Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on dear spit anger, I know your work is not complete , I can finish that. You can fuck me now she invited. No atleast not today I ned to cool her as she lost her mood, you know she left her food half way.
Is it shree then I am sorry, I was fool to interfere but I gave advance warning to say that I am coming.
You are a fool why did you come at wrong time, that too knowing.

In fact I was thirsty and in addition I wanted to watch live show.
If that was wish yu did come on wrong time, if you had informed in advance I wcould have arranged. So bye let me go I need to cool akka and today I will be with her. Take care f this for th night I pinched her pussy.
I was about to leave she stopped me, is ther chance of live show today. I am eager for that, yuhave been postponing it she objected. Then today is right time. Door to my room from both sides wil be kept unlocked. You can try from my room connecting door. But don’t act like fool and spoil the game. she became so happy she was insisting me for live show from long time but never got right opportunity, she shwered kisses on my face. I wanted to give her live shw when her bro was present so that she could see how her bro fucks her bhabhi and how much we enjoy in threesome but as she is very much eager I dropped idea of showing her bro game I wanted to give her treat today. We have another understanding that if I provide her live show she will offer her friend to me. She is also beautiful girl whom I was eying since long.
Immediately I sneaked back into my room. Then I heard akka shutting her room door. For me it took some time to bring back akka to mood. I told her as far as my family members are concened we need not worry. We should take enough care about utsiders including bhanu family. We cant afford to leak our family secret to outsiders, which she accepted after long cajoling.
I was happy when she began kissing me, otherwise I was worried whether I could convince akka for sex today though I had promised prema for live show. With kissing our love game began. Slowly it progressed with wild kissing and disrobing. Now the real fuck began as I entered her in missionary pose. She was moaning as I fucked her hard, then I head slight sound of door opening. I looked at prema who was peeping through crack of the door. I gestured her not to make any sound she raised her thumb , I continued banging akka wih additiona spirit of some one watching us. When akka was nearing to her orgasm I increased speed to bring her climax hard. That yielded result she began climaxing with a big jerk , still I was far away for mine. But due to hard fuck I was breathing very hard I lay over akka to catch my breath.
After some time I rolled beside her. We both took rest for a while then I began playing with akk to arouse her. Why were you so horny darling she asked. I had missed you since few days that made me horny and I am always horny with you I said to please her.

Why prema does not make you horny akka asked. I was in soup if I say no akka will be happy but prema will get angry. I thought for as moment and said. she too makes me horny but you being my own sis it gives extra kick and moreover I love you. With his I had made both happy.
After some rest akka began responding to my touches, how do you want this time akka asked. Will you ride me this time, if yes it has to be long one like last time I said. First suck the cck it is craving for yur tongue I inivited akka.
She took napkin to clean my cock. No don’t wipe it I plead her. It give taste of mypussy yaar try to understand she tried to convince me. What is wrong in tasting own cum I asked.
I will drink your cum but don’t force me to suck my juice she pleaded. Nothing doing if yo don’t lick yur juice I will make you lick other pussy iwarned her. Whose [pussy you will make me lick she asked. None other than your lovely sister in law, she is also eager to have licked her pussy by female tongue as she is frequently getting it by male tongue, she wants change now.
Chi nasty fellow I have never done it in my life. Let me clean your tool I will suck it as it is. She tasted her spunk from my cock; first she kissed and then licked a bit. She made face then I don’t know what happened she began sucking my cock may be the taste was not dejecting for her. She continued sucking my long cock I was enjoying her sucking as she is the best cock sucker I have ever met. When she was tired of sucking she mounted me.
Now the real fun begins, she is the best for riding. As she rode my cock her bit sagging boobs began jiggling. Now and then I was looking at prema wh was enjoying her lifes first live shw.
When our eyes met she smiled and raised her thumb t keep going. When I saw her next time she was aroused to the limi one hand on her own boob the other was on her pussy. She was massaging her pussy over the cloth. Then I concenraed on akka who was pounding me like there was no tomorrow.

The banging continued for another ten minutes or so in the mean while she had discharged couple of times but still she was humping me. Sweat running on her body wetting her jiggling boobs, but she was not ready halt. That is the best part of her riding she never says she is tired. Then after another climax she collapsed on me her pussy walls clutching my cock. Now I too was near t mine. We rolled over she had n strength t raise her legs so I placed her legs over my shoulder began pounding her. I was holding both of her boobs and banging her with full speed. Soon I too started groaning and my balls were bursting to the limit holding semen. Then suddenly groaned loud and my cum began erupting spurt after spurt, I could not count how many times my cock spurted and I collapsed over akka. When I saw towards prema she was gone.
That was one of the best fuck ever given to akka. Both of us were tired so we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
Next day when I met prema she gestured me to come into her room. Thanks for fulfilling my longest desire to watch live show. She said as she kissed me. Your akka is very best I performing I think i need to learn a lot from her. But you filthy fellow you made her suck her own cum she pinched my cheek. What is there dear when I can drink your nectar what is there in eating for you. It tastes so good especially when you take it fresh that too from source hehehehe.
One thing I could try it sometime but getting it from source is not possible da she said. Why not dear you can suck and drink nectar directly from source no I replied.
How to move my face to my crotch she asked in confusion. If you cant drink your own you can try it from other pussy hehehehe.
Hey stupid y want to make me lesbian no I won’t do she replied. When I can fuck another man for his sake why can’t you do perform it I asked. No drop the program she replied. One day I will make you suck pussy I thought. We kissed and hugged for some time then before I left she asked me to come to her room at night,. Since she had watched live show she cant control her urge she was craving for the good fuck. I reminded about her offer she said she will think about it, no thinking you can’t go back on your words I told her. If you can keep your promise I shall give better treat I instigated her. What is that she asked curiously? It is secret baby you will enjoy tht is all I can say and left her reminding her about her offer. I made her keep thinking about what fun she is going to have.

In the night prema was expecting me but ihad other things in my mind. I had not done threesome in past few days, I was craving for double bonanza. After meals akka was waiting for me in her room and prema too. I went to prema and did bit romance and aroused her by petting kissing and playing with her boobs, when she was aroused to the limit I left her saying I have to discuss something with akka. I will go and ask her then shall return.
When I entered akka room she was waiting anxiously for me. Why did you so late she asked. Prema was after me but I convinced her that tomorrow jiju is coming back so I want to spend some good time with her alone. She ws not ready to leave me but ihave convinced her I lied.
Then forgetting about prema and assurance of going back to her I invlolved in romance with didi. Time was progressing and we both were getting hot, aroused we were sucking and pressing each other as if we had met after long break. She too was horny was sucking my cock like pro and I ws licking her pussy.
There prema was waiting for me impatiently yesterday scene was rolling in her mind was keeping her aroused since night. She was not in a position to control her emotions. She was getting mad at me, she wanted a good fuck. Since yesterday she was planning how to make love with me and what positions she is going to use and all. She had decided to drain me today. As her bro and mom were out of station she could moan and cry louder as she had no fear of getting caught as her bhabhi knows about our relation. She had so many things in her mind and she was blushing for her thinking dreaming like a virgin. But I was not coming with every passing moment she was becoming crazier and more frustrated. She knew if i promise I never break it, I had promised that would be going back to her after some important discussion, she was expecting me to come and fuck her brain out.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:38 AM