Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She hugged me again, you are too much, and totally unpredictable. It is to hard to understand you. She caressed my face with her tender fingers. Then she pressed her chest on mine. She kissed my cheek again.
She -Please complete the story which is half way.
Me – not now dear, let us speak about it some other time. I am not in mood.
She – why what happened to your mood? Did I do anything wrong..
Me – nothing but ……………..
She – but what? Will another session of kissing will bring mood hehehehe.

Me – better not, I am ok without it.
She – then you continue she urged.
I resumed story from where I had stopped. I was describing smita boobs how bit and still hard they are and how I pressed and squeezed them and sucked them to make them red. How I had mauled them bite leaving my teeth marks on them.
She – wow you bite them so hard to imprint your teeth marks on them. I should have installed camera so that I would enjoy her screams when you bite them hard.
Me – yes ,that would be fantastic idea. It would save my energy in explaining. You could have seen how I rigged deep into all her holes. It would be alibi for my safety in case she turns back.
SHE – that could have been a good thing, but I didn’t install thinking it could be problem for you. But I have preserved something for you.
Me – what is that I asked acting innocent.
She – I have preserved her blood soaked sheet having your semen too on it. So if you need it in future that she was deflowered by you . You have all the proof hehehe.
We did speak some more about it then I resumed story telling. I was explaining how her boobs were and how I played with them. She was looking at me anxiously listening to the story of her best friend getting deflowered by her another friend that is me but there was something in her eyes which I could nt read properly. She opened her mouth to say something then she closed. I thought she wanted to clarify something or say. I waited for her but she shut her mouth, after another minute or so she opened her mouth again.
This time I was sure she wants to speak to me but hesitating or shying to ask.iii gave her some time but she didn’t speak. Why should you hesitate to speak with me, I encouraged her t speak openly. Still she was hesitating to spell out. On my bit persuasion she asked how do you feel her boobs are more stronger and shapely than mine, she blushed on asking.
How do I know I replied, I wanted to laugh for her silly question, but controlled myself.

How I can do such silly things with you, I have never seen you in that fashion. If I had seen or observed you in that sense I could be having ready answer. You know how is my behavior with you and it is not right subject to drag it. Always my feel dear is more beautiful in this word I tried to cool her.
You are telling it as you love me. I know that answer before I asked for it. But why I am asking is people ogle at both of us but many times I have felt that they settle their eyes on her bosom than mine. I want to know how are ours comparatively.
I was in soup I didn’t want to proceed with lust, as we are bound in family relation. If I do anything and that may lead one thing to other and there are chances of misunderstanding and should not lose relation. I love her entire family and I don’t want to be culprit by doing any nonsense things.
She got wild with my avoiding replies; she forcibly took my hand and placed it on her right boob. I withdrew it without feeling it even for seconds. She got angry and began abusing me. Leave it I can understand your intention. When you had that slut you have gone in her favor she has seduced you and made her slave, now you don’t respect others including me. What you are expressing love and all is al false. She has trapped you by offering her body to win you from me. She suddenly began crying, they use that lethal weapon s suddenly so that we men fall for that. We know as all nations are scared about atom bomb we men are scared about tears of girls.
My god she is suspecting my affinity towards her that is very bad how the hell she can think that way. She thinks that I have gone mad for smita that is the reason I am not answering for her question. She is unable to realize how much I love them and fr that reason I am not venturing int any activities which can spoil our relation.
Me -You are mistaken baby no woman on this word can change my feelings towards you. So far I have kept myself away from you thinking in that angle. You are my dearest and loveliest more than sister. How can I think dirty about you. If at all you want me to tell truth I can say but feeling you is very bad as far as I think I replied.
She -I am not in mood other any story from you, I want to know the fact and you are the only person who can speak truth to me understand?
Me -If you insist I can check and tell as I have never seen your assets so far.
She – you have all the liberty to touch me and what I want is only truth and no false praising.
I was already horny by remembering the incident wither friend and explaining to her. Now mood was disturbed but not to the extent that my lund to go down. This girl is adding ghee to the fire.
She slide further at me and I had no other choice but to feel her.

I went back to hubli malathi aunt had to go out for attending a marriage. She went with jiju and baby, our baby has more attachment with aunty so she took him.
Nw preeti akka was feeling fine her morning sickness had subside and she was fine now. After returning from shop akka was waiting for me like malati waited for dinner. We both took meals together. While we were having food we play like newlywed like we had spent our honey moon few days back. I was feeding her and in turn she feed me. We had house all for ourselves, as prema and bharati had retired to bed. We were having food with lots of masti even she sat on my lap to feed me and I kept paying with her body and pressing her boobs. We were already aroused with masti we did while eating, I wanted to insert my lund into her dripping hole while we ate, but akka said there is risk of getting caught by prema, she could come any time.
So what she will join us, she knows everything about us I replied while pressing her boobs. Does she knows completely akka asked in bewilderment. How come she knows about us she asked. I have already told that incident no. yes I remember now akka replied.
No need to worry as it is open secret in this house. Jiju, malati and even prema knows full details of how we were involved and our baby is mine and this time also you got pregnant by me. Ss she knows all the details I thought she knows only our relation. Does she know about you with mil she asked. Not yet once she had asked me but I had denied it. And you know mine with both mom and daughter now we all know about each other and have no issues about it.
So no need to bother abiut any one I told as I pulled her over mylap. You are becoming more naughty dayby day she said as she adjusted herself on my lap. She began smooching me, we were enjoying the smooch, then I slowly raised her night gown I wanted to enter her right now but she was protesting. We have full night for ourselves why are you in so hurry she asked allowing me to raise her dress.
That is the usual course of fucking but I am in mood to make love with all kinky adventures I replied. Soon my lund was in her chute she let sigh and adjusted over my cock. Are youhappy now she asked as she made few jerking movements. Yes dear we can resume eating now. I began feeding her and she ws feeding me.

I was completely aroused I wanted to ciontinue fucking her rather than eating. But she stopped me we shal enjoy in our room it is not comfortable and feel bit risky she whispered. You get extra thrill in it yu know. Check yur pussy how much it is leaking isaid as I raised my butt to give few jerks. I wanted to remove her dress but she didn’t allow me.
Then I heard door of prema opening. Akka was startled with the sound. You almost killed us she said as she jumped from my lap. Then we heard prema calling bhabhi are you in kithchen iwant water I had forgotten t fil it.
That gave us extra time I setlled my cck inside shrts and akka adjusted her dress and her hairs. Then prema appeared with empty bottle. Akka got up t fill water for prema. When she handed bottle to prema thanks and sorry for disturbing you she said while she winked at me stealthily I too winked back saying nothing to worry. What akka asked shocked. I disturbed your food she said acting innocently before akk replied prema had vanished.
You are such a stupid we were almost caught red hand in action she abused me and gave up eating. I felt bad for that I tried to convince her but she denied to eat and began doing errands. Nothing to worry, as meal was about to finish . I left kitchen moved to my room. Akka needs some time to finish her work and come to room.
I got message from prema asking to come t her room, stealthily I went t her room. So you don’t spare dining room also she asked as I entered. Now a days you are doing all the things any where which are meant for bedroom she asked in stern voice.
So what ia sked as was getting bit angry on her words and frustration was added as haf work plus akka got angry for my silly idea to fuck in dining room.
Hey cme n shree I was just kidding. She said and hugged me. When a fresh maal is waiting for you why to you go to mother of two she asked kissing my cheeks. You know she is my akka nd I love her more than lust I replied in stern voice.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:37 AM