcked to find prema catching us red handed. She was not aware of yesterday night we had given her live show.
Akka tried to cover our body with a sheet lying by side. But iwas not shcked I was in full masti mood, though akka was trying to puch me aside I was deeply inside her hot pussy and didn’t want to stop fucking her. Akka could not tolerate she pushed me hard to dismount as ihad anticipated it I clutched hard. What the hell it is akka screamed at me and then at prema. Why the hell you came inside.
At the same time prema screamed what the hell is going on here. Bhabhi yu are enjoying your bro, don’t yu feel shame she acted as if she found new thing.
Akka retorted don’t act innocent. You too are enjying with him. I have heard your loud moans very frequently. You know he is stud of the family and he is the one who gave me one child and made me pregnant again. It is all due to your seedless brother. Akka was in full mood f defending by offending. Offence is best defense she too was using same theory. Yu know he our family stud, he is the one keeps yur bro satisfied with gay behavior, he fucks him constantly. And for yur kind information he is the one who keeps your slut mom satisfied, akka explode bomb which prema was not at all aware. Come on akka why are you losing patience. She knows everything and even she had watched live show yesterday. She got horny by watching that is the reason she is here. I had doubted it when I found some sticky material on floor near door, she must have fingered herself watching our love game. I should congratulate her, for her time sense and taking lead in defending our acts.

Prema was shocked to hear all these conversations. She had never expected my naïve sis would retort like this. Aand there was another shock she was not aware that I am fucking her br as well her mom. May be she knew about her br but had never assumed that iam fucking her mom also.
Come on prema there is nothing t be shocked as it is going on since years. You know your bro is gay and he seldom fucks his wife and seedless also. Your mom is widow but she is also human being she too have desires where should she go to quench her thirst, so I am taking responsibility of my family keep intact by satisfying every member of our house. You know thus I have bound this family and helping you all and protecting not to go out in search of satisfaction. It is not new for you that I do this in presence of your bro and his consent. No need to be shocked. Take chair and enjoy our show in close quarter or you can join us I offered her. She was in dilemma, she was expecting that her bhabhi knows our relation but had never expressed it. Now all the things were clear in few seconds about her bro as well her mom too, which was shocking news for her. But soon she realized that how I kept her mom satisfied and doing within family was safe and healthy.

Preeti – what is wrong in it, you know how sad she was those days when your dad passed away leaving still young wife. It is my bro who took care of her. You know this was started long back when they had gone to attend marriage of her sis daughter.
Prema – still it is bad to seduce widow when she had two grown up children and one is married already.
Preeti – that is right but she too is having desires she was still young andher body needs some relaxation. I don’t call it he seduced her. It was mutual and mybro knows her well more thanany of us, you know. He is the one who kept her satisfied in all ways. He gave me a child which was not possible for your bro.
Your mom knew that it is my bro who is taking care of me and her son also by fucking both wife and husband. What she could do when she came to know that her son is gay and not capable of impregnating woman. Even after knowing that he is our relation with us, she till she was ok with going to him. I didn’t have any issue but I said two were not enough for him. When he detailed her mental status and how they bound in new relation I was happy to learn it. I think you also should not think much about it.
As isaw things were becoming normal as both spoke freely about the issues. I resume d fucking my elder sis in presence of prema. Akka had gone dry after all the schlock but I was still horny. Initially she tried to push me but I convinced her that it is not new thing for any three of us. Already prema had watched our long and lustful love making why should you worry about it. Then akka also began responding, her body was still covered with sheet.
When I tried to remove sheet akka protested saying I feel shy to do this in presence of her sil. When you can do it I very presence of your hubby why should you feel shy in presence of another girl. Be comfortable and enjoy, somehow I convinced her and kept fucking her.
Now both of us were complete nude in presence of prema. Then I was completely aroused and akka was also aroused. She began cooperating with me by raising her butt to meet my thrusts. She was moaning now and was enjoying the blissful fuck. She forgot very presence of another person and was floating in her own world.

Now and then I kept glancing at prema who was enjoying the show in close quarters. Now she too had stopped thinking about her mom relation with me was enjoying the live show. she too had aroused by looking at her bhabhi being rigged by her bro.
Subconsciously her hands reached for own boob, she was caressing her own boob while she watched us. That was good sign she had forgotten about everything and now enjoying the show. I knew she was going to join us soon. I kept banging akka hard, her boobs jiggled with every thrust I gave. Akka moans increased now prema was looking disturbed she was in need of long cock. Now her other hand reached for her groin. She was still fully clothed but her fingers were playing on her pussy. She was rubbing her pussy trying to cool it.
I gestured didi at prema she looked at her sil trying to finger in presence of us. But akka was already had reached the height and was not in position to see another girl sitting close to them. She began pushing her butt fast and hard on my cock. I hold both of her soft boobs and was fucking her with speed and mauling both her boobs.
She began shuddering with her climax. Her eyes wide open as if to fall from socket and her body shuddered beneath me. Room was filled with fuch, fuch sound. Didi pussy was discharging heavily and that juice added sound of the fuck. I kept fucking her even after she had reached orgasm and with every thrust her juice came out sprinkling on my cock and scrotum wetting our grins.
That sound was just maddening. I didn’t stop I knew my sis is capable og giving multiple orgams. Then another orgasm hit her and this time it was more intensive. this time she almost raised her back throwing me off balance. Then she lay limp , I knew she won’t cooperate anymore as her body needs little rest after this big orgasm. Then I lay over her pressing her both boobs under my chest.
Then I felt some one pulling me out of akka body. I looked back it was prema who was pulling me. I looked at her but clutched didi strong so that prema cant pull me away from didi.
Prema stood beside me and raised me completely this time I t gave up resistance. what now I asked when I was out of didi.
Don’t speak anything start giving me that monster. I want him badly she pleaded.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:38 AM